Driving in Snow Ch. 17

Story Info
Mystical Experience, Wisdom, Becca. Aftermath
2.6k words
4.78
7.2k
2
0

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapter 17.

Mystical experience.

I left Zena sleeping in the bedroom, went and used the bidet. Then I came out and sat down on the sofa. I was feeling a state of tremendous calm, all was right with the world, all was right in the world. I began to breath count.

It was not long to where the breath counting had dropped away and I was in a transcendent state. The entire universe was at my fingertips. I was flying - soaring above the clouds. I was in a space where all there was was love. I found myself singing songs that I had never even heard before, songs in Sanscrit, beautiful songs, songs of beauty. I danced around the sky in time with my songs. I knew who I was. More, I knew what I was. It shifted into pure union. There was an All and I was in union with it. I was it and it was me. I was one with everything and everyone. Beauty, pure beauty, love, pure love, joy, pure joy. It was all beyond words.

I found myself coming out. I tried to hold on to it. As soon as I tried to hold on to it it was gone.

The sense of calm remained.

I picked up my robe and put it on.

I sat on the sofa. Not meditating, not sleeping but not really awake either. Pleasantly zoned out.

The girls return.

I heard the sound of a garage door. The girls were back. I got up and looked out the back window. The SUV was pulling into the garage. The girls came up the stairs. All were smiling. Ann and Barbara carried bags, Becca did not.

I said: "I take it your trip was a success?"

All three nodded.

Ann asked where Zena was.

I said: "Napping."

Ann gave me a knowing smile.

Becca started filling me in on their discussions. Mostly it was about forgiveness, forgiveness of others and forgiveness of self.

Zena joined us. She was nude. She seemed totally comfortable that way even though the other girls were fully dressed. She was somewhat disheveled. There was some dried blood in her pubic hair and a broad smile on her face.

I knew Ann and Barb were OK with Zena's appearance but I was not sure about Becca. I need not have worried.

Becca said that she now had a handle on forgiveness. "One area that we only touched on and Ann suggested that I ask you about is the area of power."

I replied: "Power is a tricky subject. In physics power is the rate of change of energy and energy is the ability to do work, specifically force through a distance. Force is the rate of change of momentum. But we mean something very different when we talk of people having power."

"Mostly when people think of power it is the power to get our own way which becomes the power to instill fear. Political power, military power, police power, power of the state, even power of a boss over an employee. Chairman Mao talked of political power growing out of the barrel of a gun. This type of power is what Gary Zukav calls: 'external power.'

"Likewise embracing external power turns off spiritual guidance. Consider Hitler - He was very intuitive and very trusting in his intuition but that intuition worked to bring about Germany's defeat. One might say that even his intuition was serving divine purpose."

Ann said: "He certainly was not so powerful at the end. He had made his world a fearful place and he succumbed to that fear. Stalin also made his world a fearful place and it didn't help him at his end either. He had a stroke one night and nobody was willing to risk his wrath by checking on him in his bedroom. Finally, many days later, they got his daughter to check on him and he was dead, having died several days after the stroke."

I then said: "The Taoists talk of a very different form of power which is called Te. Te is a very difficult word to translate into English. Virtue combined with power comes close but it is a subtle form of power. When ordinary people see someone with Te, they may say: 'Boy, is he lucky.' It is far more than luck, it is going with the cosmic flow. Lao Tzu even claimed that insects will not bite people with Te. It is about living harmlessly, living lovingly but it is a subtle form of loving. Te is actually much more powerful than external power. At the individual level it is the power of soul love and soul awareness. At the higher levels it becomes the power of shared divinity, shared oneness.

"Going with the cosmic flow is not being subservient to any God in any form. Instead it is doing what your heart most desires, what will maximize happiness for yourself and everyone you are interacting with. It is pure freedom."

Becca responded: "I never thought of power in those terms before."

I continued: "Te also turns 'on' synchronicity and the recognition of synchronicity, in fact it turns it on in ways that life can become one long serendipity. Recognizing synchronicity and serendipity can become a form of spiritual guidance, a very happy form.

Our discussion continued.

At one point Becca said: "Thinking about the torturer and the girl. Yes the torturer killed her but she really had the power. He could not get her to confess which was his goal. As she was dying she laughed at him. He was really powerless. All he could do was kill her which was not his purpose at all."

Barbara said: "When we stop fearing death, what is left to fear? Really?"

I said: "That is the point, external power fails when people stop being afraid. The Berlin wall came down without a shot being fired when the citizens of East Germany stopped being afraid. One neat fact about that is that all the candy stores in West Berlin sold out that night."

Our conversation slowly came to an end.

Becca seemed radient.

Lunch.

Then we stopped for lunch. The conversation became lighter as we ate lunch.

I asked the girls what they had bought.

Ann said: "Three dresses including a classic black dress and dancing shoes. Do you think I can talk you into taking me dancing?"

I answered: "You won't have to try very hard at all. I would love to take you dancing."

I turned to Barb and asked her: "And what did you get?"

She answered: "I also bought a classic black dress and another but I already have dancing shoes. I am sure you will want pictures."

Ann suggested that I turn on some music. I went and put on an album of waltz music.

Zena, Becca and I loaded the dishwasher and put away the extra food while Ann and Barbara went to change. Zena continued to be totally relaxed. Most of the time her nipples were hard. She still smelled of sex.

I gave Becca and Zena hugs while we waited for Ann and Barb to return. Both were delicious. Zena was radiating pure joy. The energy with Becca was more subtle but even more powerful. She was radiating unconditional love.

Ann returned. She looked stunning. The dress was strapless and ended just above the knee.

The neckline was such that she was showing just a little bit of cleavage.

I said: "May I have this dance?"

She came into my arms and we danced for about thirty seconds.

I went: "Mmm. Nice."

Barbata returned. She was also wearing a strapless black dress. Her's was showing considerable cleavage and featured a skirt which ended at mid thigh.

She tapped Ann on the shoulder and said: "May I cut in?"

Ann replied: "Of course." and stepped aside.

Barbara and I danced for about another minute.

I whispered to her: "What does Becca's aura look like?"

She replied: "Radiant, beautiful - I think we have done it."

Then we stopped. Everyone was smiling.

Then we headed for the studio.

I took many wonderful pictures of both girls after which they headed upstairs to change.

Then I took some of Zena including a series of close ups of her pubic hair and her yoni. She thought that was neat.

Ann returned wearing a dress with a scoop neck showing slightly more cleavage. The dress went to mid thigh. Cute dress. Again I took pictures.

Barb joined us wearing a white dress with spaghetti straps. She was showing considerable cleavage. It also went to mid thigh. She looked beautiful in it.

Ann went to change again.

I took lots of pictures of Barbara.

Ann returned wearing a green button down the front dress with a squared off neckline showing a good deal of cleavage. The lack of a bra was obvious. The dress ended at the top of her thighs. If it was an inch shorter she would be showing the black lace thong she wore with it.

Ann said: "I am not planning on wearing this one to class. It is special for just my lover."

Again I took lots of photographs. Ann clowned around a bit and finally removed her thong.

I ended the shoot with an erection.

We went back upstairs and again sat on the sofa.

Barbara went to her bedroom and returned nude. She said: "That's better or should I have done a strip tease?"

Ann said: "Maybe I should do one or maybe get Matt to help."

Ann stood, turned to me and said: "Would you like to do the honors?"

I replied: "Of coarse." and began with the top button. I hummed the melody of "the Stripper" as I unbuttoned her dress. She did a couple of bumps and grinds. I was surprised that she knew the moves.

When I unbuttoned the last button and it fell open. Ann slipped it off her shoulders onto the floor. Ann said: "Practical dress."

Becca said: "What about me."

I asked: "Are you up for a strip tease?"

Bacca answered: "Sure."

I said: "Hold on."

I went to the stereo selected a CD and brought up the David Rose orchestra playing: "The Stripper."

Becca danced to it doing a very credible strip tease. She put lots of emphasis on both her bumps and her grinds.

When she finished we all applauded. She bowed. We stood and applauded some more.

She said: "Wow. A standing ovation."

Smiles all around.

I took off my robe.

It was time for hugs all around. Great energy with everyone.

Becca was still radiating unconditional love. Even stronger than before.

I whispered to her: "What would you most like now?"

She whispered back: "I would like to make love with you."

Becca.

I looked quizzically at Ann. She nodded. Barbara caught that communication and nodded too.

Becca whispered to me: "You took after pictures of Zena. I want you to take before and after pictures of me."

I said: "Come on." and took her hand. We took the elevator to the studio.

I put my macro lens on the camera and took a number of shots. First with things as they naturally were and then some after spreading her lips.

Then I took her in my arms for some serious necking. I added playing with her breasts. She was getting real hot real fast. At the moment she did not seem to be radiating unconditional love, instead it was playful joy. I caressed her pussy and it was still pussy and found it very juicy. We stopped for another round of pictures. She thought that was neat.

We went upstairs to her bedroom. I brought the camera. We lay down on her bed and made out for a while.

She was again radiating unconditional love. With that I found I was entering a sacred view of things. She seemed to be also. We petted until she could comfortably take two fingers and was near orgasm . I asked her if she was ready and she replied: "Yes, God yes."

We began in the missionary position but we quickly shifted to astride. She began doing a rotary motion with her hips that was amazing. She exploded in orgasm.

She leaned forward to kiss me and I slipped out. She then said: "I want to try something."

She moved to her back on the bed. She brought her legs up under her arms and her feet under her head, such that she was now basically leading with her yoni. I reinserted myself and pumped away while she threw her head back and forth while making a long series of incoherent sounds. She started having another orgasm and this time her vagina was squeezing and quivering in a way that triggered mine.

She wrapped her legs around me and said in a soft and sweet voice: "Oh, I love you so."

We kissed gently and sweetly for several minutes.

Then she said: "You need to take more pictures."

I did.

I found the differences between the before and after photos quite striking.

Aftermath.

We both used the bidet before joining the others.

Hugs all around.

Ann asked: "Is the inquisition karma finally resolved?"

I looked at Zena and Becca, They both smiled and nodded.

I answered: "Yes. Yes in a way where we are free to love."

Barbara also responded: "Your auras appear to support that answer also."

Becca said: "Thank God."

Barbara replied: "Yes I think we can all thank God."

We discussed completion for a while.

As that conversation ended Becca said: "I would like to demonstrate my floor exercise routine. I am sure you would get some wonderful pictures."

Zena asked: "Dressed as you are?"

Becca said : "Certainly."

The girls moved the sofas out of the way while I want downstairs to change lenses.

Becca retrieved a CD from her bag.

Her routine was almost a dance. I clicked away as she performed.

When she finished I suggested she do it again and I would video record it.

We did.

Then I played both versions on the TV. Becca was thrilled with both.

I went to my office and burned a CD for her.

Then we sat down to an early dinner.

Relaxed conversations. Lots of loving energy flowing every which way.

Zena said: "If I died tomorrow I would die happy. My life complete."

I responded: "You just might. If your souls's only purpose this lifetime was to balance that karma it might decide to leave now. You might have some other missions to work on or you might want to enjoy some free time. It is up to you as personality and you as soul."

We talked about this all through dinner.

After dinner more hugs and the girls then packed up to head back to school.

The prana flow in our final hugs was awesome even though we were dressed.

Zena was starting to tear up as she drove away.

So was I.

To be continued

QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers