Driving

Story Info
It starts in the car.
1k words
3.47
12.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DianaM
DianaM
1 Followers

How would you react if I was in your car with you and we're taking a little road trip. You have me scoot over a little so you can reach over and put your hand between my legs. You slowly move it up my inner thigh and touch my pussy through my jeans. You can feel it's hot and moist. You tell me to unzip my pants so you can reach your hand inside. What you find is a dripping wet pussy and a clit so hard. You work your fingers downward and stick one inside of me working it in and out over and over again while I grind against your hand. You pull the wet finger out and run it up to my clit.

Not wanting you to get us in a wreck I pull your hand away and tell you to knock it off, that we can wait until you find a secluded spot to fuck. But I'm finding it very hard to wait so I unzip my pants again, pull them down with my pantie's resting mid thigh. You're watching me but you're speechless. I spread my legs wide open for you, slide my fingers in to my pussy stilly very juicy, and my clit swollen. One hand has a finger inserted, with the other I am teasing my clit (and you). You're watching me... your cock is so hard it's tight inside your pants and you have to release it.

You pull it out, it's hard and beautiful it looks as though if it got much harder it will explode. While you're watching me you stroke it. I love watching you hold your hard cock in your hand which only makes me get hotter, and hotter to the point of cumming, but I hold off.

Finally you see a turn in the road which leads us down a dusty road ending at a grove of tree's just off the hwy. You get out, come to my side opening the door ordering me to "get out" I pull my pants up just enough to get out without tripping. Then you tell me to strip, and wanting so badly to please you I do as I'm told.

Standing in front of you naked, you tell me to get on my knees and suck your cock. Puninshing me for being such a tease, you fuck my face hard and fierce, I gag a little bit making my eyes water. But I love the way your cock feels in my mouth and the forceful way you are fucking it. With mascara dripping down my cheeks and my mouth open as wide as it will go, you thrust in and out of my mouth. My hands resting on your hips, each time you pull out I pull you toward me. Your cock is dripping wet, taking one hand away from your hip I stroke it fast as I suck and lick. You feel you're about to cum, so you slow down allowing me to make love to your cock with my mouth instead of fucking it. I take your cock in my hand look up at you wantingly, while I slowly lick from the base of the shaft to the head. When my tongue reaches the head I swirl it slowly around and under the head. Kissing and licking it. I love sucking your cock because I know how much it pleases you.

Finally you can stand no more and pull me to my feet. With one hand on the back of my neck you tug my head back licking and sucking on my neck and that place behind my ear that drives me almost to orgasm every time. You stop and look in to my eyes, and then kiss me softyly, when you pull away, I climb up on to the car and spread my legs open. Dipping one finger in to my pussy, it's dripping wet. I put the same finger in my mouth tasting my juices.

You want to taste me too, you slide one finger inside me, together we fuck my pussy with our fingers. We both pull our fingers out, you insert your finger in my mouth and I put my finger in your mouth as we both suck my juices off our fingers.

I can't stand anymore and beg you for your cock. My legs spread, sun shining down on my wet pussy you slide your cock inside of me but just enough to tease me with the swollen head. You do this to me several times, then drive your cock hard as deep as it will go and then slowly pull it out. You feel so good deep inside I just want you to fuck me hard but you continue teasing me slowly. Suddenly you catch me by surprise by picking up the pace, it feel so good to be fucked hard, but at the same time the way you alternate slow and fast it's like a combination of making love and fucking.

We both are at the point of climax, you can feel my pussy tighten around your cock, I can't hold off any longer. I get quiet for about 30 seconds, just watching you thrust your beautiful cock in and out of me, then the silence breaks and I start to cum, screaming and moaning... the sound of my pleasure always makes you go over the edge.

You start to cum, half of it inside of me the other half on my pussy, then you pull out and take your cell phone out of your pants pocket and take a picture of your cum dripping down my pussy to my ass.

We like to take a photo of your cum, that's what we do. We have photos of your cum dripping down my ass after you've fucked my ass, we have pictures of it dripping off the tip of my tongue, between my tits, in my hand, and your favorite is cumming in my mouth and then I take your cock and run it around my lips as though I was using it as lip gloss.

You taste so good.

DianaM
DianaM
1 Followers