Driving in Snow Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

I replied: "That is up to you."

She striped down to her panties and climbed onto the table. Her bra was an interesting bit of engineering. I did not notice a size label.

She had massive breasts that hung down with large brown areola and nipples.

I looked at her and suggested that she might like pillows above and below her breasts.

She said yes and I swiped the pillows from the bed.

She said: "Thank you. This is much better."

I asked her if she wanted me to use oil. She said yes. I poured oil down the center of her back and spread it with my hands.

I started the actual massage at her shoulders and slowly worked my way down her back. Her muscles were tight and it took some effort to relax them. As I did she was making happy sighs.

I worked my way down to the top of her panties. She seemed to especially enjoy my massaging her upper buttocks.

I shifted to her feet and worked my way up her legs. She continued enjoying my activities.

When I got to her thighs she spread them enough to give me easy access to her inner thighs all the way up.

She was one very happy girl.

I did some long strokes going from her shoulders to her feet in one motion. She moaned happily.

Then I asked: "Would you like me to do your front?"

She said: "Yes."

I removed the pillows as she turned over.

She smiled.

I started with her chest, avoiding her breasts at first but rapidly began to include them. I added more oil to her breasts and worked it in. Her nipples were fully hard.

She was in heaven. Moaning, groaning, making happy sounds and beginning to pant. Then I noticed she was rocking her hips. Her upper chest was developing a red mottled appearance that is sometimes called a 'sex skin.'

I worked my way down her body to the top of her panties. Then I worked on her legs some more. Finally I worked on her arms. She continued to make happy sounds.

Then we were running out of time. She still needed to shower off the oil.

She did not want to get her hair wet so she had me hold the shower nozzle for her. She may have kept her panties on for the massage but they were off for the shower. Dark brown naturel fig leaf, not too dense, mostly a stripe rather than a triangle.

I scrubbed her back.

After she dried off but before she dressed she gave me a hug. She put everything into it. What a hug.

She dressed, thanking me profusely the whole time. Then she headed back to class.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12