Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason didn't know what to think. He himself was still freaked out by the demons that had come into his life, and here Telly was just taking it all in stride. Was this widespread knowledge that he had somehow been ignorant of his entire life? Or was Telly just into some really, really weird shit?

In short order, they had the entertainment center completed, and hoisted it upright.

"There," Telly said, "Starting to look like home again."

"Yep," Jason said. "Now for the rest."

"Sorry, folks," Telly said, "I gotta head out."

"You will regale me with more of your own exploits in the future, I hope," Granny said. "I find them entertaining."

"Sure thing," Telly said. "But you should get a wiggle on if you want a ride."

"Ride?" Jason said. "Where?"

Granny stood and glared significantly at Jason. "Now is not the time," she said. "Suffice to say for now, I have an engagement which will ensure more of the funds you require. Excuse me." Granny exited the living room, going into Jason's room and closing the door behind her.

Telly had his sights locked on Granny's plump, swaying ass the whole short way. Only when she was out of sight did he turn his attention back to his gaming bag, slinging it casually over one shoulder.

"She's a hell of a woman," Telly said.

"You ain't never lied," Jason mumbled. Then, to Telly, "You wanna help me carry this garbage downstairs?"

"Good idea," Telly said. They gathered up cardboard boxes and plastic wrapping and exited, leaving Pearl behind.

"So..." Jason began, "you really took all Granny's demon talk really well."

Telly shrugged. "Yeah," he said, "I get where she's coming from, though."

"You do?" Jason said, amazed.

"Sure," Telly said. "Look, I've been a gamer for most of my life. I've tabletopped, MMO'd, LARPed, cosplayed, and Renfaired my way through most of the last twenty years. I've seen it all, and done a lot of it myself."

"You have?" Jason said.

"Sure," Telly said. "You seem pretty new to it, though."

"Oh it's a whole new world for me," Jason said. "It's been downright terrifying at times."

"Well, it sounds like you hit the jackpot," Telly said. "Not one, but two hot, stacked chicks, dressing up like demons, who want to fuck you to get magical powers?! Christ, man, that shit's the stuff of legends in my circles."

That was when it dawned on Jason. Telly thought that Pearl and Granny were gamers, like himself. He didn't know they were actual demons. That's why he wasn't freaked out.

"But at the risk of sounding like sour grapes," Telly said, and there was now a serious tone in his voice, "be careful. I've seen people take this roleplaying stuff a little too far. Folks who get lost in their characters and their world, they forget what's real and what's not."

"I'll ... keep that in mind," Jason said, thinking brother, you have no idea.

"I don't think those gals are quite there, but sometimes it's hard to tell," Telly said. "Just don't lose your grip. If they start trying to get you to do sacrifices or blood rituals or, you know, actual crimes, think really hard about how important that pussy really is."

"Thanks, dad," Jason said.

"Shut up," Telly said.

They heard Granny then, coming down the stairs. She was wearing the same jeans as before, but had changed into a different t-shirt. She was now testing the limits of a black and green concert tee, the imprinted name of the band "Milemarker" becoming almost literal due to the expansion afforded by her oversized breasts.

"I am ready to go," Granny said.

"Again, go where?" Jason asked.

"That is for me to know," Granny said.

"And me to find out?" Jason said.

Granny stared him squarely in the face and said flatly, "No."

Jason looked to Telly for backup, but Telly simply shrugged.

"Gotta give the lady what she wants," Telly said. "Anyway, enjoy yourself, you lucky jerk. I'm off to the land of body odor and cheap pizza."

The pair got into Telly's silver Elantra and headed out, and Jason went back upstairs.

Pearl was lounging in his chair sideways, with her legs draped over the arms. "Your roommate seems to like us now," she said.

"That's because you're hot girls," Jason said. "And he thinks you're delusional."

"What do you mean?" Pearl said.

"He thinks all your demon talk is made up, but you believe it anyway," Jason said.

"Pshh," Pearl said. "Really?"

"Really," Jason said. He began unpacking the boxes for the coffee table. "I'm not gonna tell him the truth, though. He'd never believe it." Then he thought. "Know what? I'm gonna put on some music."

He went into the bedroom and fired up the iPod. He decided on "Fragile". Excellent rhythms on that album.

Jason returned to the living room. Pearl wore a look of distaste, brow furrowed and mouth all frowny. "What is this noise?" she said.

"A classic," Jason said, "by a band called Yes."

"I like the name," Pearl said, "not the music so much."

"Give it a chance," Jason said. "Besides, you could use some culture."

Pearl sniffed haughtily at that, betraying her resemblance to Granny for an instant. Jason started putting together the coffee table.

"He thinks you're crazy for hanging out with us," Pearl said.

Jason shrugged. "Probably," he said. "I don't suppose you wanna help?"

"Eh," Pearl said. "You've got this."

Jason rolled his eyes, but didn't press her. There wasn't much assembling that needed to be done anyway, and in about half an hour the table was finished.

"And there we have it," Jason said, righting the table, and then positioning it in the middle of the room.

Pearl wrinkled her nose. "It looks pretty flimsy," she said.

"Well, it's not supposed to be forever," Jason said. "It's cheap for a reason."

"On my world, if we build something, we build it to last," Pearl said.

"We do that here too, y'know," Jason said. "It's just that, see, I live in a rented apartment. I'm not gonna break the bank buying something expensive and heavy, if I'm just gonna have to move it out in year or so."

"Hmm," Pearl said, rubbing her belly. "I have a funny feeling in my tummy," she said. "I feel hungry, but also somewhat ill."

"Welcome to the world of fast food," Jason said, "the regret you feel is an added bonus."

"Oh no!" Pearl said. "Is it from the butterburger?"

"Mostly the butter part," Jason said, sort of relishing the idea that Pearl was finally getting some comeuppance for her excesses. "Can you believe some people eat that stuff every day?"

"That's not fair!" Pearl said. "Why does everything that tastes good, or is fun, or entertaining ... why does everything have to have a down side!"

"Just a fact of life," Jason said. "Do too much of anything, and there's gonna be repercussions."

"I don't want repercussions," Pearl said. "I just want all the good stuff, all the time!"

"God," Jason said, "you're a real brat, you know that?"

Pearl glared at him, and Jason caught a spark of something lively in her eyes. Then, with a hint of a smile on her lips, she rubbed her belly again.

"Come over here," Pearl said.

"Why?" Jason said.

"I want you to kiss my belly," she said, pouting and giving her stomach another slow rub. "I want you to kiss it and make it feel better."

"I don't think that's how it works," Jason said.

"Maybe not," Pearl said, "but I like the idea."

Jason approached the chair, and Pearl beamed a clever little smile up at him, lifting the hem of her shirt to expose her smooth, rounded belly.

"Kiss it," Pearl said with an innocent pout. "Kiss it for me."

Maybe she thought she was being sly, but Jason doubted it. Pearl knew where this was headed, and so did Jason. And even though he knew this a risky idea, he told himself he could handle it.

And Jason really wanted to handle it. I mean, there she was, posed so deliciously for him, squeezed tightly into her borrowed jeans, midriff exposed, hem bunched up under her vast bosom, just one careless gesture away from boundless, soft, warm pleasure...

Jason knelt beside her and brushed his lips delicately against her stomach, right where her belly button should have been. Pearl "mmmm"ed and her breathing became slower.

Jason kissed her belly once, and then again and again, slowly and rhythmically in time to the music, making his way from side to side, up and down, covering her belly with kisses. He felt the little jolts of surprise as she flinched ever so slightly, as she didn't know where his lips would fall next.

"Oh, Jason," Pearl said, "baby, that feels really nice. I knew it would feel good, but, oh ..."

"You all better now?" Jason said, already expecting her answer.

In response, Pearl put her hand atop his head, twining her fingers in his hair. "Don't stop," she said.

Dear lord I am in trouble, Jason thought, but nonetheless returned to his smooching-therapy.

Jason kissed more frequently now, and more deeply, feeling the rise and fall of her belly with his lips, bringing more of his face into the task. With her hand now on his head, Pearl's very large breasts were now free to jostle about, and Jason felt their heft swaying against his face as he pleasured her. Even the thick material of the sweatshirt couldn't hold back their pulsing, aroused heat. Jason soaked it all in.

Very soon, he felt Pearl's hips begin to gyrate, as she ground against nothing, desperately wanting there to be something.

He smiled. "Something bothering you?" Jason said in between kisses.

"I'm hot," Pearl said.

"Don't I know it," Jason said.

"Inside," Pearl said. "I'm really hot inside."

"Poor thing," Jason said. He slid his hand to cover the V formed where her thighs met. "Right here?"

Pearl caught her breath, and rubbed her pussy into Jason's hand. Jason caressed right back, feeling the demon heat radiating from within.

Still kissing Pearl's belly, Jason rubbed her pussy through the tight denim of her jeans. He kept this up, and Pearl's breathing became deeper, and her gyrations trended more forcefully.

