Driving Me Crazy!

Story Info
Woman makes a long drive much more interesting.
1.7k words
4.37
88.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Shilo was making a trip to Arizona to visit with her sister and brother, who both lived there. It wasn't really that far to drive, but it did take between three and a half to four hours to get there from her home in California. She didn't mind the drive, the desert was beautiful and so peaceful. She usually took a few CD's to listen to on the way and stopped several times to get out and give herself a break. She had made the trip dozens of times, usually alone. In fact she kind of liked doing it alone. It gave her time to think about things in her life.

She left her house in the early hours of the morning, it must have been around 4:30 because it was still dark out and very little traffic was on the road. Shilo was always amazed to see the commuters coming down the hill from Victorville headed towards Los Angeles. By six a.m. they would clog the freeway, Shilo was glad to be going in the opposite direction.

August in Arizona was hotter then hell, so Shilo had worn a summer dress. It was loose fitting, the hem was a couple of inches above her knees and buttoned down the front. She wasn't a big female, not by any means. Shilo stood a whole five feet tall. She had bleached blonde, almost white, hair and bright blue eyes. She was very attractive in a very California girl way. Her body was perfect for her stature, breasts a perfect little 34B with dark nipples against her creamy skin. She had a light tan and faint tan lines showed she wore a thong suit. Her tiny hands always caught people's attention because she kept her nail fairly long and always had them painted in interesting ways. This time they were painted black and had tiny white stars airbrushed on the tips.

On this trip, Shilo found herself thinking about sex and how much she loved it. But it had been awhile since she'd seen her current lover. He was married, which made it difficult to get together very often. Yes...she knew it wasn't a good thing to be involved with someone married, but it was 'safe' since she had no desire to make it anymore then a sexual relationship. Shilo had no intention of breaking up a marriage. She realized her thoughts were making her horny and that she was squirming in her seat as she drove.

Shilo stopped for a break in Barstow, got coffee and wandered around the 'gift' shop inside the truckstop she was at. Several truckers eyed the pretty blonde and she smiled at them before walking back to her car. "Truckers!" she laughed to herself. She had often flirted with them while driving down the highway next to their big rigs but had never stopped when one tried to flag her over. She got a kick out of their reactions to her harmless flirting. As she got back into her car, she remembered the small hand held vibrator she had in her suitcase. "Yeah!" she said in an excited whisper. Reaching her suitcase in the backseat, she unzipped the side pocket that held a vibrator and a dildo, she liked to be prepared when away from home! Now she got both items out and stashed them in the compartment in the armrest between the front seats. The trip was starting to get more interesting now. Before driving off, she went back into the truckstop's bathroom and removed her panties and put them in her purse.

Shilo merged back onto the freeway and waited until she was out of Barstow and less traffic was around her. She could feel her pussy was getting damp just from the thoughts she was having plus not having panties on was always a thrill. She put her hand under her dress and felt the dampness between her legs. "Oooooooooh..mmmmmmm" she moaned softly as she watched the road.

Shilo opened the armrest and got the vibrator out. It was very small but powerful, fitting on her wrist with velcro straps, the vibrating part lay along her finger like a splint and had a strap that held it securely in place. She slid the button on the side of it to the 'on' position and immediately her finger started to vibrate. Smiling, she pulled her dress up around her waist and touched her finger to her pussy lips, parting them so she could feel the vibrations against her clit. In the distance, growing closer as she drove, was a big truck. She smiled to herself and thought "Get ready good buddy, I'm going to give you a cheap thrill!"

The hum of the little vibrator filled her ears as she drove with one hand. It felt wonderful on her pussy as she rubbed it up and down her slit. She had gotten very wet and the vibrator was shiny with her juices. As she got up next to the truck, she glanced down to make sure the trucker would see what she was doing. She had set the car on cruise control and had her legs spread apart, if he was looking, he'd see exactly what was happening in the little car passing him.

Just as she passed the truck, she heard him blow his horn. Glancing in the rearview mirror, Shilo could see the trucker waving and the excitement on his face. He tried to catch up but couldn't because they were on a hill which slowed the big rig to a snails pace. Shilo wasn't planning to wait for him, there were plenty of other trucks on the road ahead and she knew this one would pass the word on his CB about the hot little blonde masturbating in her car! She giggled at the thought of the truckers passing the word along the highway.

Shilo turned the vibrator off for a minute and unbuttoned the front of her dress. She hadn't worn a bra. Her breasts bare showed her, hard as little rocks, nipples. She rubbed her thumb across one and then the other and felt her pussy react to the further stimulation. Seeing another truck ahead, she smiled to herself and reached back down between her legs to play with her snatch again. She could see the driver looking at her in his side mirror. He was talking into the mic of his CB. As she passed him, he too blew his horn excitedly. This one was a good looking guy from what she could see of him, that slowed her down enough so he could get a good look.

The seat beneath her was getting damp from all the pussy juice that had started to flow from her wet cunt. Shilo opened the armrest and got the dildo out. She put the tip up to her pussy lips and quivered as she slowly slid it in. Positioning it so it rested on the seat while the tip was in her, she started to rotate her hips a little, causing the dildo to move further inside of her. At the same time, she turned the vibrator back on and was using it on her clit. "Oh my God! That feels fucking great!" she cried out. She noticed in the rearview mirror that the trucker was trying to catch up to her, she had passed by him without really noticing. She eased up on the gas pedal for a minute then set the cruise control again when he caugh up.

When the truck pulled along side of Shilo's car, the driver felt his cock just about burst out of his pants. The little blonde was going to town her her pretty little pussy with a dildo now! He watched as she slid the dildo in and out of her obviously wet pussy. He reached down and undid his pants, releasing a massive hardon, and started stroking himself with one eye on the road and one on the blonde. The bitch was driving him crazy!

Shilo's hips lifted off her seat as they thrust towards the dildo which was now burried deep in her pussy. She knew the truck driver was probably jacking off and this excited her even more. She started fucking herself hard with the dildo and knew it wouldn't be much longer until she would cum. The dildo was wet from her dripping snatch and slid in and out easily. Each stroke bringing her closer to her objective.

She moved her fingertip in tight little circles on her clit for a few minutes then her hand to push the dildo in and out. She was starting to pant with excitement. Her other hand gripped the steering wheel as she started to orgasm, her hand fucking faster and deeper with the dildo. She didn't want to lose control but it wasn't easy to drive and cum like she was.

The truck driver saw the blonde cumming and felt his load start the trip out the end of his cock. Hot cum splurted out on his dashboard and all over his hand. It felt like he'd erupted gallons of it and wished the blonde was in the truck with him so she could lick it up. But hell...he was happy with the show she had just given him!

Damn! It wasn't easy to drive when you'd just had one of the best orgasms of your life Shilo was thinking as the pussy juice ran out of her and soaked her seat. She moaned as she slowly pulled the dildo out of her cunt. More juice followed it out and she sighed contentedly after she put it away. "Wow!" she said softly, then giggled again. "Bye Bye Trucker! Gotta put the pedal to the metal!" she waved as she took off down the highway. She heard him blow his horn again.

Shilo straightened her clothing and sat up in her seat. She was almost at her destination and hadn't realized it. When she reached the exit, she heard a horn and waved at the trucker who had watched her, as she exited the freeway. "Bet he doesn't forget that show soon." she laughed.

When she got to her sisters, she explained her dress was wet do to having spilled a drink in her lap and quickly changed cloths in the bathroom. She was already looking forward to the trip back home in a few days!

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers