Driving in Snow Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A comment about Rebecca's breasts: They were not large but had large areolae and nipples. They had a certain amount of sag. Just enough that it was clear that she was significantly older than the fourteen one would think seeing her dressed.

I took a bunch more pictures.

Then Becca started playing with her skirt. More shots.

Zena was not saying anything but was blushing intensely.

I asked Zena to pose some more.

I took some more of her and then suggested she change into her white dress.

She said OK and headed upstairs.

She returned very quickly.

I shot a number of pictures. Some were surprisingly sensual. Especially several where she was looking over her shoulder.

I hugged her. She really enjoyed the hug. The other girls wanted hugs and got them. Barb's hug was subtly very erotic.

I asked Zena if she brought anything that would show her shoulders. She said no. Becca suggested that she unzip her dress a little and show her shoulders. The dress zipped up the back.

Zena looked at Barbara who said: "Go ahead if you're comfortable. As Matt says go with what you feel comfortable with."

Zena said: "OK I'll try it." She reached around and ran the zipper half way down her back.

She freed up her shoulders. The dress was bunching in an unattractive manner and Ann suggested that she lower the zipper further. She pulled it back up and lowered the zipper to her waist. That worked and I got some really nice shots. I took some over the shoulder as well. Zena was becoming more relaxed and was allowing the dress to move lower such that she was starting to show some cleavage. Likewise some of the back shots were showing the beginnings of a different cleavage.

She pulled her dress back up. Becca zipped it for her.

Ann suggested: "Bikini shots."

Both Zena and Becca said they didn't bring any. Barb apologized for forgetting to tell them about the pool.

Zena asked: "How is the water temperature?"

I replied: "It is still quite warm. We have a solar water heater."

They both said that they wished they had known because they would like to go swimming.

Ann said: "Let me see what I can do." she called Joyce, explained the situation and asked if Barb's friends could borrow bathing suits. Joyce, being Joyce, said yes.

Ann went and got them. She also changed into her own. Barb and I went and changed too.

Ann's suit was not particularly skimpy but it was elastic: easy to work around and very easy to remove.

Becca and Zena went to change. They both had problems.

Becca said: "None of the bikini bottoms cover my bush."

I suggested: "Either just wear your panties or wear the least skimpy bikini and don't worry about it."

None of the tops would fit Zena.

Ann suggested the two straps suit saying the elastic should fit. Zena was dubious but put it on.

They returned with clothing over the suits.

We went out to the pool. I brought my waterproof camera. My mask and Schnorkel were already there in the shed.

We removed our outer clothing.

Barbara was wearing a new bikini. The top was two triangles. Large but Barb's boobs were larger. The bottom barely covered the essentials.

Barbara asked me: "How do you like my new bikini?"

I gave her a big thumbs up.

Zena blushed as she pulled off her cover. She said: "I almost feel naked in this thing."

Becca was wearing the least skimpy bottom. Her 'bush' was creeping out all round. Nicely symmetrical, an interesting effect, very pretty actually.

Rebecca's 'bush' was a dense mat of black curls. A full triangle in shape. That really made her look her age.

We jumped in the water. Becca relaxed noticeably once her bottom was underwater. Zena continued to blush.

Barb moved over to me for a hug. We shared a really nice hug.

Becca wanted one. I lifted her in the water for a very nice hug. I ended up holding her by her ass. She wrapped her legs around me. We held it for perhaps fifteen seconds.

Zena came to me, looking somewhat worried. She spread her feet wide and we had a nice hug. I ran my hands all over her back and up and down her flanks. Oh, but she felt good.

Barb asked me if I wanted pictures. I said yes, hopped out of the pool and retrieved my mask and schnorkel. I slipped back in the water, put them on, picked up my camera and slowly submerged. I started shooting underwater shots of Barb. She dove under the water and I shot more. The other girls tried to stay out of the way but were often in the background anyway. Ann joined her sister. We all surfaced.

I looked at Becca: "Becca?"

She replied; "What the heck."

I shot a bunch. More than a few featured her 'bush' prominently. When she realized I was doing that she pulled her bottoms down for a few shots.

We surfaced. I looked at Zena. She said: "OK, I guess."

She swam around and I clicked away. At one point one strap came off her breast. I caught it.

We all got out of the pool and dried off on the deck. There was a hair dryer plugged into power in the shed. The girls shared it. The tension had disappeared.

Finally we put on over-clothing and returned to the house. Barbara suggested: "More pictures?"

We went back to the studio. I started shooting Barbara. She played with her bikini. She was having fun. She pretended to pull the bottom off. She then did pull it down part way. Zena was blushing furiously. Barb noticed and suggested that she chill out. Barbara then loosened her top for some more interesting pictures.

I looked at Becca and said: "Only do what you are comfortable with. These pictures are not for public viewing."

I took lots of pictures of Becca. She loosened her top. Then removed it. Later she removed her bottom too. She seemed to be quite comfortable posing nude.

The more I took the more pleased she seemed. Becca started doing a series of gymnastic moves. More great shots.

Finally she sat down on the floor, rocked back onto her shoulders, and spread her legs straight out on either side. Her inner lips opened. I snapped away. She rolled back upright, legs still splayed out. Her nipples were fully hard.

I asked: "Is that a proposition?"

She replied: "If you want it to be. Otherwise it is just me showing off."

Barb got in the act saying: "You've given me some ideas for new poses."

I replied: "Go ahead."

She peeled off her bikini and proceeded to do some of the moves Becca had done earlier.

Zena blushed even brighter. I started to wonder if she was developing a permanent blush.

Barb ended with the rocking to her shoulders and spreading her legs pose. She did not get her legs quite as wide as Becca. She reached down and opened her inner lips. I clicked away.

I said: "Is this a proposition?"

She answered: "You know it is."

We all laughed, except Zena.

I said: "Come on guys you're embarrassing Zena."

Becca went over and hugged Zena around the middle. Zena held Rebecca's head to her chest. Becca relaxed into it. Finally Becca said: "Zena, it's OK we're just having fun."

Zena said: "I can see that."

I said: "Zena, I would like to get some more pictures of you but only in ways that you are totally comfortable with."

She gave me a broad smile. Her first smile in twenty minutes.

I took a number of neat shots of her in the suit. It naturally looked like it was about to fall off. At least off of her breasts.

She said: "What the heck" and slipped the straps off of her breasts. I clicked away. She relaxed. She was having fun.

Her breasts where showing the effect of gravity. They were beautiful teardrops.

I took a few shots of Zena with Becca and Barbara. Both were still nude.

Zena said: "Why not" and slipped the straps off of her shoulders. The suit fell to the floor.

Her pubic patch was a golden stripe not too thick.

I whistled and said: "You are beautiful."

She smiled broadly and did a slow pirouette. Gorgeous ass. Sensual back.

Ann slipped off her bikini.

I removed my suit. I remained fully erect.

She said: "So are you."

We hugged again. My penis was between her thighs touching her vulva.

I found it interesting that in my mind I found it to be penis and vulva rather than either cock and pussy or lingam and yoni. Clinical rather than crude or sacred.

She ground her bosom into my chest while moving her hips forward and back slightly. I found that I was kneading her ass. My mind had nothing to do with it. My hands were just kneading her ass, pulling her hips into mine, grinding her hips into mine. She started moaning and french kissing me. I was kissing her back. She seemed insatiable. The aroma of sex was strong. I knew my desire was insatiable. I was incredibly close to just 'putting it in.'

Barbara said the two words which broke my mood: "Birth Control."

I broke contact. Zena looked annoyed. I noticed that the top of my penis was wet. She was hot to trot too.

I said: "Barb's right. If we continue down the road we were on we would need birth control and I don't have any. You have no idea how strong my urge to have sex with you is."

She said: "Oh. You want me? Really want me?"

I replied: "I lust for you more than any other woman in my life and it started the first second that I saw you. This really scares me. I don't know what it means or how to control it. I am afraid that I want you so much that I wouldn't be able to stop if you said no. That is not who I am."

She responded: "I wouldn't say no."

I then said: "That scares me too. I don't want to hurt you and having sex callously, selfishly would be hurting you. It might not seem that way now but in the longer term it would.

"So right now lets just do some more photography and let our passions subside a little. Are you now comfortable posing nude?"

She looked somewhat dazed and replied: "I guess."

I said: "I want stronger than that. This is your choice, your decision. We are now all nude. Are you comfortable with that?"

She replied: "I've never been nude with anybody before and it's sort of weird but yes I am comfortable being nude with you. I am also comfortable with you taking pictures of me nude."

I began taking photographs. Barbara began directing her into various poses. Zena was a good model taking direction easily. She relaxed into it. A genuine smile appeared. Natural and easy. I moved the lights somewhat several times and took more. I changed the background paper. She was exhibiting a natural grace. I brought over a chair and had her pose in that. I took close to one hundred shots. When I wanted to stop she said not yet and tried to imitate Becca's leg split. She could not get her legs as wide apart as Becca but it was still a very suggestive pose.

I helped her up and we hugged again but calmer.

I had maintained my erection the entire time.

Lunch .

Ann said: "Anyone for lunch?"

She received a chorus of yeses.

She started out the door. Zena asked: "Without clothes?"

Ann turned to her and asked: "Do you think clothes are necessary?"

Zena looked thoughtful and replied: "Actually no. No I don't."

Barbara gathered our clothing, I brought my camera and we headed for the elevator.

We set out drinks and sandwich makings on the dining table. We sat around it. Another four magnificent pairs of tits. I smiled. Ann was reading my mind and asked: "Does this remind you of anything?"

