Driving in Snow Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: "Things are uncomfortable in that they swell as they fill. When fully drained a B cup bra is loose and when I am full a C cup is really too small. They are tender most of the time."

She went on: "I work in a small office. I do their 'IT' work and general clerical stuff, quite boring actually. All the girls know about my problem and are supportive. The men don't know or at least do not let on. I pump myself down over the lunch hour in the ladies room. I keep a small refrigerator in there to store my milk. I'm worried though. Our company is losing money and I don't think it will be around much longer. Really, I would much rather be going to college but I don't feel that I can until my problem is solved. I don't dare date either."

Looking at Ann: "I have never looked at the spiritual side of life before but Joyce sent me your book and I find it makes perfect sense. I think this avenue may help me. Even if it doesn't solve my milk problem it will certainly brighten up my life. Thank you for writing the book."

We talked about the spiritual nature of life for a while.

She said: "Now may I borrow a room. I am getting quite full."

Ann asked: "Will a bedroom do?"

Roberta replied: "Perfectly."

Ann showed her to the nearest bedroom.

While Roberta was pumping herself down Joyce talked about her friend: "She wants to be an electrical engineer. She is really smart. If I remember correctly I heard that her IQ is 186. She has been building electronic stuff for as long as I can remember. Her dad was and is both a professional electrical engineer and an electronic hobbyist. He still has some Heathkits around the house. They are a neat family."

Joyce went on to talk about her troubles in high school.

Roberta returned and asked to store the milk bottle in the refrigerator until she left. Joyce took it to the kitchen.

Roberta looked at me and said: "Joyce told me that you give wonderful hugs. Would you like to share a hug."

I said: "Always."

We hugged. We shared very nice energy.

We then sat and continued to talk about spirituality. It was clear that she had gotten a great deal out of Ann's book. It was also clear that we were dealing with a brilliant mind. Ann and I were thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

At 6:30 we moved to the dining table and Joyce served dinner. We started talking about electronics. It was clear here that she may have been self taught but she had a thorough understanding of the field. I deliberately asked some really probing questions.

After dinner we moved back to the living room.

Our conversation wandered all over the place. Physics, metaphysics, the nature of spiritual reality, trivia, more electronics, computers, the state of the world and a whole lot more.

It was clear that we all really liked each other.

At one point she asked us to call her 'Bobbie.'

Ann and I were thinking the same thing: she would make a wonderful addition to our firm. We had been turning away business because we were swamped as is. In spite of all the interruptions and distractions I was still managing to put in close to fifty hours a week on3ibusiness.

Ann began to describe her situation at college, how3icame to be and what we did. She further explained that she and I sometimes had telepathic communication.

We took her on a tour of the office and then returned to the living room.

Then Ann said: "There is another aspect to this place. One that I ask you to keep totally confidential. That is: we are sexually active. Matt and I sleep together. That is how we establish out telepathic link but that is a fringe benefit of a very loving relationship. He also makes love with Joyce."

Joyce popped in here saying: "It took me the longest time to talk him into it. He is a fabulous lover and I don't just mean in the physical sense. He loves me as body, as mind and as soul. In fact he nurtures my soul most of all."

Ann then said: "We also have a very informal internal dress code. Normally the three of us sitting here, after hours, would all be nude together. Normally that is not a sexual nudity but a relaxed and loving nudity."

Bobbie said: "You make this place sound heavenly."

Ann said: "Would you like to come to work here?"

Bobbie replied: "Yes, but what can I do. I only have a high school degree."

I answered: "The credentials don't matter. What matters is the knowledge and you have a far better understanding of electrical and electronic engineering and computers than most graduates of that college on the hill."

Bobbie smiled then said: "You really think I do?"

I replied: "Yes I do and I have over fifty years of experience. I've worked with a lot of engineers in my day."

All the while Joyce was beside herself with joy.

Bobbie said: "I accept."

We then talked about such details as salary, starting date and other employment matters. Tentatively she would start in two weeks. She asked if it would be all right if she continued to give IT support to her old employer. We said certainly.

I said: "You will want a high power computer. Why don't you give Joyce a list of the pieces you want and she will order them for you so that they will be here on your starting day."

Bobbie said: "Sure will. I like how you guys think."

We talked about what she would be using it for and what might be appropriate hardware and software.

Bobbie then said: "I am most comfortable when I am not wearing anything up top but I can only do that at home in my room or when my dad and my brother are out of the house and I know they won't be back for a while. That is not often."

Then she asked: "You said that you often go nude. I'm starting to fill up. Would you mind if I went topless?"

Ann replied: "That is fine with us. Would you be more comfortable if we were ether topless or nude too?"

Bobbie looked relieved: "Just topless I guess."

Ann and Joyce removed their tops and bras while Bobbie was still unbuttoning her top. I also removed my shirt. Bobbie removed her bra and went: "Ahh. Feels good."

Bobbie's breasts were beautiful. High with large dark red nipples and areolae. Somehow her nipples looked sore, irritated.

We talked about the contracts and inventions that3ihad and the prospects that we saw for the future. The conversation was no different than it would have been if we were still fully dressed.

Bobbie was smiling.

The conversation broadened out. We went on tangent after tangent. I for one felt like Bobbie was an old friend. Totally relaxed.

After about a half hour Bobbie asked: "Would you all be more comfortable if we were all nude?"

I replied: "Would you be more comfortable?"

She responded: "Never done it before. I guess I would like to try it."

We undressed.

Bobbie's pubic hair was bright orange and relatively sparse. Her slit was clearly visible through it. Her outer lips were open giving a clear view of the full length of her inner lips. Her hips were wide, her tummy flat and her pelvic bones prominent. Beautiful girl.

Bobbie looked long and hard at my phallus. It appeared to be curiosity more than anything else.

Joyce asked her: "Have you ever seen one before?"

Bobbie answered: "Only in pictures on the internet."

I asked: "Would you like to touch it?"

She replied: "May I?"

I nodded.

She reached out very tentatively and touched it lightly.

She went: "Umm nice."

Joyce said: "Stroke it up and down and it gets really long."

I said in a scolding tone: "Joyce."

She then said: "Well it does and you know that you like that."

I repeated: "Joyce."

She giggled. Bobbie withdrew her hand.

We went back to a conversation about3ibusiness. Ann described one contract that we had just landed and asked Bobbie how she would approach it. Bobbie responded with an approach that was simpler than what we had been thinking. It was elegant and probably patentable. We told her so. She was thrilled.

Every time I looked at Bobbie's breasts they seemed bigger.

We were all very relaxed, very comfortable in each other's presence.

Finally Bobbie said: "I need to pump myself dry again. Should I use the other room or do you guys want to watch the process?"

We were unanimous in wanting to watch.

She opened her brief case and took out an alcohol swab. She swabbed her nipples then she got out a fresh bottle. She then pried the plastic cover off the top. She removed the plastic covers from the cone and attached it to a tube coming from the bottle lid. She attached the second tube to a hose from the pump. She placed the cone over a nipple and turned on the pump. It whirred. The milk started to fill the bottle, slowly at first, then faster and finally slower again. The whirr changed pitch with the flow. She turned the pump off and moved the setup to her other breast and repeated the process. When she finished she removed the cone and the hose from the top and then unscrewed the top and replaced it with a plain top. She handed the bottle to Joyce and said: "Refrigerate."

He breasts were much smaller and sagged slightly but not nearly as much as I had expected. Her nipples looked raw.

Ann asked: "Do you put anything on your nipples?"

Bobbie replied: "I've developed an allergy to lanolin which is the usual treatment. Do you have something else to recommend?"

Ann suggested: "Massage oil."

Bobbie responded: "I've never tried it. Do you have some?"

Ann looked at me and said: "Matt, get the massage oil."

I did. Ann then said: "Matt why don't you apply it. You are the expert in massaging a girl's nipples."

I looked questioningly at Bobbie. She nodded. I started to massage a nipple.

Her nipple seemed to suck the oil right up.

She said: "Whatever you do - keep going."

I continued to gently rub her nipple. I added a bit more oil.

She started to moan slightly. Then she said: "Interesting."

I said: "What?"

She replied: "I haven't felt anything special when I touch my nipples in years or even when a doctor touches them but right now I feel like there is a wire from my nipple straight to my clitoris and my clitoris is responding big time. Just don't stop."

One handed I managed to get some oil on my other fingertips and began to work on her other nipple.

She spread her legs slightly. I looked down and could see her clitoris standing out of its hood.

I was also developing an erection.

She said: "You can do that whenever you want."

I stopped. Her nipples did look less irritated.

She said: "Thank you."

She reached out and gently caressed my erection. She said: "It looks like there is a wire to here too."

I said: "I think we had better stop."

She replied: "I think you're right."

I asked: "Would you like this bottle of massage oil? We have another."

She responded: "Yes. Thank you. Thank you very much."

We stopped. She re-packed her brief case and closed it.

She looked at her watch and said: "It's really late. I need to get home, but I must say this has been the best day of my entire life."

I stood, she stood. We hugged. We ground our bodies into each other. I kissed her cheek. The chi flow was immense.

Finally we separated. She said: "Whew."

We all dressed, she retrieved her milk and we all headed home.

When I got home I found a strong pull to meditate, in spite of the late hour. I sat and meditated for twenty minutes before going to bed. I had a strong feeling that Bobbie was indeed a member of our spiritual family. When I asked for details I was given: 'Let it unfold.'

To be continued.

12