Drifters End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" I asked softly, barely trusting myself to speak. Was I mad? Some part of me was screaming that I was, but it wasn't the part in control of my actions and my words seemed to come from someone else.

"I want you to come to me, my love...Kate, please...stop...you must come to me..." the voice said again.

"Yes..." I heard myself reply, wanting nothing more. Then my sense caught up with me and I realised I was driving on the wrong side of the road. "No! What am I saying? Go away!" I shouted into my car, knowing that no-one could hear me. Yet still the voice replied.

"To turn me away is only to turn away a part of yourself Kate, you know that...please, stop..."

"No!" I shouted again, speeding up in my madness, wanting to get away from whatever it was that was talking in my head. This isn't real, I told myself. "Go away! You're not real!" I said.

At that moment, the bear sized, jet black figure of a wolf came slinking out into the road ahead and sat down, turning silver eyes onto the car as I sped towards him. Slamming my brakes on, the car swerved and spun, rolling in slow motion onto its side. Metal screeched against tarmac; the car slid and I hit my head.

The last thing I remembered before passing out was feeling warmth all around me, soft and comforting like an overstuffed duvet. I felt no pain, no fear and no doubt, just the blissful urge to lie there in that warm, safe place forever...

12