Driving in Snow Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About thirty five pictures. More broad smiles. She was having fun and it showed.

She posed for several with her hands over her head. Then her navel was in view. I was not sure that she realized how much she was showing. I also took several from behind.

Then she wore a silk blouse with a black skirt which went to mid thigh.

I took about ten shots before she started unbuttoning buttons. I clicked away until it was totally open.

We tied the tails together under her bosom. Her breasts were out. Her nipples were erect. Ten more shots.

Then she said: "Are you ready for a really wild dress."

I smiled and said: "Sure."

Calling it wild turned out to be an understatement. It had a plunging neckline which ended just below her navel. The inner sides of her breasts were visible. The back plunged as well such that she was showing the top of her second cleavage. These were not the wild part however. The wild part was slits on both sides that went well above the waist. There were three straps crisscrossing her back to hold it all together.

I took about forty shots as she moved in it. This dress was tantalizing in 'accidental' exposure. She was clearly laughing in about ten of the shots.

She changed into a white dress that went to lower thigh. High collar but a zipper down the front. I took picture after picture as she slowly lowered the zipper. Finally she opened it and let it drop to the floor.

She definitely was a beauty.

She gave me a totally sweet smile.

She said: "This feels very right in my heart of hearts."

At one point I used a comb to fluff out her pubic hair. She has a beautiful full bush.

She was not the least bit body shy.

I took about fifty shots with the strobes.

Then we switched to candles.

Another sixty photos, including several extreme close ups of her nipples.

She liked that.

She came to me for a long hug. She ground her body into me. Then we kissed softly. She really liked that.

Then she asked: "Would you like to oil me up?"

I replied: "Oh yes."

I asked her if she wanted to do her hair up, keep it out of the oil. She did and she did.

I took a series of pictures as she worked on her hair.

I got the bottle of oil and began coating her. She moaned in pleasure when I covered her breasts and again when I did her ass. I did not oil her mons.

She said: "I never really liked being touched before but I certainly enjoy you touching me."

I took over sixty shots, moving the candles, and varying their number several times in the process.

She said: "I really want to hug you now but that would get oil all over your clothes."

I asked: "Shall I undress?"

She nodded and said: "I'd like that."

I did. I had an erection.

We shared an amazing hug. It lasted all of five minutes. By the end she was panting as I stroked her body and she stroked mine. I did caress her breasts but not her mound.

I said: "Shall we go and get a shower?"

She asked: "Together?"

I replied: "If you wish."

She nodded: "I'd like that."

We put on slippers and I took her upstairs in the elevator.

On the way she said: "By the way I started on the pill the day after you asked me about it. I got Doreen to start too."

I replied: "Good."

We had fun in the shower. She really liked washing my shaft.

She said: "I've never touched one before, never really seen one either. All I'd seen were pictures."

I smiled. She kissed me again.

We went back downstairs holding hands the whole way. She was often giving me a shy smile.

She noticed that my erection was subsiding and was worried. I had to explain about erections. I wondered just what do they teach in sex ed classes?

I loaded the photos into my computer. Then I started a slideshow. She asked me to jump ahead to the oiled shots. I did. We both Ooh-ed and Aah-ed at the results.

She asked me to photograph her: 'down there.' I asked why and she said that she really didn't know what it looked like and was curious. She explained: "A hand mirror just doesn't give a good view."

We went back to the studio and I took about forty shots. Mostly using my macro lens.

She still had a partial hymen. Her outer lips were fairly large. Her inner lips were somewhat on the small side and a beautiful pink in color. I opened them and they stayed open. I thought: 'A flower coming into bloom.'

I decided not to try getting her clitoris erect, thinking I would save that for another day.

We were walking back to the office to view the latest work when she said: "Doreen asked me a question today and I don't know the answer. I think it is sexual but I don't know for sure so this is sort of embarrassing."

I said: "Go ahead: ask."

She asked: "What is a blow job?"

I explained what it is.

She said: "You're kidding!"

I said: "No. That's what it is and I have no idea how it got that name."

She said: "Oh."

She paused then asked: "Do girls really do that? Do they like it?"

I replied: "Some do and some don't. Some girls say that they really enjoy it."

We talked about it some more. Explaining among other things that some girls wanted the ejaculate outside while others spit it out and still others swallowed it. The idea of swallowing it really grossed her out.

I pointed out that there is also a reverse process called cunnilingus. I explained that and then explained 69.

We hugged. She was very passionate. She began kissing me. I kissed her back, shifting into French kisses. She could not get enough. She rubbed her body into mine every which way. I was soon fully erect. The aroma of her desire was almost overpowering.

Finally we came up for air.

She asked: "Do you like fellatio?"

I said: "Yes but I don't actually have it that often."

She asked: "Has a girl ever done that to you as an extra special way of saying 'thank you?' "

A replied: "I suppose. Why do you ask?"

She smiled and answered: "Because I want to give you an extra special thank you for all the love you are giving me and especially for last night and tonight."

I replied: "Oh."

She said: "What do I do?"

I asked: "Are you sure about this?"

She looked me deep in the eye and said: "More sure than I have been about anything in my life."

I said: "OK. Kneel down."

She knelt in front of me and tentatively took my shaft into her mouth. Being tentative did not last. She was soon licking and sucking and slurping like crazy.

She stopped just long enough to ask: "How deep is possible?"

I answered: "With practice many girls can take all of it. That's called 'deep throat.' "

She nodded and began trying to deep throat me. Finally she succeeded.

I warned her that I was approaching orgasm. She nodded and continued sucking, bobbing and swirling.

When I came she swallowed it all.

She looked up at me with a cat ate the canary smile.

She said: "That was good."

Then she said: "I love you very much."

She stood. We kissed gently.

I asked: "Would you like me to give you an orgasm too?"

She shook her head and said: "Some other time. I don't want anything to detract from this moment."

She was radiating a beautiful spiritual energy. I found myself very aware of her as a spiritual being. I told her so. We kissed again.

Then we looked at the pictures. When I took them they were of a pussy but now it was a yoni. She was a sacred being and that was her sacred spot. I explained the difference. She asked about my penis. I explained that it might be a cock or a lingam, a wand of light. She liked that.

She was fascinated with the pictures. I suggested that we take a few more now that she was all juicy. We did. Her clitoris was in view. She really liked those.

She asked: "Do you think that I should shave?"

I answered: "No. Certainly not all of it. You might want to trim the loose hairs on your inner thighs and maybe even your outer lips but that would be all."

She reached down and felt the area in question.

She said: "Oh. How would I do that?"

I asked: "Do you want me to shave you there?"

She looked hopeful and said: "Please."

I said: "Come on."

We started with a long session on the bidet. I think she was close to orgasm when we stopped.

She gave me a delicious hug. She worked at maximizing skin on skin contact. Her tongue was doing amazing things in my mouth. She had me fully hard again.

We moved to the massage table and I applied hot shaving foam. She really liked me working it in. Then I ever so carefully shaved the areas in question with a blade type razor. I wiped her down with a wet wash cloth and dried her with a towel.

Then I applied a thin coat of massage oil. She really liked that.

We went back to the studio for a few more pictures.

Then we went to dress.

We made out for another half hour.

She said: "We have barely scratched the surface of Doreen's collection."

I drove her back to her dorm.

She was mostly silent on the drive. She sat quietly with a contented smile on her face.

When we got to her dorm, we kissed softly.

She said: "Thank you again for all the love. I love you more than you know."

To be continued.

12