Drive-In Fun

Story Info
Your night can be private or oh so public.
1.3k words
4.27
52.2k
10
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You for last night baby.

I couldn't believe it, a night to ourselves to be able to go out. The drive-in was a great idea, dark and private. Well maybe not so private, but that's ok too.

By the time the previews were done, and the movie came on I couldn't wait any longer. Looking down at those black jeans all I could think of was your dick, hard and standing for my lips.

You knew what you were doing putting that popcorn between you thighs, but that's ok. I knew a slight rub against the bag would get you attention.

"Oops sorry," I gave you an all too innocent smile. Your eyes followed as I slowly licked the salt from my lips. I glanced down to watch your dick harden under the denim, making you squirm.

"You know you're going to be in trouble when you get home," you told me, with an indrawn breath.

"When I get home? Why would i want to wait that long?" I asked as i moved the popcorn out of the way. "I'm hungry now."

"But , someone might see us!"

"And if they do?" I whispered running my fingers over you stif rod. "Ill tell you what, You keep a look out, and I'll take care of this. OK?"

You didn't resist all that much as I slid closer and began to rub it harder, slowly squeezing, getting you stiffer still. One little button and I could see the head of your dick , so smooth and sweet with a salty drop of moisture just for me.

Tugging at that tiny jean skirt I'd worn for you, I slowly leaned down and bent my head down in your lap, giving you a good view of my tits as I did.

Brushing back silky blonde hair, I slowly inhaled that sweet, musky scent of you, and rubbed my warm, soft, lips across your cock.

"Mmm, you know,I don't think you'd care even if somebody was watching," I whispered trailing my tongue along the lenth of that big swollen prick. "I bet you might even like it."

Breathing warmly on your dick I slowly lowered your zipper freeing your dick, harder than I'd ever seen it. You wiggled so deliciously, as I gave a long slow lick down to your balls. I glanced up to watch your face as I did, locking eyes with you. I couldn't help the sly smile that crossed my face.

"Yes baby, watch me, all you want." My nipples were so hard they were starting to throb.

I opened my mouth and pushed your dick through wet lips and against my tongue , into the back of my throat, while i gripped that big prick tightly right above your nuts.

After a couple of deep throat pumps, I sat back up to nibble your neck as I began to stroke you, savoring the texture of satin skin over rock hardness.

Your eyes were closed and your head lay against the seat , with your lips parted slightly. I ran my tongue along that full bottom lip of yours while I kept stoking, lightly rubbing you balls with the other hand.

After a minute I chuckled and whispered, "She's watching you know."

"Who?" you gasped ,eyes popping open.

"The girl in the next car. Shh, just watch. She's watching us, and starting to give her man a surprise."

I pumped a little harder and you strained against my hand as you watched the brunette in the car next door, stretch her lips over a monster cock. I could feel the excitement tingle through you down to your balls.

Slowly I licked you again taking you into my mouth to swirl my tongue around the head of your dick. Beginning to pump it with my hand, I took you deep against the back of my throat. When sank your fingers into my hair, pushing against the back of my head, I knew there was no way you'd stop now. Deeper and deeper your dick went into my throat as you held me there fucking my willing mouth.

"Mm sweet," I thought ,as i tasted salty drops of pre-cum on my tongue.

I began to flick the head of your dick hard with my tongue as I tightened my grip at the base of it. Glancing over at the car next door I saw her head pumping over her mans dick just as mine was and I knew you were watching.

I pulled my shirt low so I could rub my titties over your dick. You were breathing so hard by then I knew you were close to cumming. Your hand traveled down my skirt caressing my ass until it slipped between my thighs rubbing softly.

"Nope," I chuckled to myself. "no panties!"

You groaned softly as you ran a finger up into my already dripping cunt, making me suck you all the harder as you began to finger me. Inside my pussy, muscles twitched, tightening down on that finger, as I began to suck you cock hard and pump my head up and down.

It wasn't long before you were holding my head again and fucking my mouth with hard thrusts as you alternated between watching me, and the head pumping next door.

My pussy was on fire, so wet and aching for that big dick, as the couple next door began to move. I heard you gasp, as he got behind her there on the seat of that old car and slapped his dick against her cheeks. I sat up and watched her face with you, as he rammed into her hard with one thrust, And her full ips fell open.

"So, do you wanna join them baby?"

You didn't have to say a word, you eves said it all, so I turned around and got on my knees presenting you with a perfect view of my pussy peeking from under that skirt.

I expected you to fuck me instantly but you began to lick my cunt instead sucking my clit between your teeth, fucking me with two fingers so good that I was biting my lips in effort to stay quiet. In less than a minute I was ready to cum.

But you knew that didn't you? You were up and behind me so quick I gasped. Suddenly your fingers were gone replaced with a big hard cock. Oh baby, that was the hardest you ever fucked me, slapping your balls against my clit as you pounded me so hard I layed my head down against the seat. I was comming by the 3rd stroke, my pussy on fire and my clit throbbing as I pumped my ass hard back against you and squeezed your cock. You made me come again within seconds as you spread my ass and inserted one finger inside.

You know how I love it. I looked back to watch you as you glanced over your shoulder enjoying the sight of her being pounded just as hard ,tits swinging. A jolt ran through my cunt and I felt you dick throb.

You pulled out then quickly shoved your dick, already so slick from my pussy, deep into my tight ass.

"Oh , fuck me baby." I groaned. "I want to feel you come in my ass. Harder! Yes!"

You threw back your head with a growl and your cock throbbed so deliciously as you sent pulse after pulse of hot juice up my ass. Shoving a couple of fingers into my pussy, you made me cum with you. You knew it would make my ass tighten around you even more.

I almost screamed as I came and heard the girl next to us doing the same. You had fucked me so good, and deep my pussy was dripping with cum, but the look in your eyes told me we weren't finished yet, and looking at your cock as it swelled again confirmed it.

"Mmm maybe this time I'll get a midnight snack," I smiled to myself in anticipation and licked my lips.

Then sadly , the alarm clock jolted me from my dream.

(sigh)