Driving Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him dumbfounded, confused, hurt. Then I looked over his face. It was soft, gentle, caring. Yes, Mistress set this up, and Joe did not hurt me. What She had to do to set this up. I couldn't be angry with him because he had fulfilled my wild fantasy. And I couldn't be angry with Mistress because I now had 100 percent trust that She would never, ever put me in harm's way.

"Well, shit," I mumbled. "I have to say I'm flabbergasted. But... no, Joe, Mistress. I'm not angry."

"Oh, sub of little faith," Mistress snickered. "Joe? Make sure my pet gets off in one piece. We have a lot to catch up on in a few months."

Joe finally smiled. "That we do, Margaret. That we do."

As he promised Mistress, Joe walked me back to my car. I threw my purse on the passenger seat and turned to say goodbye. But it was his turn to surprise me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a huge hug. Pulling away, he kept his arms around me. "You will make this trucking route much, much easier. All I'll be seeing is your smile and hear you laugh."

Once again, I blushed. "I have to admit, I'm glad Mistress chose you. I hope you had a good time."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Oh, Jeannie, this wasn't about me. It was about you. I hope you had a good time."

"I did. I did, three times." I chuckled at my stupid comment.

"I love your sense of humor. Drive carefully."

"You, too."

Placing his hands on my neck, he kissed me gently, and believe it or not, I was getting hot all over again. Groaning, I pulled away. "Joe, if we keep this up -"

He smiled so warmly it touched me. "I know. I know. We'd never leave this parking lot."

I laughed again and gave him another kiss. "Take care of yourself."

"I will."

Getting in my car, giving him one final peek at my crotch as I let the hem slip up, he closed the door behind me. Shaking his head, he said, "You are such a tease."

I nodded then started the car. "Master and Mistress tell me that all the time."

"Bye, sweetie."

"Bye, Joe."

Driving away, I watched him in the rear view mirror until I hit the exit ramp and got back on 64. Oh, what a long drive home it would be.