Droplet Pt. 02

Story Info
Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson, off the set of Buffy.
6.2k words
4.73
9.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Droplet; you'll get to find out where the story's name came from. It's considerably steamier than the first.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

What the hell?

Amber, still half asleep, looked sideways at her alarm clock. It was 3:07 AM.

Who the hell would be knocking on the door at this time of night?

It was dark outside, barring the faint glow of a nearby streetlight. The only noise was the wind rustling the leaves of the willow tree outside her open window.

She considered ignoring it, hoping that whoever it was would go away. Maybe they'd got the wrong door.

The knock came again, more urgent this time. Annoyed, she threw the bed sheets off, put her bathrobe on, and went to open the door of her apartment, flicking a low lamp on as she did.

Stood in the doorway was a similarly attired Aly. Without a word, Aly pushed through the door, back-heeled it shut, pressed Amber against the wall, and kissed her hard.

Startled, Amber barely had time to register what had happened before Aly's soft lips met her own. The kiss was desperate; Aly was impatient. The kiss had barely begun before Aly insistently pushed Amber onto the bed.

Aly crawled on to the bed too, on all fours on top of Amber, and continued kissing her while shrugging off her own bathrobe. Aly was completely nude underneath.

By now Amber's brain had processed the events of the previous few seconds, but was incapable of forming anything other than a vague sense of confusion, mixed with happiness. Aly was on top of her, naked, and Amber's body was heating up rapidly.

The kiss became deeper as Aly's tongue found a way into Amber's mouth, passing the barrier of Amber's full lips and meeting the prize that was her tongue.

"Mmmm..." Aly growled, pushing her tongue deeper.

Amber circled her tongue around Aly's, wanting as much contact as possible, before pulling back slightly, pressing her lips to Aly's. She pulled back again for some breath, looking into Aly's eyes. Amber began to open her mouth to form a question, but was cut short.

"I need you."

The simplicity of the statement spoke volumes to Amber; she felt the same. The heat between them was intense, and Amber knew that Aly meant those words in two ways.

The kiss resumed before Amber could speak, and Amber found herself revelling in the feel of Aly's tongue duelling with her own; her hands came up to Aly's hair, holding her head softly as they kissed. Her breathing became heavier as Aly lowered herself down, Aly's soft skin touching her legs where her bathrobe had parted. It felt like silk, smoothly slipping across her own skin.

The grogginess from Amber's sleep vanished very quickly, as did her previous thoughts of 'taking it slowly'; this felt good, it felt right, and it felt like she'd been waiting for this for far too long.

Aly's movements became more urgent, until she could take no more. She lifted herself up and off Amber's body a little, took one of Amber's hands, and moved it downwards, between them.

Amber could feel her heart thudding in her chest. She could feel Aly's breath quickening in anticipation. She could feel her own hand shaking. She knew what Aly wanted; and she knew that there was no way she could refuse her. Her stomach felt like every butterfly in the country was taking flight.

Eyes the colour of emeralds looked down from between copper drapes. "Take me, Amber," Aly commanded breathlessly. "Now."

As she delivered the demand, Aly placed Amber's fingers softly on her clit. Amber exhaled, belatedly realising that she'd been holding a breath in. Her fingers moved through Aly's slippery folds, gently caressing the firm nub that denoted the source of Aly's pleasure.

It felt divine; Aly was as smooth as silk, slick, and soft under Amber's fingers. The wetness was warm and slippery, and Amber had to take care to keep her fingers on target. She could feel every fold of Aly's lips slipping around under her digits.

Aly inhaled sharply as contact was made, shifting slightly so that she could look down at Amber's hand.

The look on Aly's face was worth more to Amber than anything she could think of - the huge smile, framed by the two curtains of copper hair hanging either side of it. Amber felt her heart leaping for this beautiful redhead.

She's so perfect...I'm so lucky to share this with her.

After a minute or so of massaging Aly's clit, Amber slid her hand down a little more, pausing for a second. Aly's head came up and nodded approval. Amber curled her middle finger and slowly slid it inside her lover.

Slick with juices, Aly's warm pussy engulfed Amber's finger completely. The sigh that left Aly's lips was like music to Amber's ears. Aly's eyes closed as her neck arched back. Her breathing was coming fast now.

Aly's head dropped so she could look into Amber's eyes. "Sorry," Aly panted, "Was so horny...had to feel you insi-...ohhhhh fuck...ff..fffff..." Aly's head went back again.

Coherence left Aly as Amber curled her finger a little more inside her lover. She found the small button inside Aly's pussy that she was feeling for, and started to massage it, feeling Aly's body start to tremble slightly. She could feel Aly contracting and pulsing slowly around her finger as the button firmed up.

Aly's face returned to her once more, and Amber now saw two wide green eyes looking up from under her bangs, boring into her own. Aly's breathy voice lowered, commanding, "Fuck me, Amber. Fuck me like you've wanted to. Show me h-...fuuuuuck...fu...how you want me."

This is one ultra-horny girl, Amber decided. She obeyed, sliding a second finger inside the warm silk that was Aly's pussy. Her fingers were slick with Aly's juices, and her own pussy was responding in kind. This would definitely be the second set of panties going in the wash basket tonight.

She risked a look down, and was rewarded with the sight of Aly's breasts - two perfect mounds hanging downwards, puffy areola with hard nipples like bullets poking down out of them. Amber wanted to wrap her lips around one of them, but they were just out of reach. Further down, she could see Aly's smooth tummy leading down to her own hand sliding smoothly backwards and forwards; her palm slipping over the wet folds of Aly's pussy lips, her second and third fingers engulfed in Aly.

She could feel Aly's rock hard clit as her palm slipped over it. She could feel Aly's entire body quivering with pleasure; the vibration was all the more obvious through the fingers inside that slippery heaven.

"Faster..." came the hoarsely whispered command. Aly's hips were bucking and small spasms were starting to rock her pelvic region. Amber obeyed, knowing that Aly was close to coming. She felt Aly's pussy contracting around her fingers, saw Aly's body tensing up, and knew it was time; she lifted her head, and took Aly's lips in her own. She sped up her ministrations even more.

It sent Aly over the edge. Her orgasm exploded through her body in a chain reaction that started at Amber's fingers and ended in Aly's extremities.

"MmmmMMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!" She moaned into Amber's mouth, her pelvis shaking violently, her legs spasming out of control. Amber kept pumping, holding on as Aly's body convulsed around her fingers. It was incredible how Aly came, watching those alabaster thighs shake with pleasure, feeling the juices flowing freely from her pussy, feeling her fingers being squeezed, watching Aly's breasts jiggling, and seeing the powerful bucking of her hips - Aly's body was alive with violent shudders; it was like an earthquake was shaking her apart, and the epicentre was her pussy.

Again, Aly moaned into her mouth. Amber was amazed - she was STILL coming! Aly's body was still quaking, still shaking with pleasure, still gripping Amber's fingers like a wet vice.

Finally, Aly's orgasm began to subside. Amber slowed her ministrations.

"No, don't stop!" begged Aly's breathless voice. Her expression was desperate; she needed more.

Amber, mesmerised, could do nothing but oblige. Three pumps later and Aly was well into her second earth-shattering orgasm, even more intense than the first. Aly cried out as her body hurtled into it.

Fingers pumping, Amber continued making love to Aly until the third and fourth orgasms came, crashing over her lover like waves of unbridled pleasure, each one more intense than the last; each one threatening to crush Amber's fingers.

After the fourth, Aly collapsed into a quivering heap on top of Amber, still shuddering and spasming with aftershocks. Amber gently withdrew her fingers, wanting to taste the nectar on them, but unwilling to disturb Aly

Aly had no strength left in her limbs, and she felt utterly spent, but it was worth it for the four best orgasms of her life. With her emotions overwhelming her, she kissed Amber and stroked her cheek softly.

"Amber..." she croaked, her eyes glistening

"Shhh..." Amber comforted, wrapping her arms around Aly.

They laid like that for a while, enjoying the afterglow, until Aly realised that she could feel the wetness of Amber's warm pussy touching her leg. She grinned, and summoning some energy from a deep reserve somewhere, moved down the bed, pulled Amber's panties down, and planted her face into the glorious pussy lips belonging to Amber.

Still reeling from the impressive events that were Aly's orgasms, Amber's brain swiftly kicked back into gear when the feeling of warm lips wrapping themselves around her pussy ricocheted up through her nervous system.

Holy shit, she thought, it's actually happening! Her fantasy was coming true!

Aly decided that she needed better access to the Garden of Amber, so tugged at the sides of Amber's panties. Amber obliged and lifted her pelvis off the bed so Aly could extract the offending article of clothing in the most efficient manner possible, before pushing her face back into Amber's pussy with increased gusto, now grabbing Amber's milky thighs for better purchase.

Amber looked down to see a pair of perfect green eyes - wide with wonder - staring back up at her from a frame of copper hair; the bottom half of Aly's face was hidden by Amber's pubic mound as the redhead started to bury her tongue into Amber's hot folds.

The feeling of Aly's tongue sliding over her clit was incredible; considering that Aly - formerly 'officially' a straight girl until earlier - was something of a newcomer to the whole idea of eating another girl's pussy, she was doing a superb job.

Amber's clit was already primed and the excitement had brought her to the point where it wouldn't take much for her to climax; sensing this, Aly decided to rapidly flick her tongue up and down across Amber's clit in a butterfly-esque movement.

It sent Amber spiralling over the edge; she had been close when Aly's head had first ventured southwards, but now she lost complete control of her trembling thighs and they thrashed about as her abdomen bucked and her hands gripped the bedsheets like a vice, screwing them into balls in her fists.

Fire shot through her entire body as, halfway through her orgasm, Aly somehow slid a finger into Amber's pussy and stroked her g-spot. Amber's moans became a prolonged cry as her entire body took off into spasms.

Aly was holding on to Amber's thighs for dear life, keeping her mouth sealed around Amber's clit and her finger inside that tightening, spasming wetness that was Amber's pussy; Amber's bucking was making it somewhat difficult, but she knew she had to hold on to give her lover maximum pleasure.

Amber's orgasm went on for some time, until finally she was too hoarse to cry out and her clit finally decided that enough was enough. Amber gently pushed Aly's head away from her slick pussy.

Sweating from the exertion of keeping hold of those spasming hips, Aly finally let her lips unseal, and retracted her soaked finger from Amber's pussy. Not wanting to waste the flavour of the gorgeous blonde before her, she quickly sucked Amber's juices off her finger, sighing contentedly as she did so.

Aly was still very horny, and the taste of Amber coupled with the feel of her orgasm had done nothing to sate that. However, looking at the exhausted blonde on the bed, and feeling her own strength ebbing away after the Battle Of Blonde Mound, Aly decided that maybe it might be a better idea to wait a while before the next bout.

She climbed up the bed, laying herself slightly to one side of Amber, but with legs and arms still entangled.

They were both still breathing heavily. Amber's eyes were closed, and as she opened them she turned her head to look into the wide green eyes staring back at her.

"Wow..." was all she could manage.

Aly giggled "Yeah. Big wow. Biiiiig bigbigwow!"

"So much for taking it slow, huh?" Amber smirked, before turning serious. "Aly?"

"Mmhmm?"

Amber wondered if it was too soon for her next statement, but went with it anyway: "I love you."

Aly's grin doubled. "I love you, Amber."

Relief and elation flooded Amber's mind. They kissed softly, then Aly lowered her head onto Amber's ample chest, and they lay there until exhaustion and sleep claimed them both.

Amber blinked as the sunlight from the window became too intense to sleep through. She yawned, looked down and found a naked copper-haired actress asleep on her chest.

A smile formed on her lips. My copper-haired actress, she thought.

She looked at the clock; it was early. Joss was spending the morning editing, so no shooting until the afternoon. Just as well, she thought. There's certainly one person in this bed who isn't good with mornings.

She lay there, playing gently with Aly's hair and watching her sleep for what seemed like hours, until eventually a sleepy face lifted to look at her.

"Morning, sleepy-head."

"Oh hey, um...morning," Aly blinked, then her eyes shot open and her head jerked up. "What time is it?" She quickly propped herself up on her arms. "What time do we need to be on set?!?" she squeaked.

"Relax, it's 11AM and we're not due in 'til three."

"Oh, good. Uh, yeah, editing morning, I remember now," Aly rubbed her eyes and flomped back down on the bed.

"I think it's mostly Sarah's scenes today anyway." Amber turned onto her side.

"Cool." Aly paused, then turned her head to look at her lover. Her fingers started fiddling nervously with each other. "Amber, I'm sorry if I was way too, um, forward last night...I just couldn't control myself. I kinda get like that sometimes when...when I get horny. I want you to know that I'm not just here for the sex, okay? I mean, the sex is awesome - amazing, in fact, god it's..." she trailed off as memories of their lovemaking came back to her.

Amber chuckled and gave Aly her lopsided smile, "I know. And yeah, it was incredible. I've never...I mean, first time, with a woman. With you. I couldn't ask for more."

Aly grinned "I can give you more. Every day if you want. Twice a day. Three times. More-"

"Aly, we have to work and eat at some point..."

She frowned "Stupid work." Then her face brightened, "work will be so much easier now! We can kiss and it'll look so much more natural!"

Amber's eyes dropped a little. "Um, yeah, about that...I...I'm not ready to let people know that I'm..." - she took a deep breath - "Gay."

Taking Amber's hand in her own, Aly's face softened. "Amber, first of all they don't have to know if we don't want to tell them. Secondly, people will be cool with it. I mean, look how everyone has been with the script and stuff, and hey, Joss wouldn't have written that if he had a problem with it..."

She mulled it over for a few seconds. "Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm freaking out a bit too much, but...it's such a big thing. Does anyone know that you...?"

"No. I mean, I've dated guys and everyone knows that and makes assumptions based on that." She frowned a little. "Although I think Sarah has suspicions. I think she caught me staring at her ass a couple of times."

Amber laughed, but part of her felt a pang of jealousy, although another part of her had to admit that Sarah did have a great ass. "Really?"

"Yeah, it was a while ago, she was wearing some pretty tight shorts...I didn't have you to stare at." Aly raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"You stare at me?" Amber asked hopefully

"Mhmm. Do you...um, stare at me?"

"All the time," Amber grinned, happy that she could finally admit to it.

Aly's face lit up. "Did you, ever think about doing something more than staring?"

"Yes. Lots," Amber sighed wistfully.

"Me too." Aly's voice became excited. "We lost so much time! We could have been together for years! We need to make up for it."

"Definitely," Amber agreed

"Right now!"

"Hey, we have all the time in the world, right? There's no rush."

"Sorry, I can be kinda impatient sometimes."

"I noticed!"Amber chuckled, "like last night!"

"But not always!" Aly defended herself.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, okay, last night I was a hornball, but sometimes I take things slow!"

Amber cocked her head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "Tell me more about this taking things slow, Ms. Hornball."

"Well, sometimes I just kinda do my own thing by myself. And I don't rush. Sometimes I can go for hours."

Cottoning on to what Aly was talking about, the penny dropped. "Hours?!?" Amber's voice was incredulous.

"What? I like to tease things out occasionally..."

"Me too, but hours? Really?"

"Yeah! You should try it. No, we should try it!"

Memories of the previous night were still fresh in Amber's mind. "I could never last that long with you." Her body was already starting to heat up in response to the direction the conversation had taken.

"Oh I could make you last..." Aly growled, a smile forming on her lips.

"That sounded like a promise..." Amber's cocked eyebrow had made a return, along with an insistent urge that started developing deep within her.

"We've got about three and a half hours if we start now...but you have to promise to do as I say. Game?" Aly asked, trailing a finger lightly down Amber's neck.

That sent a delicious tingle through Amber's body; the decision was already made for her. "Done, Lady Hornballigan The Impatient. So...how would you like me?" she added a lopsided smirk into the raised eyebrow bargain.

Aly looked at Amber's face and felt her own pussy do some talking. That look could melt ice from miles away, Aly thought. "On your back."

Amber rolled onto her back. Aly watched her lover's large creamy white breasts wobble slightly as they settled. It was a mesmerising sight.

The intense look in Aly's eyes brought another smirk to Amber's face. "Part of the deal is that you have to last as long as me, you know."

Aly's face showed a flicker of worry, but then settled into determination. "Challenge accepted!"

She lowered herself down on top of Amber, their bodies touching completely, and kissed her lover gently and slowly.

Their tongues duelled for a while as Aly gyrated very, very slowly on top of Amber; eventually she started tracing a tortuously long path southwards with her tongue; she started at Amber's lips, then led a wet trail down her chin, zigzagging across Amber's throat with the lightest touch of her tongue.

Amber exhaled sharply. "Uhhhhh...mmmmm..." The noises came out unbidden; Amber wondered how Aly knew already that her neck was a major erogenous zone. Tingles spread out all over her body, converging on her pussy. She could already feel wetness seeping out onto her pussy lips.

Aly kissed the side of Amber's neck, and then planted soft, gentle, but slightly wet kisses along the route from there to the point where Amber's neck joined her shoulder. Upon reaching this point, she felt Amber's body tense in anticipation.

12