Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, baby," Pearl said. "My big titties are so mean to you. You need to teach them a lesson! Fuck my big, mean boobies, Jason! Fuck... my... titties... fuck them... really... hard...!"

Jason did just that, pumping and thrusting, pounding his dick with unrestrained abandon into Pearl's succulent cleavage. Pearl watched in amazement as the head of Jason's cock poked through the top of her fleshy breast cleft, each time gushing with more hot, gooey jism.

"Mmm...that's it," Pearl said, lost in the sight of her own tit-fucking. "Give it all to Pearl...all your thick... hot... delicious..."

Pearl craned her neck down and swallowed the head of Jason's penis. While still stroking his shaft with her squeezed-together tits, she licked and slurped at his cock head, gulping down the cum that flowed freely from it. She was relentless, giving no pause, no moment when his cock was not in either the heavenly softness of her cleavage or the devilish suction of her mouth.

Jason felt his balls churning like never before. It was as if there was an ocean of hot, roiling cum barely kept in check, ready to erupt at any moment.

Pearl popped her mouth off his cock, trailing a line of spit and cum that connected her lips and his dick.

"I know I shouldn't," she said, "but your cum is so rich... the flavor, so tasty... If you're good, I might let you do it. Let you fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth the way you fuck my pussy... the way you fuck my big jugs. Fuck my mouth hard and deep, until you can't help but unload your seed in my mouth. Would you like that, baby? Would you like to fuck pretty Pearl's face? Your body yearning to fill up my mouth, making my cheeks bulge with load after load of your creamy, yummy man-sauce? I'll savor every drop, I promise..."

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" Jason said, wild from the tit-fucking and filthy talk.

"But not today," Pearl said. "Not just yet. Today I'm going to pump the come out of you with my big fucking titties."

Jason could only grunt in response. He was so close now. Any second, Pearl would get what she wanted...all over her.

"But...damn..." Pearl said lustily. "I guess one more taste couldn't hurt." She leaned her face down again to lap up more of his cum.

Suddenly, from behind Pearl, came the sound of the wooden door slamming open.

"What is the meaning of this?" roared a woman's voice.

Pearl seemed just as startled as Jason, as a hand caught her by her hair and lifted her up and away from Jason as easily as an adult lifts a toy.

"I have seen enough!" the woman said.

Now Jason could see the speaker. She was clearly another demon, like Pearl, with the red skin and black wings. Unlike Pearl, she was clothed. She wore a leather halter and skirt, both of which appeared handmade.

She was quite similar to Pearl, but also...not. For starters, she was taller by at least a foot. Her body was just as curvaceous, but this woman was a bit more toned, seeming to have a bit more muscle behind her curves. She possessed the same lush, wavy black hair, only hers was streaked with wide stripes, three of them, that faded from violet at the ends to almost white closer to her scalp.

And her breasts...her breasts were enormous. Not as massive as Pearl's gargantuan funbags, but damn close. Jason could tell right away that they weren't as firm as Pearl's. She held Pearl aloft with one arms, and Pearl's energetic struggling caused the pressing flesh of the woman's cleavage to quiver and jiggle freely, in a way that was entirely different from Pearl's firm bounce.

Still, despite these differences, the two were similar enough that they could have been sisters.

"Granny!" Pearl said, still hanging by her hair, her wings fluttering frantically against the air. "I can explain!"

"Explain what, Purleen?" said the woman, who was apparently Granny, "Explain why you have stolen a human for your own private use? Hmm?! Is there any excuse for that disgusting display? Drinking human seed...for pleasure?"

"But, Granny," Pearl said, her tone a pleading one, "I've discovered something wond-"

Granny didn't let her finish. Instead, she backhanded Pearl across the face. This was no ordinary blow, though. Granny was just as strong as Pearl, and she hit her with enough force to send her tumbling end over end through the air, wings askew and limbs flailing.

Pearl sailed right into the wall. The force of her impact was so great, hairline fractures formed where she struck the solid stone. Pearl fell into a heap on the floor, and was still.

"Stupid, stupid girl," muttered Granny, and then turned to look at Jason. Her face twisted in malevolent confusion.

"You're not one of ours," Granny said, mostly to herself.

Jason was, understandably, well out of sex mode now; Granny's interruption had kinda killed the mood, and for that he was almost thankful. He found his voice and spoke.

"One of your what, ma'am?" Jason said.

Granny's black eyes went wide at his words, and he saw that her eyes, too, had the same blazing yellow sparks dancing within them.

"You speak?!" Granny said incredulously. "From where did you learn speech?"

"From my mom and dad," Jason said. "Is that a problem?"

"Your...?" Granny began, and then shook her head in disbelief. "Which kingdom produced you?" she said.

"Kingdom?" Jason repeated.

Granny pressed her lips together impatiently. "Wings, Spines, or Tails?" she said, as if Jason should already know what the choices were, without being prompted.

"None... um... Granny... ma'am," Jason said. "I'm from America."

"America?" said Granny. A look of worry crossed her face. She looked to where Pearl lay, crumpled and still on the floor. "Oh, little Purleen..." she said, "What have you done?"

Granny continued to stare silently at Pearl, before Jason cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Hey?" Jason said, "Excuse me...Granny?"

Granny turned slowly back around to face Jason. Jason continued, hoping he was showing proper deference to the demon who had just kicked the ass of super-strong, super-tough Pearl.

"I think we can both agree that what Pearl did was wrong, right?" Jason said. When Granny didn't answer, he continued.

"Cause I'm kinda here against my will, and I was wondering if there was some way, I could, y'know...go?"

Granny considered for a few seconds. When she answered, her face was all steely resolve.

"Yes," Granny said gravely. "I suppose you must go."

"Thanks," Jason said. "No offense, but I never want to see this godforsaken place again."

"That won't be a problem," Granny said, approaching him. Jason realized, with alarm, that Granny was reaching for his neck.

"Wait!" Jason said. "That's not what I meant!"

"You have my apologies, human," Granny said, clasping her big hand around his throat, encircling it easily, "but this is for the best."

Jason could only struggle helplessly against his restraints, as Granny began to squeeze the life from him.

"No!"

Granny was knocked aside by a crimson blur, as Pearl slammed into her, sending them both to the floor.

Freed from Granny's chokehold, Jason was able to raise his head in time to see Pearl and Granny roll to a halt. Pearl rose to her feet first, and Granny immediately followed suit.

"So," Granny said. "Not down, then?"

"From that little love tap?" Pearl said. She scoffed. "Hatchlings hit harder than you do."

"That was merely a warning," Granny said.

"Really?" Pearl said. "A warning about what?"

"Foolish girl!" Granny spat. "You know it is forbidden to bring the Earthborn to Tarterus!"

"But why, Granny?" Pearl shot back. "The humans are harmless, and carry within them such power!"

"Harmless, you say?" Granny replied. "Look at you? Ministering to this human, debasing yourself before him."

"I was preparing him!" Pearl said. "No human controls me!"

"Is that so?" Granny said, unconvinced. "That is not what it looked like from my perspective. And once I end him-"

"I can't let you do that, Granny," Pearl said. "This one is mine."

"Take care, girl," Granny said, warning sparks flaring in her eyes. "Do you really think you can stop me?"

Matching sparks blazed in Pearl's own eyes. Pearl said nothing, but instead adopted some sort of fighting stance: legs bent, hips squared off, wings folded tightly behind her back and fists at the ready.

Granny nodded grimly, a trace of sadness on her face. She began to speak in their weird demon language.

"Kosta palarium mand-"

Pearl charged at Granny, covering the ten feet between them before Jason was even aware that she had moved. Pearl yanked one of Granny's arms sideways, while simultaneously hooking one of her legs around Granny's calf. An instant later, a very surprised Granny was flat on her back, her wings splayed out beneath her.

Though down, Granny was far from out. She bent her wings around in front of her body, correctly predicting Pearl's next move: a downward punch to the face. The blow landed with a loud crack, the sound echoing thunderously in the big chamber.

But although Granny's wings buckled, they withstood the blow. Those demon wings looked fragile, but must be made of sterner stuff than they seemed.

With surprising agility and deft wing control, Granny rolled away and got back to her feet. She faced Pearl again, this time in an aggressive fighting stance of her own, one where her greater height could work to her advantage.

Unable to escape, Jason could only watch as the two demons engaged each other in combat. He craned his neck as they maneuvered around the room. As neither of the women had favorable intentions for Jason, he dreaded the moment when one would emerge as victor.

It was clear Jason, even with his limited fighting experience, that Granny was the more experienced combatant. She had a measured strategy that combined offense and defense. She would strike at Pearl whenever there was an opening, while simultaneously keeping her guard up whenever possible.

Pearl, however, was full-on aggro. Aside from a few clever tricks here and there, there was no finesse at all to her assault. She rained blows onto Granny with all the force she could muster, rarely paying a whit of attention to her own defense.

At first, Jason thought that Granny was trying the old rope-a-dope, taking the hits but staying in the game. Saving her energy so as to wear Pearl down, til the moment arrived when she could easily put the more aggressive demon away.

