Driving in Snow Ch. 01

Story Info
Synchronistic rescue by soul mates leads to sacred sex.
8.6k words
4.45
41.2k
41

Part 1 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers

Synchronistic rescue by soul mates leads to sacred sex.

This is a work of fiction, a fantasy, written as a way of exploring some possibilities of synchronicity as well as psychic and sacred sexuality.

This story is hard to characterize. It clearly fits in Mature, Erotic Couplings, First Time - several times over, Romance and even a unique form of Group Sex. There is enough nudity to add Exhibitionists and voyeurs and even some Anal. It is long so I put it in Novels. What I hope is that it will inspire enough other writers to write spiritually based stories that we can add a new category of 'Spiritual Erotica.'

Chapter1.

Conference.

The conference featured a number of interesting speakers, was reasonably priced, both for the conference and the hotel. It was scheduled for the beginning of March in a Midwestern city. I decided to go and decided that I would make this a side trip on my drive from my winter quarters in Florida to my summer home in upstate New York. The conference ran from Thursday to Sunday noon with a day of pre-conference activities.

The trip out was uneventful until Monday evening when I visited a New Age bookstore that was going out of business across from my motel. The proprietor had just died at age 97. Much of the inventory was used books, many classics which were long out of print. They also had many books published in India. When she died the inventory and purchasing records were in such a mess that her relatives decided just to liquidate the entire stock rather than try to organize returning those books that could be returned to the distributers and publishers. I let my intuition run as I selected books and ended up purchasing over fifty books, most at 90% off. I even found myself picking up a hardcover copy of an old friend, the full version of Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land." I decided that I would come back this way and spend a full day here.

The next day looked like an easy run to the conference site, about a five hour drive, mostly on interstates, first west and then north. The next morning I discovered that snow was predicted for late in the day. My destination city looked to be at the southern edge of a large storm. It looked like it would be hit with 1-3 inches starting about the time I reached the conference hotel. I thought: "Well good, it will be fun to see snow again as long as I don't have to drive in it."

I had only been on the interstate about one half hour when traffic came to a complete stop. An eighteen wheeler had sideswiped a second one on an overpass and the second truck spilled it's cargo of large pipes over the bridge completely blocking everything. I was completely blocked in with no way to turn around or otherwise do anything but wait. It took over three hours to clear the trucks and pipes enough for one lane of traffic. Finally rolling again I thought: "So much for a short day of driving."

Two hours later I came up on another blockage but this time there was an exit off the interstate. I got off, gassed up and consulted my computer navigation program. I found that I could detour into the next town west and back onto the interstate or use a road about 10 miles north of the interstate which went northwest straight to my destination city. I thought: "Fine, I'll use the shortcut, maybe I will even make up some time."

For the next hour I did make good time but then it started to snow and it was not just a light dusting. I slowed down more and more as conditions just got worse and worse. I realized that I had seen no other traffic on this road, not a single vehicle of any type and only an occasional farm house or barn off in the distance. As the snow accumulated it was clear that there were no tracks for me to follow, only marker posts along the side of the road.

I was getting worried as the snow accumulated and visibility continued to drop. One marker post was disappearing before the next appeared. I turned on the radio and found that the storm had shifted further south and they were now predicting up to a foot of snow. I checked my cell phone and discovered that I had no signal. No way to call for help. Dusk came and went and it was still getting worse. The GPS was still working and was showing me that I was still about thirty miles from the outskirts of the city. An hour and a half at my present twenty miles an hour. The wind was picking up and the snow was beginning to drift. Things were really starting to look grim when the front bumper started occasionally plowing snow.

I had no shovel in the car and did a mental inventory of things in the car and concluded that I had nothing I could use as a substitute. I was wearing shoes, not boots and my coat was marginal at best for these conditions although I could layer up with several sweaters.

I found myself wondering if I was going to make it. I found that I was not the least bit afraid of death but this seemed to be a weird, even silly way to leave this lifetime. I thought that if I did get stuck I could probably keep myself reasonably warm for about 24 hours by running the car intermittently. I decided that if I did get stuck at least I had my computer and would have lots of time to write final letters to my wife and kids.

