Driving Mom's Friend

Story Info
He drives his mom's best friend to Florida.
1.8k words
4.33
480.1k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring vacation. I had decided to celebrate my 40th birthday by taking three weeks off and head to Florida to see my widowed mother. I was checking into air fares and got ticket shock at the prices the airlines charge at that time of year. I decided that even with the price of gas and lodging, I would drive the 1300 miles south.

I called my mother to let her know that I would be arriving by car and at the same time, it gave me a chance to whine about the cost of airfare. Mom informed me that her best friend wanted to come down to Florida, but it was too far for her to drive alone. I didn't think much of that comment until 2 days later.

Muriel, my mother's friend called and asked if I would want to drive her to Florida. She said she would pay for all the gas, hotel room and a return flight. I would have to pay for my food. What a deal. I figured that it would take me two days to drive down there, so she would only have to cover one night at a hotel.

When I told her that, she said she did not travel over 4 hours a day and I'd better not speed. I did the quick math in my head and told her that it would take four days minimum to get to Naples. She said I was wrong. I would take five. I confirmed that she was willing to pay for a room for me for 4 or 5 nights and she said she was prepared to do that.

We lived about 40 miles apart, so she drove to my place on Monday morning. She had mapped out the 4 hour trip and made reservations at a 4 star hotel. I told her that we should stay at some economy hotels, but she said she wanted a pool, a good restaurant and a classy bar. So off we went.

Muriel and her late husband were my parent's best friends. My father and her husband died the same year. Muriel was in her early sixties and still looked good for an old broad. She maintained her figure and her breasts were quite full. As she dozed in the passenger seat, I could get a decent look at her cleavage through the opening in the blouse. She awoke wanting to know where we were and if I were maintaining the speed limit. I assured her I was. We made small talk until our exit.

I pulled into the hotel and was impressed. Nice place! And out of my price range. I waited in the car and she came back with two keys. Being the gentleman, I carried her luggage to her room. Again, the accommodations were something. She told me I had the adjoining room and I should get my luggage unpacked so we could go to the pool and relax after that "long" drive.

I went to the next room and unpacked. I got the bathing suite on and knocked on the adjoining room door. She opened the door to let me in. She had on her bathing suit and her cover robe was in her hand. She smiled and asked how she looked. I was actually surprised how good she looked in her bathing suit and I told her that. She filled it out real nice.

We got to the pool and set up our lounging area. She wanted a glass of wine, so I went to the poolside bar and got us both a drink. We had a nice time chatting and having a few drinks. Muriel had a habit of lifting the front of her bathing suit to adjust it and wasn't aware that I got a pretty good view of her pussy. I was starting to have perverted thoughts, but I didn't want to get a hard on in the pool area so I suppressed those thoughts.

It was time to head back to the rooms and get ready for dinner. I pulled off the wet suit and had just put a towel around me when there was a knock on the adjoining door. I opened it with just the towel on. Muriel still had her suit on and had ordered a bottle of wine from room service. She invited me in, but I said I needed to put something on first. I thought I heard her mumble "that's too bad". I chose to ignore that. I came back into her room with a pair of shorts on and she had put a robe on. I asked what the dinner plans were and she said that we had reservations at the hotel restaurant in an hour. She poured us a glass of wine and sat down. Again, we talked and soon it was time to get ready for dinner. As she stood up, her robe opened at the waist and I got a perfect look at her bald pussy. She wasn't aware of her showing and I went to my room to get ready.

Dinner was great. We decided to rent a first run movie and watch it in her room after dinner. We went back to our rooms and I put on shorts and a tee shirt. I knocked on her door and she opened it. She had ordered another bottle of wine and had her robe on. She laid back on one bed and I was on the other bed. She drank most of the wine and soon fell asleep. As she turned in her sleep, her robe fell open showing me a tit and her pussy. When she rolled on to her back again, the robe was wide open. I finished watching the movie, enjoying both the movie and looking at her naked body. I went back to my room, pulling her door shut so that it locked. I kept my door closed, but did not lock it. I then went into the bathroom as jacked off. I felt like a pervert getting horny looking at a mature woman.

I awoke with a start. Muriel came busting through the door to announce it was time for breakfast. Seeing that I was sleeping naked and the covers were off, she got a great look at my cock. She smiled and said to get dressed.

We started our second day on the road. We again talked about my parents. She told me about the vacation where they went to the lake and went skinny dipping. TOO MUCH INFO!!!!! Soon it was time to stop and we repeated the process from the day before. We had adjoining rooms, lounged at the pool, drank a lot of wine and had dinner, in that order. This hotel's bar had a small band playing. It was also lady's night, so Muriel wanted to go. I figured she wanted to find some guy to get lucky with.

When we arrived at the bar, I found out it was lady's night and most of the babes were my age. Needless to say, I got asked to dance many times. Muriel didn't see anyone to her liking. I figured I would do the honorable thing and asked her to dance. It was a nice slow song and we danced. She pulled herself close enough to me that I could feel her tits against my chest and her pussy was definitely against my cock.

After the dance, we went back to our rooms. Muriel invited me back to her room for a night cap. I said I would be back after I get my shorts on. I didn't bother with a tee shirt this time. I walked through the adjoining door and there was Muriel stark naked, holding her robe. She gasped and told be told turn my back, which I did. When she put her robe on, I turned and smiled. I told her that she was quite the looker. She smiled and thanked me for the compliment.

She made us drinks and she sat on a chair at the table. I was on the bed and decided to turn a music station on the TV. A song came on that was a favorite of hers, so I asked her to dance. She agreed and we started to slow dance. Again, I could feel her body against mine. She pressed her pussy against my cock and put her head on my neck. I rubbed her back and pulled her closer to me. She started to breathe harder and I could feel her lips on my neck. My cock was now hard. I looked at her and gave her a small kiss on the check. She returned the kiss to my cheek. The song ended and I thanked her for the dance and gave her a kiss on the lips. Another song came on and we just starting dancing again. Muriel now had her hand on my ass and she slid my shorts down. I kissed her, stepped back and removed her robe. She slid my shorts down and I stepped out of them. We started dancing again, my hard cock against her stomach.

As we moved towards the bed, I lowered her on to her back. I laid next to her, kissing her hard on her mouth. My hands we rubbing her shoulder and I worked them to her breasts. They felt wonderful. I slowly kissed her, working my way from her mouth to her nipples. I nibbled on them causing her to moan. I continued kissing down the front of her. My hands had found her pussy and she opened her legs wide. My fingers rubbed her clit. Again she moaned as she pushed against my hand. I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She started to grunt and came hard. I now found her clit with my mouth. As I sucked on her clit, she came again. Her juices tasted wonderful.

She smiled, sat up and told me to lie down. She took my cock and sat over it. She lowered herself on to my cock and slowly moved up and down. She was the best lover I had ever had. She was slow and deliberate. I started to feel my orgasm cumming. She sensed it, pulled my cock out of her pussy and took all of it into her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock at the same time. I couldn't wait anymore and I shot my load of cum in her mouth. We fell asleep in each others arms.

When morning arrived, we decided that two rooms is one to many for the rest of the trip. And Muriel said that we should only drive 3 hours a day. It might take an extra day, but she was sure that it would be time well spent.