Drug Trials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avril dived in with gusto. 'If this is what a girl tastes like, I can soooo get used to it.' She thought as she dove her tongue in. Megan moaned and her juices flowed forward. The blonde singer lapped at the pussy before her. Soon though she was just content to lap at it. She experimented and dipped her tongue in, causing Megan to gasp and force her head in further.

The black haired futa was not idle. While one hand forced Avril deeper into her female sex, the other started to bring her cock up. With flexibility that would make her yoga teacher proud she reached down and was able to pick the colossal cockhead. She moaned into her dick as she started to take in the length. She wouldn't get far, but that mattered little. Her arousal evident by the appearance of a stream of precum that flowed down from her slit to the blonde below.

Avril felt rather than saw something hitting her head. Her vision, already clouded by the two testicles before soon got worse by the milky white liquid flowing down from Megan. She wouldn't let it impede her however as she drove her tongue in, out, and and long Megan' love canal. So desperate for her honey, Avril didn't care about the mess that was being made on her.

Megan rubbed her cock in earnest. She sucked like a seasoned pro, tongue dancing across the head while her lips barely wrapped around the member. She discovered too that she could lightly drag her teeth across the helmet. The sensations would flood her mind with pleasure and she'd nearly choked twice from the overload. It wouldn't be long now.

Avril was full. She never took it more fluid in her life and yet it still kept coming and she kept drinking it down. No doubt the ambrosia was like a aphrodisiac. Her left hand was violently twisting her small boobs around, yanking hard on her eraser sized nipple. Meanwhile, her right was working feverishly in and out of her steamy sex. Her own juices leaked out and down her bare thighs. Only thing that could make it better right now was if someone was eating her out or ramming her with a cock, strapon or anything really. Avril didn't care.

Megan neared her release. She was used to the sensations now that built up to her climax. Without delay, she pulled the Canadian starlet away from her pushy and pushed her, roughly, to the flood. Megan barely stood up before drinking in the sight of Avril. Her hair a mess, her makeup smeared, Megan' pre dripping down off her chin. One hand desperately clutching at her meager chest while the other worked her sex with reckless abandon. Avril looked so vulnerable right now.

That was all it took. Megan's entire body shook as her cock hauled off and released. Her cry of release was raw sexuality, starting with a deep moan that went through the entire note scale that became of scream of unbridled delight. Her balls churned as she fired off several long bursts. Each thick rope of cum splattering over the singer. Avril herself exploded in orgasm. Her wails filled the room as ropes of cum drenched her body. Her hands worked furiously to prolong her release.

As all good things, their mutual orgasm came to an end. Megan' first; her cock gave one last drip before stopping and her voice let out a squeak as everything ended. Avril' actions slowed as she came down from her high. The blonde celebrity let out a purr and stretched languidly as she felt the white streaks of cum that covered her clothing.

Megan collapsed back onto the couch with a loud plop and a sigh. Neither said anything for a few moments. The singer finally broke the silence with merely, "wow."

"Still works, much more sensitive. " Megan eeked out matter of factly.

Avril, her face contorted into post coital bliss, slowly opened one eye. "I need to start my drug trial."

Megan could do little but nod in agreement.