I continued driving.

A profound sense of calm, of peace, settled over me.

The rightness was palpable.

I found myself thinking: "Whatever happens -This is beauty."

The snow continued to fall. The wind continued to blow.

A few more miles went by.

Rescue.

Suddenly I saw a light ahead and found someone was plowing a driveway using a tractor with a bucket on the front. I stopped and asked: "How far to the nearest Hotel or Motel?"

The tractor driver looked at me as if I was crazy and said: "You won't make it."

She was wearing a furry parka with the hood pulled tight around her face. Nonetheless I could see beautiful eyes and a gentle smile.

She raised a finger, picked up a microphone and started talking on a radio in her cab. I could not hear the conversation over the sound of the tractor engine. She replaced the microphone and told me that I was invited to stay with them. She said that I should drive my car into the barn but pull it all the way up so that she could park the tractor behind me.

As I walked back to my car I found myself smitten. She was radiating a wonderful energy. We were resonating together. I found myself in love or lust, I wasn't sure which. I told myself : "Down boy, you're older than her grandfather for heaven's sake." As I reached my car I found my energy shifting - A mantra was running through my head: "Om Mani Padme Hum."

"Om Mani Padme Hum." - An invitation to become aware of self as the Buddha of compassion - An invitation to become aware of self as the Buddha.

It took several tries to get moving forward again into the plowed area but I did and turned down the drive. The house and attached barn slowly came into view through the blowing snow. It was clear to me that had the girl not been plowing the drive I would not have noticed the house. I felt very thankful.

I parked my car as directed. They had an interesting fleet of vehicles: a top of the line Mercedes sedan, an extended cab long bed dualie pickup truck and a little roadster. The top was down on the roadster. I was getting out of my vehicle when a large SUV pulled in and also parked in the barn.

I found myself realizing that the energy shift from 'Love at first sight' or maybe 'Lust at first sight' to "Om Mani Padme Hum" was minuscule, the two were somehow tied together. I thought: "Thank you, Universe." Then I found myself returning to ordinary awareness. I wondered about what just happened: Reciting a mantra is not normally part of my spiritual practice and on those rare occasions that I do quote a mantra it is quite deliberate. This wasn't, it seemed to appear on its own.

The tractor then backed in and they closed the door.

The two girls came over and introduced themselves as Ann and Barbara Wells. We went into the house to meet their mother and their other sister Cindy. The vibration of the place was wonderful and the girls' mother first looked at me wide eyed, even shocked, but then gave me a big smile. I introduced myself as Matthew McCartney and explained that my friends all called me Matt.

The girls' mother introduced herself as Mary.

I knew things were neat when I noticed a Kuan-yin Statue, the Chinese Goddess of mercy, in the living room. I commented: "Kuan-yin certainly smiled on me today." This brought broad grins from all four of them. I bowed to them and said: "Namaste."

Mary replied with a bow and: "Namaskar." The others bowed silently.

We were on the same wavelength. I also noticed two large bookcases filled mostly with spiritual texts, many were new to me as well as many books I considered old friends.

In addition to a vast collection of spiritual works were two shelves of college textbooks and similar heavy reading, mostly in math, computers and science. There was even John von Neumann's "Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics." Talk about heavy reading. Additionally there were several years of both "Science" and "Nature". These books and magazines were Ann's.

They told me that they had a cat, named Samantha, but that I would probably never see her since she was terrifically shy around strangers.

Mary told me that we would probably not be plowed out until the next weekend since their road seemed to have the lowest priority of any in the county. She said: "Not to worry about food though because we have two large freezers full."

I pulled out my cell-phone and Mary said: "Try it at the far end of the upstairs hall."

I went upstairs and used my cell-phone to call my wife and let her know that I was safe, but might be stuck for a while.

I went back to my car and retrieved the conference paperwork, called the hotel and canceled my reservation.

