Drilled By the Dentist

Story Info
Rachel gets her teeth and other body parts drilled.
1.3k words
3.62
139k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lauzh
lauzh
6 Followers

It had been about 7 years since Rachel was last at the dentist. She had had a particularly horrible previous experience and the thought of going back terrified her. She had had some severe pain in her mouth for about a week or so and a friend urged her to make an appointment. She had moved to a new city since her last dental experience so had to choose a new practice to go to.

Rachel arrived early and the receptionist handed her some forms to fill out and sign. She sat down on the leather sofa and hastily completed the forms and handed them back to the receptionist before sitting back down on the sofa.

Much like the exterior, the decor of the practice was clean, modern and had a slight calming effect on Rachel who was now shaking with fear.

"It's very quiet in here." she said to a tall, young, dark-haired man sitting next to her.

"Yeah, all the treatment rooms are sound-proofed." he said, "It's so that patients in the waiting room don't get freaked out by the sound of the drill."

"Very high-tech" thought Rachel to herself. She hoped that such a modern practice would mean she'd get a young, attractive dentist.

"Rachel Jones?" a dental assistant called her name. He was young, and not ugly, but not exactly attractive either. He was cute in the way you think of a younger sibling or small child. He couldn't have been any older than about 20, 8 years younger than her. She followed him into the treatment room.

"Sit down and try to relax, Miss Jones. The dentist will be through in a minute." he said calmly.

"It's Mrs Jones, but thanks." she replied as she sat down on the chair and rested her head back on the headrest, both memory foam.

The dentist soon came in. He was anything other than young and attractive. He looked in his 50's, and had greying hair, tired eyes, and a very cold demeanour. He pressed the button to lower the chair back and Rachel gripped the armrests tightly.

"Open wide!" he instructed her in a monotone voice.

She opened her mouth slightly, her whole body shaking.

"Wider!" he said, sounding bored. He plunged his mirror and probe around inside her mouth, tapping periodically at her teeth, making her wince in pain.

"You're going to need some fillings, Rachel" he said, "You have quite a few cavities, pretty big ones too!"

He counted them, tapping on each one of them as he counted it.

"One...two...three, four...another couple here, five, six...seven...eight...and then the four back ones, nine, ten, eleven, twelve."

Rachel thought she was going to cry. She hated the dentist but was always careful to take good care of her teeth, and now she needed twelve holes drilled into them. The dentist spoke to the receptionist through an intercom on the wall.

"Tiffany, cancel the rest of my appointments for today, please. I've found quite a few problems to deal with and this one's going to take a while."

Suddenly, a mask was being placed over Rachel's face. She knew that they were sedating her. She hated sedation; she hated not knowing what people were doing to her.

"No! No! Don't put that thing on me! Don't!" she screamed, but within seconds, she was unconscious.

She woke up feeling dazed and confused. When she remembered what had happened she expected to wake up feeling numb and slightly sore but with her treatment finished. Instead, she woke up strapped down to the chair completely naked with her legs spread and a clamp holding her mouth open. The dentist and dental assistant were standing over her.

"Ah, it's good to see you're awake, Rachel." said the dentist sinisterly, "We're going to get you prepared and ready to start with your fillings. Okay? My assistant, Dean, will be helping make the treatment as pleasant as possible for you and helping me when I need him." He nodded to Dean, who was now sitting at the bottom of the chair beside her spread legs.

"Dean, pass me the suction tube please."

Rachel resigned to her fate and readied herself for the suction to be placed in her mouth, but it wasn't placed in her mouth. Instead it was placed over her right nipple. She whimpered.

"It'll make them so much more sensitive!" the dentist laughed and he pulled it off and placed it over her left nipple. He then handed it back to Dean who placed it on her clit, turning up the suction strength.

"No! No! Stop! Please stop! I'm married!" she tried to scream, but the clamp on her mouth prevented any words from escaping; the two men laughed.

"Dean, the first syringe please!" he demanded.

"At least he's going to numb my mouth." thought Rachel but, without warning, the contents of the syringe were injected into her right nipple, followed by the contents of the second syringe into her left nipple, and a further syringe into her clit.

"This should prevent you from achieving the orgasm you truly desire and getting the release you need!" cackled Dean. The entire time she screamed in agony, begging them to stop, which just elicited laughter.

The dentist put the low-speed drill within her sight and turned it on, before moving down towards her legs and pushing it up into her tight pussy.

"Squirm too much and it'll tear you apart!" he chuckled and moved back towards her head.

Dean attached clamps to her nipples and the lips of her pussy which were connected to a box. Rachel knew immediately it produced electrical currents.

Dean handed the dentist the high-speed drill and he began to drill and fill her cavities. During this, the electrical current was turned on periodically, and sent shocks through her body. She screamed in agony throughout the process.

When the dentist had finished with her third cavity he removed the drill from her pussy. Rachel sighed in relief.

"Why don't you give her an oral exam, Dean?" he suggested.

Dean immediately pressed his lips to her pussy and sucked on it, placing his tongue up her pussy and occasionally biting on her clit. The clamps remained on her nipples and pussy lips and she screamed louder, every time she received a shock.

"Our patient is clearly enjoying herself; she's incredibly wet!" jeered Dean to the dentist, who laughed and continued drilling. Rachel was so embarrassed and horrified but she felt the need to orgasm and release herself. Dean removed the clamps from her pussy lips but kept the ones on her nipples. He slid two fingers between her pussy lips and then up into her pussy. He hit her g-spot immediately. At that precise moment, more shock waves were sent through her nipples and she orgasmed, squirting her juices over Dean's hand, but yet she didn't feel the release she normally got from an orgasm. The drug she'd been injected with kept her wanting more.

Dean increased the speed with which he was fucking her with his fingers. Before long, he had gone from penetrating her with two fingers, to fisting her. She could see the bulge in his scrubs and knew he had an erection. She orgasmed over and over, never feeling finished and always in tremendous pain.

Dean felt the throbbing of his cock and couldn't wait any longer. He whipped it out and stroked it gently between her pussy lips before penetrating her. She had multiple orgasms; the feel of drill and the electrical current made the pain too much to bear. She fell unconscious; the ear-splitting sound of the drill fading away into nothing.

When she finally awoke, she was fully clothed again and the clamps holding her to the chair were gone.

"Did you have a good sleep Rachel?" asked the dentist. "I only managed to get six of the twelve fillings done today so organise a date to get the rest done with Tiffany at the front desk before you leave, please. Either this week or next week is probably best before they start to get too painful." She nodded and shook the dentist's hand before she left.

"What a strange dream!" she thought to herself as she left the room. She did not turn back around and consequently did not see Dean putting the nipple clamps back in the drawer.

lauzh
lauzh
6 Followers