Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly withdrew it, then sat herself opposite Jennifer before presenting and sliding it into her very wet pussy, eliciting a groan of undoubted pleasure. Then with some difficulty, she inserted the other end into her own glistening hole and nudged it deeper, each move resulting in a thrust into the woman opposite. After a couple of minutes the pair eventually managed to achieve a rhythm that seemed to work for them both, though Holly would on occasion twist or tweak Jennifer's nipples which resulted in surprised squeals and moans.

The American woman came first and quite without warning, her hips rapidly thrusting back and forth in an attempt to grind the pleasure out. Holly, having spent a sizeable chunk of the last hour being drilled by Jack took a little longer, but when she loudly came, a huge satisfied smile was on the face of her blindfolded partner. Holly's legs were still shaking as she slid the dildo out from them both, then removed the mask and kissed Jennifer long and hard, which was enthusiastically reciprocated. Holly lastly removed the handcuffs which allowed Jennifer to throw her arms in a bear hug.

"Holly that was amazing! But I'm astonished you had any energy left after the seeing to that Jack just gave you...how did you manage?"

"Well darling, I don't get many Oscar winning guests in my house, never mind naked on my bed. Let's say that a combination of Pilates, aerobics and plenty of regular fucking give me all the stamina I need."

Further hugs and kisses were exchanged before Jack politely reminded the group that Jennifer was due in front of the cameras in less than 8 hours, and perhaps some actual sleep might be in order. Despite half hearted objections, the group dressed and Holly kissed each of her guests farewell as they left. Once in the car Jack had them home in precious little time, and they swiftly headed upstairs. Jennifer went into her room allowing Jack and Angela to undress and slip into nightwear, but just as they were about to turn out the lights, a gentle tap on the door was followed by a plea not to sleep alone that night, which just meant Angela waved her in and she climbed in between the couple, bedded down quickly and the lights were soon out and they fell asleep.


12