Driving Desire

Story Info
A more interesting way to pass the time as one drives.
925 words
3.94
49.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engines roared, and horns blew, as Ricky pushed down on his accelerator, preparing to merge on to the interstate. A handsome young man, with sandy blonde hair, and twinkling blue eyes, he had the face of an angel, but his tall, lean, masculine body defied its innocence. Beside him, snuggled closely, was his steady girlfriend, Riana. He signaled his intentions, and slipped into a slot easily, with the flow of the traffic.

Riana sighed lightly, snuggled closer to her Adonis, and began running her hands gently on the firm, soft skin of his arm. Her fingers trailed and twirled the length of his arm, as he held the steering wheel. Ricky turned to her and she raised her lips to his, enjoying a quick kiss, and shared a smile with her lover.

Changing hands on the steering wheel, he slid his free hand up her thigh, and began to massage her, through the fabric of her tight pants. Uuuhhhhhhhhm she loaned softly, as the feel of his caress, awakened a deep desire within her. She opened her legs further to allow his touch more freely, and slowly moved her hips to meet his searching hand. She placed her on hand on his muscular thigh, and began to rub and massage him tenderly, but firmly. His body responded to her touch, as well as the feel of her hot crotch under his fingertips, his cock swelled within its confines, pressing its hardness against them, seeking freedom. Obligingly, Riana unzipped his pants, and rescued his rock hard cock into the warmth and softness of her hand. Slowly she began to stroke his cock, up and down, enjoying its throbbing hardness clenched tightly in her hand. With her free hand she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and eased them down further, so she could see, and feel all of his wonderful maleness. Ricky obliged her by lifting his hips slightly off the car seat, as he continued to drive them towards their destination. Riana leaned upward and kissed Ricky softly on the neck, then drug her wet, hot tongue across his skin, twirling and licking, culminating in a gentle bite. Mmmmmmmmmmm, he groaned, and then whispered in a raspy voice, “Oh shit woman, you are driving me crazy.” Riana just giggled innocently, and proceeded to lower her hot mouth slowly down the thick, hard length of his throbbing cock, still held firmly in her hand. Her tongue instinctively began to lick and swirl, flicking lightly on his warm skin, circling the head of his cock, teasing, while her mouth milked his cock, sucking tightly. She released his cock from its hot captor, slowly, and ran her tongue firmly down the underside of his shaft. Riana eased her hand under his balls and cradled them gently, as she licked downward from his cock, and across the hot, damp skin enclosing his balls, and separated them with her tongue. Slowly, she sucked one ball into her mouth, and swirled her hot tongue around it. Her fingers explored the silky skin around his anus, teasing, and tantalizing. Gently she inserted a fingertip into his rectum, and began to massage slowly from within, as her hot, wet mouth continued to massage each ball softly, sucking, licking, and exploring. Mmmmmmmmmm, Ricky moaned, adjusting himself in the seat, trying to concentrate on the highway. A chuckle escaped his throat, as he attempted to separate the sensations of Riana’s wet hot mouth, from his responsibility to drive, satisfied that this was indeed, a wonderful way to put the miles behind them. Softly, she released his balls from their wet captor, and licked her way back up the length of his manhood, enveloping its fullness in the hot wetness of her mouth, and sucked firmly, stroking him within the tightness of her jaws. His cock throbbed and jerked slightly, as it came closer to exploding in a climax. Sensing his desire, Riana sucked harder and faster, stroking the base of his cock within the firm grip of her hand. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ricky moaned loudly. His cock could not expand, nor harden any further, in response to Riana’s sucking, yearning for his climatic explosion. He thrust his cock deep with her hot mouth, sinking completely into the silky, wet heat, as his cock spewed his hot cum, inside her mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, she moaned, tasting the hot liquid that filled her mouth, swallowing and sucking until every drop was hers. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm, mmmmmmmmmmmm, Ricky groaned loudly, as he completed his climax, with several hard, quick thrusts.

Riana swallowed the last of her lover’s hot juice gratefully, and released his now, semi hard cock from the confines of her mouth. She kissed his mouth quickly, teasingly, and then rested her head on his shoulder. She felt her own wetness, seated warmly between her legs, and smiled, mostly to herself. Her wet pussy relaxed, having claimed its own orgasm from the rhythmic caresses of her lover’s hand.

Ricky turned to her and smiled, his eyes twinkling with satisfaction, and said, “Damn, that felt good baby.”

“Oh yes, she returned his sentiments. “It certainly did. I fucking loved it, and I love you.”

Ricky signaled his intention to exit from the interstate, and steered the car onto the off ramp. Riana helped her lover fasten his pants once more, into their original position, smiling as she worked. “Wonder what mom will have cooked for dinner”, she pondered audibly to Ricky, as he turned the car into her mother’s driveway. “ Hmmmm, I don’t know”, he answered, “but I am hungry as hell.”