Driving in Snow Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

She said to me: "Your dose of loving energy arrived just after Ed dropped me off at home. It was the perfect end to a beautiful evening."

I spent the night with Mary. We had a wonderful time. I found myself full of gratitude to have each member of the Wells family in my life.

Monday.

Joyce and Bobbie were busy. Ann was off to class. I mostly spent the day with Mary and Cindy.

I did receive a long email from Lisa. This was not so much questions as a summary of all the reading she had done over the holiday. It was clear that she was connecting with what she had read. She came to a number of fascinating conclusions. It was obvious that she was now in a much happier space. She began the missive with 'Namaste Matt,' She signed the email 'With all my love, Your Lisa.'

Conversation with Kim.

Kim called and said: "I know you like me in silk so I brought back six silk dresses and three silk blouses. Just for fun I also brought my silk bikini, something I've never dared wear in public."

I replied: "Sounds good."

She asked: "When do you want to get together?"

I answered: "We have company until Wednesday morning. Why don't we plan on Thursday night. How about if I pick you up at seven?"

She replied: "I'll be ready."

Then she blew me a kiss.

After I hung up I found myself thinking: 'Kim is really a very sweet girl.'

Later Monday.

Mary, Cindy and I met Ann on campus for lunch. Then I took them on a short tour. They enjoyed that. I drove them around the area just sightseeing. It was not the best time of the year for that but we had fun anyway.

Several more packages of belly dancing outfits arrived. Joyce and Cindy had fun checking them out. Cindy went wild with Joyce's original collection. We spent hours in the studio. I probably took five hundred photographs total.

The four of us had a nice long soak in the hot tub that evening.

Ann spent the night back in the dorm.

Cindy and I had a very energetic time that night. That girl can be insatiable. She had gotten into our "Kama Sutra"s and found a bunch of new positions to try.

Tuesday.

I woke Mary the best way. She was very happy.

Cindy and I took a shower together. We tried the 'foot on shoulder' position again. Cindy really likes that. So do I.

Ann joined us for breakfast and then headed back for class.

We spent the morning with Cindy doing more posing. She is both very energetic and very flexible. Interesting pictures.

After lunch I took a nap. Mary and Cindy were both enjoying our library.

Ann called to let us know that she and Yvonne were coming. We dressed.

Ann and Yvonne arrived at three and worked on their lab for almost an hour.

Then we sat on the sofa while Yvonne filled us in on the phone calls she had received from her uncle. Her uncle has great insight and comes from a somewhat different perspective. I find that I really like him.

After Ann and Yvonne went back to campus we settled in for a nice nude candlelight dinner.

Mary and I shared the damped waterbed. She really loves the astride position. Over the course of the night we made love three times. The first was energetic, the second more sedate, the third calm and relaxed. All were very loving. There is a unique gentleness of spirit with Mary. I find that I am very thankful to know her, especially in the Biblical sense.

Wednesday.

I woke Cindy the best way. She was a firecracker, exploding in orgasm after orgasm. We were both feeling totally drained when we finished.

Ann again joined us for breakfast. It seemed somewhat solemn. A wonderful week was coming to an end.

Farewells

They packed up. Ann cut a class to join me in taking them to the airport.

We walked with them to security. I hugged Mary. We shared a gentle but oh so very loving kiss There were tears in her eyes when we ended it. I understood the feeling. Cindy's hug was clingy.

We waited while they cleared security. I blew them each a kiss just before they disappeared from sight. Then I hugged Ann.

When I got back to3iI took a nap for an hour and then went back to work. I had a lot of catching up to do.

Ann and I made love that night. I really love Ann.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12