Mary and Ann were both about 5 ft 8 and relatively thin. Cindy was about 5 ft 3. Ann, Cindy and Mary had incredibly beautiful eyes, very large, dark blue in color, with long lashes and all had dirty blonde hair with just the slightest trace of red in it, an unusual and very beautiful color. Barbara was my height, 5 11 and larger boned, not at all fat, just a big girl with nice curves. She was a golden blonde, with large light blue eyes, beautiful eyes. Mary had her hair cut short while the three girls wore their's long. Ann and Mary appeared to have medium sized breasts, Barbara's seemed larger and Cindy's smaller. They also seemed to share very narrow waists and somewhat wide hips. They were each very beautiful, each in a slightly different way. Mary looked to be in her late 20's while she had to be near 40, at least. Ann was 20, two years out of high school. Barbara was 18 and a senior while Cindy was a junior and would be 18 the next Thursday. I found out later that Barbara was actually a cousin who had been adopted after her parents were killed in a car crash. I also later learned that Cindy had lost a year of elementary school with an illness the doctors never really identified. Something like mono but not mono.

The girls were amazing to watch. They moved with a feline grace. They seemed to flow rather than walk. Many years before I had occasion to meet a professional model who would walk with a sinuous, slinky stride. These girls moved somewhat like that but unlike the model it was much more subtle and did not seem to be an affectation. They seemed to be doing it totally naturally.

Ann had been valedictorian of her class and it looked likely that Barbara and Cindy would continue the tradition.

Mary asked if I was a vegetarian and was pleased to discover that I was not since they were about to sit down to a roast beef dinner. Mary smiled and said: "Well, I guess we will just have less leftovers."

Tuesday Dinner.

We all laughed. I was feeling very comfortable with these people, just like I had known them all my life and they were obviously feeling very comfortable with me. They set an extra place for me and started quizzing me about how I came to be on this road at this time. They agreed that while each of my decisions seemed reasonable as I made it, it was a miracle that I was still alive, especially since some sections of the road had deep ditches which tended to be full of water which now had only a thin crust of ice and it would have been very easy to drive into one. Barbara pointed out that the road was known locally as 'Grim Reaper Road,' and that the locals will go far out of their way to avoid driving on it. I felt very lucky to be alive, but then I believe in miracles.

Ann had noticed that I had a Florida plate on my car and wanted to know if I had any experience driving in snow. I explained that I grew up in one of the upstate New York snow belts and started out with lots of snow driving experience but had lived in Florida for twenty years now. Ann looked wistful and said: "Lucky you."

I stated that when you trust the universe things often have a way of working out and asked if they knew the story of the Taoist farmer. They did not so I told it:

"The farmer owned an old mare and one day this horse jumped the fence and ran away. His neighbor commiserated but the farmer said: "What is good, and what is bad? We shall see." One week later the mare returned herding a young stallion and several wild mares. The neighbor congratulated him for his good fortune but again the farmer said: "What is good, what is bad? We shall see." The farmer's only son was thrown while trying to ride one of the new horses and broke a leg. The farmer still said: "What is good, what is bad?" The next week the army came through the area conscripting young men, but the son had a broken leg and was not taken. What is good, what is bad?"

I commented that I had a number of experiences in my life that were very like that.

The conversation continued as a spiritual discussion. Mary explained that she was sometimes psychic but: "It usually turns off just when I need it."

I laughed and said: "So does mine. Of course we tend to think we need it when we are most stuck in our personality and thus we turn it off."

We agreed that it was important to trust intuition and we had a long discussion on the nature of intuition. Mary said that: "All the disasters in my life happened when I refused to follow my intuition."

At one point I went to my car and brought in my bag of spiritual stuff and gave them a set of my spiritual writings. Ann, who had been sitting on the sofa with her legs in a lotus, uncoiled herself gracefully and went to a bookshelf and took down a three ring binder containing a draft of a book she was writing titled: "The Integration of Intuition." She handed it to me.

We talked on about various aspects of things and found ourselves in complete agreement on such things as the reality of reincarnation, that the true "us" is our essence as opposed to our personality, how this essence transcends death and rebirth while the personalities do not, how we work projects over many lifetimes, how we travel in groups, working together, loving together, keeping most of our karma within the group, that we each come into human manifestation with a mission, a dharma, and that mission is unique for each of us, but that we may cooperate in doing them, and how members of the spiritual family can incarnate anywhere and the law of synchronicity will bring them together at the right time. We agreed that most of the time we were totally unaware of all of this and that most people never had a clue.

The discussion continued.

Each of the girls demonstrated a wisdom which was out of all proportion to their ages. Ann in particular was quick to point out subtle ramifications of various ideas which we discussed. Occasionally Ann would apply a humorous twist to what she was saying and would have us all laughing. Mary in particular had a really joyous laugh. Barbara didn't say much, but what she said was very powerful, very deep. Cindy's comments sparkled. Mary alternated between driving the conversation and just listening. I was surprised to find that I was actually channeling answers to some questions. This had only happened once before in my life.

Ann's voice was amazing. Commanding and yet soft, lyrical and sensual, even seductive.

I pointed out that: "When we are in tune with our higher nature we tend to create win/win situations and the easiest way to really win is to help everyone else to win. Thinking that we can win at someone else's expense pulls us away from our spiritual center which is our source of true power."

Recognition

I commented that: "I feel that being here is meeting some old and dear friends for the first time."

Mary responded: "Oh yes, and I am aware of having known you before. You seem as loving in this lifetime as then."

I asked if she had any details and she replied: "Two lifetimes, in one I was a peasant girl and you a knight who always treated me, and those like me, with respect and kindness, you never had any hint as to how much I loved you and dreamed about you. I knew you had been that knight the moment you walked in the door. In an earlier lifetime I was a miller and you were my wife. You were very loving there too but you died young so we only had a short time together. I know there were many others also, but I don't have any details of them."

I gave her a big hug.

I said: "I am aware of having been a knight about one thousand years ago. Your description seems to fit my memory of it although none of the peasant girls from that lifetime stand out. Nonetheless I must thank you. It's nice to hear of some loving lifetimes, I'm aware of too many where I was a warrior."

Ann said: "I wonder if I knew you in the knight lifetime also."

She got up and retrieved another three ring binder. She opened it and leafed through pages until she reached the description of the lifetime she was thinking of. She put a piece of paper in it, closed it and passed it to me. I set it aside.

Ann asked about: 'Love at first sight.'

I commented that 'Love at first sight' is often a subconscious recognition of past life contact.

Mary agreed but added that sometimes it was really 'Lust at first sight.'

I suggested that that too might be the result of past life connection usually with either heavy karma or heavy dharma involved.

Cindy asked: "Heavy dharma?"

I replied: "Dharma has lots of meanings. It literally means 'duty' and is often used meaning the teachings of the Buddha, but I am using it in the sense of life mission. Sometimes two or more souls will agree to work on something together while still in the bardo, that is, before being born or even conceived."

We explored this for a while.

I pointed out: "This recognition is facilitated by the fact that the people involved may have similar spiritual vibrations. These work in ways which are analogous to physical systems. Resonant systems have energy moving back and forth between two different storage forms as in a pendulum which is all kinetic energy, the energy of motion, at the bottom of the swing and all potential energy, the energy of position in a gravity field, at the top of the the arc. A better example is a tank circuit as used in a radio. These circuits have a capacitor which stores energy in an electric field wired to an inductor which stores energy in a magnetic field. If two tank circuits are brought close together such that the magnetic fields overlap they will transfer energy back and forth and may actually shift frequencies such that they are resonating together at exactly the same frequency. When a similar effect occurs between humans the feeling tends to become one of glorious bonding."

Ann beamed: "That makes perfect sense to me." Cindy and Mary looked confused. Barbara just smiled slightly.

QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers