Drive My Car

Story Info
Nonbinary and their lover get a little lost and a lot tense.
1.3k words
4
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeQT
GeeQT
1 Followers

There WILL be a sequel to this, but if you can't tell...I do enjoy some tasty delayed gratification. ;)

Message me if you have any prompts or scenarios you'd like to see from these two wacky kids, or if there's anything in general that's queer-related that you'd like to see more of here on Lit!

:::

Drive My Car

:::

"We're lost," I point out, admittedly unhelpful.

You shoot me an irritated look from the driver's seat, fingers tightening on the wheel briefly. "We are not lost," you lie.

"We're very lost," I counter intelligently. "I think I saw a sign for a city in the next state just now."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"We're not even on the highway anymore." Turning as well as I can in my seat, I slip the cross-body strap of the seatbelt behind my back and lean against the window. "All the road markers look like local markers."

"Darlin, you are testing me."

Grinning internally, I lean my head back and glance into the backseat, noting that the cooler was just out of reach with more than a little exasperation. "Not to mention that if we're on the right track then something has gone terribly wrong, because that would mean the sun is setting in the north today."

"I WILL gag you."

"Promises, promises."

I watch, bemused, as you press your lips together tightly and proceed to ignore me. You ignore me crooning your name at you wheedlingly, as well as my offer of my phone to find the quickest way back on track. Sighing, I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean in between our seats to reach for the cooler, because jerky makes everything better.

"What the fuck are you-?!" Frantically, you reach out blindly and smack me soundly on the ass before grabbing one of my belt loops and yanking, hard. "Get back in your seat, you lunatic!"

"Aw, sweetie," I laugh, settling back in with my prize and resuming my slightly awkward position. "You do care."

"Go fuck yourself," you sigh, defeated.

I pause, staring down at the package of jerky, then shrug and toss it to the floor for later. I was feeling more than a little spiteful. "Okay."

Unfastening my jeans, I slip a hand in and stroke myself lightly, humming softly as my dick hardens under my fingers. As you ease on the brakes, expression flushed and disbelieving, I hook my thumbs under the waistband of my jeans and ease them down my legs to about mid-thigh.

You slow down further, glancing over. "Are you not wearing any underwear?" you hiss, priorities clearly not mixed up at all.

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"We are going. To my grandparents' house. To visit. My grandparents."

"Unless either of them has xray vision," I huff, slightly distracted from my self-pleasure for a moment, "I don't see how it matters."

Your mouth opens, then closes, that pretty pink flush I love so much spreading down your neck.

Satisfied for the moment, I lean back further and spread my legs as best I can, the back of my head hitting the windowpane as I lift my hips a little to meet my own hand with a moan.

The car swerves a little.

"Eyes on the road, sweetheart," I instruct softly, stroking myself faster, unbelievably turned on. "I'm just gonna be over here, fucking myself as instructed. You worry about finding the highway."

"You..." Huffing, your eyes flick to me again, tracking my movements as I ruck my shirt up and drag my fingernails across one nipple. "Fuck."

"Mmhmm." I bite my lip, and the car starts to drift - luckily, the weird back road we're on is entirely empty as far as the eye can see, but I reach out with the hand that isn't currently working my dick roughly and turn your face back to the road. "Be good, now, and...ah, fuck," I breathe, hips jerking again, "watch the...mmh, the road."

"Fuck," you groan again.

Tongue flicking out to touch my upper lip briefly, I let my gaze fall to the uncomfortable-looking tent in your shorts. "I mean...not while you're driving." I pick up speed, head pressing against the window as I roll my hips up towards you, letting my free hand drift down to press against the tight ring of my ass. "Maybe...if you- ahh- if you can fi- hhn- find a place to...to stop without putting the- ahhhhah fuuuck- the car in a- unh- ditch like a...like a good boyyyy ohhhh fuck fuck fuck!"

I pull my hand away sharply, curling up slightly and willing myself not to cum yet - this is far too much fun to let it end so soon. Out of the corner of my eye, I see you palm your pulsing dick briefly and click my tongue at you.

"Ahah! Good boys drive with both hands on the wheel," I admonish. "Good boys don't jerk off while driving, and they certainly don't get to cum when I haven't said they can."

You shift, your own head tilting back against the headrest. "Right," you breathe. "I'll be good, darlin. Promise."

Pleasure courses through me, and I nearly cum just from that small submission. You've always been so good at making these soft capitulations so goddamn sexy. As you focus back on driving, I settle in and start stroking myself again, slowly this time.

We drive a while in silence save for the wet sounds of my self-stimulation and quiet moans. You behave beautifully, hands clenching the wheel in a death grip, eyes on the road, cock twitching with every filthy noise I make.

"I wonder if you can cum like this," I mumble, and in response you shift in your seat again and make a tiny, needy sound. "I wonder if I can make you cum in your shorts like a desperate little slut-"

"Oh God."

"-just like this, right here in the middle of the road." I watch you take a deep breath. "I bet I could. I bet I could make you cum all over yourself just thinking about what I'm doing right now. Thinking about how hard my cock is," I moan, stroking faster. "Thinking about how ready my tight little ass will be for you later."

"Please..."

My toes curl at the word.

"Thinking about me taking your cock down my throat right here, right now, nice and deep." My hand moves roughly again, stomach clenching as I feel the orgasm building sharply. "Think you can do it, baby? Think you can blow your little slut load like a good boy for me?"

"Yes," you sob, hips moving in minute thrusts, needing the friction desperately. "Darlin, please. Please. I'll cum for you, please let me cum for you."

"Oh, fuck!" Hips jerking, I give myself over to a thunderous orgasm, stroking myself through it until I'm too sensitive to keep going.

It takes me a minute to hear past my own pounding heartbeat, but when I can I hear you whispering, "please...please."

"Mmm...no," I decide, shoving my hair from my eyes and picking up the jerky after lazily pulling up my jeans. "No, boys who get us lost are not good boys who get to cum. Boys who wait patiently until I find a place I want to stop and fuck me until I cum again before asking for their own orgasm are."

"...Yes," you murmur, swallowing. "I'm sorry. I can wait as long as you want me to."

"Excellent." Tearing off a piece of jerky, I chew it thoughtfully and pull out my phone. After a moment, I grin at you. "Good luck. There's a scenic overlook nearby that I think should work out nicely."

Some of the tension leaves your shoulders, and I smile wider, reaching out to ruffle your hair affectionately.

"Take this next right onto the back road."

Gratefully, you comply.

TBC in The Scenic Route...

GeeQT
GeeQT
1 Followers