I explained to Becca and Zena about meals at the Wells home and how I enjoyed the scenery.

Ann said: "What did you do?"

I replied: "I kissed the girls on either side of me."

Becca and Zena were sitting closest to me so I leaned over and kissed Becca on her nipple then I leaned the other way and kissed Zena on hers.

Zena moaned. It was all I could do to stop the kiss rather than sucking her nipple into my mouth.

We started preparing sandwiches and pouring drinks.

Zena said: "There is an air of total unreality to all of this. Sitting around naked, being photographed naked and especially having a man want me. That is the most amazing part of all."

I replied: "It shouldn't be. You are a very attractive woman."

She quipped: "I know, especially when I'm naked."

I responded: "I won't deny that I prefer you naked but I also like you very much when you are dressed. I like to have the girls in my life naked."

She moved her chair so she could see my cock and looked over at me. My organ was standing straight up. She said: "I want your thing but at the same time it really scares me."

I asked: "Why."

She said: "It's so big. I don't know if it will fit."

I replied: "It is essentially normal size. Remember a vagina can stretch. It will even stretch enough to pass a baby. "

Barbara said: "Besides Matt is a very considerate lover. He will take time to prepare you."

I jumped in here: "You're making it sound like it is forgone conclusion that I am taking Zena to bed."

Barbara turned to Zena and asked: "Do you want Matt to make love with you?"

Zena looked at me for a long time as if considering the question, smiled and answered: "Passionately."

Then Barbara looked at me and asked: "Matt, do you want to make love with Zena."

I answered: "Yes of course but I want it to be a sacred act and I am not in a place where that seems possible yet. I don't know how to get to that place. I may never be in that place."

Zena asked me: "Are you in that place with Barbara, with Ann, with Connie? Why am I different?"

I took a deep breath and replied: "I want you too much. It is almost animal and I don't like being that out of control. You seem to be a very attractive girl in a great many ways, not just physically. I want to understand what is going on here. I would like to get to know the real Zena. I would like you to get to know the real me. Then if we come together in love - Yes, then it is making love."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Zena asked: "On Wednesday night and again last night I found myself feeling incredibly loved. Do you have any Idea what was happening?"

Becca jumped in: "It happened to me too."

I replied: "Actually I sort of do." I went on to describe what happened during Barbara's dance and after.

I talked about all the girls I was sending love to and how I heard from some of them afterwards.

I explained that we found two additional ways to trigger it. By making love face to face and via a Sanscrit song. I explained that the song even worked over the phone. Becca and Zena both thought that was really neat.

Then I said: "But with you two I sense lust more than love. I want both of you."

Zena said: "This is a two way street. I want you too. Oh, do I want you."

Rebecca said: "How about a three way street. I want you more than any man I've ever met."

Ann said: "Matt, as you pointed out when you were at our house: strong lust is usually heavy karma or heavy dharma. Let yourself come to a centered space and find out what is going on here."

I replied: "The problem with that is that strong lust pulls one away from that center. I'm sort of hoping that one of you can help find out for me.

It seems that I have an important dharma to team with Ann and probably Barb to work on but that was and is not generating the lust I feel for Zena and to a certain extent for Becca too. This makes me think that this is karma not dharma."

Ann said: "You're probably right that this is karmic."

Zena asked: "Why karma?"

I replied: "Souls want to be in balance. They will work hard to restore that balance. Lust is a way to set up, I want to say force, an interaction between personalities such that the issue can be faced. Lust tends to be blind however. Many if not most relationships which begin with strong lust end rather unhappily.

"I would think however that if it is merit that is being balanced that as strong a medicine as lust would not be needed or it would be mixed with love. We would then be interacting gently, calmly.

"It is always possible to clear even the most negative karma painlessly if we can bring enough wisdom to the situation. This only happens in a minority of cases. This classroom features pain for a reason. Pain is an incredibly effective teacher. Still I would like to look for a way that is painless all round."

Zena asked: "What do we do? What can we do?"

I replied: "First work at staying mindful. If we allow ourselves to be caught up in emotion we may well resolve whatever the karma is but in a way that is painful. If we can come at this mindfully, remembering that we are spiritual beings first and foremost, coming to a place of love through awareness, then we can resolve whatever it is gently and painlessly for all involved."

Barb came into the discussion: "I'm getting that this is karma, an old karma, one that had been ripening for a long time. The three of you are all involved in this. I am getting an indication that this is the first time all three of you have been together since the karma generating event.Zena and Becca are not part of our spiritual family.

"All three of you have magnificent auras. This says to me that you are now advanced spiritual beings. Thus you should have the tools to solve this. You were much less advanced the last time you were together."

Becca came in: "Matt, Tell Zena what you told me about Karma."

We talked about karma until dinnertime.

To be continued.

12