Drive-in Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Their date at the drive-in continues
2.4k words
4.62
1.02M
307
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers

I was on my knees on the floor of the back seat. Inches from my face was the most beautiful pussy I had ever beheld and it belonged to my own mother. It seemed so large and intimidating. Peering down between her legs, mom smiled at me as she watched me study her amazing muff.

"Would you like me to open it up for you, sweetie?" She asked.

I nodded and mom used two of her fingers to splay apart her large fleshy cunt-lips. Mom's twat opened up like a shiny pink blossom coming to full bloom.

"Wow." I muttered.

Mom smiled at my reaction.

"Lots of peeping boys might get a good look at their mother's snatch, but you're one of the lucky ones. Not to many sons get to see under mom's hood." She said.

She held it open with her fingers as my eyes feasted on this delicious sight.

"Don't get too excited, tiger, you haven't seen the best part yet." She said.

With that, she pulled apart a second fleshy layer of pink and I could actually hear a creamy sound as she peeled apart her inner lips. As she pulled back the pink curtain, I found myself staring down into her gaping fuck-hole. The walls within her sex-cave were so soft and warm looking.

"Hard to believe I squeezed you out that little hole, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well...having you back shouldn't be as difficult." Mom said with a grin. She glanced towards my crotch. "Unless you've got something down there larger than I'm accustomed to." She said.

"I don't know." I said. I began to wonder if perhaps I was bigger than my father. From the locker room at school, I knew my cock was pretty large for my age. Last time I had measured, it was nearly 8 inches and that was when I was 16. I was sure it had grown an inch or so since then.

"Well whatever size it is, I'm sure old mom can make it feel right at home." She said lovingly.

I studied her steamy twat again and she watched me proudly.

"You must have questions. This is new territory for you." She said.

"How deep is that hole?" I asked.

"It's about 7 inches back to the head of my cervix." She answered.

"What's a cervix?" I aksed.

"That's where mom's eggs are produced. When your father ejaculates, his sperm will swim into my cervix and try to fuck one of my eggs." She said.

Mom ran her sexy toes through my hair.

"That's how I got my beautiful baby boy." She said.

"So that's where I was for nine months. Your cervix?" I asked.

"Well, kind of. When the sperm and egg became you, you attached yourself to the wall of my uterus, then I produced a womb-sack around you to keep you warm and safe while you developed." She said.

"Can a woman have sex when she's pregnant?" I asked.

"Sure she can. In fact, with the hormonal imbalance, most women need more sex when they're pregnant than when they're not." She answered.

"Does dad like it?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Most men would kill for the chance to fuck a pregnant woman... Tell you what, if mom ever gets pregnant again, we'll wait until I'm about eight or nine months along, then we'll have another one of these drive-in dates. How's that?" She asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

I looked back at her cunt.

"My clit fascinates you, doesn't it?" Mom asked.

"Your what?" I asked.

Mom brought her finger up and pinched the fat nub at the top of her cunt, making it stick out like a swollen thumb.

"This plump little girl. She's momma's clit and you've been staring at her." She said.

"I have?" I asked.

"Yep, you have. If you want to score enough points to go back to the womb, tiger, you're gonna have to go through her." Mom said.

"How?" I asked.

"I'll give you a hint." Mom said as she took my hand. She opened her mouth, peeked her tongue out and taking one of my fingers, began to flail her pink snake around it in little butterfly licks. Then she slipped my finger into her mouth and began to suck for a few minutes. Finally, she took my finger out and glanced down at her clit invitingly.

"Get the picture, love?" She asked.

I got the picture all right and dove in head first. I wrapped my lips around mom's fat clit and began to nurse. I licked and sucked like a baby at its mother's breast. Mom moaned, grinding her hips and running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah, that's it, sweetie-pie, suck your mother's little love-button." She groaned.

For a good 10 minutes I worked her nub, savoring the feel of her meaty cunt-flesh against my face and the pungent smell of her matronly twat.

"Oh God, baby, you are scoring some serious motherfucking points with me." She grumbled.

Finally, mom lifted my face from her muff and sat up. She pulled me to her swaying tits, throwing her legs under my arms and around my back. I suddenly found myself smothered in tit-flesh.

"Oh baby, come to momma's titties." She cried.

I started to kneed and suck. I was like a kid in a candy store, overwhelmed and surrounded by soft, tasty flesh. I worked my tongue on her enormous nipples, then sucked and squeezed like a baby. Mom held me to her bussoms, clawing the back of my head with her long nails.

"That's it, love on momma's big soft boobies, baby." She said.

After a few minutes, mom sat back a little.

"Come back up on the seat." She commanded.

I did and she grabbed the waistband of my briefs and let it snap against my skin.

"Get 'em off!" She said with a grin.

In a flash, I had them off and my big dick slapped against my stomach.

"Oh my!" She said with a giggle. "You're bigger than I thought."

"Bigger than you're used to?" I asked.

"By a few inches, at least." She said. "But I wasn't just refering to your length. Look at how fat and meaty that monster is."

"Is that good?" I asked.

She licked her lips hungrily.

"Bet your fucking ass it is." She said. "Had mom known you had such an an enormous baby-maker, she may have kicked your father out long ago, and made you man of the house." She said.

"Really? So I'd have been sleeping in your bed?" I asked.

"Well, we'd share the same bed, but I don't know how much sleeping we'd do." She said with a wink.

"That would be awesome." I said.

Mom stared at my giant erection and giggled.

"Well, lover-boy. If that thing rubs me the way I think it will, you may get your wish." She said.

I couldn't believe my ears. Would my mom actually divorce my dad and take me as her perminant love-partner. Would I have a chance to fuck mom again and again on her own marital bed? The very thought took my breath away.