"Does that feel better now?" Jason said.

"mmmyeah," Pearl breathed, "feels really really good."

"Maybe I should stop?" Jason said.

"No no no no no..." Pearl said. "I want more. Gimme more..."

"How much more?" Jason said. He flicked open the button fly on her jeans, and began pulling down the zipper. "This much more?"

"More more," Pearl said. "All the more..."

Jason felt like he had Pearl, literally and figuratively, in the palm of his hand. He liked the feeling. He wasn't sure who was in really control now, but, at least for the moment, it didn't seem an issue.

Jason unzipped the jeans all the way down, and then ran his fingers back upward into the curly thatch of Pearl's pubic hair. Pearl thrust her mound upward against his fingers, and moaned, "By the diamond-tipped tail of Aurica!" Pearl said, "Yes, more!"

"You like when I touch you?" Jason asked, sliding his fingers down into her pubic cleft. Pearl nodded. He spread her labia apart and slid a middle finger inside. "Like this?"

"fuck," Pearl said absentmindedly, and began to hump his finger down to the last knuckle. "fuuuuuck."

Jason fucked her right back with his finger. While Pearl pumped her hips up and down, Jason curved his finger inside her, feeling her firm clit move from side to side, while still caressing her labia on either side with his other fingers.

"You're very hot," Jason said.

"Told ... you," Pearl said, huffing the words out.

"And you're very wet," Jason said.

"uuuunhh," was Pearl's moaned response.

"I want a taste," Jason said, and Pearl whimpered her assent.

"If I promise to kiss you like this," Jason said, and planted a kiss on Pearl's belly that turned into a long lick, firm and wet, "can I have a taste?"

Pearl nodded so hard that her curly locks flew about, and her breasts jiggled monumentally.

"kiss kiss kiss..." Pearl babbled.

Jason continued teasing Pearl with kisses, growing ever bolder. Meanwhile, he slid his finger slowly and teasingly in and out of her slit, taking great care when he came into contact with her clitoris. He had a plan of attack now, a devilish one, and he wanted to make sure he executed it perfectly.

"That's good, baby," Pearl said. "You've got me so wet."

"Let's see," Jason said.

Jason stood. He moved between Pearl's legs. Bending over, he reached downward and lifted her by the waistband of the jeans, so that her ass was suspended in midair.

Then he pulled, drawing the skin-tight jeans down Pearl's legs. Pearl, anticipating this, stuck her legs straight up, and let Jason do it. She even scooched forward on the chair, and rested her bottom on the armrest.

Once Jason had pulled the jeans all the way off, he tossed them over his shoulder. But he never took his eyes off Pearl. She was such a luscious vision right now: hair askew, partially hiding her face; great big breasts straining against her stained, oversized sweatshirt; naked below the waist, with her legs sticking straight up to heaven, leading downward to her juicy round ass.

That ass was practically begging him to grab it firmly in both hands, and plunge his dick into whichever hole it found first, thrusting hard and pumping deep, until his pent-up lust was fully exhausted.

Stick to the plan, Jason.

And he did. Jason grasped Pearl by the ankles and gently prised her legs apart, forming a sexy V, and exposing her moist, bushy pussy.

Pearl squealed in anticipation. "ohyes ohyes ohyes ohyes ohyes ohyes!"

Jason gave a sinister little chuckle, and kissed down one of Pearl's legs. Pearl squirmed satisfyingly, and Jason repeated the process with the other leg. When he got to the bottom this time, though, he didn't stop, and buried his face in her bush.

Pearl gasped, and draped her legs around Jason's back. "Stay right there," she purred. "I've got you."

"Oh, do you?" Jason said, more to her snatch than to her face. "I think I've got you pretty good."

Jason slithered his tongue sideways in between Pearl's pussy lips, and licked her inner walls slowly, letting her get a good preview of the ride she was in for.

"Huhh...fuck!" Pearl said, making it very clear who had who. "So yummy, baby. Your tongue makes me feel so yummy!"

Jason paused briefly, to stare up at Pearl. She was peering with heavy-lidded eyes over the mountain range of her bosom. Jason deliberately lifted his head slightly, and wiped his already slick face on her inner thigh, planting kisses as he went, letting her get a good view of him doing it.

"Oh, pretty pretty Pearl," Jason said, "we're gonna get a whole lot yummier."

