Drow Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well um... she did kick me in the stomach for calling her a kid," he replied, "But I think making her beg just so she can cum will end badly."

"Oh don't worry about that. Meila is a slut to the core, this is actually turning her on more, can't you feel her getting wetter?"

"Um," Koroko glanced down at where he and the dwarf were joined. Pooling on his abdomen was a small pool of her juices, "Oh wow, she's a real mess down there."

"Mhmm, I told you," Arora reached between Meila's legs and carefully caressed her pussy lips. She pressed her wet finger against the erect clit.

"H-Ha, please stop... L-let me cum." Meila was begging now.

"You have to beg better than that," Arora's palm slapped Meila's pale ass cheek, eliciting a yelp from the small dwarf.

"P-please Arora, laa... let me cum, please." Meila's cute voice asked.

"Oh I don't know, Koroko what do you think?"

"She looks pretty cute right now, but she was pretty cruel earlier," Koroko replied.

"Haa, please Koroko, I'm so close. Please, please let me cum." Meila placed several sloppy kisses on Koroko's chest, "I won't be mean anymore, honest."

Spurned on by her lustful behavior, Koroko continued, "What's in it for me? I mean, I still haven't cum yet." Of course Koroko was riding the edge of his climax, but this bit of information wasn't for her to know.

"Fah... fine!" she squinted as she tried to maintain her composure, "If you let me cum, yo-you can fuck me like an animal whenever you want. I'll let you pump me full of your cum whenever you want." Arora pressed her fingers against Meila's clit and quickly flicked her fingers to either side, "Aaahh... I don't care, just please, please let me cum."

Arora flashed an evil grin, "Oh well fine, since you begged like a good little slut, we'll let you cum." Arora accented her final word with a rough thrust into Meila's ass, bringing out the dwarf girls cute voice. "Go ahead and fuck her to your hearts contents Koroko."

"My pleasure," Koroko grinned. Both of Meila's lovers took their previous pace. The dwarf girl was quickly reduced to a quivering mass as the pleasure from her two entrances arced up her spine. The two penises fucking Meila's holes sent her spiraling into an abyss of pleasure. Only moans and mostly incoherent words escaped her lips. As Arora and Koroko sped up their thrusts, lewd slapping noises filled the room. Meila began to writhe and spasm between her two lovers.

"H-ha, oh, Yes! I'm gonna... I'm gonna c-cum," her words were nearly cut off by a sharp, stifled scream as her orgasm began to flood over her body.

The dwarf's erotic scream filled the bedroom has her final and most powerful orgasm of the evening. Her hips violent bucked and tried to pull away from her two lovers. Intense pleasure flooded over every inch of her body; pleasure crawled up her spine and to the end of her limbs. For several moments Meila lost control her body. Her inner walls both contracted wildly around the two cocks that had brought her to a mind wracking pleasure. The dwarf girl's mind went completely blank as the pleasure flooded every inch of her consciousness and for several moments she was locked in an intense, mind numbing pleasure that caused her pussy to gush.

Meila's spasming pussy sent Koroko over the edge. The warm pleasure that had been contained in his manhood washed over his body. At once every muscle in his groin contracted, ejecting his hot seed into the dwarf girl's wet pussy. He could feel his muscles relax only to contract again a moment later. Another thick load of semen filled Meila's pussy.

"Haa...heehe, it's so hot..." a weak, tired grin came over Meila's face, "I can feel it." She laid her index finger just above her navel, "It's really, really deep in my pussy."

Koroko shakily pushed the dwarf girl's hips up; sliding the length of his member out of her leaking hole. An audible 'plop' sounded while Koroko's seed quickly poured out. His strength quickly faded and Meila's hips landed just above his groin with a clap. Still trembling from her climax, Meila slowly slid to the left of Koroko, who helped her along and pressed her legs back together. Fatigue set in on diminutive dwarf girl as she rolled back towards Koroko.

"Enjoy yourself Meila?" Koroko asked as Arora stretched out next to Meila, frowning slightly as she realized Koroko was likely spent. Meila's eyes were distant and extremely tired. Without a word, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Koroko's. Her hand weakly grasped his shoulder.

"Looks like she did," Arora traced Meila's hips with her forefinger; the tip of which swirled around the edge of Meila's ass, "Looks like she took a liking to you." Meila pulled her lips back and snuggled herself against his arm. "Good luck getting any sleep tonight; she's clingy when she's gotten a good dicking."

"At least she's not kicking me in the stomach," Koroko placed a hand on Meila's waist and softly drew circles with his fingertips along her a small of her back. The dwarf girl gave a light cooed in response. Koroko closed his eyes for a brief second.

"Well, we can continue without waking her," Arora looked down at the human's cum coated penis.

"Mmmmm...." He weakly replied.

"Koroko..." Arora's voice was lost on him. Koroko had already drifted off.

***

Some amount of time later, Koroko was woken up by the nipping chill of the dwarven bedroom. To his left, Meila slumbered peacefully on his chest. She was clinging to him and nuzzling against his body. Koroko found it quite cute, especially compared to some of her previous demeanor.

After a few moments, Koroko noted Arora wasn't in the room. Curious, Koroko gently pushed the sleeping dwarf girl off his chest and gently laid her on the bed beside him and carefully crawled off of the bed. Although the air was a tad cool, the human left his clothes in the heap, and made his way into the main room.

To his partial amazement, Koroko found Arora lying face up on the couch. Both of her hands had found their way between her legs. Muffled moans filled the room as she tried she pleasured herself. Slowly he crept around the masturbating drow woman. Arora eyes were narrowed and she was gently chewing on her bottom lip from her arousal. For a few moments, the human watched the erotic spectacle before him as his lust reignited.

"It's about time you woke up," Arora's voice masked a hint of anger as she sat up and scowled at Koroko.

"W-wait what did I do?" he nervously replied.

"You spent the whole time having fun with Meila that you forgot to satisfy your master." Despite her annoyance, Arora maintained an attractive, calm look, "Do realize how unacceptable this is? If we were in Varam, you'd receive forty lashes."

"Wait wait, forty lashes?" Koroko stammered a bit, "You're going to whip me?!"

"Tempting, but I'd rather you do your job instead." She turned to face him, "Now, if you don't mind."

"Oh of course Arora," he nodded and turned away a bit. He had been somewhat selfish for nodding off soon after finishing with Meila. However, satisfying two women had never been something Koroko had tried let alone possessed any skilled at.

"Don't call me Arora," she frowned and poked Koroko in the chest with her the pads of her foot, "Only an equals can call me that. But until I say otherwise, you're my bitch." A mischievous smile grew across her lips.

"Err... Yes Mistress," Somewhat nervous by Arora's renewed dominance, he approached her, sunk to his knees, and pressed his lips against the soft, ash-blue skin of her inner thighs. He brought his hands up onto her leg; he caressed the back of her calf with his right hand and with his left he gently trailed along the outer side of her thigh.

Seeing what Koroko intended, Arora leaned back against the couch and let him continue, "I'm glad you understand." Koroko hummed a muffled replied and kept his lips against the soft skin leg. He gently dragged the fingertips of his left hand down her leg and wrapped his fingers around her right foot. With a firm grip he squeezed her sole. Koroko and Arora had been walking for two weeks; both of their feet were aching, although surprisingly the flesh of her soles were still soft and smooth.

Koroko pressed his four digits of his right hand firmly against the arch of her foot. Slowly he glided his fingers down towards her heel. Arora's leg involuntarily jerked away slightly as his fingers compressed a sore muscle. Despite the initial discomfort, she soon began to enjoy the foot massage, although it was making her feel off-balance as one foot felt relief while the other retained its ache.

Koroko's softly dragged his fingertips up the back of her calf. Goosebumps rose on Arora's flesh as his soft fingers criss-crossed against the well-developed muscle. He grew closer to her knee with every pass. Occasionally he would pull his fingertips back and press his palm against the flesh and gently caressing her skin.

As his finger's caressed her body, Koroko placed a row soft kisses along Arora's thigh, slowly moving up towards her womanhood. He alternated between kisses, slow licks, and sometimes simply dragging his lips along her skin. Arora opened her legs farther, making her sex more accessible to Koroko lips.

"You're pretty good at worshipping a woman's body," Arora tenderly dragged her index finger across the top of her breast, "I should let you do this more often." Koroko moved his right hand from the drow's thigh to her amble breast. Gently he cupped the underside of her bosom while his fingers traced along her flesh. His fingers worked their way up her breast before he skillfully pinched Arora's erect nipple between his middle and ring fingers. A sharp, yet quiet gasp escaped her lips.

While his right hand caressed his lover's breast, Koroko slid his fingers up the arch of Arora's foot. He squeezed the soft pad of her foot and then firmly pinched her big toe with his thumb and forefinger. Koroko pulled his finger up, squeezing the toe. His finger slid off the end. He then pressed his palm against the end of her foot, grasped all of her toes, and carefully bent them backwards, stretching the arch of her foot.

Koroko continued to trail his lips towards Arora's sex all the while he carefully kneading her breast with his left hand. Softly he squeezed her, pushing the mass of her breast towards her nipple. At the end of his slow squeeze he grasped her nipple and rolled the nub between his fingers once again. He could hear Arora's reaction; her breath had become shallow and sometimes it would cut off abruptly. "Haven't you teased it enough?" Arora trailed her fingertips up the back of Koroko's neck.

"Well erm... I guess I have." He replied, "Can you turn this way?" He brought both of his hands to the dark elf's knee and spread her legs apart. Her moist pussy lips glimmered in the dim light.

Koroko wetted his lips and took his place on his knees in front of Arora. Gently he placed a light kiss on each of her plump pussy lips. He parted his lips slightly and pressed his mouth against the dark elf's clitoral hood. Arora cooed softly in response; Koroko could feel her moans through his lips. Lightly he pressed the tip of his tongue against her hood, pressing her clit like a button. He ground his tongue against her while he softly sucked against her nether regions.

He pulled his head back slightly, pulling the labia lips flesh between his lips back and surrounding her clit with them. Arora's light panting became a quick, sharp moan. Koroko's tongue grew wilder; he started grinding the tip along around his lover's hood and let his tongue press against her bare clit. Arora's hips jerked at the attention, but Koroko held her against the couch.

Koroko's opened his mouth wider and enveloped more and more of her pussy. He pressed the top of his tongue against Arora's slit and lightly pressed the center of his tongue against her clit. Gently he pressed the tip of his tongue passed her slit and wiggled it inside of her entrance. The human's hand found Arora's thighs and quickly traced up to the back of Arora's knees. He pushed her legs up against her chest as he hungrily slurped her love juices.

"Ha-hua... Koroko, you're getting pretty good. Do you like eating pussy?" She traced her finger around the lobe of his ear. She brought her legs down to rest them on Koroko's shoulders.

He responded by humming, "Mhmm," sending vibrations into Arora's pussy.

"Maybe I should have you retire that greedy penis and just have you eat pussy from now on," she gave a coy smile. Koroko could tell she was on the edge of climax by the thick honey oozing from her lips.

"Mmm-mmm," once again Koroko hummed into the pussy before him.

"Mhmm? Was that a yes?" she teased. A sharp moan escaped her lips. "Do you want to be a pussy eater for the rest of your life? I could sell you off in Varam. You could feast on pussy until you die of old age," Koroko once again hummed into Arora's clit, combined with a stronger, more noticeable tug on her groin. The dark elf let out an erotic scream of pleasure.

Koroko could feel Arora's pussy twitch against his tongue. Her hips were grinding against his face and her legs shook violently. The dark elf's slender fingers dug into Koroko's scalp. At once her sweet, warm juices flowed from her womanhood in a torrent. Hungrily, Koroko lapped up every drop of the delicious juice his tongue could find. By the time Arora's orgasm had faded, Koroko had licked her pussy clean.

"Ha-hoo... That felt great," Arora dragged a fingernail through Koroko's hair, "It almost made up for not fucking me earlier."

"Almost?"

"I'm not done yet. And it looks like you're once again ready to go," the dark elf grinned and placed both her feet on the carpet in front of her. Koroko noticed her licking her lips as she leaned forward and took a hold of his manhood with her right hand.

"Heh..." chills ran up his spine from Arora's soft fingertips, "I think turned myself on from that little um... thing."

"Good, because if you couldn't get it up, you'd spend the next several hours eating my pussy until your jaw is too sore to move." Arora cracked an evil grin. Of course, the threat was far from an empty one. Should he fail, Koroko could still count on being unable to chew his food for three days while his jaw healed; not that it wouldn't be enjoyable for a short while...

Arora pulled Koroko from his pussy eating fantasy when she pushed him back onto the floor and lightly kissed the tip of his erect cock.

"I'll probably only be good for one go," shudders ran up Koroko's spine has the soft lips touched his glans.

Arora pulled her head back for a moment, "Well then, I forbid you from cumming, understood?"

"B-but..."

"And if you do cum, I'll whore you out."

"That doesn't seem like much of a punishment, all things considered," Koroko nervously scratched his cheek, "I mean you did whore me out to Meila after-."

"To men."

"Wwait w-what?! A-as you order ma'am, this soldier will not cum!" Koroko practically saluted the woman in response. Arora wrapped her lips around the head of Koroko's member. She gently held his cock still while her fingers stroked his shaft. Her tongue was lightly circling around the head of his member.

Koroko noted that Arora's left hand was locked between her legs. Her lust for pleasure had returned her to masturbating while sucking him off. He thought of teasing her a bit, but he quickly decided against teasing a woman who had his manhood in her mouth. At once she wrapped her right arm around Koroko's waist and pulled him forward. She buried his cock in her mouth and let the head of his manhood press against the back of her throat.

"Hoo-okay, you should probably stop that soon, I won't be able to last if you keep doing that." His protests were ignored; Arora pressed the tip of her tongue against the underside of his member, just behind his glans. Her tongue writhed against his member, flicking and gyrating against his sensitive flesh.

The dark elf quickly abandoned her teasing and began to thrust Koroko's member in and out of her mouth. At the apex of each thrust, the entrance of her throat teased the end of Koroko's member while the tip of her tongue lightly caressed the skin of his testicles. At the start of her stroke, her tongue encircled his head.

"Oh wow... that feels amazing..." Koroko complimented her.

Arora continued onwards, wrapping her lips around his shaft and pressing her wet tongue against the underside of his member as she lubricated his cock. He could feel her lips begin to suck lightly on his member. Arora pulled her head back sucked harder until the inside of her cheeks surrounded Koroko's member.

At once Koroko could feel himself crossing the edge. For a brief moment he enjoyed the sensation before Arora's prior threat echoed in his mind. In an instant he tightened the muscles in his manhood and pelvis. His body trembled as every thought he had focused on holding his muscle tight and keep his cum from erupting out.

After an agonizing ten seconds, he relaxed and panted, "Ha... Arora, you did that on purpose didn't you?"

Arora wiped the narrow line of saliva from her chin, "I didn't taste any cum. Looks like you managed to hold it in."

"B-barely," Koroko's breath was a ragged, shallow wheeze, "Ho man I think I got a cramp from holding it back."

"You'll get over it," Arora sat down on the couch and leaned back once again. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs apart for Koroko. Anxiously her womanhood awaited his throbbing, saliva-coated manhood. Not wanting to disappoint, Koroko quickly took his place at Arora's hips. His manhood bounced freely and pressed against the plump lips of Arora's labia. After reading himself, he took ahold of his cock and slowly pressed it inside.

With little effort, Arora's pussy swallowed Koroko's cock whole. At once a powerful, tingling shudder crawled up Koroko's spine. The sensation was incredible, a wet, warm, and sloppy grip over his entire length. He could feel her pussy's thick honey overflowing around him. He pulled his hips back and, trying not to lose himself, slowly pistoned himself in and out.

Compared to Meila's pussy, Arora wasn't quite as tight. While she was far from being loose, in comparison her silky walls didn't cling to his manhood the same way. While Meila's pussy would squeeze him, mercilessly so, Arora's was somewhat gentler. The pleasure was incredible, enough to make his spine tingle.

Or could simply be he had a fetish for dark elven women. It was hard to tell by this point; either way Koroko found sex with Arora more satisfying. Although he was already well aware that Meila should never be informed of that little bit of knowledge, lest she do something unspeakable.

Despite the fact Koroko had already climaxed twice before earlier that night, he was already reaching his plateau. His entire manhood was filled base to tip with a radiant pleasure.

"Ah... I don't think I can last much longer," Koroko said.

"Close already?" Arora frowned, "Are sure you're not a virgin?"

"S-sorry," he chuckled a bit as he slowed his thrusts to long, slow grinds.

"I guess you're still a lightweight for a killer pussy. Just don't forget what I told you."

"Guess so, heh..." he tried to crack a grin, but the tingling in his spine made it impossible to hold for more than a second. Quickly he slowed his thrusts to a slow grind until he was no longer was he fucking Arora, instead grinding inside of her was a more accurate description. Of course Arora was still writhing in pleasure. Even if Koroko was only grinding his hips against hers, the tip of his cock was still swirling around in her depths.

To make up for the lack of movement, Koroko licked the pad of his thumb and lightly pressed it against Arora's clit. He could feel her hips jerk back in response. A soft coo escaped her lips as he moved his finger around in a small circle over her nub.