"You know, tiger, we may have a problem here." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I think you've scored too many points." She said.

"Too many?" I asked.

"Too many for just a fuck." She said.

Mom pushed me back and got on her hands and knees on the seat.

"I think you've scored just enough for a nice deep blow-job as well." She said. Mom looked into my eyes with a teasingly seductive smile. "If your interested?"

"God yes!" I said excitedly.

Mom began to tickle the head of my dick with the ends of her nails.

"Are you sure? I mean, you may not be able to handle your cock sliding down mom's throat. The feeling of your own mother's tongue dancing across your purple nob might just be too much for you." She teased.

"No, I want it, please!" I pleaded.

"Does my baby want it?" She said. "Does my sweet baby wanna feel his mother's lips wrapped around his swollen meat?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Yes...please!" I said.

"Then we need to make a decision. Cause once mom starts, she's not stoppin'. Do you wanna cum down my throat or do wanna pull it out and cum on my tits?" She asked.

"Your throat, but I thought we were gonna...you know?" I answered.

"You're a teenaged boy, silly. I'll bet you anything after mom swallows your load, you'll bounce right back and be ready for the main event. Besides, with one out of your system, you'll be able to fuck long and hard, making your mother cum in buckets." She said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Well, if you wanna take your father's place in my bed, you better." She said sternly.

"Okay." I said confidently.

Mom pulled her hair back into a bun, getting it out of her face, preparing for her descent on my cock and balls. She gave me a soft peck on the lips, staring into my eyes.

"This is gonna be pretty intense for you. I want you to just sit back and feel my love, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I answered.

She gave me a big warm motherly smile and I felt her soft hand glide down my engorged pecker and forcefully pin my balls down against my ass. This made the skin on my fleshy pillar stretch tightly and my mushroom tip balloon even bigger. A trickle of bubbling jism seeped from the tip.

"Ready, tiger?" Mom asked.

I nodded and watched as mom's head sunk to my lap. Her lips descended right to my cockhead and about an inch before she reached it, her lovely mouth opened wide, and with her lips and tongue, she formed a nice round fuck-pouch for the giant pole she was about to swallow.

My rod was suddenly surrounded in wet warmth. I could feel mom's lips stretched tightly around my shaft as they sunk towards my balls. The head of my dick glided past her tongue and into her throat. I felt her gag, then swallow, taking me deep into her gullet. It was like a soft, heated vaccum pouch surrounding the meat of my cock. She clamped her fingers around the base of my shaft. Her nails dug in to the soft skin of my balls as her lips traveled back up my fleshy pillar. Mom drug the tip of her tongue against the underside of my cock, forcing a stream of pre-cum out my tip and into her mouth. She rolled her pink snake around my giant nob a few times, then swallowed the mouthful of syrup she had taken.

"Oh God that's good. You might have a hard time keeping mom away from this big sugar stick." She said, again taking my prick into her lovely mouth.

This time mom worked her mouth up and down my thick shaft like a pro. Her lips squeezed and pulled against the flesh of my spear, her tongue dancing and flailing around my big purple plumb. The sight of my own mother's head moving up and down on my lap was almost too much for me to bare. By this time, the windows of mom's car were all fogged up. The sound of lewd slurping and sucking filled the vehicle as mom went at it.

For a good ten minutes mom fucked my cock with her mouth. Every dozen, ball bumping strokes mom would take my dick from her lips and bath my cock-head with rapid butterfly licks. She worked her fist up and down my member making my balls slap against my legs again and again. It felt amazing! Then once again I was devoured and she sucked and pulled at my cock with everything she had. I could feel and hear mom humming as she sucked and the vibration felt amazing against my meat.

For another ten minutes mom orally fucked me without rest. Up and down and up and down she worked her magic. My God, she was increadible! I couldn't possibly imagine getting a better cock-sucking from anyone, anywhere. While she sucked, her tongue had gone nonstop, rolling and wiggling across my pecker relentlessly. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I sunk deeper and she began to deep throat me with short, rapid strokes. I could feel the slimy flesh of her gullet milking me hard. I began to buck my hips, literally fucking mom's throat. My balls tightened. This was it!

"Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

She worked harder and faster, slurping up and down the length of me, her tongue going into overdrive. Mom tightened her lips, loudened her humming. She was like a cocksucking machine on overdrive. I jerked as the torrent rocketed up my shaft until I delivered my first long rope of semen straight down mom's throat. She choked a little, but didn't miss a beat as the second jet splashed against the back of her mouth. My nob slid through the pool of semen as she sucked me back into her throat where I released another huge deposit of jism, then another on my way out. Mom gaged and I removed my dick from her mouth. Again she gagged, regurgitating an enormous amount of spunk back into her mouth, but with one big gulp she sent it back down her throat. In those few seconds my cock sent a thick geyser splashing against her lips. Mom was back to sucking in a flash and my nob followed a river of sperm into the depths of her throat.

I could feel an almost constant stream of fuck-cream flowing from my piss-hole, cascading down my mother's throat and into her tummy. Mom jerked and pulled at the skin of my dick, nursing more and more of my milk into her loving mouth. I had never cum this hard. Never felt the jism flow from my cock as it was now. For one full minute my dick continued to spasm, spitting a bubbling gob of spunk each time for mom to swallow.

Finally, after mom had squeezed the last drop from my shriveling member, my cock-head popped like a cork from between her lips. She sat next to me and looked into my exhausted eyes.

"Don't wimp out on me, sweetie-pie. Our drive-in date isn't over yet. You have more points to cash in, remember." She said.

Mom gently squeezed my giant ball-sack.

"Besides, it feels to mom like you have another load you needs delivered." She said with a wicked grin.

To be continued....

klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers