Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 02

Story Info
Drug makes women addicted to a particular man's semen, ch 2.
4.6k words
4.59
157.7k
164

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!" Steve yelled as he came hard, beginning to pump his cum deep into Maria's uterus. Lying on top of the woman in his bed, he arched his back and reared his head up. His lower body continued to lurch forward and back in short, staccato thrusts, injecting semen into the gasping woman, her head and shoulders pushing back and being pulled forward in time with the thrusts.

Her legs wrapped tightly around Steve's waist and deep in semen-induced orgasmic shudder, Maria whispered, "Oohhhaaahhh..." The now-familiar burning need in her blood for Steve's semen began to subside once more as the man thoroughly and deeply inseminated the gorgeous, but married woman.

Steve gently rolled off Maria, being careful as always to avoid putting pressure on the small baby-bump jutting up from Maria's abdomen. Steve had been filling Maria with his semen for weeks, usually every other day, after the married mother of soon-to-be-three became the first of Steve's experiments in a new drug test. The drug, unknowingly injected into Maria at a party, made her completely dependent on Steve's semen, since the drug caused its recipient to suddenly need sex with the first available man. Steve had made sure he was that man. The drug also caused the woman to become physically addicted to the subsequent semen injected into her.

"G...gracias..." Maria whispered.

"Whooo! No problem" Steve returned. The woozy woman sat up in his bed and began to gather her clothes. "I need to get back to my husband now..."

"Sure thing," Steve said. "See you in a couple days, m'kay?"

"I...I'm sorry to be such a bother..." Maria cast her head down. "But I need...I need you..."

"Don't mention it." Steve assured her, his hand moving to cover Maria's baby bump. "How's our little one doing?"

Maria looked up at him. "O...ok...please...don't tell..."

"Are you kidding?" Steve said. "Our secret is totally safe with me!"

After Maria staggered off to her car, some of Steve's seed trickling down her leg, Steve went out to his back yard to take care of some chores. He loved having a swimming pool, but wasn't thrilled at all the work that went with it, cleaning and vacuuming it. As he set to work, he imagined all the summer pool parties he'd soon be hosting.

Soon Steve noticed the sound of R&B music drifting over his backyard fence. Stopping his work, he stepped over to the divide, gazing over the fence to see what was going on. There, in the next yard, lay his neighbour's 19-year old daughter Stacy, in a tight, skimpy yellow string bikini, laying on her stomach, on a towel sunbathing.

[My God in Heaven], Steve thought...[that girl has the perfect tight hourglass little body!]

"Hey Stacy!" Steve yelled over the music. "That music will definitely interfere with your tan!"

The nubile girl propped herself up on her hands, then spun around to face Steve, her long, brown hair flipping around in its topknot, her ample tits pointing right at him. "Oh hi, Steve," she said. "Sorry, is my music too loud?"

"No, not a bit," Steve replied. "You get to lounge all day? Lucky!" He smirked.

"Well, I've been looking for a summer job...no luck so far..." the girl said, looking downwards.

"I think I might have a solution for you, if you want at least a part time job" Steve replied.

"Really?" the girl asked, casting her sparkling green eyes up at him.

"Yep...come on around the back here" Steve invited.

A minute later, the girl, about a head shorter than Steve, opened the gate to Steve's yard and approached in her string bikini, clearly enjoying the way she walked in it.

"Well, if you're looking for a job," Steve recited," I've got a pool here that's a bit too much for just me to handle. This here's the net I have to scoop leaves and junk out of it, and over there's the vacuum for it, and you've seen the little cabana building over there that needs cleaning sometimes too...if you'd like, I could pay you to come over every other day and see to the pool and cabana. Hell, you can use it whenever you want, too!"

"Really Steve?" the girl gasped. Her eyes opened wide and she stood up straight. Steve only half wondered if the girl was aware that standing up like that only further caused her floating tits to jut out even more. He could swear he could see the nipples poke at the fabric of the bikini.

"Yeah, shall we say $14 an hour or so?"

"Oh my God, Steve, my parents will be so glad I've finally got some employment!" she gushed.

"Well, no problem. I suppose you'll want to bring your boyfriend over here too, what's his name again?"

"Brad...his name is Brad," Stacy murmured. She was picturing herself with her friends in Steve's pool.

"Well, maybe I'd better show you more of the cabana building," Steve told her. He was firmly convinced now that Stacy could be the next woman he injected with the experimental drug, to test its semen-addicting effects. [She's legal], Steve thought, [And beautiful, and man, what a tight little body!] "I just have to go get something from inside the house" he told her. "Why don't you go in the cabana and make yourself at home?"

Steve quickly ran up to his room and got the ring that Dr. Phelps had given him. He flipped open the top of the ring and poured a dose of the chemical into the ring-needle's holding chamber, then closed it up again. [All ready!] He thought.

By the time he returned to the cabana, the almost-nude girl was inside, sitting on the flat, green futon Steve kept in the cabana. A sink, utility closet, and table were the only other furnishings in the small building.

"Well, let's see," Steve told the girl. "First, you can get acquainted with the pool tools in the closet over there." Steve popped open the needle assemblage on his ring.

"Sure!" Stacy beamed. She got up and sauntered over to the closet, pulled open the door and began to take out a long metal pole that looked like a pool-scooper. Steve moved in behind her and reached over her shoulder, lifting out one of the attachment poles, purposefully knocking over several of the extension poles so that they leaned in on the unwitting girl. As the poles bumped over Stacy's shoulders and torso, Steve jabbed the ring's needle into the small of Stacy's back, quickly injecting the chemical into the hapless girl's bloodstream.

"AAAAHHHH!" Stacy yelled, grasping at her back with one hand, the other fending off the falling poles.

"OOHH, sorry!" Steve said. "One of the joints on this pole has a sharp connection. Here, forget the tools for a minute, come sit on the futon."

The poles clattered to the floor and Steve took the stunned girl by the hand, leading her over to the futon, where he spun her around and placed his hands on her shoulders, gently sitting her down.

"Let me take a look at that prick," he told her. "Sorry about that...I'll have that pole looked after."

"O...okay..." Stacy murmured, looking up at Steve. Her eyes were already beginning to glaze over, like she didn't know where she was. Steve knew that he had to keep Stacy sitting there for just a few minutes for the chemical to begin to make her uncontrollably horny. If it did its job, Stacy would soon lose all mental control over her chastity and feel an unstoppable need to have sex with the nearest available man. Moreover, she would feel an increasing pressure to have him spend his seed inside her uterus.

"Well, Stacy, don't worry, by the time you start your job," Steve began to lecture, "I'll have all the tools straightened up, and..." he continued on, droning in a monotone voice about useless things, while Stacy looked up at him with increasingly bleary eyes, Steve's voice turning into an inaudible drone, and Stacy's mind began to wander.

Stacy sat looking up at Steve, her mind wandering to incoherent thoughts. She began to feel a mild burning sensation in the lips of her vagina. The heat began to spread up into her vaginal canal, firing juices that began to moisten her bikini bottoms. In a few seconds, the heat intensified, spreading into her belly and upper thighs. Stacy began to think very sexy thoughts. Images of a rock hard penis thrusting in and out of a wet, willing vagina imposed themselves in her mind. She couldn't shake them...The heat in her belly and legs began to move up her spine, into her chest, causing her nipples to firm up, then to feel glacier-hard, becoming incredibly sensitive as Stacy started to squirm with a need to have sex. The heat ran down her legs, through her knees and calves, into her very feet, where she was compelled to pull her feet and toes up, her legs aching to wrap themselves around a man's body. As the heat rose into her neck she felt more and more flushed, now writhing her hips on Steve's futon. She felt so turned on that she pushed her womanhood down on the mattress, probing for any sensation she could feel that might help stimulate and sate the increasingly burning need to be touched. This caused her juices to flow freely, and she briefly wondered if she was leaving a stain on Steve's futon. The heat moved up through her neck into her head, where it assaulted conscious thought. Stacy, looking at Steve, began to want to rip the clothes off him and have him right then and there. The burning need now pulsing in her vagina was taking over. The growing feeling of the emptiness of her vaginal tunnel almost started to hurt her, as if she needed to be filled. Filled with a male member, and its hot load of semen that she was being compelled to want to draw out of it.

As Steve droned on, he noticed Stacy's response and thought to himself, [Damn...I think this is working!] Stacy, unable to resist the compulsion of the chemical an longer, raised her arms and took Steve's hands. She pulled him on top of her, the two falling back on the futon. Steve decided to verbally test Stacy's resolve to do this.

"Wait...wait...Stacy...um...I'm flattered, but don't you have a boyfriend? Don't you have sex with him?"

"I...I'm a virgin" Stacy whispered. "I haven't fucked Brad yet...saving myself...but don't care...want...need..." and with that, Stacy pulled Steve's mouth to hers, clasping on with an almost violent kiss. The physical stimulation of the kiss, and feeling this almost-nude nineteen-year-old's breasts pushed up against his chest caused Steve's cock to spring to life. He struggled out of his clothes and reached down to Stacy's string bikini bottom, pulling on one of the teasing drawstrings holding the garment in place. The bottoms fell away, and Steve repeated the move with the bikini top. Lying in a pool of her bikini parts and juices, Stacy looked up at Steve with very glassy green eyes and drew him higher up along her body, lining his member up with her now-throbbing vagina.

"Oh my God, Stacy, you're a virgin?" Steve gaped. "Are you sure you want me to be your first time? This is going to hurt!"

"Just...just do...it...Stacy panted, spreading her legs, wide at first, to help line up Steve's body, then her legs tightened like a vice, gripping the man's waist and wrapping around his torso. Steve imagined the pink wall of Stacy's maidenhead, firmly closing off her vagina. He reached over to the counter and pulled a towel off it, pushing it under Stacy's hips to keep his futon clean. Steve placed the solid-hard tip of his cock up against Stacy's vaginal lips, inching it into her a little.

"UUUuurrrr...AAahhhhh..." Stacy growled, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes.

"Honey...if you want me to stop ever, just say..." Steve began.

"NO..." Stacy cut him off. Her blood felt like it was bubbling by now, her body fidgeting and squirming with the need. "I...I need you...do...it..."

Steve pushed ahead further, not believing that he was getting to deflower the beautiful girl. His tip probed against her maidenhead, pushing it in further, stretching it taut...

"OOOohhrrrrrrrrrrr" Stacy's head lashed from side to side, her eyes still closed. "Aaaaarrrrrnnnnn."

Steve kept up the gentle pressure, feeling the skin of the hymen stretch thin, about to break. Lining up his cock with what he believed was a straight line access to Stacy's vaginal canal, he got his hips ready to thrust forward.

"OOOoooooo...huh, huh, huh" Stacy panted.

"Here...here goes..." Steve whispered.

As Stacy cried out, Steve curled his hips hard, driving his cock past the breaking point of Stacy's maidenhood. With an almost-audible crack, Steve popped Stacy's cherry, driving himself deeper into her abdomen.

"AAAAAAAHhhhhhhh" Stacy whined. "Aaaaahhh...keep...keep going..."

Steve could feel a little of Stacy's warm blood trickle onto the towel he had placed under them. His hips and cock felt like they were joined to Stacy's hips, one piece, wherever and however he moved, she would move too, maintaining the perfect alignment of penis-in-vaginal canal. He inched even deeper, every move firing the nerve endings on his cock. Stacy was so tight, Steve could believe that nothing as wide as his cock had ever pushed the walls of Stacy's vagina apart this far yet. Steve pushed deeper a tiny bit, then stopped, whereupon Stacy would shudder and whimper, clasping her arms around Steve in a tight hug. Push-shudder-whimper-hug. Push-shudder-whimper-hug. Push-shudder-whimper-hug. Not being able to hold himself back anymore, Steve thrust himself so far forward he bottomed out in Stacy, driving himself to the hilt, burying himself so deep in the hot, wet tunnel, he felt his cock's tip push against the girl's cervix.

"AAAhhhhhrrrggg" Stacy gasped. "Oh...my...God...oh...my..." but still her blood boiled.

Steve began a very gentle, mild rhythm, with easy strokes, lightly pumping into Stacy. The girl's arms and legs wrapped tight around the man, letting him drive the motions, riding through the movements he decided to initiate. Steve pushed himself in, back and forth, back and forth, his tempo gradually picking up pace until he was fucking the witless girl with abandon. After a few minutes, the only sounds in the room being the knocking of the futon frame up against the wall and Stacy's frantic "Uhh...uhhh...uhhhh." Steve decided to flip her over and give her a taste of another position.

He slowly and carefully withdrew himself from his neighbour. Stacy's vagina was an over-sensitive mass of skin by this point and she gasped, the wide head of Steve's cock popping out of her. She looked up at him with begging, pleading, but still glassy green eyes, asking with her glance what was wrong?

Steve took the girl by the waist and led her to turn over onto all fours. Stacy followed along, flipping over, her loose tits swaying downwards and her knees widening apart, inviting Steve to plunge back into her.

Stacy's feet slid off the futon and rested on the floor, her hips and ass pointed up at Steve, as her upper body tilted downwards where it rested on the futon. Her arms splayed out ahead of her.

Steve lined his cock up to Stacy's vagina again, and inserted it into the tight, wet canal. Despite her earlier penetration, Stacy was still super-sensitive and gasped out in shock. Steve drove himself in and restarted his frantic pumping of the girl.

Stacy had her head down on the futon, her upper body rocking back and forth on it in time to Steve's driving thrusts. She looked up at the window on the wall above her head, through which she caught a glance of her house next door. [Oh my God]... Some vestige of her conscious thought surfaced. [What the fuck am I doing? I'm letting my neighbour fuck me stupid! And I was saving myself...I...I need it though]...

Stacy began to take a surprising pleasure, not only in the physicality of being screwed, but the idea that she was now no longer a virgin. I guess I'm a "woman" now... she thought, proud that she could work a man up into a frenzy and cause him to blow his seed into her. She turned her head to its side, sliding back and forth with the pumping. Her fingers began to clutch the mattress of the futon tight with each pump, grab-release...grab-release. Her heels turned outwards and her toes pointed in, stretching to open herself wider to the man who was seeing to her burning need.

Standing behind the stunning girl, gazing down at the milky smoothness of her bare back and ass, Steve was in rhapsody. He felt like he was approaching climax. [Soon]... He thought...[Soon I'll dump a load of cum in her and she'll become addicted to it!]

Stacy's moans picked up in volume and pitch as Steve invaded her womb, his cock probing deep and marking new territory with powerful lurches.

Steve felt a familiar tensing in his scrotum as his balls made ready to deliver their payload. He could feel his own burning need reach its peak. Then the dam broke.

"WWhhhaaaaaaaaaa!" Steve yelled, arching his back. He gripped Stacy's waist hard, preventing her from moving away, not that the powerless girl had any intention of it. His balls clenched up and his ass muscles tightened, causing Steve's hips to rock forward farther than before, driving Stacy's face forward, almost to the cabana's wall.

"WWWhhhhaaaaaa!" molten hot semen shot through Steve's cock, pumping hard into the helpless girl, jetting past her cervical opening and gooshing into her uterus in rhythmic spurts. Gooosh...gooosh...gooosh... Steve's semen-pumping cock was driven so deep into Stacy that one of her legs was driven up onto the futon, the girl being pushed forward, upper body still pointed down on the mattress.

The sudden sperm-injection caused Stacy's own orgasm to come crashing home. She reared her head back and gasped "AAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh," her hands clenching the mattress tight, her body quaking. Then the girl relaxed, slumping her head forward, resting it on its side on the futon. Stacy's body began to frantically absorb Steve's semen, causing the blood-boiling burning to subside. Steve slowly withdrew his member from the girl's hot, throbbing abdomen. A long, sticky line of semen connected the tip of Steve's cock to the lips of Stacy's womanhood, before breaking apart and sticking to the girl's leg.

"Whoa..." Steve panted, looking down at the unmoving girl on his mattress. "You're amazing, Stace...Are you ok? Are you sure that was ok to do for you?"

Steve's only response from Stacy was a quiet breathing sound, and he noticed Stacy's back rising and falling in the gentle throes of sleep. The chemical had drawn the girl into slumber so it could do its work.

Deep inside Stacy's uterus, Steve's semen was racing forward. The chemical coursing through Stacy drew some of the cum through the womb's walls, absorbing it directly into the slumbering girl's bloodstream. Each beat of her heart pumped the absorbed-semen closer to her brain. A few minutes later, the semen swept into the girl's defenceless brain, washing over the pleasure and addiction centres, where it surrounded, and latched onto, the small part of the organ. Steve's semen faded as it was absorbed into Stacy's addiction center.

Steve laid down on the futon beside his naked neighbour. About two minutes passed, then Stacy began to murmur.

"MMMmmmmmmm." She cooed, lifting a shaky hand to her head. She partially sat up, reality crashing into her.

"Oh...oh my God...what did we just DO?" she panted. She turned bleary eyes to gaze at Steve, and he noticed them beginning to glaze over again. [Wow], Steve thought. [The addiction is setting in. I should try to see if I can give her another dose before sending her on her way, to firm up the addiction.]

All her momentary objections forgotten, Stacy looked hungrily at Steve, the burning compulsion for the particular chemical signature of this man's semen beginning to take over her thoughts. She slowly moved her hand along Steve's abdomen, up his stomach and towards his chest, gently pushing him down onto the mattress. Stacy shifted herself so she was sitting up on her side, crouching over Steve's hips. The burning within her reached a crescendo. With her other hand, she carefully cupped Steve's member and lifted it to her mouth, hanging open in eager anticipation.

12