Driving Mom's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Day after sweet sex, things get hot.
1.2k words
4.46
248k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Preface: I was driving my mother's best friend to Florida and we made sweet love on the second night. We are now starting our third day on the road)

After waking up with Muriel in my arms, we decided to shower together before hitting the road. My dick was at attention and she grabbed it and led me to the shower. Once the water was adjusting, she lathered me up. She paid special attention to my cock. I told her to turn around so I could get her lathered up also. I took the shower head from the saddle and rinsed her from top to bottom. I then started to soap her back as she pressed her ass against me. My cock was between her legs as I soaped her tits. My hands moved down to her bald pussy and I soaped it up. She took the shower head and starting spraying it on my cock as it stood out between her legs. She knew where she was aiming as we both came together. She turned to me and said we should hit the road so we can stop sooner this afternoon. We toweled off and her last instructions were no underwear. I smiled and agreed.

We loaded the car. Muriel was looking good in her shorts and a halter top that tied around her neck. I had on gym shorts and a tee shirt, that's it. Once on the road, Muriel started to tell me stories about my parents, her husband and her. I mentioned earlier about them skinny dipping with my parents. From the way she was going, I figured I was going to hear more.

About an hour into the ride, she told me that my cock was as nicer than my father's cock. I asked if she fucked my father and she informed me she did, often. She also informed me that my mother fucked her husband. Again, TMI for me. She said that it happened after the skinny dip and they continued to do it for years when they went on vacation. She said my mother and her would put on a show by fucking each other for their husbands.

As perverted as it sounds, my cock was now standing at attention. Muriel was delighted that I was turned on buy the story of them fucking my parents. She reached over and pulled my cock out of my shorts. I was getting a great hand job while driving down the expressway. I told her that it would be nice if she took her top off while we where driving. I thought the truck drivers would like the show. So there we were. My cock was busy being pumped by a sixty year old woman with her tits hanging out while truck drivers honked and flashed lights.

Muriel was so turned on, she removed her shorts, got on her knees and started to suck my cock. Her pussy was literally sticking out the window of the car. Now the truck drivers were lining up for the show. I would speed up until I got to the cab of the truck and then slow down to give the driver a view up her ass and pussy. In the mean time, I am getting the cock sucking of a life time. I finally shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed and then turned around so I could finger fuck her to an orgasm. I slowly put a finger into her pussy until I had four fingers pumping. My thumb rubbed her clit and soon she was bucking and screaming for more. This went on for what seemed like miles. Next thing I knew, we had arrived at our exit.

We rearranged out clothes by the time we got to the office. Muriel went in and came out with one key. She wanted to get to the room and get fucked. We pulled in front of our room and ran into it. We tore our clothes off. I lay on my back and she started sucking my cock again. She turned and threw her leg over my face and pushed her pussy against my eager mouth. This was the best view of her pussy I had to date. Her lips were red and swollen from the finger fucking in the car. I decided that I would rub her asshole for a while to see what would happen. As soon as my finger touched it, she literally took all of my cock into the throat. I slide on finger into her ass and put my thumb into her pussy. I stroked both holes and she starting begging for me to fuck her pussy and then her ass.

I pulled out of her mouth and mounted her from behind. I slid my cock into her pussy. She was fucking me like mad. We were slapping against each other. She demanded I fuck her ass. I slid my cock from her juicy pussy and put the head against her asshole. I entered her ass with ease. Muriel said this is what she missed the most when her husband died. She loved an ass fucking. I only wonder what the people in the next room thought when she starting shouting for me to fuck her ass and that she was cumming. I shot my cum deep into her ass. We both collapsed on the bed.

I put my shorts on and went back to the car. The guy in the next room was looking out the window and gave me a thumb's up. I smiled and took our luggage into the room.

We were both spent. We took a nap and showered when we woke up. Muriel wanted to go to a fancy restaurant for dinner. It would be her treat. She said to put on some fancy clothes and when she stepped out of the bathroom, she looked hot. She had on a dress that showed all of her assets and I mean ASSets.

At dinner, Muriel ordered for both of us, including a fine wine. When the waiter left, I felt a foot on my lap. She was rubbing my cock under the table. Muriel was delighted that my cock was getting hard. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she moved her legs to stand up, she opened them to show me she had no panties on. When she got back, the food was at the table. It is difficult to eat with a foot on you cock during dinner, but she was good. I smiled at her and said that I have to change my boxers when we get back. I had just cum in my pants. She smiled and said she would be happy to help.

Back in the room, the drinks were ready and we got naked again. Muriel wanted to lick the dried cum from my cock. Her tongue slowly worked its way down the shaft of my cock until she got to my balls. She then rolled me over and played with my ass. I got into a position with my ass in the air and my face on the pillow. Muriel starting licking my balls again and licked up to my asshole. She rubbed my asshole and put her tongue into it. She probed my asshole with her fingers and her tongue. This was the first ass licking I ever had and I shot my load on the bed.

Muriel said we needed to save some for morning. We would be arriving in Florida tomorrow and she wanted a good fucking in the morning. I said it worked for me. We turned the lights out and went to sleep.