Driving in Snow Ch. 34

Story Info
Lisa visits. Lisa. Finals start. Bobbie.
4.8k words
4.85
6.7k
1
0

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

This work is an exploration of some possibilities of the spiritual and psychic side of sex. There is a good deal of sex in this work but it always occurs in a spiritual, synchronistic and loving manner. The spirituality expressed in this work reflects my present view of how the universe actually works.

*********************************

For those who wish to read this chapter without having read the earlier ones, here is a very brief introduction. I still recommend that you read the earlier chapters.

Matt is driving cross country and ends up on a secondary road in a blizzard. He is rescued by a family who turn out to be soul mates with lots of past life ties. Both Matt and the Wells family quickly discover this. Matt who is over seventy years old and is in a celibate marriage ends up making love with Ann (Ch.1), Barbara (Ch.2), Cindy (Ch.3), Mary (Ch.4) and Barbara's best friend Connie (Ch.6). There are different psychic side effects with each girl. Barbara, Cindy and Connie have been taught belly dancing by the cheerleading coach at their high school. Ann is a genius who has already written a breakthrough scientific paper. Chapters 1-7 are a self contained story.

Ann convoys with Matt back to the Northeast and gets a special dual PhD program at a top science and engineering college (Ch.8-9). Ann and Matt set up a business called 3i. Ann finds a suitable building with a four bedroom apartment over it (Ch.9). Matt sets up a photo studio in the smaller conference room. There is lots of photography distributed through this story and yes the models generally end up posing nude. Ann and Matt hire Joyce and add a pool in the woods on 3i grounds (Ch.10-12). Barbara and Connie go to the same college in Western Massachusetts.

Ann is required to live in a dorm. Matt meets and is ultimately seduced by Ann's roommate, Janet (Ch.12). He is also seduced by Joyce (Ch.13). Matt meets two of Barbara's friends: 6' 4" Zena and 4' 11" Becca. (Ch14). They visit and discover a very nasty karma that ends up resolved lovingly (Ch.15-17). Chapters 14-17 are relatively self contained.

Ann invites a group of girls (Janet, Ruth, Ellen, Linda, Candy, Robin, Joan and ultimately Gail) for a pool party at the pool (Ch.18). This turns into a regular event with skinny-dipping (Ch. 18-23). Joan looks, sounds and acts just like Matt's first love (Jean). Matt also meets Ann's physics lab partner, Yvonne. (Ch.19). Matt interacts with both Yvonne and Joan (Ch.20-26+). Janet meets Ron (Ch.22) and Matt tries to bow out (Ch. 23-24+). Matt and Janet find a psychic level (Ch. 28-29+).

Joyce introduces Ann and Matt to Roberta (Ch. 23). She joins 3i (Ch. 29).

The college paper sponsors "Beauty on Campus." Ann is a finalist. Matt photographs four of the other five finalists (Kim, Doreen, Brenda and Lisa) (Ch.27+). The results are announced. Kim won, Ann is second. Kim poses for Matt (Ch. 32). Brenda, Kim and Doreen pose (Ch. 33).

*********************************

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

Chapter 34.

Sunday.

Ann arrives.

I was already working when Ann arrived. She came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. Then she bent over and started nibbling on my ear.

She whispered: "Wouldn't you rather be in bed?"

I emitted a happy sigh and whispered back: "If you were with me."

I stood and took her hand. We headed upstairs.

On the way she asked: "Did you talk with Barbara last night?"

I replied: "No, but I was sitting with Kim and Doreen in front of a fire."

She responded with a smile: "Ummm."

I asked: "I know I was sending love but it seemed far weaker than usual. How did it seem to you?"

She answered: "It seemed weaker yes but also unusually gentle, a quietly affirming: 'You are loved.' "

I went: "Ummm."

We began with an extended make out session while relaxing on the damped waterbed. Only then did we make love and making love it was in a very tender way. We ended with our telepathic link firmly in place.

Again I sang: "Nothin' could be fine-ah..."

Again she laughed.

Then we used the Jacuzzi together. We had fun.

She thought that I should take Kim to bed.

Our telepathic conversation went far and wide.

At one point we considered how to spend the winter break. We had quite a bit of 3i business on our plate but Ann really wanted to go to Florida and so did I actually. She had been talking with Fil about it and a plan was starting to take shape. The three of us would fly to Florida together and stay at our condo. Fil would stay a month or six weeks while Ann and I would only stay ten days. This would give Fil more time with the family that was there. I thought about visiting our other son in North Carolina and our other daughter in Colorado.

Lisa visits.

I picked Lisa up in front of her dorm. She gave me a bright smile. She was carrying a backpack.

I asked: "What did you bring?"

She answered: "Several books, my laptop and a bunch of knitted bikinis. I really do not have much in the way of really sexy clothing."

I said: "Oh, I don't know, what you had last time was quite spectacular."

She replied: "Most of that was borrowed. The only one of those that was mine was the first white dress."

I said: "I wondered about that. The black dress somehow didn't seem like something you would wear."

She replied: "It really isn't. It is my roommate's. She is shorter and it is not nearly as extreme on her. I didn't try it on before I came over. If I had I probably would not have brought it. I'm very glad I did however."

I responded: "I'm glad you did too."

Then I asked: "What books did you bring?"

She answered: "Two that really seem to speak to me. First is 'The Visionary Window' and the other is: 'The Seat of the Soul.' "

I responded: "Powerful books, both of them."

She said: "I had something weird, weird and wonderful happen several times when I was reading "Seat of the Soul." I found myself feeling loved, really loved. I put the book down and just basked in it. One strange part of this was that I felt that somehow you were doing it."

I replied: "Did this happen on the Friday and Saturday nights before Thanksgiving?"

She answered: "Yes. Also several times during thanksgiving week. How did you know?"

I replied: "My soul was sending love. It often happens when I make love with Ann's sister Barbara."

She said: "Oh, my."

I gave her a very quick explanation. Then we went back to talking about the books.

She said: "I'm finding the idea that consciousness created matter rather than the other way around to be totally fascinating. The ramifications are truly awesome."

I agreed.

She hugged me when we arrived at 3i. My kind of hug. Ummm.

Ann joined us. We sat in the conference room and talked about these topics for over an hour. Lisa liked Ann's answers to her questions. The conference room chairs are very comfortable.

Lisa broke out her laptop and took some notes.

Ann asked Lisa: "I have been working on a book on the philosophical ramifications of modern physics. It is far from done but would you like to read a draft as it exists today? I have tentatively titled it: 'It's Bits, not Ergs.' I would like your feedback."

Lisa happily agreed.

Ann started it printing.

Our conversation continued.

Then I suggested that we have lunch.

We took the elevator upstairs.

I asked: "What would you like for lunch? We have lots of different sandwich makings as well as several kinds of soup."

We ended up having soup.

Lisa's smile was as warm as the soup.

I asked her how she ended up with such a determinist worldview. She explained that Mr. Stone her high school Chemistry and Physics teacher had told them that this was 'the scientific view.'

Ann said: "How sad."

Lisa agreed: "And it isn't even true. I'm coming to understand that he really knew a whole lot less about science than he thought he did."

I replied: "Determinism is pretty much dead but most of the scientific world still believes in materialism. I'm afraid it will die a slow death."

She than said: "I'm afraid you are right, but people like Amit Goswami, Peter Russell and Henry Stapp make a compelling case for the primacy of consciousness. Thank you so much for pointing me to them."

I replied: "You are very welcome. I am coming to believe that this will be the next scientific revolution and that it will be as big or bigger than the relativity and quantum revolutions."

Ann laughed.

I looked at Ann and said: "You are very much doing your part."

I explained about Ann's papers and how I thought that they would have a major impact on quantum physics and the philosophical ramifications thereof.

Lisa said: "Neat."

Ann looked at her watch and said: "I will need to leave in about ten minutes. Fil and I are going to the movies."

Lisa asked: "Who is Phil?"

I answered: "It's really Filipina and she is my wife."

Lisa looked surprised and said: "I had thought you and Ann were..."

Ann said: "Lovers?"

Lisa looked embarrassed and said: "Well, yes."

Ann said: "We are."

I said: "Ann and Fil are friends over many lifetimes. I find that I love Fil far more because Ann is in my life and now I have other lovers as well."

We started talking about reincarnation, spiritual families and love within families..

Ann looked at her watch and said: "I need to go."

She said: "I expect to be really busy until the end of finals. I may not see you until then."

Then she telepathed: 'Just remember: 'I love you very much.' '

I responded in kind.

I gave her a really nice hug, complete with a sloppy kiss and she headed off.

We turned down our telepathic link but did not shut it down completely.

Lisa said: "Ann is a lucky girl."

I replied: "I'm a lucky guy to have her in my life."

I went on to give a very short summary of how we met.

Lisa said: "Wow."

I then explained in some detail about how I send love.

She then said: "I just love being a recipient. I get all warm and happy inside. I've never really felt loved before, really loved. "

I asked her about her dating life. She did date some in high school but never let things progress too far. Here in college she would hang out with several guys but that tended to be a group thing without any 'physical' activity.

We walked downstairs and I removed "It's Bits" from the printer and proceeded to bind it using our binding machine. While I bound the book she retrieved her backpack.

She thanked me.

She asked: "Pictures?"

I replied: "Sounds good to me."

We moved to the studio. She pulled out a white bikini, followed by an orange one and a wad of purple suits. She spread them out on the table. Both the white bikini and the orange one were fairly tame and were fully lined. She also had five tops and five bottoms all made from the same purple yarn.

The first top was very modest featuring wide straps and was fully lined.

The second was a tube top, also lined.

The third was a modest two triangles.

The fourth was a skimpier two triangles. This one was not lined.

The fifth was also a skimpy two triangles. This one was also not lined and was a more open knit.

The first bottom was very modest. It was fully lined and looked like it would almost cover her navel.

The second was also lined and a modest triangle shape.

The third was a smaller classic triangle shape. Lined.

The fourth was a string bikini shape.

The fifth was basically a 'g-string.'

She placed each pair together. Then she said: "I've never worn the last two in public."

She said: "Turn around." I did. She changed into the most modest purple suit.

I took about twenty pictures.

I again turned my back while she changed into her white suit.

The bottom was intriguing. It was held an inch away from her tummy by her hip bones and her mons.

Thirty photos. I had her take a few looking down her front. You could actually see pubic hair in a couple of them.

Her orange suit and the second purple suit were similar. The effect was more pronounced with the third purple suit. Lots of very nice pictures.

She said: "I've been thinking that I should shave."

I replied: "Why haven't you?"

She answered: "I guess I'm scared of nicking myself. I don't quite know how to shave what I can't see."

I responded: "Have you considered an electric shaver?"

She replied: "Would that really work?"

I answered: "Ann's roommate uses one. However she does prefer to have me shave her with a blade. I've suggested that she train her boyfriend."

She said: "How in the world did you end up shaving her?"

I answered: "You know, I'm not really sure. Now she certainly likes my shaves. She even wants me to shave her on her wedding day."

She asked: "Will you?"

I replied: "Probably, but I'm sure that I will find it somewhat weird. I would want the groom's permission."

She said: "I'm sure."

Then she said: "Do you think I should shave?"

I answered: "Do you want to?"

She responded: "Yes but I would still like your opinion."

I replied: "Show me."

She pulled down her bottoms.

Her mound was very prominent and covered with sparse black curls.

I said: "Very pretty but it would also look very good shaved. Do you want me to shave you?"

She said: "Please."

I said: "Come on."

We went upstairs and I used my usual procedure for shaving a girl. She had never used a bidet before and found it quite arousing. She also really liked my finishing off with massage oil.

She was very pleased. So was I.

She gave me a big hug.

We went back to photography.

The last two suits were spectacular. Then we did nudes. Her mons is incredibly photogenic.

She found posing to be sexually arousing. Her nipples were hard right from the start. By the end her juices were really flowing and she was showing a definite sex skin effect on her upper chest.

Her aroma was intoxicating.

I took a number of close ups of her genitals. Her hymen was partially intact. Her juices were dripping even before I began adjusting the position of her lips. She was very sensitive and really enjoyed my touching her there. She really was a flower coming into bloom.

Her expressions were sensual and sometimes almost seemed to be pleading.

I too was feeling her energy, I was fully erect.

Lisa.

She took me in her arms for an extended hug. She ground herself into me.

My intuition was screaming: 'Make love with her.'

Between kisses she said: "Do you remember when you gave me that chocolate?"

I nodded.

She continued: "I've been given chocolate many times before but that time was different, very different. My heart knew that you were giving it to me as an act of love, your heart was reaching out to touch my heart. You weren't expecting anything in return. You weren't trying to get me to do anything except be happy. Somehow the soul that I didn't even know that I had was lighting up like a Christmas tree saying: Yes, Yes, Yes. In that moment I knew that for the first time in my life, I was loved, really loved."

She kissed me again. Long, slow and oh so lovingly.

Then she said: "I've been on the pill ever since. I would really like to make love with you. Do you think it would be all right with Ann if we made love?"

I heard Ann's answer in my mind. She said: "Go for it."

I said: "Ann and I are in slight telepathic communication. Her answer to your question was: 'Go for it.' "

Lisa said: "Oh my."

She ground her hips tighter into mine. Her hip bones were welcoming as they surrounded mine and her mons was again saying: "Hi there."

I said: "Ann finds the more I love, the more I love her."

I sensed Ann shutting down our link. She would respect Lisa's privacy.

We talked about this as we walked upstairs.

We used the damped waterbed.

She was impatient. I wanted to stretch her with my fingers for easier and less painful entry but she was not willing to wait. She did not seem to be in any discomfort at any time although she did bleed quite a bit. She gave me a chorus of: "Yes, yes, ... yes, Oh yes, oh God yes, yes, yes, yes." She quickly began rising to meet my thrusts. Her body was on fire. Both her orgasm and mine were spectacular.

I saved the towel.

When it was all over I found that I felt very loved. I suspect that she did too.

We cuddled together on the bed for an additional hour. I caressed her. She caressed me.

As I was dropping her off at her dorm she said: "I probably won't get a chance to see you again before next term but I will keep in touch by email. Meanwhile, just know that I love you with all my heart."

Her good bye kiss was scrumptious.

Finals.

Ann was exempted from taking the final exams in most of the classes she was taking. She made up for this by signing up for credit by examination in classes she was not taking such that she had a full schedule of final exams. Five days: ten exams. Ann was spending every minute she could find in the library studying up on the classes she had never taken. In some ways it was good that these classes were math, science and engineering and thus objective at their core as opposed to humanities that can be very subjective and thus subject to the professor's opinions.

I thought: 'Ann, you are being a glutton for punishment.'

Monday.

I had a very productive day at work followed by a very nice chat with Bobbie. We were finding that our conversations weren't any different if we were dressed or if we were nude. This time we both stayed dressed.

She was developing a very sophisticated spiritual outlook. It was still more logical thought than intuitively relaxing into the experience. Nonetheless, she had some very profound insights. I found myself feeling very grateful to have another genius girl in my life.

This time we had a discussion about the size of spiritual families. Different authors suggested differing sizes. She said that there seem to be rings in the structure and maybe some of the differences were looking at immediate and various levels of extended family differently. She said that the 144 number seemed very low and one thousand seemed much more reasonable. I agreed. Likewise we often found ourselves working with only one or two in a given lifetime.

We talked about Barbara and Connie. Bobbie felt that they were definitely family.

She ended this discussion saying: "I am so happy being with my spiritual family. You, Ann, Joyce, Barbara, Connie, Yvonne and I suspect that I will be meeting many more."

Then she changed topics. She said: "I haven't masturbated in weeks, I have not felt the need. Instead I just feel very loved when I am around you. Actually both you and Ann. You are right, love does not have to be sexual."

I kissed her gently. She sighed happily.

We shared a very nice hug. I sat down with her on my lap. We cuddled softly. It wasn't sexual but it was very loving.

Then she talked about how I should have sex with Joyce more often and how we did not have to abstain when she was in the building.

I felt even more loved.

Tuesday.

I got to 3i early. Joyce was there and we made love using the undamped waterbed.

Like Monday the day was very productive.

Yvonne called with a problem. Her last exam was next Monday, she needed to be out of the dorm by Wednesday but Malcolm could not come to get her until Saturday. I invited her to stay here. She said: "Thank you, thank you."

Bobbie was building a prototype of one of her designs. She would use a computer to drive it's inputs for testing. She tossed together a quick and dirty program to run the tests.

Joan takes a break.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12