Driving in Snow Ch. 20

Story Info
Coeds ask, Joyce's party, Pool party, Talk with Joan
5.6k words
4.76
8.6k
2

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-26 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments.

Chapter 20.

Robin's request.

Thursday morning Robin came over. We sat on a sofa and chatted for a while.

She said: "It's funny given the differences in our ages but you are the first man I really feel comfortable with."

I replied: "Thank you."

She continued: "I mean, I'm not afraid when I'm with you. I can say what I think and you listen. If I say something stupid you don't make fun. I feel that you know who I am and like me anyway. It is neat being naked with you. Hugging you naked is amazing. I don't feel you are about to ravish me and yet part of me wishes you would. Does any of this make sense?"

I answered: "Yes it does." Then I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She looked at me somewhat wide eyed and then leaned forward slowly and kissed me full on the mouth. That kiss lasted over thirty seconds.

She said: "Wow."

I asked her if she had any specific purpose in coming over. She said yes. She wanted me to shave her the way I had suggested.

I took her to the first bedroom. I had her drop her pants and panties and hop up onto the massage table. She asked what the table was for and I explained massages.

She said: "Neat."

I used clippers to trim short the hair we wanted to remove. Then I took her to the bidet for a hot water treatment. When she was nice and soft we went back to the massage table. I rubbed in hot shaving foam and then oh so carefully shaved the area. I wiped her off with a wet washcloth and dried her with a towel. After that I rubbed massage oil over the area. Finally I handed her a hand mirror.

She liked the job. So did I.

She hugged me. I enjoyed caressing her ass.

She asked: "Would you like to hug naked?"

I said: "Sure."

We both undressed and shared a really nice hug. I started to develop an erection, her nipples were hard and the aroma of a girl in heat was in the air.

We hugged again with my cock between our bellies. She ground herself into me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She was passionate. I found my hand moving to her breast and caressing her nipple seemingly unbidden. She began to pant. I continued to caress her ass with one hand and a breast with the other. Our kisses turned French. She could not get enough of that.

I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. I brought my hand to the other one.

I only did this for about thirty seconds. She moaned deliciously. She rapidly became aroused.

I said: I would like to try something."

She said: "OK."

I had her spread her feet slightly. I spread mine slightly more and we hugged again with my cock between her thighs. She loved it. She rocked her hips so that I slid back and forth on her oily lips.

She asked: "Is this what sex feels like?"

I replied: "Actually it is a whole lot better but lets not go there yet."

We dressed and hugged again.

She had to get back for a class.

Afterwards I found myself thinking: 'What are you doing?' I was not happy with myself.

Ruth visits.

Friday morning I received a visit from Ruth.

She told me that her mother was deeply religious, very protective and would not let her go anywhere un-chaperoned. No dates at all.

I asked her how she managed to come here.

She said: "Mom wanted me to go to a Christian college or an all girls school but I wanted to study engineering. We had a real battle about it. Finally my dad stepped in saying: 'Let her go where she wants,' When dad put his foot down mom would always give in."

She explained that she was not allowed to take sex education in school and really wanted to know about it. She also wanted to know if she was normal 'down there.' I asked her what she meant.

She said: "When I saw your ... I guess it is called a cock, I was confused. I've heard that it goes inside a girl and I don't think I have anywhere where it goes. I don't dare ask my parents about stuff like this and I would be embarrassed to ask any of the girls in the dorm, so I'm asking you.

I replied: "Ohh Kay. Shall we start at the beginning?"

She answered: "Please."

We went upstairs to the living room and sat on the couch.

I proceeded to explain the basics of the female reproductive system. Then I explained how it functioned, eggs maturing, traveling down a fallopian tube, being fertilized and implanting in the uterus. I talked about the dual role of the vagina, I explained that the only role of sex in the process of reproduction was getting sperm into the girl's system. I then explained the various forms of contraception.

I proceeded to remove my pants and explain the male system. Unfortunately I was not erect.

