Drugged and Raped Ch. 09

Story Info
A birthday party and a little reconciliation.
1.9k words
3.66
68.3k
39

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,780 Followers

Then came Jon's birthday. It had been decided to have it at his grandparents' home so that all of the family could attend. Thomas had informed Bev that the protective order had been suspended, this time for good but that Chuck would ask for reinstatement if she did anything that would make Chuck feel threatened. This time the evidence would be made official police business instead of being held by Mark and Terri Jenkins and she could face charges if the District Attorney chose to do so. Bev had readily agreed to the terms.

The party went off without a hitch. Chuck had rented a bounce house for the kids to play in and a tent for the back yard. Parents were invited to stay with their kids at the party. Some adult beverages were enjoyed by them while the kids gorged on sugar. Chuck bought his son an R/C car and Jeff figured he would get a twin on his birthday as they fought good naturedly over who was going to pilot it around the driveway.

Bev was trying her best to be a coquette and entice her husband to her side. Darcy was keeping to the background and just acting as the nanny which is how Bev introduced her to any strangers. A number of men, who didn't know of the Endo's living arrangement, made some quiet comments about how Chuck was so lucky to be living with such a hot wife and a hot nanny. Chuck just smiled and kept any of his own thoughts to himself. It was a birthday party for a nine year old after all. The dirty laundry didn't need to be aired there.

One of the highlights for the adults was Chuck's unveiling of his plans for the park. It had been hinted at in the newspaper but no official pronouncement was made at the time. He had his architect change the original house plans to include 9 foot ceilings and changes in wiring and plumbing to allow the conversion of the house to a public building when Chuck was through with it.

Bev was as surprised as anyone present about the plan for the park and its location. She immediately realized why the distance was present between the park and her house. She looked at her husband questioningly but he gave her a reassuring smile and silently promised to explain later.

Everyone there then congratulated Bev and Chuck on their ability to do such a philanthropic thing that would benefit the entire city in some way. Some asked if they could contribute as they were all living in that area. Chuck let them know that there was going to be a need for labor to build parts of the complex if anyone couldn't give money to the project.

All in all it was a good day. For the most part Chuck and Bev could put their differences behind them and enjoy the day for Jon's sake if not for everyone else's. Even William was able to be civil to his daughter and didn't pull rank as the homeowner and bar Darcy from the festivities.

After the last child and parent left the Willis's then provided sandwiches and drinks to the Endo's and Darcy. The boys were starting to droop from the afternoon of fun and frolic so Darcy volunteered to take them home and put them to bed. There was no dissenting comment from anyone.

After Darcy left with the boys Bev sat with her parents and her husband and asked more questions about the park. One of them concerned financing. It was the one low point of the day. "Where is all the money coming from to do this? It is a great idea and the whole area will be happy for it but what is it costing?"

She looked at her husband. "I was under the impression that you didn't get much profit from the sale of the invention. Was I wrong?"

Chuck shrugged his shoulders. "Yes, and no. Yes, in the sense that I don't have very much money. I have not gotten a raise from work recently and have extra expenses in maintaining a separate household." He immediately raised his hand to stop her rebuttal.

"Yes, I know that is my fault and I could change it at any time but that is not what you asked about." Bev relaxed back onto her chair a little.

"Actually, this business that I am helping on the side, RM Industries, is the one backing the project. A lot of seed money has been transferred to a non-profit foundation to help build the whole thing. Other grants are being requested to help defray the total costs. The city will pay to manage the property. The displaced homeowners are also involved with the money aspect. Their houses are being moved to new locations. Some will become Habitat for Humanity houses while others will once again be occupied by the original owners. These negotiations are ongoing and can't be discussed publically yet. I ask that you keep this part to yourselves for now."

"I imagine the park will be completed in stages. The house is in the final planning stages and contracts will be let soon. The owner will be RM Industries and I will be leasing the house from them. The pool will be next with the privacy fence and the building at that time. The parking areas will then be filled in and then the playground and splash park will be completed. It will take a few years for it to all get done. I am hoping that the house will be done in about eight months' time but we shall see. Heck the garage is taking up a huge part of the space."

After all the questions had been answered Bev asked Chuck for a ride home as Darcy had taken her car. Chuck agreed and they left the Willis's. He knew that Gayle, at least, was hoping for reconciliation. He had not talked with William about his feelings.

When they got into the car it was dark but not so dark that Chuck couldn't help noticing that Bev had removed her bra at some time after the boys had left. Her blouse was unbuttoned to the point that a large amount of her ample breasts were visible as she moved. The material of her blouse was silky so her hardened nipples were points in the material. She reached for his hand and clasped it in her warm one and made a comment on how cold he seemed to be.

Chuck bit back the obvious retort. They were supposed to be working toward some kind of understanding. If he continued to throw every advance back in her face then nothing would change. But he just couldn't trust her.

They drove towards Bev's house. Chuck didn't consider any part of it his home anymore. Most of his belongings including tools, the mower, his gun safe and the contents were still there but he didn't think of it as his home. Not after being raped in his own bed and by his loving wife that is. He tried to think of lighter thoughts, memories of better times, something to change his mood. Bev was in tune with his mood and tried to lighten his thoughts with limited success.

Finally she asked him to pull over. They were going by an abandoned convenience store so Chuck pulled into the parking lot and stopped just off the street under a street lamp. It lit the interior after he shut off the engine.

She refused to relinquish his hand when he tried to pull away. "No, I have not touched you in months. The last time I touched you was when I damaged you and our relationship to the point that it might not survive. I have to try and salvage it if I can. It is up to me to make the first, the second and maybe all of the moves to mend things. I feel right now that the closer we get to the house, the one you and I used to share, the worse it is getting. So, I propose that we go somewhere else. What do you say?"

Chuck nodded. It was exactly what he was feeling. The closer he got to the scene of the crime the less he wanted anything to do with Bev. The only positive about going to that house was that his boys were there. He started the car and turned around and went back to an all night diner.

Once seated, side by side, in a booth they ordered some coffee and a slice of pie each. After the waitress took their order and left the table Bev noted that the waitress seemed to be interested in Chuck. He chuckled. He knew better. No one was interested in him sexually except maybe the person seated next to him. He even doubted that last statement as she had been able to satisfy her carnal needs as often as she wanted since the night this had all started. She didn't need him in the least.

The boys' educations were taken care of. She knew that. She was making the mortgage payments and the utilities with a little help from him. He knew that. She had lost a little weight but he didn't believe that it was from missing any meals. He had lost some weight also and it wasn't from missing any meals. He was eating healthier and figured she was doing that also. The boys had commented on the fact that between the two of them there had been far fewer fast food meals in the past few months.

Bev kept his hand in hers unless they were trying to eat a bite of pie. Both were right-handed so someone had to let go to use a fork. Their conversation was stilted and hesitant at best. It was almost like they were strangers and, because of what Bev had done, they were to a great extent. Changes had been made in each of them.

Bev finally turned to Chuck and held out her right hand. "My name is Beverly Willis-Endo. I am pleased to meet you. My friends all call me Bev. I seldom answer to my whole name."

Chuck had to smile. She was obviously starting anew. "How do you do? My name is Charles Endo. My friends call me Chuck."

"May I call you Chuck?"

"Well, if you don't I will think that either you are a stranger or angry at me. That is the only time someone usually calls me Charles."

"I will have to remember and watch out. I hope that you never have to hear me call me you Charles."

She then continued. "I know this sounds trite but do you come here often?"

"Well, I kind of like their pie so I stop here occasionally. How about you?"

"I like their pie, too but I don't come by here very often. Tonight was a rare time to stop for me."

Their conversation continued in the same vein. They were trying to find common ground. Over the next hour they re-established things they liked together and other things that turned them off or made them blanch. Comments about current relationships were avoided.

At the end of the hour they were laughing at each other's jokes and funny stories. Their coffee cups were empty and the pie was long gone. Finally Bev turned to Chuck. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the night? I am not usually this forward but I would like to get to know you better. Could we go to your place or do you have a roommate?"

"No, I live alone. I think it would be good to continue to get to know each other and see if we are compatible. Shall we leave?"

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,780 Followers