Drug Trials Ch. 04: Empire 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaley was riding a wave of pleasure. When one orgasm ended another began. Maybe it was how full she was, but every slide and thrust hit every spot she knew of, and some she didn't. There wasn't much that could make it better.

Megan decided to change things up, she summoned every ounce of strength and leaned back. Unbelievably, her cock was strong enough to hold up Kaley. The mere act of changing positions caused Kaley to moan deeply as she sank down another inch. Megan grabbed her legs and twisted, flipping her over while still mounted. The sensation alone caused an immediate orgasm in Kaley. She convulsed wildly and sank down another few inches from her actions. The spray erupting from her pussy was leaking down Megan's cock, across her large testicles and down on the expensive carpeting.

Megan turned and brought Kaley against a bookcase. It was a little awkward, but it allowed gravity to help her efforts. She leaned forward and grabbed a tanned melon. The firm D cups yielded to her grasp and elicited another moan from her lover. She darted forward, tongue leading the way. Each nipple was subject to an oral assault worthy of any how to manual. Again Kaley sprayed out in orgasm.

Megan rammed further into her, each thrust brought her closer to release. She had lost count how many she had given Kaley, but soon it would be time for her own reward. She peered her next location.

Kaley whimpered, half in protest and half relief that the oral assault ended. Yet she realized she was moving again. The seemingly limitless energy reserves of Megan was hauling her 125lb frame somewhere else. She felt the cold wood of the desk on her butt causing her to yelp in protest. The sudden shock was soon replaced by pleasure as Megan was now able to pump in full thrusts. Nearly the entire length was buried as each thrust ended, by all accounts it should have destroyed her but somehow the entire length was taken in with gusto. Megan was a panting mess and her breathing became ever more ragged. She was nearing release and Kaley had no idea what to expect.

Megan panted and suddenly shot her eyes open. She screamed out to Kaley, "Look me in the eyes girl!" Kaley automatically obeyed the command of the sexual warrior. As their eyes made contact Megan thrust in one last time. It seemed like for a brief second time was frozen as the stared deeply into each other's eyes. Time began again as their eyes a were ripped away from their stare. Megan found herself staring at the ceiling in a mute scream while Kaley's were rolling back into her head. The pleasure fogged over both their minds, Kaley's more so, as Megan's cock erupted.

A spray of cum show down the length of her member and deep into her partner. Her cock spasmed and twitched wildly as more cum shot out and filled Kaley. Kaley for her part was caught in the throes of an intense multiple orgasm that felt like one started before the previous finished. It overloaded her brain and promptly passed out. Her body slumped across the desk.

Megan finished her orgasm and tilted forward, then collapsed on top of her passed out partner. Conveniently she fell and landed between her milky orbs. For several moments there was nothing but silence only interrupted by the sounds of post orgasm gentle breathing. Megan slowly rose up with a smirk plastered across her face. That was a new one. she thought. She was about to say something witty when she realized that Kaley was passed out cold, her face stuck in o-face. She smiled and kisses her partner. God I love this!