I said: "Now we get to sex."

I went on to explain about how the male would become erect and the female would lubricate. Then I explained what sexual intercourse was.

She asked how long it took. I replied that anywhere from thirty seconds to thirty minutes depending on the guy. She asked how long I took. I told her.

She said: "Wow."

She asked me what I thought made sexual intercourse unique? I answered that I thought it was the potential to create life that ultimately made it extra special, both physically and spiritually. I also explained that it is a physical sharing that can lead to a spiritual sharing. I explained that sex can be either sacred or profane depending on the intentions of the participants. We discussed sex inside and outside of marriage. I argued that it is the ceremony in bed, not the one in church that really establishes the bond, or not. I said that I found the ideas of 'one night stands,' 'friends with benefits' and hookups abhorrent.

We talked about these ideas for quite a while.

She changed the subject by asking: "What is the role of breasts in sex?"

I explained: "The ultimate role of breasts is to provide milk for a baby but they also play an important role in arousal. The breast in general and nipples in particular respond to being caressed, kissed and suckled. Guys like to do things that arouse girls. Breasts are also beautiful."

I continued, explaining about various things that lead to arousal and then went on to alternate forms of sex. Both oral and anal sex intrigued Ruth. It was clear to me that Ruth saw oral and anal sex play in very different moral terms than vaginal intercourse.

I said: "Why don't you get undressed and we will explore your other question.

She removed her dress and bra, then asked: "Are mine beautiful?"

They were medium size, high on her chest. Bright pink nipples.

I replied: "Oh yes" and reached over to gently caress one.

She quivered, smiled and said: "Keep doing that. It feels so nice."

I leaned over and kissed a nipple. She moaned happily and held my head to her breast. I played with her nipple using my tongue. She hissed and moaned even more. I played with the other one with one hand and stroked her shoulder and back with the other. She was going wild.

Finally I broke it off.

She said: "Oh god, I didn't know anything could feel so good."

I replied: "And that is only the beginnings of arousal."

She asked: "If that is the beginning what is the end like?"

I answered: "Better."

She went: "Mmmmm."

I was now fully erect. She studied it and then stroked it gently.

She finished undressing.

Then she asked: "What about my second question?"

I said: "Scoot down."

She moved down on the sofa and I moved to the floor, kneeling between her legs.

Her pubic hair was jet black and was relatively sparse. Her outer lips were large, somewhat puffy. Her inner lips were also rather large. Very beautiful.

I spread her lips with my fingers. I found a partially intact hymen. It appeared to cover about half of the opening. I slipped a finger past it. She held her breath. She was well lubricated but very tight. Stretching my finger in I could just touch her cervix. An advantage of having long fingers.

I said: "Everything seems normal to me. You need to keep in mind that your vagina will stretch as much as needed. Your first lover will stretch you nicely."

She exhaled only to suck in a deep breath. I wiggled my finger, she moaned. I withdrew my finger and gently massaged her inner lips. She liked that. I then ran one finger up and down her slit, ending up gently touching her clit. I caressed it. She was in ecstasy.

I took her hand and guided a finger to her clitoris. She began to rub it gently, then harder.

She was getting hotter and hotter, finally exploding in orgasm.

I asked: "Is that better?"

She replied: "Oh God yes."

I stood up. Ruth leaned forward, running her hands behind my thighs and gently pulled me toward herself. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I found myself thrusting and withdrawing. She rapidly figured that out and began bobbing on me. What she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. She brought me to a very nice orgasm and swallowed it all.

Then she said: "Thank you."

I replied: "I should be thanking you. You did that very well."

She just beamed.

We stood and hugged. I ran my hands over her ass. I thought: 'Beautiful ass - Round, firm and fully packed.'I spread one hand across her ass and ran it up and down. My middle finger slid up and down the crevice. When I touched her anus she hissed and whispered: "Oh yes, I like that."

I continued to massage her anus. She reacted as strongly as she did to my earlier massaging of her clitoris. I spread her legs slightly and then reached under her to lubricate my index finger in her vagina. When it was nicely coated I moved it to her anus and slowly worked it in. She went wild and soon had a tremendous orgasm. Her legs gave way and she fell back onto the sofa, dragging me with her.

I said: "I would like to ask a favor."

She replied: "Anything."

I said: "I would like to photograph your maidenhead before you lose it.

She replied: "How about right now."

We went downstairs for a series of very intimate photographs.

We dressed and she came into my arms for another hug. We kissed softly.

She thanked me again saying: "That was my first kiss."

I found myself swatting her fanny on the way out the door. She smiled.

A Conversation with Ann.

Ann came over after dinner. We sat together on the sofa as I explained my being unhappy with myself with respect to both Robin and Ruth. In both cases I felt I was getting into sex play without laying the proper spiritual groundwork. This seemed to me to be a big mistake.

I came back to my point that I was already spread thin with sex partners such that it seemed silly to be taking on more even though it looked possible that Joan would soon join the club and based on our hug I would not rule out Yvonne.

I repeated: "Ann you know that sex wise you alone are enough to satisfy all my desires."

We talked about these things for a while. Ann was basically telling me to lighten up on myself and to just let things unfold.

She dragged me off to the bedroom. Making love with Ann is always glorious.

Afterwards we sat together and telepathically continued our earlier conversation. Ann continued to be full of unconditional love and I began to see that maybe things really were unfolding in a way that served the best interests of all involved. Ann is easy to love. I decided to send both girls copies of my essay: "Is Sacred Sex Possible?" Ann concurred and gave me their email addresses.

Then we began to consider some other questions: 'Who was Joan and how does she fit into our family?' 'What actions or inactions best serve the souls of all involved.' Still no real answers.

Joyce's party.

The Wednesday before her birthday we told Joyce: "We are having a meeting here on Saturday afternoon and we will need you to work then."

She complained: "But that's my birthday."

We were very apologetic, feigning ignorance of it being her birthday but said that it was too late to move the meeting. She should plan on being here from one to four.

She was annoyed, downright annoyed - totally out of character. It was obvious that she felt that we had crossed a boundary.

On Saturday we had everything in place in the big conference room, balloons, food and beverages. We put up big signs: "Happy Birthday," "No Longer a Teenager" and "Enjoy being 20." The guests had all arrived. Her parents were there. Gifts were piled high. Everybody was ready.

At five before one, Joyce arrived. She was suspicious when she saw our parking lot full of familiar looking cars. When she came in we ushered her into the large conference room. She was flabbergasted.

We all sang: "Happy Birthday." She broke into tears. Talk about pleased. She blew out all the candles on her cake. We gave her a small gift during the party. The party was a huge success. I had a nice chat with her parents, very nice folks. Joyce's friends were a really nice group of people.

Suz was a real character, similar to Joyce in many ways, both sweet and funny. She stood about 5 foot six, medium brown hair and medium breasts.

I took a number of photographs. Suz loved to clown for the camera.

One girl, Roberta, left early. She apologized profusely.

The party broke up about five. Joyce stayed behind after everybody left.

She said: "You guys are too much. I don't know how to thank you enough. How did you find all my friends?"

Ann answered: "Your mother pointed me to Suz and she did the rest."

We hugged.

I said: "We have one more gift" and handed her an envelope. She opened it, looked at its contents, went wide eyed and shook her head: no. She said: "No. It's too much. Way too much."

Ann and I said: "Yes." I said: " It is a bonus. You have earned every bit of it. You're not totally off the hook however. You get to file the tax stuff on Monday."

The 'it' was a check for $10,000. We hugged her again.

I said: "Do you want to come upstairs, get into your birthday suit, and stay a while?"

She replied: "Birthday suit? ... Oh. Oh yes, the one I was born wearing. Sounds good. Better lock the doors first though."

