Driving in Ibiza

Story Info
Vanessa tries nude driving in Ibiza.
973 words
3.9
66.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I was born in December 1975 and now have a 34A–24–35, 95 pound, 5 foot 1 inch figure with blond(ish) hair. In 1998 I quit my extremely boring existence in a little town in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a middle-aged man in the East Midlands of England. Apart from a little bit of hair that grows on my legs, I have no body hair below my neck. It's all been removed with electrolysis. My small(ish), pert breasts have small aureoles and large nipples. When they're hard Jon says they look like chapel hat pegs. I have a nice firm, flat stomach with a pubic bone that does stick out a bit. In my pussy lips I have 2 little gold rings that Jon put in me. My clit is very prominent and is usually sticking out between my lips. It's about an inch long with a little round head. Jon sometimes calls it my little dick. I don't own any bras, knickers, trousers, leggings or shorts; and 90% of my skirts and dresses can be described as mini or micro. I used to be a very shy girl, but I've now gone completely the other way, and get a great thrill from letting other people see my body.

* * * * *

This 'adventure' happened whilst on holiday

That morning Jon put some shorts on and left me while he went and hired a car. As soon as he got back we put just our vests on, packed out stuff for the day and went out. When we got into the car Jon took his vest off and told me to take mine off. He said that we were going to be naked in the car all the time, and would only pull our vests onto our laps when a policeman or some oldies looked as if they were looking in. We were sat in a parked car, naked, in the middle of a busy town. I could see that things were going to get interesting.

We drove to the outskirts of San Antonio, and to be honest, no one even seemed to look inside the car. People seemed to see the car, but never looked inside. By the time that we parked outside a café and put our vests back on, I was starting to get relaxed about driving round naked. In the café the waitress got a bit of a surprise when she brought our food, Jon had turned round and was looking at something and his vest had ridden-up displaying all his dick and balls. I'd realised but didn't say anything to Jon (maybe he knew). Instead I just watched the waitress' face which was a picture. First shock then a smile. She took ages lifting things of her tray and onto the table, and all the time her eyes kept looking back to Jon. When Jon turned back she stopped looking at Jon and went a bit red. She looked at me and I smiled and licked my lips as I looked straight at her. She hurried off, but I could see her talking to another waitress, and the other girl kept looking over to us.

When it came to time to pay it was girl number 2 that gave us the bill and her eyes were firmly focused on Jon's lap. When I told him he said that she'd get a surprise when she brought the change. Her eyes really opened wide when she saw his knees open and a semi laying down his leg. As we walked back to the car his dick was having real trouble staying under his vest and by the time we got into the car he had a full erection sticking out of the front of his vest. I don't thing that anyone saw it. As soon as we took our vests off and started moving Jon told me to do something about it with my mouth.

We drove round the island for most of the day only stopping twice. The first time was for Jon to take some photographs of me, naked, on top of the car, with a nice view of the sea and an island in the background. It was a bit painful on the car because of the heat of the metal, and I was glad when we'd finished.

The second time that we stopped was at a little café in the middle of nowhere for some lunch. Jon just put his long vest on and he told me to put just my bikini skirt on. The locals took me being topless in their stride, but there were some other holidaymakers in there that couldn't stop looking at us. Some of them left at the same time as us, and Jon told me to make a big show of taking my little skirt off and showing that that I was climbing into the car naked. Jon did the same. They all watched us as we drove off waving at them.

At one point late afternoon we ended up in Ibiza Town. I was nervous at us driving through it naked, but Jon just said, "keep cool, and keep your eyes open for policemen." We drove all round the town naked, even stopping at traffic lights in busy streets and no one appeared to notice us. That was until we stopped at a street corner where a gang of teenagers (boys and girls) were hanging out. One of them spotted us and told all their mates. They came up to the car and had a real good look before the traffic let us out. I was tempted to try to cover-up but Jon said, "No, just keep your cool and we'll be ok" and we were.