Dripping on the Train

Story Info
John watches a female stranger get really wet, and more.
1.9k words
3.97
81.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mobyCock
mobyCock
17 Followers

John wiped his forehead on which beads of sweat were beginning to form. He was waiting for the subway after staying late in the office, and the midsummer weather was keeping the underground terminal air thick with humid heat. It was late and he had effectively skipped on dinner, opting instead for a coffeeshop muffin. The napkins that came with it served to absorb a little of his sweat. John started to feel a light breeze and a dull rumble which he associated with a train half a station away. He was eager to make his way home, shower, and head to sleep.

He slowly made his way to the end of the platform to board the last car since it was closer to the stairs at his exit. It was just after midnight, the train was approaching, John prepared himself to board an empty car. The sound of well-used breakpads irritated his tired ears as the train came to a halt. John boarded the welcomely air-conditioned car and sat down at the end bench. He barely noticed the presence of the only other passenger, a woman sitting across from him one bench away.

She clearly didn't notice him, or at least didn't look his direction. She was surprisingly sprawled out, it being a subway and her seemingly well-dressed - she sort of lay with one leg up on the seatbench. She had earbuds in and was intently viewing some video on her smartphone (presumably stored, the reception inadequate in the tunnels) - the headphones were cranked up sufficiently loud to generate a dull sound that John could barely make out over the white noise of the now-moving train. Was it? A woman moaning?

John, slightly aroused by his own wandering imagination, began to notice the sexual posture of the woman. The woman was an attractive caucasian with naturally black hair. She wore no makeup and didn't need it - as John sized her up he noticed her well-sized breasts hanging slightly, with one drooping appealingly towards him. Her nipples were visible as she clearly had no bra and they seemed erect, or at least large to begin with. Only now, surprisingly late did he notice that her legs were spread wide enough that he had a view up her short linen skirt. Her legs were just parted sufficiently that he could see a dark tuft of hair behind semi-transparent panties. "No fucking way," John thought to himself, beginning to be more fully aroused. Again, he heard presumably from the headphones a sound seemingly of a woman moaning. It was hard to make out much over the random noise of the train. The woman was enraptured by her screen - there was a look of longing, of voyeurism on her face.

John couldn't help himself, he was simply staring, the fact that she didn't seem to mind his presence made this peculiar situation all the more interesting. Her smooth legs were open and he gazed at her thin, semi-transparent panties. They were light green and didn't quite cover the cheeks of her butt which were pushed up and visible given her slouched posture. As he hungrily consumed the sight of this woman, John noticed his penis bending slightly to the side dripping a mere droplet of his juice. With his busy schedule he hadn't masturbated in days, so the sight of an attractive, clothed woman was still enough to get him going, especially with a view up her skirt on display.

Unexpectedly, John noticed the woman shiver slightly in a sexual way and her panties start to get slightly wet - she was dripping her lubricant in such quantity as to leave a wet spot on her underwear. The thrill of seeing this horny stranger's wet cunt through her panties sent a chill of warmth to John's penis. Just as John thought to himself this literally couldn't get any better the woman slowly reached down around her mini-skirt and carefully plucked the side of her panties open to get access to her wet vagina. As her panties were pulled open from the side a strand of juice strung from the tip of her long labia to the edge of the underwear. A bead of her own juice that had formed in the bottom corner of her inner lips dripped down her skin into the top of her anus which was just visible given her laid back position.

She leaned back slightly further, her eyes looking slightly upwards towards the ceiling of the subway car, unintentionally giving John a slightly better view. Her finger focused only on her clit and as more liquid formed at the lips of her vagina John eagerly viewed the wetness with increasing intensity. This woman was literally dripping, the abundant folds of her beautiful vagina flapping slightly as she vigorously rubbed herself. Her chest arched spasmed upward slightly which was accompanied by a small but definite spurt of liquid from her vagina. John almost burst himself, surprisingly aroused by this uncommon female. He was now fully aware of his own throbbing penis in his pants which he was too uptight, too well-conditioned to withdraw from his pants.

"How could this happen on a subway? I can't cum on a subway," he thought.

She picked up the pace, now unashamedly moaning herself. John stared with emphasis on her large meaty pussy lips. He was fully engaged, and couldn't help himself. John quietly stood up and moved a little closer. He didn't know why or what he was thinking, but he was unthinkingly drawn to the woman as she hurled herself towards the beginning of her climax. John reached into his pants, loosening his belt to relieve some of the constriction around his penis. More than anything he wanted to shove his face at the woman's luscious lips and finish her off with his tongue.

"What would she think if I did that?" John, unreasonable with horniness pondered, "it would be less offensive to her than if I put my penis in."

He knew he was just making an excuse for himself, but at this point he didn't care. he bent over and began lapping the wet juices which soaked the exposed labia. As soon as he began, before the woman could even sit up startled, she came violently. Perhaps heightened and initiated by her surprise the woman's pussy quivered incredibly such that the lips of her pussy danced around John's lapping lips. John thought he noticed her pussy push towards him as if she noticed his presence and invited him to continue. John's mouth was open with dumb eagerness - everything happened so fast. Accompanying her orgasm was an eruption of liquid which filled John's mouth with its burst. The juice kept coming soaking John's face as the woman pulled back, finally aware of his presence with a look of violated fear on her face. John's upper body was soaked. The woman's expression turned from fear to mothering pity.

She smiled at him, "You gave me quite a fright sneaking up on me like that. I would say I almost peed myself, but I think you got most of it."

He knew full well of female ejaculation, at least as it occurs in porn and was not sure whether this had been "ejaculate" or simply incontinence. Without any hesitation, John replied, "I'm sorry if I startled you, but your dripping cunt was so inviting."

The woman looked down and saw both the wet spot from John's precum on his pants and his penis, still erect in his hand. John became aware of the direction of her eyes and his penis softened as she smiled with amusement rather than lust.

"I'm glad you used your tongue rather than your penis," she said.

He was unsure what to make of that comment. He hadn't been paying attention to the stops at all, but he now realized his stop was coming up, only one more before it. He couldn't think of anything else to say, "I'm soaked."

She laughed awkwardly, "I'm Jessica."

Though it was well past the point of being appropriate, he licked her now calm pussy-lips a little more, hoping maybe to arouse some reciprocity. She slapped him in the face, smiled and said, "My pussy is plenty satisfied, I don't need you to lick it anymore. What I was watching on my phone involved another hole altogether. Lick that one and there might be something in it for you."

John had never done this before but at this point, the mystery woman, Jessica, commanded him and her control was amplified as John's penis was still unsatisfied. With uncertainty, he began to do as she asked. As soon as his lips, gently graced her lower hole, already moist with the sticky pussy-juice that had dripped down there, the woman grabbed his head and forcefully, but affectionately pulled John towards her, forcing his tongue to push slightly inside her anus.

John's stop came and went as he affectionately kissed her anus. Jessica was holding his head in place and the semi-forced surrender of his hesitancy to her delighted him. Jessica squirmed. John's nose was rubbing inside Jessica's pussy and the mild odor tantalized him. John, now of his own initiative, lapped her anus hungrily.

"That's right you filthy fucker, lick my ass," she almost screamed at him.

John didn't respond, but just continued to do as he could tell was pleasing her. She was almost crying with satisfaction, nearing the brink of another orgasm. John's penis was fully hard again.

Jessica looked down on him, "okay," she smiled. "You can put your penis in my ass. It's the only hole I let strangers use."

Without reading too much into that, John stood up and quickly thrust his penis into her well-lubricated hole. As his penis-head pushed through her soft threshold, Jessica moaned with pleasure. John's penis felt warm and comforted in the deep, smooth, tight pocket. "Fuck my ass as fast as you can." John obliged, already accustomed to listening to this woman and happy with her suggestions. The folds of Jessica's hole wrapped John's penis in slippery satisfaction.

John increased the friction and thrusted hard. John groped at her the softness of her ass which pushed upwards at the bottom of his penis, providing additional stimulation. His strokes were perfectly handled such that he would retract just past this rim of his penis tip and re-penetrate, re-opening her tight anus with every couple thrusts. She clenched tight around his penis, heightening the stimulation for both of them. John kept going and noticed, with pleasure, fresh juices oozes from her pussy and moistening his groin. Her vagina, as wet as before, struggled futilely to participate in her pleasure.

John new he would burst any moment now - the anticipation had made him ready and now inside her the stimulation was too great for him to last much longer.

"I'm coming," he said to her between pants.

"Come in my ass," she replied.

John pushed deep into Jessica's ass and the tip of his penis pulsed three times with long throbs of ejaculation. As Jessica was being filled with cum, synchronous with the pulses of John's penis, she leaned up and kissed him, forcefully raping his unexpecting mouth with her tongue. Her body convulsed slightly with the mellower, distinct orgasm of anal sex. Her anus tightened as she came with John around his penis. Both of them basked in post-orgasmic afterglow for a moment, before Jessica pulled back, John's slowly shrinking penis sliding out.

The train doors opened. John looked at Jessica affectionately, almost presumptively lovingly. Jessica kissed him quickly and friendly on the cheek, and just before the doors closed, she slipped off the train. John got up to follow her, but the doors had shut, his reaction too slow. She turned away without waving.

mobyCock
mobyCock
17 Followers