Drugged Encounters Ch. 05

Story Info
The day her husband finds out.
7.7k words
3.9
54.8k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey was surprised and at the same time pleased by her husband's request. After coming out of the shower she had picked out some pink laced panties and matching bra, which she was more than glad to show off to him. She raised her skirt halfway up her thighs and slowly started to spread her legs, causing more and more of her inner thighs to be laid bare to his eyes. By the smile on his face she knew she had reached the point where he had a clear view of the thin material, which was barely hiding anything of her just shaven and fucked swollen pussy lips.

"You approve of what I have picked out?" she asked him with an enticing smile.

His nodding confirmed that she was right about what she already had thought and she continued to unbutton the top two buttons of her top to reveal her choice of bra to him as well. She was still horny and her nipples were still hard. The fact that John showed interest for the very first time in what she was wearing under her uniform, was almost enough for her to want to fuck him once more.

But she had to get to work. She already was put up with some shitty chores due to being late once this week, surely the head nurse would not be so easy on her if she would be in late for a second time. Buttoning up her top again and straightening her skirt she told him she had to leave. Still standing with his towel around his waist, it was easy for her to reach for his manhood and while giving it a soft tug she told him how she was looking forward to get some more later tonight.

*

Seeing his wife pull up her skirt and revealing some very thin pink laced panties barely concealing her bald pussy was almost too good to be true. John could not help but smile and nod in acknowledgement as she asked him if he approved. As she opened up her top of her uniform, he noticed the two hard buts of her nipples trying to poke through the same thin laced material.

He wished he would have been able to get hard again to take her like he had been thinking of last night while jerking of, just when she said, "I can't be late for work, I have to go baby."

All straightened out she reached under his towel and he felt in enjoyment how her hands wrapped around his flaccid cock and gently pulled his skin back and forth while telling him she wanted some more later tonight. He was keen to follow up on that request and just wished her a good night at work. He continued to stare at her sexy behind as she left the bedroom, swaying it gently side to side hidden behind the light blue skirt of her uniform. Exhausted by all what had happened this morning he went back to bed as he heard Stacey leave the house and pull out of the garage.

Soon he had fallen to sleep and was dreaming of his sexy and horny wife. How she had shaven her pussy for him and how she had let him taste her. Let his tongue slide between those soft bare folds of her swollen lips and lap her juices into his mouth. Make her cum onto his sucking lips followed by letting him screw her hard on the kitchen table. Over and over again he saw those images of driving his cock balls deep into her clenching lips, till he spilled all his semen in and over the nakedness of her sex.

At 5pm he woke up with another raging hard on and was almost unable to stop himself from jerking off once more to the mental images of his wife bent over in her nurse uniform. With her pink panties pulled aside between her ass cheeks and his cock pounding her pussy from behind. He jerked his cock a few times, but realized he was better off saving it for the real thing later that night. To cool down he took a refreshing shower, before changing into some casual slack pants and shirt.

He had no interest at all to cook for himself, so he went out to the local takeaway to get some food. Back home he sat back with a movie running in the DVD while consuming his lukewarm pizza. By the time the movie was finished it was close to 9pm. Once more he started to recall the sex with his wife this morning. He could not believe she had actually swallowed down most of his sperm. He never even had gotten close to get a drop of the stuff near her mouth and today she had been literally milking him with her luscious lips.

"What in earth could have caused this change?" he thought to himself, while taking the last sip of his beer.

"Maybe she has been influenced by her best friend and colleague Suzanne" he continued to linger. "She's one hell of a sexy girl. Very open minded and always seems to be talking about how she likes to have sex and what she had been up to with one of her boy friends"

He could feel his cock getting harder again by the idea of Suzanne teaching his wife a few of her own tricks after work and that's why she had been home late the last few days. Suddenly an idea popped into his head about another fantasy. The thought of surprising his wife at work to fuck her right there and then, while still in her uniform, instantly made him extremely horny again. His cock rapidly grew rock hard again, aching behind his trousers and he could wait any longer for his wife to get home from work. Driving towards the hospital he was certain to make another fantasy come true.

*

The afternoon had gone by quick. No sign of Paul, which was not so much of a surprise to Stacey, as it was Saturday after all. She was in a way relieved, not having to bother explaining herself to him today. She could not even think of any excuses, why she humped him like a rabbit the day before and now had decided not wanting to repeat any of it. Even though in her head she was sure she did not want to continue the sexual path she had let his physique take her on, or what ever it was that had caused this intense sexual liberation. It was still hard to try and get the mental pictures of their experience out of her head.

The head nurse had instructed her to start straight away with clearing out the remainder of the ward on the fifth floor, the new tenant was suppose to come around later that evening to inspect all was ready for him to start using it Monday morning. The hospital must have been quite eager to impress, because Stacey had found that all the beds, except four, had already been moved out and the large bathroom was also completely cleaned. After her break she continued her boring chores sure of it that soon she will be over her brief lived sexcapades with Paul.

Clearing out the last towels from the closets, her body was telling her the opposite. It was impossible to deny that she wasn't getting aroused by the memories of the day before. Trying to switch her thoughts to the events of this morning with her husband, to make herself feel less guilty, as once again she was getting her panties wet due to another man. This was not the right time to get horny either. Then when she returned to the room she could almost not believe her eyes when she walked in.

There he was, Paul, talking to the head nurse. He looked very sexy in his black suite and bright blue tie. Stacey stood there in the door opening looking at him and wondering if she should leave or not.

"What is he doing here?" Was her initial thought. "Can it be? Can he be the tenant or is he just here looking for me?" She lingered on just as the head nurse turned around and spotted her standing there.

"Stacey, please come over and meet Dr. Brown" She said. "Dr. Brown is the one who has acquired this room."

Too late to walk out, so she walked over to them and like it was the very first time she met him she introduced herself to Paul. Inside she could already feel this heat come over her again. She tried hard to stay focused while she shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you nurse Jones" He told her with a smile. "No need to blush, I am very happy with what you have done"

The comment made Stacey even more conscious of the thoughts she had been having and was not sure if Paul was actually referring to her actions of yesterday or her cleaning out the closets. But the smile after; told her he was most likely referring to yesterday.

"I got to be going," The head nurse announced.

Before Stacey could get another word in she also explained to Paul that Stacey would be available if he needed anything else. When the head nurse had left, she directly started to apologize to Paul. The more she was saying sorry to him about how she was unable to control herself and how it all had been a big mistake, the more uncomfortable she started to feel. Then he invited for a drink again, just like the way it all had started.

*

Paul was pleased the hospital was kind enough to have the room ready for inspection on Saturday. He initially had asked for Monday, but Stacey would have been on her four days off by then. Today was her last evening shift and he better take all the opportunities he could get to continue testing his drug on her. Especially with the enormous expense he had to make in acquiring an isolated room in the hospital to continue his tests and not to jeopardize his lab.

There had been some other rooms free on the fourth floor, but too many people were working there. He knew the fifth floor was not used at all and by demanding a big size ward room, he was sure the hospital could only move him there. He had made the appointment at 8pm, expecting to have to go and find Stacey after he had gotten the keys. But as a great surprise, it worked out a lot easier then that.

While the head nurse took him to the fifth floor, she explained how one of the Nurses had been working very hard in getting the last bits cleaned up. To his delight he noted the nurse's name was Stacey's. She told him that she probably would still be there, tidying up the last bits. However when they arrived, the room was empty. Only moments later he was relieved by the head nurse calling her name and looking over his shoulder he saw her standing in the door opening.

She looked even better then she had done the days before. Her face was radiant and her breast seemed to stretch her uniform top even more then yesterday. He could not place it but there was something about her. While she introduced herself to him, he responded with a double meaning line, which instantly made her blush up even more. If only he could know what she was thinking.

He did not have to wait long to find out about that. The head nurse made her excuses and told him he could turn to Stacey for any further assistance and the minute she was out of the door Stacey started to rattle about what had been on her mind.

"I am so sorry about yesterday, I don't know what got over me to behave like that," She told him and continued, "I really shouldn't have gotten involved physically with you, and it was my mistake to lead you on. Please don't mention anything to the head nurse, but I can not allow this to happen again."

Paul figured that the drugs did not guarantee commitment once it wears off. He made a note to himself that; she had a clear mind of what had happened, but was now feeling bad about it. He needed to give her another doses to find out if the drug would over win her guilty conscious.

"Let's have a hot drink down stairs, and forget about the whole situation" He offered her.

Paul was glad she accepted his invitation and was already searching in his pocket for the little shot of drug that he was about to drop in her tea again. Like the other two times he was the one getting the tea from the vending machine and it was almost getting a routine by now, putting the drug discretely into her tea. Just as the previous times, it worked again. The first two sips of her drink and she was still stammering about how she must have looked like a sluttish nurse, jumping him only after seeing him briefly for the second time. But as the tea was cooling down and she started to drink down larger amounts of the drugged substance, he could instantly notice the changes.

*

Stacey was hoping that if she spent a bit more time, explaining herself calmly over a cup of tea, she could actually make him understand why she was feeling like this. So a few minutes later they were back in the little tea room on the fourth floor where they first met. The first sips of hot tea made her feel relaxed and she explained how bad it was of her to act the way she had. Pressing the fact she was married and in no way she should have engaged in an affair and let any of this happen.

Paul was a good listener and he nodded time to time to acknowledge and agree along with her thoughts. He did not bud in to try and change the way she was feeling, but as time went on it almost seemed to happen by itself. Even though she had been horny most of the late afternoon and evening since she had been reminiscing on what had happened the day before, Stacey had been sure of one thing. After her great sexual experience with her husband this morning, she knew there was no need for her to jeopardize her marriage any more then she already had done. That and the guilt she had felt for betraying her husband had made it clear enough not to let it happen ever again.

But for some reason, which she could not explain, the guilt feeling was being cast off by a far more powerful desire. The same desire she had been experiencing the last few days since she had met Paul. The tingling sensation between her legs, her breast getting more sensitive with her nipples turning to hard little buds, her pussy getting wetter almost every second which was causing her slick juices to soak the thin material of her panties. With all these physical signs of which she had no control, there was only one thing left on her mind, and that was Paul's massive cock and how once more she had the intense desire to get fucked by it.

"This is crazy, what am I thinking off?" She thought to herself. "I need to get out of here before I let this all get out of control"

She needed to get away from Paul, or else she was for sure going to rip his pants off right there.

"Uh... I should go... Hmm I mean, I don't want to... Oh, I can't help my own desires." Stacey tried to explain while stumbling over her own words. "I don't want, hmm, do something stupid again... Uh like yesterday and I uh... Should really go back to work."

With one last big gulp she downed the remainder of her tea and started to get up and leave. Her loins were burning, she felt the wetness of her pussy starting to seep through her panties and moisten her upper inner thighs. With each step she took towards the door it seemed like she was getting hornier and hornier, till the point she could not resist her urges any more.

While swaying her head back in Paul's direction she called him with a husk voice, "Paul..."

He kindly responded by asking if everything was ok or if she was feeling unwell, acting like nothing was going on.

"You make me so god dam horny all the time, I just can't stop my desires to get fucked by that magnificent cock of yours again." Stacey continued. "Let's go upstairs and let me show you just how wet you are making my sweet little pussy"

She had no idea where she got the words from that she was using or why she was inviting Paul to follow her. The only thing she was thinking of now, was feeling his cock penetrate her longing cunt. With that thought in mind and Paul in tow behind her, she rushed up the stairs to the fifth floor and back to his newly acquired ward.

