Drug Trials Ch. 02: The Trials Continue!

Story Info
Megan continues her trial, Avril starts her own.
9.4k words
4.63
13.9k
23

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

***

Avril grunted as her back strained against the weight. She pushed up with her might and was rewarded with the weight moving just a fraction of an inch more. Somewhat satisfied, she eased the weight down and the dropped it behind her with a resounding thud. Exercise was not something that came easy to her. Like Taylor Swift, she was best described as skinny fat. Skinny fat being the term for when someone is skinny, like herself, but when pressed is slightly pudgy possessing very little muscle or tone. That was changing now. After her encounter with Megan and the very sexy, sexual result, Avril had started her pill regime that very day.

Her results were much different from Megan's. After a few days she noticed the bump similar to what her new bff had reported. Moreover, her breasts felt tender to touch and her muscles felt sore. Spiking through her, and not just the sexual energy that Megan was charged with, real energy as well. Avril had started to jog, unintentionally at first, but she felt good after a run. The run became a brief exercise, then a half hour, then it moved to an hour. Now she was done with her workout for the day, the barbell behind her done helping with her squats. Already everything seemed to show. Avril's body seemed to take on a toned look to it. She wasn't horrifically muscled, and desperately didn't want to be. Instead she was starting to look like fit, like Jen Selter.

Jen didn't have a body like this however. Avril's blonde hair had taken on a luxurious sheen that made light dance around each lock. Her complexion improved like a proactive model. Even her eyes seemed brighter. Yet, that was not the only change Curvoma B made to her face. Her lips, formerly small and thin, had taken on a plumpness that looked like a constant pout. Moving down, past her slender neck, her breasts stuck out from her slender frame. Previously when asked, she would answer that she was a 'B'. If she was, she was a very small B cup at best, or a moderate A. There was no confusing these tits for A cups however now. A solid pair of large 'D's capped up with pink nipples that just begged for attention. Even now they jostled within the confines of her blue sports bra. Moving down, her stomach was no longer a round little thing, instead she had a hint of a six pack forming. Her waist remained a small 24 inches, while her hips flared out. Previously, 32 inches left her with a small pert ass. Now however, her butt flared out dramatically. It was not on the level of Kim Kardashian, or even Megan's new figure, but it was there. 38 inches of cushion. The squats she did now must have been helping as well, as her butt remained firm, with just enough jiggle. Her butt tapered down into thicker thighs and her dainty feet. All in all Curvoma was doing to her what was promised, and then some.

The 'then some' was ever present on Avril. Jutting out just above her pussy was a cock. It wasn't the 14 inch monster that Megan Fox had, but it was lovely none the less. After 2 months it seemed to settle down to 6 and a half inches and thicker than the cocks she had seen. Avril was fine with that, remarkably, she was even fine that she now had a cock. Perhaps the ever present Curvoma clouded her rational judgment on sex. Two small egg sized balls had filled out a sack. They seemed to constantly be at work in there, producing copious amounts of sperm.

Back in the present, Avril toweled off the sweat and grime from her workout. AC/DC, her go to work out music, blasted out Thunderstruck from Pandora from the far wall while she approached the floor length mirror and admired her form. Her blonde locks were tied back in a ponytail while a blue sports bra struggled against her new endowments. Even now they wobbled against the fabric with every pose she made, nipples jutting out against it. Her midriff was bare, showcasing her abs, leading down to a pair of black workout pants. They almost looked painted on against her wide hips and enlarged ass. There was also no hiding the bulge that stuck out from her crotch. Avril smiled and posed. She admired how everything stuck out when she went for the classic model pose. One hand on her hip and a leg bent. She turned and went for the Kim Kardashian pose. Both hands on her hips and her legs one right in front of the other. Avril liked that one, but Kim probably had that trademarked. One last pose. Avril faced away from the mirror and looked back. It was an ass shot that J. Lo, Shakira, and Kim made famous. It did wonders for her ass. Those two globes stuck out at a lovely angle. Casting no doubt on her feminity and raw sexuality. Quite the shift, Avril thought, from her formerly 'cute' title. 'Sexy. That's a title I can get used to.'

Over the blast of Brian Johnson singing, Avril became vaguely aware of the ringing of her phone. Sighing with regret, she turned down the music and picked up the phone. Avril's immediate thought was that it was her lawyer. Filing for divorce was never an easy prospect. She knew, she had been there before. Yet, this time was slightly different. Her lawyer insisted, despite her opinion to the contrary, that being in Nickelback was not reason for divorce. Yet, it was easier than saying her marriage was loveless. Even more so now. The phone buzzed again and brought her back to the present. The number was not one she recognized but she answered all the same.

Avril was greeted by a blast of unworldly noise. Holding the phone back, she shouted into the device. "Hello?"

Another screech, this time human. "Hey gurl!"

Confusion. "Who's this?"

"Oh hey, it's Lindsay. Megan gave me your number." Whatever sound was going on in the background lessened greatly.

Of course. Lindsay would inevitably get her number from Megan. According to the raven haired goddess, Lindsay was a sexual dynamo. One that was running Megan ragged despite her enhanced libido. Better to be addicted to sex than any of her previous vices. "Oh hi, what's up?"

"Nuthin. I wanted to call and check up on you. Megan is off for filming, and I'm reading through scripts. They're so boring."

"Oh yeah? Anything interesting?" Avril took a swig from her water bottle and started to clean up. She'd need a shower before going anywhere, and without a doubt she'd be leaving the house after this conversation. Megan out of town, Lindsay free to roam, things were suddenly making sense.

"Nothing yet, there was talks for a Mean Girls 2."

"I thought they made a second one."

Her phone exploded in volume, "That wasn't a sequel! It didn't have anything from the first movie!" Okay that was a sore spot.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Avril paused, knowing what Lindsay was struggling to get to. "Do you want me to come over and hangout?"

"Oh that would be wonderful, I already have someone over, and the more the merrier!" Her mood changed in an instant. Avril needed to tread carefully, as this girl was a live grenade. Why did Megan pick her?

"Alright, I have to get changed and I'll be over in an hour or so." Avril was already walking out of her gym and up the steps to her bedroom.

"Great." *click* This girl needs some manners. Maybe Megan was slowly fucking them into the redhead. Shooting off a text wouldn't hurt. Avril entered the bathroom and turned on the shower head. While waiting for the water to come up on the 6 headed luxury shower, Avril opted to write out a text.

'Hey Megan, Lindsay called and said you're out of town filming. She's invited me over to hang out, any issues or lines I shouldn't cross? Thanks '

Setting her phone down, she peeled off the drenched sports bra, letting the ladies bounce free. Now free of their confines, her boobs bounced merrily, as if they were breathing in fresh air after being locked in a cotton blended prison. Even her nipples, the rosy pink protrusions of pleasure, seemed to breathe in a sigh of relief at being freed. Avril massaged her breasts tenderly, enjoying the sensations from her heightened pleasure receptors. She absently flicked each nipple before guiding her hands farther south across her increasing taut midsection. With a slow move befitting a stripper, she began to slid down the black pants. Avril moaned silently as the stretchy material slid over the contours of her butt. The flesh rejoiced as they were hit with the open air, yet that wasn't the only part of her that was rejoicing. Her cock, the wonderful tool that it was, had started at half-mast from her earlier modeling session, now however it was full wood. The staff bounced happily at being freed from the confines of the pants and continued to twitch along with her rapidly rising pulse. The blonde reached down past the pillar of pleasure before her and absently scratched at the two balls in their own confining flesh prison. Satisfied, as much as she could be, her hands dipped even lower beneath her testicles and to her moist folds.

She moaned as she brushed she small sex. Already she was wet, something about a tough workout got her excited. Her left hand dipped in further, driving its' fingers along the lips and gently pressed inside. Meanwhile her right snaked itself back up and found itself wrapping around her dick. The small hand idly pumped the member whilst her fingers plunged deeper into her dripping sex. Avril found, with some experimentation, that if she could hit both spots pleasure at once it would send her into a raging orgasm that almost caused her to blackout. Almost caused her to end up in the ER first time it happened.

The blonde beauty panted as her delicate fingers searched for the spot, stroking madly for the elusive little button just inside her pussy. Her right hand was not idle, it spent it's time near her cock head, tracing the crown and skin just beneath. The elusive spot now within her grasp, she pressed the button with vigor. Her fingers moved around and on top of it. The smooth tops of her fingernails providing a sensational difference between the roughness of her fingers. To her it was like she could feel every ridge and bump of her fingerprints. She flicked the button with her nail, nearing inevitable release, only a few more seconds...

The beeping of her phone broke cut through her moans and sighs of pleasure. She tried to ignore it, but the incessant beeping caused her to lose her spot on the button inside her pussy. She preferred nothing more than coating the floor with several long streams of her own cum, but the phone had other ideas. Regretfully, she withdrew her two fingers with an audible pop. Bringing the fingers to her nose she inhaled the sweetness smells of her nectar before locking her fingers clean. Just like Megan, she tasted like honey fresh from a honey pot.

Idly stroking her cock to keep it from going soft, she picked up the offending device.

'In New York exploring offers. Go ahead and do whatever with Lindsay, she may not feel you in her pussy, I stretched her out lol. Maybe stretch her for anal? ;-)'

Avril unconsciously started to stroke faster. Anal? It was something she never even considered, but the thought of it had entered her mind, and it was a hard thought to lose. Was Lindsay an anal virgin? Probably not. Did it matter to her? Not really. Using her free left hand she absently typed up a response.

'You sure? Any good offers?'

Avril set the phone down and immediately turned to the shower. It had been running a good five minutes now, no doubt it hot, but she'd better hurry lest the water become cold. As she pushed back the curtain her phone beeped yet again. Sighing heavily, Avril turned back to annoying gadget of the modern age. The blonde nearly dropped the phone upon reading the text.

'One I'm exploring this very second!'

Attached was a very sexy picture that made Avril pump her cock faster. it was a view right from Megan's vision. The raven haired beauties bust pushing out a black halter top, her cleavage blocking the lower part of the shot. Even her thick, juicy nipple deemed themselves to be in the shot. Yet, that was not what was setting Avril off. Far below her cleavage, Megan's cock was out of her pants. The thick member was barely visible. A small hand was wrapped around the base while its partner was fondling her attached mammoth nuts, possibly even fingerings her pussy. Avril's eyes traveled the length of cock until it disappeared under a pile of dark brown hair. Judging by the exposed length, this mystery person was excellent at blow jobs.

Avril set the phone down and stared intently at the picture. She just pictured that happening right now. Far off in New York Megan was getting her monstrous fuckstick sucked by a pro. The mystery woman's lips wrapped around her cock, bobbing in time with her hand pumping while her other hand fondled her large eggs. Oh it was a joyous thought!

Avril pumped harder and let her hand drift down to her dripping snatch. She pushed inside easily with two fingers, searching again for the g-spot that would send her to ecstasy. In her mind a new vision took hold. Rather than Megan it was her getting sucked off. The mystery blower was replaced in her mind with Lindsay. The redhead bobbed up and down, experienced as she was with sex. Her tongue danced around Avril's crown while her hands stroked for dear life. When Avril was close, Lindsay disconnected herself, only to shift back and present her freckled cleavage for Avril. The sultry, wanton look in Lindsay's eyes was all it took. Her load unleashed in a torrent that took Lindsay in the face at first. The first blasted arched across her nose and dribbled down to her lips. Each subsequent blast went lower, coating her neck and before hitting her firm boobs.

After a half dozen bursts her cock was spent. Lindsay reached up and massaged the cum into her breasts. As Avril watched intently, Lindsay transformed. Her red hair turned blond and shortened up while freckles disappeared and her skin lightened. Before her now was Miley Cyrus. The blonde looked up at Avril with her big blue eyes. Holding eye contact, Miley leaned down and extended her long tongue. Her tongue reached out and slid along her firm B cups, grabbing a long stream of cum. She retracted her tongue back in her mouth, swallowing the load with a protracted "Mmmmm". It was more than Avril could take, the sexy innocence of it all and her cock stirred just long enough to fire one blast across Miley's full red lips. She responded by giving a sly wink and smiling, cum dripping off her face.

Avril opened her eyes. She was panting heavily, leaning against the sink cabinet. All the strength in her arms were gone save her vice like grip on her softening member. Slowly, Avril picked herself up. Several ribbons of cum dripped down from the mirror, and several more collected in the sink. One unfortunate stream painted the screen of her phone. Drawing in several deep breaths, she took in the devastation. Even the floor was wet from where her pussy sprayed out its fluids. That dream was so vivid to her. Avril carefully picked her way across the floor; being careful not to slip. As she entered the shower she could only wonder who was the mystery girl, and how she could make her day dream a reality.

*****

Megan set the phone down next to her. She closed her eyes and leaned back in the chair. "Don't worry, no one can tell it's you." She closed her eyes an enjoyed the brunettes ministrations.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Tina, nothing of your face is visible. Now get back to it. Take the whole thing down!"

Tina Fey nodded, before pushing back her glasses and inhaling the awesome piece of meat before her. Tina didn't get ahead by just her considerable talent, it did take a lot of coercion at times. At college and later on she perfected her coercion technique, which Megan now benefitted from.

"As I said, there are hints of a true Mean Girls sequel, not a direct to video piece of shit, but a..ahhh...right there...there...there! ... true sequel." Megan shuttered as Tina hit a sensitive spot. "I think Lindsay is ripe to make a comeback, and your talent is essential."

Tina looked to be nodding. It was hard to tell as she bobbing up and down on Megan cock, steadily taking more and more of the 14 inch monster down her throat. It might of seemed strange that Tina was so open and willing to blow Megan so readily, but she had found a secret of Tina's that she was willing to exploit. Tina was a bit of a size queen, and loved trying the biggest. Thus when Megan learned that her husband was almost comically small, matching his 5 foot tall stature, she realized she had an in.

When she got up this morning, she dressed to exploit this fact. Her breasts were bursting out of her halter top, shaking wildly with every step she took. They threatened to break out of their cloth confines, erect nipples leading the way. Her cock, ever present in anything she wore was similarly displayed. The tight denim in her blue jeans outlined her dick nicely as it was packed down her right leg. Her large orange sized balls dented out her crotch obscenely. Even in the rear the pants looked painted on her wide hips and epic ass. When she finally was crammed into her chosen outfit she completed the last step of the morning. Her PEZ dispenser came out and the familiar pill went down her gullet. The warmth that spread throughout her system gave her shivers of pleasure as she felt everything she wore just get a little tighter.

When Megan walked into her meeting with Tina Fey, it was obvious she was in control. From the first words Megan asserted her dominance and Tina was filled with lust and desire. Coming back to reality, Megan was pleased that Tina was so adept at sucking cock. She laughed when she admitted that her husband was nearly a quarter of Megan' erect size. It was Tina that made the first move, groping at her full length confined in her pants. Megan had simply allowed her to continue, fishing out inch after inch of female cock and allowing her to lick and fondle it to full hardness. Now Megan dictated her terms to Tina.

Mean Girls was, for all intents and purposes, Lindsay's best film. Certainly her most famous. After that it was a career slide. However, she felt that the redhead was ready for a comeback and needed some A-list firepower to bring her back up. Was it deceptive? Yep. Was it in self-interest? Probably. The media portrayed Megan as being entirely self-centered, she was not going to argue that, but at the same time she had some altruism. Getting Lindsay back on her feet and constantly off her cock was a goal.

Megan grunted as Tina reached new depths. Almost all her cocktail had disappeared down the order woman's throat. Her hands switched to exclusively fondling Megan nuts and probing her honey pot hiding just beneath. Tina picked up in tempo causing the raven haired girl to gasp, she allowed the cock to go all the way back til just the large head sat in her mouth before slamming in back down and taking almost all of it in. Megan pawed at her breasts, desperately pinching and pulling at her nipples as she neared her inevitable release.

The futa girl howled and her testicles pulled themselves up to her cocktail and unleashed a torrent of cum. Her dick spasmed wildly as it unloaded like a cannon, firing blast after blast, streaming cum down its length. Unfortunately for Tina, she only had the head in her mouth, tongue dancing along the underside of the sensitive head when Megan went off. The initial spasm knocked her head back and Megan's free. Falling on her ass she could only watch in slow motion as the monstrous cock stood over like a shower head, sending geysers of spunk high into the air before raining down on her. The batter coated her, hitting her legs, her skirt, and her shirt revealing her black lace bra, before one final spasm arced out of Megan cock. Tina admired, in slow motion, as the stream came down at her, splattering her face and coating her iconic glasses. She removed her and drank up the thick white coating on them before replacing them on her head.

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers