Druesha of Hartshorn Hill

Story Info
Lord Hartshorn takes a new chamberslave.
2k words
4
67.1k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

Lord Hartshorn did not return to Hartshorn Hill for a long time after Jarrod's death.

Word had quickly spread of Jarrod's demise. Lord Hartshorn was forgiven his transgression and welcomed back into society. He had spent some time in the city, catching up on the affairs of government that concerned him. Then he had spent some time at this other holdings before working his way back to the Hill.

When he arrived there, he delayed going to his chambers as long as possible.

He faced the inevitable and arrived at his chamber door. Every trace of Jarrod's existence had been neatly and carefully removed. And yet, Jarrod is all he saw when he opened the door. He quickly closed it and turned on his heels, walking as far in the Hill as one could away from his chambers. He threw open a door and stepped inside it, surveying the interior of the room.

Satisfied, he stepped out of the chamber and stopped a passing house slave. She was a pretty thing, pale skin topped with rosy cheeks. Large breasts that threatened to spill out of the top of her modest slave dress. Dark hair piled neatly on the top of her head. "You, girl, what is your name?"

"I am called Druesha, Master," the girl responded, eyes kept low.

"Fetch Hetty and bring her to me," Lord Hartshorn ordered.

The girl took off on light feet to do his bidding. Shortly, Hetty, his housekeeper stood before him and he gave her his instructions. His chambers would be moved here. While the slaves attended to that, he went to his study to attend estate business.

The genealogy of all the estate slaves was kept on record. These records were kept in his office. Slave breeding was a serious matter to the Owners. He investigated the genealogy of the slave known as Druesha. Satisfied at what he learnt, he returned to the bookkeeping of the Hill. Some hours later, Hetty appeared and advised him the moving of his chambers was complete. He closed the journal he had been working on and made his way to his new chambers.

It was acceptable. The work had been done to his satisfaction. His personal belongings had been moved. These rooms were now his chambers. There would be no painful memories of Jarrod to dwell on. He could move forward from the past and return to living. A small smile crossed his lips.

He ordered Hetty to send the girl Druesha to him and return to her own duties. She nodded her acknowledgement of these orders and backed gracefully from his room.

With his research he had done on Druesha he had discovered a few items. First off, she had just turned 18. Secondly, she had been born on the Hill, the product of slave breeding. Also, her sire had been a breeding purchase and her mother was the bastard child of his cousin, Demetri Hartshorn. That explained her dark hair, so like his own. Druesha had been raised in the nursery with the other slave children and given training in service. She was not considered a pleasure slave so the largest part of her training was in the care and cleaning of the estate. However, all slaves, male and female, were trained in the rudimentary arts of sexual pleasure. It was never known if they would be called upon to please the Master or one of his guests.

When she appeared in the doorway, a faint flush of embarrassment upon her cheeks, Lord Hartshorn smiled. He beckoned her to enter and she did so, gracefully falling to her knees at his feet. "Rise, girl," he ordered.

She did so, keeping her dark eyes down. He noticed a slight blush creeping across the tops of her bosom. He found this very beguiling. "Undress, girl," he ordered.

She looked up at him then in surprise. She had not been expecting that order. She was not considered overly attractive. Nor was she trained in the art of sexual pleasing. Her lips parted and she voiced her dismay, "Master?"

Her hesitation was her undoing. He raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face. "Undress, girl."

This time she did not hesitate, she did as she was instructed, quickly disrobing and folding her clothing neatly, setting it aside. Soon she stood naked before her Master.

He reached out and pinched her pert nipples. Her breasts were quite full and lovely, he found them very appealing. Then his hands went to her shoulders, forcing her to her knees where she belonged.

She looked up at him then with eyes filled with fear. "Master, please. I have never been with a man."

He looked down at the pretty girl at his feet. "You are a virgin?" he asked incredulously.

She blushed again, it stained her cheeks quite prettily as she whispered, "Yes, Master. I am a virgin."

He removed his shirt and boots, then his pants until he was naked as well, standing before her, his cock beginning to harden. "Then you should be flattered that it is the Master who will take it."

He grabbed her head and forced his cock between her lips. She had been trained in this. It was something she knew how to do. She took his cock into her wet mouth and along her tongue into her throat. She worked it gently, easing her tongue around and over it. She slipped her mouth off it, her tongue rolling around the ridge. Her lips pressed tightly against the hardened flesh as she tasted her Master.

He held her face between his hands as he began to slip himself in and out of her mouth. She had a very sweet mouth, warm, wet and tight. She sucked him hard between her cheeks and pressed the head of his cock into the roof of her mouth. Then she swallowed him down her tight throat, letting him enjoy that sweet tightness.

She continued to move her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking on him. His cock was hard and pulsing upon her tongue. She tried to hold back her impulse to gag when he thrust down her throat but it was difficult. Master had a thick cock; she had never sucked one as thick as this one before. She held her hands, wrists crossed behind her back, as she had been trained while Master used her mouth.

He enjoyed fucking her sweet young face. Her round cheeks were crimson with her efforts as she looked up at him, eager for some sort of acknowledgement that she was pleasing. All slaves dreamed of being so found. He knew she was no different. She had undoubtedly dreamed of this day, being noted and used by her Master.

He had no intentions of cumming in her sweet mouth. He pulled her off his throbbing cock and lifted her, guiding her to the bed. He had her lay on her back then he lifted her legs until her ankles were over his shoulders. He guided the head of his full and ready cock to her entrance. She was moist. She wanted to be fucked by her Master.

He pushed inside her with one steady thrust and quickly broke her virgin seal. She whimpered loudly at the sudden pain but he continued to thrust deeper inside her. His hands found the soft curves of her ass and pulled her hard against him. His hips began to pivot then, thrusting in and out of her virgin pussy.

She began to moan then, her own desires beginning to surface and rise. She was young and sensual. She had needs as well. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. As Master continued to move in and out of her tight cunt, she could feel herself begin to become more and more aroused. He was an excellent lover, he knew well how to please and he also knew how to take. She was not a stupid girl and she had asked the other slaves about the Master. She knew he had been involved with the boy named Jarrod. She was not sorry to find out Jarrod had died. But she never wished it nor did she think she would ever be in this position: with the Master between her thighs.

Lord Hartshorn continued to drill into her tightness, over and over again. His balls filled with his desire as the slapped against her with her every thrust. His own need was already near the brink since she had so expertly sucked him. Now he knew he wanted to fill her virgin womb with his seed. Knowing he would be the first to do so made him even more aroused and ready to explode inside her warmth.

Druesha begin to push back against her Master, loving the way he filled her so completely. She had never imagined it would feel this wonderful. After that first moment of pain, it had been unforgettably wonderful. Her legs pressed against his body as she yearned to be closer to him. Her own young body was flying up to her peak. She was lost in a sea of ecstasy. Her pussy yielded sublimely to his intrusion and then carefully began to creep tightly around him, coaxing him deeper inside her. She could not keep her walls from tightening then loosening then tightening again around him. Her body seemed to be acting with a will of its own. She suddenly needed to have him deep inside her. She suddenly needed to please him.

He felt her vaginal walls pulsing around him, hugging him, and nearly massaging him with little rubs of scorching need. Her young pussy was on fire with want and he continued to fuel that fire into an inferno with constant hammering with his hard throbbing cock. The feel of her around him was intoxicating. She was a natural at pleasing him. He was going to savor this slave. Use her repeatedly. Make her his personal sex slave. He needed that to forget Jarrod. He needed that to move on. He deserved it. He was Master after all.

His decision made, his need for her intense, he quickly let loose inside her. His seed jetted from his cock in wave after wave, burying itself deep inside her womb. It seemed he would never stop, it continued to spew forth. He was overwhelmed by the sensations she had aroused in him. Her young nubile body, her innocence and her cock sucking all combined to make him cum as hard as he had as a man her age.

Feeling his cum filling her, Druesha let go her own orgasm. It wracked her body with rolling tides of pleasure. It felt to her like her every nerve ending was alive and on fire. She did not remember ever feeling like this ever in her life. It was an exuberantly delicious feeling and she intended to remember it forever. She wondered if she ever would again.

He slid his used cock from her well-fucked pussy. He pulled her from the bed and forced her to her knees, pushing his cock between her lips once more so she could clean it. She lovingly licked him clean, his cock first then slowly she worked over his balls.

She even let her tongue dart between his thighs to make sure every bit of their juices was removed. She saw the blood spots of her own virginity evident upon him. It gave her shivers of joy.

When she had completed her task, he took a chain from the end of his bed and affixed it to her collar. He pointed to the pallet there, the pallet she had earlier been instructed to place. "That is where you will sleep from now on, cunt," was his order.

She blushed with pleasure, her head lowered. It was quite an honor to sleep in the Master's chambers. None had in a long time other than Jarrod. "Yes, Master," she murmured as she fell to her knees on the pallet.

"You are my chamber slave until I say otherwise, girl," he muttered as he tossed her a thin blanket. "Now, sleep until I request your presence."

"Yes, Master," she whispered as she deftly caught the blanket and lay down upon the pallet, the blanket covering her naked body.

Lord Hartshorn climbed into his own bed in his new chambers with his new personal chamber slave and fell fast asleep with a smile on his face. Life was good.

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers