Driving Ms. Werthan

Story Info
Business woman and driver.
1.8k words
4.26
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Whordinarygirl for invaluable editorial support. Seriously, try working with an editor. It's eye opening.

*****

As I turned into the driveway and pulled up in front of one of Atlanta's many office buildings an excited group burst out the doors and headed toward the limo. Hustling around the car to open the rear door for my passenger, I got a good look at the exceptionally attractive woman everyone was talking to at once.

She was tall with dark hair worn in a business-like ponytail and replied to the multiple conversations with a slight southern accent. She had green eyes and wore a silky white blouse which displayed some discrete cleavage of her high breasts at the V. Her skirt cupped her ass with just a hint of something very fine indeed.

"Alright, everyone. If I don't have it by now, it's too late and we're all doomed," she announced with a smile. "I'll call after the presentation."

She turned toward the open door and the others headed back to the building chattering loudly amongst themselves again.

"I'll keep my briefcase but please place the rolling case in the trunk."

"Yes ma'am." I said while enjoying the display of long toned legs as she clambered in the back.

I stashed the case and climbed back behind the wheel.

"You have the address?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am. It's about 90 minutes with today's conditions."

"That's fine", she replied, then added "Please don't call me, ma'am. I'd prefer Ms. Werthan. What's your name?"

"Colburn, ma-Ms. Werthan."

I was busy for the next few minutes getting into the flow of traffic, so when I glanced in the rearview she'd settled into the typical office denizen's posture with her laptop balanced on her knees and a fan of papers spread around her. A pair of earbuds must have been playing music as I could see her lips silently singing along and her body move slightly in rhythm. It was very charming. Her lips looked very kissable.

We moved from the city streets up to the expressway. Traffic was light so I had more time to observe her. After a few more minutes she removed the earbuds and shut down her computer. She briskly tapped the papers into a tidy stack and slid everything back in her case.

She leaned forward to slip out of her jacket, and I caught the shadow of her nipples pressing against the smooth fabric. My cock twitched in response. She yawned broadly displaying even white teeth, and then met my eyes in the mirror.

"Sorry," she said. "I wanted a good night's sleep and someone recommended Ambien, but I'm still feeling the effects a little. If I start behaving oddly, my apologies."

"No problem, ma-Ms. Werthan"

She gave a throaty laugh at my faux pas and turned to look out the window. I returned to driving and my thoughts. When I checked on her again she had fallen asleep. Her features had lost their tension and lips were slightly parted. The even rise and fall of her chest fascinated me. Suddenly, the image of those lips swallowing my cock as their owner slowly unbuttoned her crisp white blouse flooded my mind. My cock went from 0 to 60 in 1.5 seconds.

I jerked my eyes back to the road and tried to calm down. I'm not sure which felt tighter, my tie or my pants. I heard her mutter but didn't catch her words. Looking in the rearview, I realized she was still asleep but twisting restlessly. Her movements had pulled her blouse tight across her chest with gaps showing between her buttons and her skirt hiked up to mid-thigh. The top two buttons appeared to be under tremendous strain. Suddenly, she moaned and arched her back. The overworked buttons released with audible pops and my eyes nearly came out of their sockets. Also, the car nearly ran into a ditch.

Panicked, I fought the big sedan back into its lane and resolved to pay more attention to not killing us. No trooper had seen my bone-head move, so there would be no need to explain a disheveled, unconscious woman in the back seat of a car that didn't belong to me. A quick peek showed she'd even slept through my sudden recovery maneuver.

Her expensively sheer bra still covered a pair of rather nice breasts but the bouncing around had shifted my passenger lower in the seat. The skirt had climbed beyond the top of her shapely legs. It was basically a belt by now. The blouse had pulled and bunched, and had now fallen off her right shoulder. The bra strap was ready to follow. As I watched the strap fall from her shoulder, bit of nipple edged into view.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

I jerked my gaze up to look her in the eye but hers were half-lidded and unfocused. She was clearly looking at someone not in the car.

"It's been too long. Like to see a little more?"

Her hand drifted up and pushed the bra's cup aside. The slender fingers of her perfectly manicured hand tweaked the crinkled nipple. Her breathing was fast and shallow. I think I moaned.

Her hand cupped the firm flesh and nails scraped lightly over the erect bud. Her other hand stroked the soft skin of her inner thigh. I could feel the precum coating the head of my trapped cock.

"Mmmm, I'm almost ready. I love to get ready for you," she moaned.

Her lower hand slipped inside a pair of panties which matched her sheer bra. Her fingers spread her lips under the thin cloth. Her body stiffened as one circled her clit. She'd pushed aside the other bra cup and began caressing her other breast. The fingers frigging her sex sped up. Her back arched lifting her from the seat. The smell of sex was thick in the car.

"Aww, awW, AWW. NOW. I'm ready. Take me now. Take my ass, now." she screamed.

Her body shuddered with the intense orgasm; it was suspended above the seat by her convulsing muscles. She collapsed into a limp heap.

"Oooh my God!" she groaned.

I echoed those words in my head and added 'what the fuck'. The car was tooling along at barely thirty miles an hour. Luckily traffic was light and I'd managed to keep between lines. I glanced in the rearview as I gradually built back up to cruising speed. Ms. Werthan was still asleep with a slight smile on her lips. Some of her hair had escaped the ponytail and drifted across her face. Her hands lay limply on her exposed tits and lap.

So amazing to peer into someone's head, I thought. In a weird sort of way I felt it was it was a privilege to see that intimate side of her. Does she even know this about herself? Then a more uncomfortable thought came to me.

What would she think when she woke up? There was a very good chance she would remember nothing. So clothes in disarray, cunt thick with sex, and no memory of what had happened made likely I was soon to be answering pointed questions from some skeptical policemen. Shit!

I checked the NAV system. Twenty minutes to our destination and right on schedule. How long for her to put herself back together? It might be two minutes to pull some clothes on, and throw a splash of water on the face for a walk of shame. Making oneself presentable for a business meeting and career changing presentation would definitely take longer.

I took another look in the mirror. She'd curled up in a corner and was sleeping quietly. I needed to wake her without freaking her out. I was NOT going to stop and climb in the back with her. Too very likely to create the misunderstanding I was trying to avoid.

Eighteen minutes.

Suddenly I remembered every girl I'd ever known. I raised the cabin divider and flipped the AC to max. Our destination rolled ever closer. I was starting the feel the chill through my jacket. Surely she had to be turning blue half naked as she was.

Fifteen minutes.

Finally, there was a low sort of moan through the intercom, followed by the rustle of clothing. I imagined her confusion as she gathered her thoughts.

"Colburn?"

"Yes, Ms. Werthan?" I replied while trying to keep my voice neutral.

"Where are we?" She hesitated. "What happened?"

"We are about 12 miles out. You asked me to raise the divider so you could take a nap."

"Uhm, I need to tidy up a bit. Do we have time to stop?"

"I'll make time and there's a rest stop just ahead."

We rolled smartly into the rest area parking, and before the car had even fully stopped, she was out and dashing toward the building. Her skirt was still hiked up around her thighs and the blouse wasn't completely fastened. Her purse was tucked in the crook of her elbow. She was surprisingly fast for a woman in 4-inch heels. I turned the car for a quick getaway.

Nine minutes.

Ms. Werthan appeared moving briskly toward the limo. She'd done wonders in the ladies room. Her hair was fixed, make up was touched up, and she'd even sewn a new button to replace the missing two. It was a lot more cleavage than before, but still inside the limits of office decency. She slipped in the door I'd left open and I hit the gas.

"Are we going to be on time, Colburn?"

"Yes, but please fasten your seatbelt."

The limo was doing 80 mph when we hit the end of the on ramp and continued to accelerate. At 105 I decided we were going fast enough. We screamed past the other vehicles for the next few minutes without speaking. I was concentrating, and presumably Ms. Werthan was deciding never to ride with me again.

The GPS indicated our exit was approaching so I carefully backed our speed down to something sane. Luckily, her meeting was just off the highway.

Two minutes.

Waiting to turn left at the bottom of the ramp, I glanced in the mirror for flashing blue lights. None in sight, maybe I'd gotten away with that mad dash. Ms. Werthan was sitting imperturbably with her case on her lap and one ankle crossed over the other.

One minute.

We were rolling up the drive when she spoke again. She held out a business card.

Daisy Werthan
VP, Partnerships

"Take my card and text me so I have your number. Tidy up back here as we may have passengers on the return trip. This meeting should take a couple of hours so plenty of time, I should think."

Arrival on time.

Someone opened the door and Ms. Werthan slid out. She leaned back in giving me an interesting show down her blouse and a wicked smile.

"I'll be sure to let you know when I'm ready."