Dropping the Bottle Opener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly worked a finger up his spit slippery hole, and I found that he loved the feel of having his pucker played with at the same time that his cock was being sucked.

"Fuck yeah! Frig my shitter off, butt-muncher! Push it in and out, really fast and hard!"

I worked him as roughly as I could, slobbering all over his hammering cock. But then I had to pull back from him, even though it was difficult because he was holding me so strongly, and call up to him, "Tyler! Seriously, mate... I've really gotta wank off!"

He grinned down at me, "Come on, then! Get yer dick out and jerk it off while you finger my arse!"

He pushed my hands off his bum, his hole making a squelching fart as my finger slid out of it, and then turned around again to bend forwards and let me finger him properly. I stood up and unzipped myself, yanking my little chub-on out so that it poked upwards from my fly.

"Frig me off!" he commanded, grabbing his butt-cheeks with both hands and opening his crack right up so that I could see his pink ringpiece sticking out among the soaking clumps of hair. "Really work it in and out while you give your meat a good cuffin'!"

I leaned forwards and pressed my middle finger against his arsehole, feeling it open much more quickly this time to take in what was being offered. I slid my finger all the way into him to the knuckle and then eased it out again, enjoying the way it now looked a couple of shades browner than the others on either side of it.

Fingering Tyler was going to be much more stinky than I'd expected. Not that I'm complaining - the smell of his arse would make it even more hot.

"Ah yeah!" Tyler panted. "Ram it in and out!"

He opened his legs and squatted down more to make his butt gape wider, and his big heavy bollocks hung down between his thighs.

I started fingering him quickly and roughly, really jabbing his arse with my fist smacking his cheeks hard and loud. He groaned at how much he loved it and began jerking his big dick off underneath his belly. That made his massive nutsack swing back and forth between his legs, and once or twice his knackers slapped against my wrist as I bashed away at his hole.

I couldn't believe how great it felt - fingering Tyler's hairy butthole the way I'd imagined so many times in my bed with my hand pumping away at my prick.

"Let me see you wanking off, gay-boy," he said. "Let me see how horny my arse has made your prick."

I moved around so that he could see my hard-on from where he was hunched over, and he laughed really loudly on seeing it poking out of my fly.

"Fuck me, Nick! Your knob is fuckin' tiny!"

"It's not that small, mate," I said, looking down at my five inch boner and feeling embarrassed that it hadn't grown much since I was in my teens. "I've seen smaller... much smaller..."

"What, on a fuckin' baby?"

"No, on another bloke. On full bone too."

"It's not much bigger than your finger, mate!" he laughed.

I was about to tell him to stop being so fucking rude, when his face suddenly brightened and he said, "Since it's so tiny, d'ya wanna try and shove it up me arse?"

"What, for real?"

"Yeah. From how short and thin it is, it won't feel much different to 'avin' you frig me off."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I undid my belt and yanked my jeans and briefs down around my thighs. Then I positioned myself right behind him so that my hips were level with his cheeks, lining my purple bean-sized cock head up against his puffy arse ring. Before he could change his mind, I was working my five-inch boner into him, loving the way he squirmed and gasped as my thin little pecker pushed its way all the way up into his tight mud tunnel.

"Oh Jesus, I'm 'avin' me arse fucked!" he chortled, grinning up at me over his shoulder. "I'm gettin' bummed by another bloke's cock!"

I grabbed him by the hips and started driving in and out of him, gasping at how amazing it felt to actually have my cock sliding in and out between Tyler's big round cheeks. I'd wanted this so many times I'd wanked off on my own, and now here he was - bizarrely - bending over for me so I could live out my fantasy of shagging him from behind.

"Oh God," I cried out, "this feels so fuckin' good!"

He laughed at that and said, "I didn't think much of it when I tried bummin' that lass at Blackpool. I didn't like the feel of it. Seemed weird somehow."

"Well, I fuckin' love it!" I gasped and started porking him as fast as I could to make his cheeks wobble and ripple.

He laughed again but I could see from his face, craned round to look back at me, that he was enjoying having my knob up him. He was moving his body in time with mine, pushing his bum back to meet every thrust of my cock.

I looked over at the reflection of me butt-fucking Tyler in the mirror above the fireplace. We looked so hot together - him bending over and me standing behind him doing him up his big manly arse - and I wanted to grab my phone to take a picture of the two of us like this. Of course I didn't - Tyler would have gone ape shit if I had - but it would have been nice to have a shot of the time my best mate let me bum him, laughing and working his hole against my cock as I grunted and gasped and pounded my hips against his cheeks.

I reached under him and started wanking him off as I fucked him. He liked that - loved it, actually - and he moved his body upwards so that we were both sort of squatting as we enjoyed having sex one behind the other.

I loved the feel of his big, thick dick filling up my hand and jerked his foreskin rapidly up and down his rock hard shaft, hearing him gasp as it swept across the mushroom head.

"Fuckin' wank it, fag-boy! Wank my big knob off!"

He turned to grin at me and I grinned back at his enjoyment. Then, without thinking, I leaned forwards to kiss him on the mouth, but he pulled back, horrified, and said, "No fuckin' gay stuff, dude!"

I kept wanking him and he moaned in contentment as I puffed and panted against the back of his shoulder.

"I always wondered if you'd be up for givin' me a blow-job," he panted. "I never had the guts to ask you, though."

"Any time, mate," I gasped, "as long as I get a go on your arse!"

"I can't believe how much you like it! It stinks to high fuck, worse than takin' a dump! It must be even stronger back there!"

"I love it," I muttered, struggling for breath as I slammed my cock as fast as I could in and out of him. "I love a nice stinky butt-fuck... it's even better for me 'cause I've got yer arse all over my face!"

He laughed at that and we didn't say much else until we'd both shot our wads. I spunked off first, as deep inside his arse as my stubby cock can manage, and my wrist going full pelt managed to get his massive bone-on to start spurting all over it about ten seconds later.

As we cleaned up and I was spraying a bit of air freshener round the room, he said, "That was well good that, Nick. Way better than I might have thought."

I was pleased with that. I'd thought he might throw a pisser and walk out in a strop.

"I was surprised by how much you liked havin' me finger up yer bum," I said.

He shrugged. "I've tried it before - on me own, like - so I knew it felt nice. I just don't like all the mess it makes. I can't be arsed with all the cleanin' up."

I smiled. "And you were okay with gettin' yer arse fucked?"

"I can't believe I was, but yeah... it felt kinda nice," he grinned, wiping the thick white gobs of spunk off his pubes. "You're lucky yer dick's not that big... there's no way I'd have let you do it if you had a cock like mine."

"If you wanna do it again sometime..." I offered hopefully.

"Only if there's no minge on the go for me," he nodded. "And only if you're sure you won't see the two of us messing around together anything serious. I don't want anything heavy with you. I'm not into dudes, you know that, right?"

I nodded. "Totally no strings, Tyler. It's just a fuck between mates. We're never gonna be boyfriends or anything... I'm not so stupid as to think that."

"In that case, yeah," he grinned. "I get a suck, you get a fuck, that's the deal."

"Sounds good to me."

He pulled his boxers and jeans back up and I was going to say that my side of the deal was that he had to promise he wouldn't call me any more homo names when we were doing sex stuff together.

But before I could think of how to say it so it didn't sound like I was already starting to demand stuff, he cut in with, "Actually, how would you feel about lettin' my cock have a turn up your arse?"

"If it would fit!" I laughed, surprised that he would be interested in trying that. "But I thought you said you didn't like the feel of havin' yer dick up someone's bum...?"

"Yeah, doing it to a woman. It might feel different doing it to a bloke. I wouldn't mind findin' out if you wanna let me have a go..."

I decided I'd drop the whole name-calling thing - this was just too good to risk messing up by laying down terms and conditions. He could call me whatever the fuck he liked if it meant I got to have him on my back, shagging me up the arse!

"Tell you what, Tyler," I replied. "Next time you come round for a couple of beers, I'll be the one who drops the bottle opener and has to bend down to pick it up."

"Okay," he chortled, "how does tomorrow night sound?"

12