Drinking with You and Your Friend

Story Info
Night of drinking with friends turns into mmf threesome.
772 words
3.85
99.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\We just got to my apartment from a night of drinking. We're all pretty drunk, specially me. You're my best friend, we've know each other for years. Then there's your friend, who I just met. We sit in the couch, you sit on my right, your friend sits on my left. We start talking nonsense, all of a sudden you start to kiss me. Your friends sits there watching us as we passionately kiss. As we're kissing I feel a hand rubbing my thigh. I open my eyes and see your friend's hand on my thigh. I'm drunk so I let him do it. He starts rubbing up my skirt, I open my eyes and I see you looking at him. My mind goes into over drive "do I like this? Is this happening? Is he fine having his friend touch me?! " you put your hand on my other thigh, spreading my legs a little open.

You rest your hand on my thigh, as to keep me from closing my legs. Your friends goes higher as you spread my legs open his hand is so close to my pussy. You put your other hand under my shirt and start feeling my tits. I close my eyes and tilt my head back. I can't believe this is happening! I'm sitting between two hot guys and they're both touching me! I'm so turned on, my pussy is getting really wet. You start to take my shirt off, your friends stands up and just watches how you start to undress me. You kneel between my legs and pull my skirt down.

I'm sitting there in my underwear, legs spread in front of you and your friend. Your friend takes off his shirt, he's behind you so you don't notice. I look up and notice he's grabbing his erection thru his jeans. You take my bra off, my nipples are hard. Your friend takes his jeans off. You suck on each nipple. Then go back down between my legs, you start removing my panties, revealing my dripping wet pussy. As you're doing that, your friend behind you is now completely naked, with his hard cock in his hand. You start licking my pussy, I close my eyes and tilt my head back again! I'm loving your tongue on my wet pussy.

When I open my eyes your friend is standing right next to my face, I stare at him, while I do he moves and puts his hard cock right on my lips. I open my mouth and take his cock, I start sucking on it while you lick me. He grabs my hair and starts slowly fucking my mouth. You look up and see what's going on. Your cock is rock hard. You get up and take your clothes off in what seems like a second. You're standing in front of me with your hard cock touching my wet pussy, you rub the head up and down. Then without warning you stick your hard cock in my wet pussy. I moan. You start fucking me. I'm in ecstasy having two cocks at once.

After a while you take me from the back. Then you stop and switch places with him. I'm looking up at you as I start sucking your hard cock, tasting myself on it, I lick it all over all the way down to the balls. You're friend gets behind me and licks my ass. I almost cum when he does. After a few licks he sticks a finger in my ass. I think I know what he wants. I keep sucking and licking your cock, alternating between your balls. While your friend fingers my tight ass. He gets lube and pours some on his dick and on my ass. My pussy is dripping wet. He slowly starts fucking me. He's not as big as you so he feels good in my tight ass. You pull my hair and start fucking my mouth hard. I'm about to cum, he notices and starts rubbing my pussy and clit. I orgasm hard.

I collapse, you turn me around. I start sucking you again. Without warning I feel your friend cum on tits! I keep sucking your cock I grab your balls. I feel them tighten, you're about to cum too. I keep going, you grunt as you cum into my mouth, I swallow every drop. Next time I want you with a girl. And I think I know which one ;)

Hope you enjoyed my story. It was my first! Please let me know what you think/suggestion or ideas in the comments. Thanks!