Drew's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens no!" I answered, definitely not prepared to start making commitments with Marcie, her mom or anyone yet. "I mean, you should do what you want and learn who you are. I was just curious, that's all. Although I definitely want us to do this some more!" I paused a minute as we both thought things over for a minute. "So Marcie? How many more times were you going to let me fuck you without telling me you were awake?"

"Huh?" Marcie sounded genuinely surprised, "I just figured that it was your fantasy, and I was just pretending to go along by faking being asleep. I can't believe you really thought I was asleep!" She gave each of my nipples a brief kiss and added, "But to answer your question, it was going to be tonight. You barely beat me to it, in fact. I was just about to roll over and ask you if we couldn't try something a little more mutual."

"I'm just glad things worked out so wonderfully," I murmured sleepily. For an answer, Marcie snuggled against my breasts and went to sleep.

I am still working with "Drew" and haven't yet obtained all the details of the full story of her weekend with "Mrs. Stengal." But I am hoping she will help me fill in the details and if so, I hope to have it published here soon. Be sure and let me and "Drew" know what you think. Pelios