Driving To Work

Story Info
There were two deer having sex in a meadow
2.2k words
2.07
34.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was like any other, two eggs over easy, two strips of bacon, a slice of toast and a glass of OJ. Ashley sat at her table and read the newspaper as she nibbled on a piece of toast, reading a fascinating story on the front page about a man who broke into the zoo two nights before and sodomized some penguins in the Antarctica exhibit. She giggled to herself with the thought of the night caretaker walking in on such a spectacle.

After breakfast, Ashley went upstairs to brush her teeth. When she had rinsed her mouth, she looked deep into the mirror to admire herself. She wasn’t at all unattractive. Her face was somewhat rounded, and soft from lack of age, and a few strands of her chin length brown hair dangling in front of her blue green eyes that seemed to sparkle in the dark but fade in the light. She suspected she had irish blood in her somewhere along the line, but who really knows, now-adays?

Still looking in her mirror, Ashley brought her right hand up to her chest and, slowly, she slipped her hand down, over her white t-shirt, to her left breast. She briefly tweaked the nipple and moved her hand downwards, bringing her left hand up to her right breast. Just before her right hand penetrated her waistline, the numbers on her watch seemed to catch her eye and she realized that she had to go to work. As she reluctantly stepped out of the door, she looked back for one last glance at herself in the mirror hanging on the opposite wall, and in doing so hit her shoulder against the door jamb, causing her to trip herself, and she spun around to fall on her face.

After she collected herself, she went down the stairs and outside to her forrest green Toyota Paseo. She opened the door and sat inside with the door open, looking back at her house. So many memories, her fourth birthday party, all her friends from over the years, so many holidays, so many school projects. One came to her mind right now. It was a project on Hinduism and it’s influence on modern American society and culture that she did in the seventh grade. She was working on the visual along with her friend, Tommy. That was the day she was first kissed.

The last thing that came to Ashley’s mind was her parents. They had died in a tragic plane crash two years before over the Atlantic Ocean on the way back from Paris, when Ashley was only eighteen. She was an only child, so the house and all of their small fortune went to her. The house itself was beautiful, it was a shade of gray, a bit darker than it used to be, when the paint was fresh. The house had two stories and trees all around it, so that all the windows were covered with shade in the afternoon. The whole property was surrounded with a white picket fence.

Ashley, becoming aware that she needed to get to work, closed the door and started the car. She backed out of the driveway slowly and pulled into the street.

As she passed the other two story houses in the utopian suburbia, she rolled down her window to get some fresh air in the car. The breeze was cool against her skin, and soon her mind again began to wander. In her comatose state, she passed a stop sign and a car honked at her.

When she opened her eyes, she became disoriented. She was no longer in the familiar comfort of her Toyota Paseo, but instead she was on a dark green Honda motorcycle. The houses to her sides seemed to be getting more and more sparsely placed as she cruised along the road, and the trees became more and more dense. She didn’t know where she was going anymore.

Soon Ashley was surrounded by dense trees, the oak, birch, maple, and ash of the suburbs quickly turning into the fir, pine, and cedar of the Pacific Northwest. She drove the motorcycle down the road which now was cracked and in desperate need of repair. The trees off to the left side of the pavement seemed to raise from their level position up to a hill, and eventually were atop a steep rock cliff while on the right side of the road, the trees dropped off and soon Ashley was on a road a hundred feet above the water surface of a reservoir. The brownish green water was being restrained behind some unseen barrier behind her as she drove into the sun, rising up over the mountains.

She seemed to not even be driving the motorcycle anymore, and her mind wandered off as so many thoughts went through her head.

***

As the black crow flew through the air low to the pavement, he started scanning what appeared to be a secluded part of the road, no intruders would be welcome. He found such a spot and, lifting his beak, he threw the walnut down to the pavement, splintering the shell. He circled around quickly and, in a flutter of black wings, landed on the road next to the fruit of his labors. There is no telling where this delighted bird got his nuts, he just always seemed to find big ones. Big, juicy, nuts.

As the bird started to waddle forward to pick up his nut off the road, he heard a loud buzzing sound coming from around a corner. He fearfully hopped to the side of the road, fearing one of the big white dragons that breathed smoke. As Ashley rounded the corner she ran over the crow’s nut, flattening it into a mushy pile. The crow, a bit irritated by the human’s lack of regard to the majestic bird, looked down at what used to be his precious nut, then toward the human on her noisy contraption when his eyes widened. Shiny!

Quickly the crow, losing interest in his evening meal, took to flight in the direction of the human, chasing after his primal urge. He followed her around a bend to the left, and then up a gravel road as she began to wobble, apparently adjusting to the rough ride. The crow followed her along the road as she passed through a meadow with tall grass and many flowers. To one side of the meadow the crow saw a brown spot. Two deer were there, the one that was obviously a male (because of the horns, and his other endowment) was sniffing under the tale of a doe. He quickly climbed the doe, obviously they had been dating for a while, penetrated her. She seemed absolutely disinterested in her well endowed counterpart as he humped her vigorously, with his hooves draped over her sides and his head lazily laying on her back. Perhaps she was a lesbian. The crow thought to himself ‘Is that even possible, a homosexual deer?’ but before he had time to contemplate this further, the meadow ended and he slammed into a tree branch.

***

Ashley continued riding the motorcycle through the dense trees around the gravel road. Soon she came upon a sign that read: Camp Mamigunalikya. Around her and the small gravel road were several cabins, varying in sizes. As she rode, she started to feel a gentle vibration and, remembering this morning in her bathroom and feeling rather disappointed by it, she rocked into the bike.

The gentle humming of the motorcycle gently faded away and was replaced by what sounded like two cupped hands softly clapping together. She identified the sound, and before she knew it she was holding in her hands the reigns to a horse. She was now out of the cabins and, holding the reigns in her right hand, put her left hand down her panties to caress her tender and moist pussy. She rocked with the horse’s gape and soon she was outright bucking against her hand.

It seemed that the more she became aroused, the faster the horse would run, and soon he was in a gallop. If Ashley were able to see a profile of the horse and her, she would see that, as if the horse could sense her sexual aura, was also becoming aroused and had a twelve inch long throbbing horse cock between his legs.

Ashley had become distracted by herself so that she was not even holding onto the horse anymore, save for her legs. Her left hand was still down her panties, and now her right hand had unbuttoned her shirt and was under her bra, pinching and tweaking her nipples. The horse was still galloping with a hard-on and turned around a bend in the road. Ashley, so engrossed with herself that she didn’t even see the turn coming, went flying off the galloping horse and into a small and muddy creek bed that ran perpendicular to the road.

She collected herself, a bit disappointed, and realized that her bra was torn half off and all her clothes were caked in mud. She looked around her and noticed that there was a short cliff wall with a small waterfall running off of it, the source of the creek bed. Noticing that there was no one else around, (and, unfortunately, that the horse had continued off down the gravel road) she decided to make it her mission to get cleaned up.

She walked over to the waterfall and stripped herself of her muddy clothes. The water, being runoff of the mountains, was rather cold and Ashley’s nipples stood hard atop her pert, youthful breasts. After thoroughly cleaning her hair and body of the mud, she slowly started to caress herself, tickling her sensitive nipples with the tips of her fingers and fingering her pussy, grinding into her hand. She passed herself underneath the flowing water and closed her eyes, and suddenly she felt like she was underwater.

She opened her eyes with a jolt and sprang up from under the surface of the water. Ashley looked around herself and found that she was in a lake up to her waist, about three yards from the bank, and stark naked. On the opposite side of the lake, there was a tall tree covered ridge, but on all other sides there were tall and seemingly insurmountable peaks.

Becoming cold, and still a little horny, Ashley started wading to the shore, but before she could move more than a step, something held her back, gripping her arms behind her. She felt a hand on her abdomen, and as she was pulled backward, she could feel an anonymous hard cock pressing up against her back. She had had three failed attempts at pleasing herself this day, in her own bathroom, atop a stunning steed, and finally under the waterfall, just before she came here, so she was wanting what she thought would come just as much if not more than the man behind her obviously did.

The man spun her around to face him, and she looked into his eyes. He was stunning, his short brown hair clinging tightly to his forehead, just above the most beautiful sparkling brown eyes she had ever seen. She could feel his firmly defined abs and hard cock pressing against her stomach, her eyes coming up to his chin. She wanted him, badly, and she wasn’t afraid to tell him so. As she did, he just smiled with an eerie, maniacal grin on his face.

He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly moved them down the sides of her body, lingering at her firm, youthful breasts. The man continued to slip his hands down her body and came to a rest on her ass. He grabbed her and, after picking her up, he positioned his cock below her pussy lips. Slowly he entered her, and as he did so she closed her eyes. ‘Finally’ she thought ‘I’m going to get some’. The two of them bucked closely together, the man with his hands still on her ass, and Ashley digging her nails into his back. Then the man moved one hand up to her back behind her chest, and moved the other one in front to fondle her breast as his cock inside of her held her up.

When he came a few minutes later, he stopped moving completely and, holding his rising and falling chest against her’s, he emptied himself inside her as she continued to buck against him, attempting in vain to get the sexual release she so longed for.

“Keep going” she pleaded, but the end of her last word was garbled when the man pushed her head underwater, still inside of her.

As he was nearing the shore, he looked back at her floating and lifeless body and called out “Oh, by the way, my name’s Chris” and he walked up onto the dry bank.

***

There was a clank in the kitchen of the now deceased Ashley Haroldson, and the sound of a liquid being poured. A gibbon, nary a foot and a half tall and the color of a shiny new dime, was standing on the kitchen chair sipping humanlike from a fresh cup of coffee and was stooped over the daily newspaper. He saw a picture on the front page that looked like a man having sex with a penguin, then turned the page. Written on the third page in bloody letters were the words “You Are Mine”. The silver monkey sat back in his chair and howled a monkey laugh.