Drive by Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina surprises her pet with mid-day date.
1k words
4.19
37.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiez
tiez
29 Followers

"Now who the heck is calling me here?" was the first thing into Aaron's mind when he heard his cell phone ringing.

"This is Aaron." He spoke abruptly into the phone, though trying not to disturb his co-workers.

"Well pet, you certainly better tone down that attitude. And quickly."

"Indeed, sorry about that" trying to remain vague as to the content of his call, not wanting to reveal too much to his co-workers.

"Indeed? INDEED? Listen slut, you're going to get that attitude change you need and right soon. I've decided to grace you with my presence today and you're going to bail out of work early. Meet me in the Wal-mart parking lot in 15 minutes. Do not be late or your humiliation will be so much worse than I'm planning."

"Okay, I can make that. Not working at all, huh? Right, I'll be there in 15 minutes" Aaron spoke into the cell phone. That should be enough to cover himself so that he could leave.

"I'm headed across town to help with some network issues, give my cell phone a ring if you need me." Aaron packed up his bag and put on his coat and headed out the door, anxious not to be late.

He pulled into the parking lot of the Wal-mart and waited near the outskirts of the lot, knowing that's where she'd look for him.

He saw her smile first as she pulled in, rolled down the window and ordered him to "Get in." He left his car, locked it and got into the passenger seat of her car.

"Good to see you pet" she said as her hand caressed his cock through his pants and kissed him deeply. "Hard already pet? Are we a little horny?" she smiled at him. She knew damn well that he was horny, since she had kept him chaste for the past 6 days. On top of that, he was ordered to jerk himself several times a day without cumming, then report his progress nightly. She even included some occasional teasing of him on his web cam too.

"Yes Mistress, I'm very horny. I hope my stroking has pleased you."

"Yes, it has pet. Now, while I drive to our destination, I'd like you to keep your mouth busy. And try not to slobber onto my clothes." She pulled up her skirt, snapped one snap on the harness and her strap-on cock popped up into view. Her hand grabbed Aaron behind the head and gently guided his face down to her lap, where he was to suck her until ordered to stop.

Gina drove for a few minutes, finally coming to an industrial park, apparently abandoned like many other facilities in the state, their jobs sent overseas. "We're here pet! Get out!" They got out of the car and she led him to the hidden side of the car.

"Kneel slut."

"Mistress?" he inquired, a puzzled look on his face. This was highly unusual that she'd make him do things like this even remotely public. Still, his cock swelled in his pants, betraying his fear, admitting his arousal to his Mistress.

"You'll get on your knees now or we'll go around to the other side of the car and do this where every passing car can see it."

"Oh shit..." thought Aaron. "Here?" He knelt down in front of her not making eye contact with her. She pulled up her skirt, showing the dildo, some areas around the base still wet with his spit from the blow job in the car. He took the cock into his mouth, sucking it as deeply as he could, kneeling here in public while his Mistress' hands tousled his hair and occasionally grabbed at the back of his neck to force him deeper onto her cock.

"There pet, that's good. Very good. You're a good little slut, aren't you?" She smiled as her cock disappeared into his throat. He mumbled something incoherent in response, but it came out as a mumble as his mouth was full of cock. Cars rolled by, the tires making enough noise to cause his heart to skip, but nobody stopped. A siren was heard on a nearby street, to which Gina's response was to grab his head and fuck his mouth hard and deep giving him no choice but to obey.

The dildo rode on Gina's mons, rubbing her labia as well as massaging her clit. She started rising to her climax and started fucking his mouth. No more was it him sucking her, she was decidedly fucking him. He held on for the ride, his knees grinding now into the gravel beneath him. Gina moaned out loud, grabbed the sides of his head, crushing his ears, and pulled him into her crotch. She ejaculated into the base of the dildo so much so that it began dripping onto the cracked and neglected pavement of the parking lot. She pushed him away roughly and her cock sprang free from his mouth. He lunged towards the base of the dildo, knowing that she wanted him to clean up. He lapped at her juices, licking her thighs, the base of the dildo and her lips, cleaning her. She lifted one leg up and rested it onto his back, allowing him easier access to her pussy. Damn he was good. He always got her going when he licked her. Today was no different as she felt herself climbing again, rapidly, still riding the final waves of the last orgasm, she rose quickly to another as his tongue cleaned her. He cupped her pussy with his mouth this time, taking all of her ejaculate immediately into mouth. He swallowed and smiled. He kept his mouth on her until she came down. As she descended, he gently caressed her lips, taking away any drops from her pussy and making them his own.

"Mmm pet, that was nice. Very nice. You've become a good little cock sucker..."

"Thank you Mistress" he whispered back, now finally daring to look up at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back, her cum glistening on his face.

Please vote on this story and feel free to send feedback. What do you want to see in chapter 2?

tiez
tiez
29 Followers