Jason went to town on her then. He licked everywhere. Her labia, her inner walls, her outer walls, laving saliva and spreading her vaginal juices all over, until they seeped down the crack of her ass and onto the armrest below. He buried his tongue in her, twisting and stiffening it in the way that only that special muscle can, showing off and surprising her with his oral dexterity. He got his lips and even his nose into the action, in an up-and-down motion calculated to drive her out of her mind, intermittently tapping her clit on each up and down stroke.

All the while, he kept his hands in the picture, sometimes gently stroking, other times gripping her thighs or reaching up to press into her belly, but always in control. Always letting Pearl know that he was the boss. In short, Jason pulled out all the stops, giving Pearl the kind of head that she had never known that she had wanted, but would never forget.

Pearl very quickly became monosyllabic, and not long after, less than that. She became a mewling, whimpering thing, wetly humping Jason's face, always wanting more of what Jason had to offer. If she became too forceful, Jason reprimanded her. Sometimes he would stop the thing he was doing at the moment, other times he would smack her ass or her leg, sharply, to let her know to knock it off. Pearl would get the message and whimper, but backed off and let Jason have his way. Because right now, Jason's way was the only way.

And that was just how Jason wanted it. Her buildup was long, and Jason had deliberately prolonged it, reveling in how the feeling of pleasuring this sultry demon made him feel powerful. Something inside him surged, feeling the way Pearl melted for him, as her own demon heat began to surge in response.

Which was why it was time to be a bastard.

"Feel good, baby?" Jason said, coming up for air.

"Uh huh," Pearl said quickly.

"You like fucking my face?" Jason said.

"yeahyeahFUCKyeah," Pearl said, the interjection coming and Jason dived face first back into her giving her a powerful full-slit lick.

"You gonna have a big, sloppy come, with my tongue inside you?" Jason said.

"fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Pearl moaned, winding up for the pitch.

Jason pulled away. Not abruptly, but not slowly either. He gleefully watched Pearl's face, as her expression changed from one on the brink of ecstasy to that of confusion.

"Far as I can go, sweetie," Jason said.

"No no no," Pearl said, "come back!"

"Sorry," Jason said, folding his arms and peering at her through her still-raised legs. "Granny said."

"What?!?" Pearl said. "Granny said no sex for you, not me!"

"Don't wanna risk it," Jason said, rather enjoying this. "There might be side effects."

"Side effects?" Pearl said. "I just wanna come. Come on baby, I need it. Give it to me..."

Jason stood up. "The way that we tend to get when we're around each other, not a chance."

"I could make you," Pearl said. She got to her feet and faced Jason, then looking pointedly down at the rather noticeable bulge at his crotch. "I could take what I want from you and take my chances."

Jason didn't even bother hiding his now-constant state of arousal. He put his hands on his hips and said, "Try me."

Pearl stepped right into him, thrusting her naked cunt against the taut bulge of Jason's dick, threading her arm around his waist and pulling him toward her, crushing her immense boobs into his chest.

Close enough now to kiss, Pearl instead licked his face. "Mmmm," she moaned, "I taste so good on you, baby."

"Good thing I'm a messy eater," Jason said, doing his level best to maintain his composure.

Pearl became all sex kitten. She was a writhing, moaning doll composed of wet tongue, big warm breasts and hot, pulsing pussy. Jason's dick really, really, really wanted to go rogue, and take furious advantage of all that she had on offer.

Especially the breasts. Feeling them against him now, knowing that Pearl would be more than happy to let him have his way with them, and then some, the thought of the greasy butter dripping from her chin down into her cleavage, getting them ready for the slickest, slipperiest breast-fest of his life, lost in the canyon of her soft, pliable titflesh...

"Sorry, Pearl," Jason said, as she lapped at his face. "I'm gonna have to be firm on this."

"In more ways than one," Pearl quipped. When Jason didn't react she pulled away from his face. "You're serious."

"I have to be," Jason said. "You gotta understand, Pearl. I tryin' not to die here."

Pearl grimaced. "You're right," she said at last. "Dammit."

She stepped back from Jason. Then she threw a mini-tantrum.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Pearl said, stamping her foot with each word.

Jason found it hard to notice anything but colossal breasts, bouncing with furious abandon.

"Why'd you tease me like that, then?" Pearl said. "Some sort of revenge thing?"

"A little bit," Jason admitted. "What's the matter, don't like the taste of your own medicine?"

"No, I don't," Pearl said with a pout. Then she gave a sly smirk. "I think you may have a bit of demon in you."

"I've certainly got some on me," Jason said.

Pearl's eyes glazed over for a second, as she thought about the experience of Jason licking her. Then, barely audible, she murmured, "I'm going to fuck your mouth so hard I break your face."