I went and locked the doors. When I reached the living room they were both nude.

She repeated: "You guys are too much. I never would have guessed that you would do this for me."

I replied: "We love you."

Ann suggested still another present. We used the undamped waterbed. Joyce had more orgasms than usual.

When Joyce's parents saw the check they decided that they didn't care how much time Joyce spent at work.

Joyce commented to her parents: "Ann and Matt are my friends as well as my bosses. I love to spend time with them."

Pool Party 7.

Sunday: We met at 1:00.

This time every girl wanted me to apply the sun-screen everywhere. There was a discussion about getting sunburned nipples and labia and they all wanted me to be extra thorough. I was. Life is tough sometimes. All the girls' nipples were sensitive but Candy's were at a whole new level.

Joan applied my sun-screen. She was extra thorough. I had a full erection when she finished.

One thing that I found interesting: The level of sexual energy would be up while I was actually applying sun-screen to erotic zones but would totally dissipate as soon as I had finished.

Lots of good fun in and out of the water. Lots of joking around. This is a happy group.

I took a long series of shots of Gail underwater.

The discussions were all over the place. At one point the topic became virginity.

Linda said: "It seems that some guys only want girls with experience."

Several others expressed similar feelings.

I said; "I think that is so sad. Sad and the guys are missing the point. A girl giving up her virginity is giving a beautiful gift. I, for one, consider it to be a very great honor to make love with a virgin. If your goal is strictly your own physical pleasure you are missing out on the best parts of sex. There is something magical about making it a sharing. I have a friend who says that having sex with someone you don't love is simply a dishonest form of masturbation. I think he is correct."

I went on: "In some ways making love with a virgin is more difficult in that extended and skillful foreplay is needed to prepare the girl for actual intercourse. I think it is important that the girl's first experience be pleasant."

Ann popped in here: "You made mine far more than just pleasant. It was wondrous. Wondrous even heavenly."

The other girls looked at Ann. She had just admitted something that the others had been speculating about. Janet blushed slightly. No one appeared to notice Janet's reaction.

Linda asked: "Did you have an orgasm?"

Ann answered: "Several. And so did my sisters. Cindy said she lost count."

Ellen, somewhat disdainfully said : "He did your sisters too?"

Ann replied: "I asked him to."

Ellen looking somewhat chastened said: "Oh. ... OK."

I continued: "I suggest that sex can be either sacred or profane. I believe that sacred sex is much better than profane sex. Better not only in terms of the spiritual side effects but also more fun for everybody involved. The guys who don't want virgins are to my mind after profane sex. If your only goal is an orgasm you are missing out on a whole lot. Likewise if an associated goal is the ego satisfaction of 'scoring' that is still the same space. Love is not just a four letter word, At its best it reaches out and shakes ones soul. An orgasm lasts seconds, soul touching soul can last lifetimes. Note that I said 'lifetimes' not merely 'a lifetime.' "

Ann said: "Matt has written an essay titled: 'Is sacred sex possible.' I will email a copy to each of you."

I said: "Another aspect is that I think a couple should be totally sober for sex, especially first sex. If you need a drink, or to be drunk to have sex then you are not really ready or not with the right partner. In any case it is setting up profane sex."

Candy added: "Or drugs."

I responded: "That goes without saying."

The conversation continued.

At one point Ann commented: "My mother insisted that we take birth control pills from age fifteen. I long thought that she was being silly, that I could start taking them when I started to get serious with a guy. I am now so glad that I followed her instructions. You see, I found myself seducing Matt four hours after we met."

Joan asked: "You seduced him?"

Ann replied: "I sure did. He even tried to talk me out of it. Lovingly. He always had my interest at heart."

Joan said: "Oh."

Ann continued: "Anyway girls, I will suggest if you are not taking birth control pills that you start now because you never know when a Matt will come into your life. It is far better to be safe than sorry."

The discussion went far and wide.

QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers
12