Drifting Off

Story Info
Leaving a gorgeous woman in bed can be a real mind fuck.
1.5k words
3.94
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often find myself drifting in and out of my head, sometimes for minutes at a time, totally unaware of what's going on around me; my body functioning automatically without whilst my mind is away. I wonder if everybody else does the same. Usually when I drift away it's because of nothing in particular... I'll find myself trying to remember the name of an actor in a film I've been meaning to see, the total of an impossible sum, and sometimes, when I snap back to reality, I can't even remember what distracted me in the first place. Recently though, every time I drift off my mind moves to the idea of you. Your lips, parting around the top of my dick as you push downwards with your head. My long fingers, sliding between your legs and finding their way to your clit, slick with your wetness. Your hand, meeting mine on your cunt and pressing my fingers hard on to you, guiding my hand as I firmly fuck you from behind. Our faces contorted with pleasure as we move together. Then back to reality. Standing in front of a counter in a shop, waiting to pay. I wonder how much of my fantasy was visible on my face. Did the cashier notice? For all I know she might have zoned out too, doling out change and a company 'did you find everything you were looking for?' in the real world, whilst in her head being tied by the wrists and fucked.

Each morning I wake up next to you and, sooner than I've become aware of my surroundings, I find myself pulling my body next to yours. My hands exploring your stomach, stroking the curves of your hips, cupping your tits. You push your ass into my crotch and moan a little when you feel my dick through my stretched boxers. In a turned on sleepy state we press into one another and lazily turn one another on even more. An alarm behind me brings me out of my delirious state of pleasure, and as I get up I have no doubts that just as reality has invaded us in bed, thoughts of finishing what we started this morning would definitely find their way into my day.

Clumsily pushing my thumb under the elastic of your panties and pulling them half way down your legs, exposing your cunt to me, and trapping your legs together. Bringing the fingers on my right hand over your hips and onto the lips of your pussy, whilst my left hand, my arm still spooned around you from the night before, tweaks at your nipples. I look out of the window of my train and see that I'm half way to work already. What happened to that first twenty five minutes? I try to remember if I'd eaten breakfast, and the rumbling of my stomach assured me that I'd forgotten to do so. I rummage around in my bag, looking for a book to read, or that day's newspaper, but I find nothing. Resigned to the boredom of travel I close my eyes and drift away. The bulbous head of my dick pressing against the entrance to your pussy, you shift your hips backwards in an attempt to make me fuck you, and I willingly oblige. With a simultaneous gasp from us both I press slowly into you, shallow thrusts at first, slowly building until the full length of me is filling you, fucking you firmly as we spoon. My fingers still busy with your nipples and clit, I kiss your neck as you gently moan and lightly inhale and exhale in time with the movement of my fingers. A procession of sharp noises shifts the focus of my mind as the train stops at its final destination. I deboard and my fantasies pause temporarily.

Morning work is slow and protracted, my mind half focused on my job and half drifting into dirty fantasy. When my colleagues try to make conversation with me I deal with them as quickly as possible, sending them back to their workstations so that I can be alone with you once again. My pen works over the paper that sits in front of me on my desk as my lips kiss the back of your glistening neck. I'm back behind you, slowly fucking. You pull away from me and roll over to face me, your face full of colour and with a noticeable white sylvia mark on your cheek. My right hand, currently cupping your ass, moves slowly over your hip and back between your legs. Back at my desk my penwork is getting sloppy. You take my dick in your hand and let out a satisfied moan, scrunching up your face and smiling to show me your satisfaction with my dick. I push your shoulders down onto the bed and climb on top of you. Your hand still holding my dick, you guide me to your cunt. You run the head along the entrance to your cunt, teasing us both, before allowing me to push hungrily into you. I miss crossing two 't's, leaving them both as 'l's on the page. I fuck you harder and you moan, scratching me across my back with your fingers. In response I grab your hand and hold it above your head. You voluntarily bring your other hand above your head and, now holding both your wrists in place, I fuck you forcefully. You moan loudly and demand that I fuck you harder. My pen hasn't moved for a long time, still in my hand, resting on the page.

I wonder what the rest of the people in the building are doing. Are they working diligently as I sit at my desk and enjoy your influence over my mind? Or maybe each of them is doing exactly the same, enjoying the filth of their own brains, each man and women in the building squirming in their chair. You yell from within my head, demanding that I fuck you hard. You want to come, and I want to feel it. Your wrists still above your head I flip you over underneath me, your ass jutting upward towards my hard dick. With my free hand I tease your clit, darting my fingers around it, never fully satisfying your need. I steady your cunt with my hand and thrust deep into you. Your body shifts upwards as a shudder goes through you. My hand working over your clit and steadily fucking you deeply and firmly I can feel your pleasure; your cunt starts pulsing on my cock and I can tell you're nearly coming. I keep my thrusts going and press slightly harder on your clit with my long fingers. Your moans fill the room and you struggle against me. Your hands break free from my grasp and begin tearing at the sheets. My hand now free from yours, I grab your hip and pull you backwards onto your knees, allowing my dick to reach further into your cunt. The extra pressure pushes you over your limit and you come, hard. Cursing and yelling my name at first, and then suddenly silence as your orgasm wracks your body. I'm breathing deeply and the sound of my breath wakes me from my daydream. Everybody else has gone for lunch, and as I swallow I notice that my mouth is dry. I check my phone, there's a long time until I can legitimately leave.

The afternoon goes slowly, and I force myself to stay in the real world. The wait for the train home goes mournfully slowly, but I keep myself out of my head, knowing that soon I'd be home and the delusions I've been having recently can become real. On the train, however, I can't stop you. The ticket inspector checks my ticket fastidiously and as he walk away you're unbuckling my belt and begin kissing my legs. I'm hard instantly, and you're quick to put your lips on me. As you lick the head I groan, your hand cupping my balls. Your mouth moves over my dick, effortlessly pleasing me. Your eyes widen as you take me deeper into your mouth, taking as much of my length as you can handle. I'm off the train and swiftly walking. You bob back and forward, my breath getting heavier, my hand on the back of your head, encouraging you to go deep. I start to thrust my hips, you move your hands onto my ass and pull me into your mouth as I thrust. I look down at you on your knees and our eyes meet. I fumble my key into the lock and twist it, the door pops open. My dick fills your mouth perfectly, and as you suck, my dick begins to pulse. I open the door to our living room and you're stood by the table. You're wearing a thin tee and blue jeans, hair up. You look up and greet me with a smile, asking me how my day was. You tell me that you've been thinking about me today... moving over to you I smile, and blush.