*

Paul watched in amaze, how Stacey's nipples started to become outlined through her bra and uniform. The tea was almost gone and it was clear that Stacey started to feel the influence of the drug. She was shifting around in her chair and when she was trying to make an excuse to leave, she could barely form a whole sentence. He was sure she was getting just as horny as she had been yesterday and it would not be long before her pussy would be craving for his cock again. This was confirmed not much later after that thought had popped into his head.

Stacey had finished the last bit of her tea and was trying to walk out of the door, but just before she made it there, her head spun around and she called his name. Then she followed by telling him how he managed to make her so horny again and that she needed him to fuck her. He did not need any further incentive and quickly rose to his feet to follow her, as she had pleaded. The notion that his cock would soon feel the delight pleasure of being engulfed by her tight young pussy once again, made his cock swell in his pants, helped by the fact that he was looking at her flirtatious swaying hips as he treaded up the stairs behind her. By the time they had reached the fifth floor a prominent bulge had started to show in his pants.

She turned to him and with the same sweet tone in her voice she told him, "I have something special to show you."

While he felt the soft touch of her hands running over his growing cock, she continued telling him, "I bet it will make this animal that you are hiding in here burst out of your pants to fuck me."

She gave his cock one last squeeze, giving him a wink with her left eye and continued to walk towards the open ward room. His cock had become rock hard by now, almost hurting as it was pressing against the constraints of his pants.

"What was that talk in the coffee room all about, if she had planned something special?" He wondered as he watched her sexy ass move down the hall, while trying to guess what she might have to show him.

"Come on you..." She uttered half way down the hall, "Don't you want to see what I have got to show you?"

What ever it was, he was dying to find out and responded, "Sure do, just was thinking of what it could be."

Quickly he followed her so he did not have to be in suspense any longer. Stacey had already entered the room as he was about to approach the door. Eagerly he popped his head around the corner and she proved not to be wrong about her earlier comment. Yesterday he had thought her blonde covered pussy was the sexiest thing he had ever laid his eyes on, but now he was staring at an even more appealing sight.

There she stood right in front of him, bent over one of the beds with her uniform skirt hiked up above her waist. That it self was enough for Paul to start undoing his belt and pants, but what was even more inviting was the state of her little snatch. Through the thin piece of laced material of her soaking wet panties he could clearly see the barely covered, clean shaven swollen folds of her pussy. Hastily he was trying to get out of his pants, while Stacey looked back at him and tugged her thong to one side. Laying bare the wet entrance to her smooth cunt, Paul was mesmerized by the amount of glistening sheen covering the soft pink skin.

"How do you like the new look of my pussy?" She asked him, "All nice and smooth for your cock to slide right into it."

Paul had kicked of his shoes and within seconds he stood behind her with his trousers and boxers dropped to the floor. Stacey kept looking at him as he grabbed the base of is cock and slid his big mushroom shaped head along the slick slit of her pussy. Her legs quivering as almost all of his length slid across her clit. She told him to stop teasing her and beseeched to be fucked.

Paul only wanted to feel the touch of that young smooth cunt running along his shaft, but in next to no time he fulfilled her wishes by plunging into her with one forceful thrust. Her pussy lips stretching around the base of his thick prick as he pushed in to the hilt. Causing a long sigh to escape from her mouth. He pulled almost completely back out again before plunging forcefully back into her. Continuing doing so he started a slow long fuck rhythm.

Her pussy almost sucking a vacuum around his cock with her well swollen pussy lips stretched like a seal around his thick shaft. Each time he pulled back his thick cock head appeared from between them, but he rested with the plumb sized swollen tip just nestled inside of her. Thrusting back into her with a sloppy noise escaping from her pussy as her juices were forced out from deep within her. The sight of his prick sinking into her bare pussy was driving him wilder and wilder. Soon Stacey had her head buried into the bed mattress to num her loud moaning as she slowly started to reach the peaks of her first orgasm.