Driving in Snow Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied: "I suppose."

I said: "We all have the choice to make our lives a temple or a tavern. I want to help you make yours a temple."

She replied: "Thank you."

She said: "I need to ask: Does this mean that we will never make love together?"

I responded: "No, not at all. It means that we both need to move to a space of more spiritual awareness, I want to say: to a spiritually centered place. If and when I take your virginity it needs to be making love at least and hopefully something even more."

She replied: "Good because you are the only man I have ever met who I would like to have take my virginity."

I replied: "I feel very honored by that."

I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

Then I helped her off the table.

We hugged. She held me tight, very tight.

She said: "Oh Matt, I love you so much. Thank you for loving me too."

I kissed her cheek softly.

She looked at her watch and said: "I'm already late for a class."

I drove her to campus.

Brittany poses.

Brittany arrived right on time. She had a small suitcase with her. She was thinner than Gail, very well endowed but well short of her sister's monsters. Cute face. Vibrant smile. She had done her hair up into a stunning hairdo.

She was a year older than Gail but looked younger.

She thanked me for being willing to do this.

I lead her back to the studio and let her have a look around. Then I took her across the hall to the third office so she could change.

I went back to the studio to wait. I did not have to wait long.

She came in wearing a beautiful strapless sheath in white satin. The skirt went to just below her knees. She was holding her arms tight to her sides. I wondered why until she turned around and asked me to zip her up.

I did. She relaxed her arms.

I said: "Very beautiful." She smiled. Dimples appeared in her cheeks.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her smile changed to a slight scowl. She said: "Oh darn. I'm showing a panty line."

She pulled her skirt up to her waist and proceeded to pull off her panties. I was given a quick glimpse of a smoothly shaven mons. She dropped her skirt back into place, adjusted it slightly and said: "There that's much better."

The dress hung beautifully. Her belly was flat with prominent hipbones and mons. Her cleavage was awesome.

I switched on my lights and began taking pictures. She relaxed and started showing her dimples again. I made several portraits as well as well as the full body shots I had been mostly taking. I used the ladder for several shots. This tended to hi-light the ample cleavage her dress had on display. I took several of her seated, both in a chair and on a stool. The dress was very flattering to her behind and she looked very good in over the shoulder shots. We went for about fifteen minutes total.

I said: "I think we are about done."

She replied: "Then unzip me please."

I did.

Then she said: "Are you ready for some more?"

She let the dress drop another inch. Her nipples were not in view but it was getting close.

I took a couple of shots. Then she let her dress fall another inch and her nipples were partially in view. More shots and then she lowered it such that her nipples were fully in view. They were partially hard.

She looked down at them and said: "They would get really hard if you kissed them."

She came to me. I kissed and suckled them. She moaned happily. They did get really hard.

So did I.

She noticed.

I took some more pictures as the dress went lower and lower. Finally she stepped out of it.

I photographed her for another ten minutes. I took an additional sixty shots. She posed well, relaxed and showing great poise. Most of the shots were what I would call extreme glamour. Some however were out and out pornographic. She spread her legs wide for a few and even opened her inner lips. Her vagina was open, a small black pit. She was clearly not a virgin.

She was finding this arousing. She was breathing hard and juicing up.

Her behind was very photogenic. She was photogenic everywhere: face, hair, back, legs, bosom, belly, mons. Even her vulva was photogenic.

I said: "I think were done."

She threw her arms around me. Ground her body into mine and kissed me passionately.

I found myself holding her and caressing her ass with both hands. She was grinding her mons into my upper thigh and her very ample bosom into my chest.

She said: "I don't know how to thank you enough."

I replied: "It's quite all right. I enjoyed this too. Would you like to see the pictures?"

She nodded. I took the camera and popped out the memory chip.

We walked down to my office. As we were going there Joyce came down the hall. Brittany was still nude. I introduced the two of them. I explained that this was Gail's sister. Neither girl seemed to be the least bit bothered by Brittany's lack of attire.

I plugged the chip into my computer and copied the files in.

Then I ran a slideshow.

Brittany ooh-ed and ahh-ed at a number of the pictures.

I was also very happy with the results.

I burned her a disk.

I said: "Please be careful with these. I would rather not develop a reputation for taking X rated pictures."

She hugged me again. She was again grinding her breasts into my chest and her mons into my thigh. She had to be feeling my erection. Then she said: "Are you sure there isn't some way I can repay you? A nice fuck perhaps?"

I replied: "You are very tempting but no. I do not think this would be appropriate." She certainly was tempting, very tempting.

She ran her hand over the bulge in my pants.

She said: "I can show you a very good time. My cunt is already wet."

I shook my head: no.

She looked disappointed and said: "Well OK then."

She brightened: "If you change your mind you can always call me."

I walked her back to the third office. We chatted about inconsequential things while she dressed, recovered her dress and put it in her suitcase. She lifted a cheerleader's jumper out of her suitcase and said: "Maybe next time."

She gave me one last hug and kiss as she headed out the door.

I looked at Joyce. She looked at me. We each raised an eyebrow.

Joyce said: "Pretty girl, awesome body. I suspect she offered it to you."

I said: "How did you know?"

Joyce replied: "I could see the look in her eyes. Besides you are a very handsome man. I know you turned her down. I'm sure you did it gently."

I said: "Sometimes the dead rats come in very attractive packages. Nonetheless I am not an owl."

She said: "You will always be the sacred bird."

Then she said: "After that you deserve a treat. How would you like some fellatio?"

Yvonne again

It was ten to three. The phone rang. Joyce answered it then buzzed me. It was Yvonne.

She asked: "Are you busy?"

I replied: "Not too busy for you."

She said: "I mean is this a good time to get together?"

I responded: "Sure is."

She replied: "I'm on my way. See you in ten."

We hung up.

It actually took her twelve minutes but who's counting.

The smile on her face when she arrived was nothing short of enchanting.

As soon as we were upstairs she was peeling off her clothes. I did the same.

We came together for a glorious hug. The merging feeling was overwhelming. We just held each other gently for at least a minute, soaking it in, or maybe letting it soak us in.

Then we kissed. Her tongue was trying to touch my tonsils. We ground our bodies together. I continued to develop an erection. I also started to detect her aroma.

I thought: 'A warm and tender body housing a warm and tender soul.'

I asked: "Are you ready for bed?"

She smiled and replied: "Oh yeah."

I continued: "Now the question is which one."

She asked: "What are the choices?"

I proceeded to describe the three beds.

She decided on the damped waterbed.

I took her by the hand and lead her into the second bedroom. We necked then petted on the bed. Eventually we made love.

Making love with Yvonne continued to be magical in a way that totally defied description.

Afterwards we sat and talked.

One thing we talked about was the Halloween party. I explained that it was weird for me in the amount of sexual energy present and the crudity of some of the participants. I explained that the pool parties had largely been skinny-dipping without a significant sexual component. I commented that I thought that complete nudity can be innocent instead of sexual but that sexy dress is inherently sexy and the closer it gets to true nudity without getting there the more intense the sexual signal.

We talked about that for a while.

Then our topics wandered far and wide ending up with my asking: "Would you like to stay overnight some time?"

She replied: "I would love to do that. When?"

I responded: "What works for you? Tomorrow? Saturday?"

We decided on Saturday night.

We talked about it. One thing was that she wanted to leave at noon on Sunday because she had a big test on Monday to study for.

She asked what she needed to bring. I suggested her toothbrush and her birth control pills.

She laughed. Then she commented: "I like that. You don't know how much I like to be naked with you."

I replied: "I think I have some idea but you will just have to show me."

To be continued

12