Drive-By Shooting

Story Info
20something male masturbates while driving.
881 words
3.95
28.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have masturbated while driving my car on occasion. It's the perfect activity to break up an otherwise long and boring road trip. Usually the brief sighting of a young, attractive female driving by is enough to get a session started.

One summer afternoon, while driving south on I-85, I spotted a young girl in a pickup truck pass me on my passenger side. She had her window rolled down and her music turned up. Her long, blond hair was blowing wildly in the wind and her sun kissed arm was resting on the window ledge. I looked up at her as she passed and for a brief moment our eyes connected. She smiled down at me in my four-door sedan and sped on.

Her smile was all it took to stimulate me on this otherwise boring stretch of road, and I tenderly reached down into my shorts to assess my situation. Even in the south where I'm from, you don't see too many attractive females driving pickup trucks on the highway. Surprised to find my cock growing at such a rapid pace, I shifted in my seat for a more comfortable grip. I began pulling gently at my now rock hard shaft while swerving erratically to change lanes with my free hand. Something about this girl compelled me to catch another glimpse and I needed to get ahead of the slower car in front of me if I was going to catch her again soon.

She was driving rather fast, and catching up to her began to seem like a daunting task. Slower traffic was working against me, and of course I was driving almost exclusively one-handed. As I sped and swerved onward, I began stroking myself faster and more erratically. A sense of urgency to catch up to her began to build inside me. Another smile from her just might push me over the edge, and the thought of her possibly seeing me touching myself made me even more excited.

At that moment I decided that's exactly what I wanted to happen. I wanted her to see me stroking my cock for her. I wanted her to know how turned on I was by her smiling at me with the carefree confidence she seemed to possess. I decided to roll my passenger side window down, making it even easier for her to see all the way into my car. Still, it may not be enough to draw her attention toward the show I was hoping to give her in such a brief passing moment.

I had to think fast, as my opportunity was quickly approaching. Not only did the cool air pouring in from the window create a heightened sensation for my shaft, but I was gaining in distance to her pickup truck, and there appeared to be a slight clearing of opposing traffic just ahead. Perhaps I could take down my shorts, or remove my shirt, or . . . yes! That was it! I'll get naked. With one had on the wheel, I took a brief rest from stroking my cock (I was about to explode at this point anyway) in order to remove my shirt, my shorts, and my boxers.

I was now driving completely naked and approaching the pickup truck from the left hand side. I could see a few strands of her long blond hair dancing outside the car window just ahead. I inched closer and closer, careful not to speed by too quickly, or too slowly. There were no cars behind us within 500 feet or so. This was it. I went for it.

As I pulled up next to her window, I raised my naked hips off the seat, thrusting them into the air in plain sight for her to admire. My left hand held the wheel steady while I pumped my right hand slowly all the way up and down my erect shaft, then pulled my hand away to reveal the entire length of my cock for her to see. With all the confidence of an amateur porn star in my very first scene, I looked up at her, hoping she would approve of my display.

I looked up and locked in on her eyes as they shot right out of her head. Her jaw was already agape in shock. Smiling with confidence, I put the finishing strokes on my masterpiece with my eyes locked on hers, while her eyes locked onto the thick load of cum that shot onto my chest. As my hips relaxed her expression changed from shock to an accepting, playful smile and a laugh. It was the kind of laugh you'd expect from a college girl after being pressured by her friends to flash her breasts at Mardi Gras.

Pleased with the result of my brief connection with this beautiful stranger, I sped forward rapidly, reaching into my glove box for some napkins. I merged right, now a few hundred feet in front of the pickup truck and continued on. To my surprise, the truck suddenly sped forward and merged right in a similar fashion. Gazing into my rear view mirror, I caught one last glimpse of her sun kissed arm, waving gently goodbye as she pulled off the exit ramp and out of sight.