Driving South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were no longer worried about speaking ~ bonita, guapa ~ into her ears or complimenting her. We knew we all were getting her pussy. Katya and I both look at each other in excitement. Juan climbed in and then victor did. Juan crawled down to Katya's legs and helped her remove her dress. Katya looked up at him in anticipation. He put down his trousers and crawled between her legs holding his semi hard cock in his hands. Juan rubbed the head of his fat swollen cock up and down her shaved pussy. Katya moved her hips in response..

You could just catch it as Juan sunk his thick cock inside her? Slowly but deeply. Katya shouted just a bit as she was penetrated. You could hear her sighs and murmurs and Juan started to move deeply in and out of her. He was fucking her with a slow deep purpose. I am sure this wasn't the first or the last white pussy that Juan had fucked, but he was definitely going to take his time to enjoy it. Katya had her hands up on his chest and shoulders. It wasn't so much that she was worried about pleasuring Juan. It was obvious that she was feeling his body and losing herself in the situation. I would be jealous of his cock, I knew waht her vagina would make to him.

At this point, I could see Toni in the other front seat rubbing his dick through his pants. until this point, it was hard to tell where he fit in. By his eyes , I realized he was planning on taking her as well. I sat uncomfortably near my girlfriend's head. I kept playing with her tits squeezing her nipples. Katya was my play girl.

I told Juan to make some room and let me get her. Juan pulled his shiny fat cock out of her foot. Katya sat up and I managed to lie down and sprawl out his frame behind her. He had removed his pants and pulled Katya on top of him. As he lay on his back, Katya put her pussy over his cock. He held his long dick in place as she impaled herself on top of it. She moved slowly but deliberately up and down its length. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was half open. I started talking her in Russian how hot my slut was and she was getting even hotter. She was sighing and moaning . Katya was lost in the sensations that were consuming her. She grinded on his dick for just probably 3 or 4 minutes before I realized that she was getting closer and closer to Cumming. Her speed increased just slightly as she continued to come to the point. His large hands were still cupping her tits. Katya's breathing thickened, and her voice yelled that she was going to cum.

Sure enough a moment later, Katya's hips convulsed upon the cock that was splitting her and she continued gyrating for a few moments later. The increased speed of Katya's ride had effected Toni too. He kept fucking her harder and faster. His ass was rising off the floor to meet that sweet pussy that was swallowing his tool. Just a minute later, I told Katya to get off his cock. I wasn't quite sure why, but it seemed Victor was about to cum. He then tried to pull Katya's head down to his cock. You could tell he wanted to squirt his load in her mouth. He just managed to put his large cock in her mouth and Cumming noisily

Toni s held his cock up to her lips and she sort of cleaned it off for him. He had cum and she had cum, but there were me and another guy left since Victor has disappeared. Even while Toni was trying to get out of the way and get out the side door of the car, Juan started back in on Katya. She was on her hands and knees and Juan grabbed her hips and pulled them towards him. He positioned himself on his knees behind her as he worked his fat dick intoKatya. She wasted no time getting right into it. He was enjoying enjoying her . He was fucking Katya with abandon and fastly building his pace. Katya's breasts hung down and from the front sit. I could see see her nipples getting harder with each of Juan's strokes. Her eyes would sometimes close and sometimes half opened. Katya was covered in sweat and the car was heating up. Her eyes sometimes looked at me full of desire and thankfulness, but they were unfocused. They were not there. It was just she, her pleasure and I. She was getting strongly fucked doggie style and adoring it. That's the way I love possessing her.

It was only a few minutes at this point before I intervened. Katya was on her fantastic ass, facing the back of the vehicle. I went forward and fed my cock to her. I could not see much except the back of Katya's head and her moves on his cock. I held the back of her head in place and fucked her mouth with my hard dick. I honestly think Katya was about to die of pleasure. It wasn't long though before I buried my cock all the way down her mouth t, held her head in place and started pumping my cum in her mouth. I was trying to show Juan how I knew how to do it best.

I released my girlfriend's head. I saw my cock swing out of her mouth, shiny with just one single drop of cum down towards the base of his cock. Juan called up to Toni to come get some. Juan got out and walked towards the front of the store. Toni got in the back. I do think at this point, that Katya was satisfied, but we had decided to take the situation into the end.

Toni seemed more than ready. He got in there and roughly told herin bad English to suck his dick. She would understand anything. Katya leaned over and started to suck on his penis. It was black and thick and long.. He liked the attention. Katya's lips sucked and licked on his engorged prick. I did not want to miss the chance and held from behind my babie's hips. I penetrated her and she started moaning. As if Toni didn't want the moment to run out, Toni put his cock out of her mouth and made her ride my cock. Katya went over me over and kissed me desperately. Her beautiful ass was sticking out towards Toni. Toni situated himself between her opened legs and held his cock as he pressed in behind her. Her pussy was fully occupied by my cock but her ass was all wet and ready. I saw wonderful Katya;s eyes open, she was trying to fuck her ass, I removed my dick and he inserted his and for some minutes we alternatively had her well-fucked pussy. I was talking to her dirty and she cummed again.

He then found the way to her bottom ands tarted fucking her hard and without pausing, with both our dicks inside her she get to the realm of pleasure. Toni slapped butt with each stroke. She was moaning, yelping and grunting as she was taken by both of us. At this point, the rear door to the store opened up. Victor walked and came right over to the car. Victor opened up the car door and watched.

Katya again cummed . And I filled her with my seed as I could not resist the pleasure.. Toni was still busy behind her. A few minutes later he sank in deep for one last hit and came deep inside Katya. He pulled his cock out and asked her to clean it up. Katya sucked on it the best she could.

At this moment. Juan had come back from the front of the store and said the evacuator was here. Katya and I were in the car just for a minute alone. She was exhausted and her eyes were bighting. We looked at each other and smiled. then laughed and we kissed..

Katya got dressed. I fixed my clothes and went out. My girlfriend followed. The evacuator guy was busy hooking up our car. Toni came out of the store again, sort of bit concerned on how to react next, the guys were a bit not at ease. They could not imagine they were just instruments for us. Katya looked so satisfied. I looked at her proudly. She was well fucked.

Less than 1hour later, we found ourselves at our apartment near where our car had been left. The evacuator was long gone, and the three guys were long gone. Actually seemed they were never there. It almost seemed like a dream. My girlfriend hugged and kissed me as we came into the room and dropped down on the bed just to start kissing passionately. There was not much to say. We were confused, excited, jealous and still horny. But all and all I was sure she was even more mine.

After having a shower, we kissed and kissed and I gained her breasts. Inspired by seeing them I started to Kiss and bite them. She looked at me, enjoying the sensation. The best of the night had just started ...con mi diosa.

12