But as the seconds ticked by, Jason wondered if that was the right way to go. Pearl never seemed to tire, and hardly flinched when struck by Granny's expertly delivered blows.

Granny, meanwhile, seemed to be growing weaker, her attacks becoming less frequent and less precise. Also, unlike her opponent, she groaned in pain each time Pearl landed a blow on her.

Eventually, as Pearl's assault continued, Granny ceased even trying to attack. She only defended herself, with middling success, while Pearl steadfastly forced her back, step by step, to the far wall.

Watching them battle, Jason found that he was neither repulsed, nor frightened, the consequences of the outcome far from his mind. Instead, he was excited by the fierce display of combat prowess. He eagerly drank in the scene of these two busty demons, exerting themselves for his entertainment as they pummeled each other's bodies with deadly force.

He was only mildly surprised that his cock was as stiff as ever, thrilling to their violent physical exchange. This was something he'd never experienced before, and the animal bloodlust that coursed through far outstripped his lingering shame and dread.

The endgame for this battle came in the form of an ill-timed feint from Granny. It left her open on her right, and Pearl took advantage of it.

Pearl caught Granny off-balance with a palm strike just below her ribs. When Granny doubled over in pain, Pearl lifted her knee, slamming it into Granny's face.

Granny's torso jerked upward from the impact, leaving her completely defenseless. Using both hands, Pearl grabbed Granny firmly around her hips. Then Pearl, spreading her own wings wide, lifted the both of them halfway to the ceiling with a series of powerful wingbeats.

Ten feet in the air, Pearl tossed the limp and disoriented Granny. She then caught Granny by her ankles, and swung her around in a great circle. Finally, Pearl released Granny, throwing her at the floor, headfirst.

Granny landed with a sickening crack, and the stone floor shook with the impact. Granny lay in a heap on the floor, limbs and wings at odd angles. Not moving.

Jason looked up at Pearl. She was still hovering mid-air, keeping herself aloft with flaps of her wings that beat in time with her heavy breaths.

She gazed down to where Granny lay, a crazed, teeth-baring smile on her face.

"Oh my god," Jason said.

Still grinning broadly, Pearl shifted her gaze to Jason. "Eh?" she said.

"Granny," Jason said. "You killed her."

Pearl frowned, and raised an eyebrow. "Unlikely," she said. "Granny is a tough old bat. It will take more than that to kill her."

Pearl swooped down and collected the still form of Granny in her arms. Granny was a jumble, Jason thought. Arms and legs aren't supposed to bend like that.

"I will need to take some precautions, however," she said.

Pearl hovered over to the far wall, where sat a previously unnoticed wooden chair. It looked like one of those old-school electric chairs, with metal cuffs for the hands, feet, and head, only big enough to seat a demon of Granny's size, or even larger.

"It's the naughty chair for you, Granny!" Pearl said, depositing Granny's limp body into the seat.

Pearl stood on the floor again, to hold Granny upright with one hand. Then, with her other hand, she quickly and expertly fastened the arm, ankle and collar cuffs.

"I've done enough time in this thing to know the drill," Pearl muttered. She stood back from the chair, checking her work for any flaws.

"And now," Pearl proclaimed, "the finishing touch. Shawar a laza!"

There was a crackle of energy, and brilliant pink lightning came forth from Pearl's hands. It surrounded the restraints only, not touching the unconscious Granny, and persisted, flickering and crackling faintly.

"There," Pearl said. "Let's see her try to get out of that!" She returned her attention to Jason, with a mischievous smirk.

"Now," Pearl said, "where were we?"

"Pearl..." Jason began. He knew had to speak carefully. Pearl stalked toward him, eyeing him hungrily, and her wings flittering with excitement. He knew what she wanted. Her previous bloodlust had transformed into pure lust, and with Pearl, that was deadly.

"Pearl," he said. "This is wrong."

"Wrong?" Pearl said. "Wrong how?"

"Granny," Jason said. "She said that I'm not supposed to be here. That there's some danger..."

"Oh," Pearl said, waving her hand dismissively behind her. "She's so old-fashioned. Forget her. Right now, it's just you and me."

"She was willing to kill me," Jason said, "just for being here!"

"I said forget her!" Pearl said, black eyes wide and blazing with sparks. "We need to focus on what's important."

Pearl reached the edge of the slab where Jason lay, his legs held apart by the restraints. She bit her lip and sank to her knees. Inching forward, she moved closer to Jason's cock, and settled her heavy, perspiration-covered breasts on his thighs.

"How can you be like this?" Jason said. "A minute ago you were ready to kill Granny, and now you're trying to get me off?"

Pearl shrugged. "Fighting, fucking..." she said, "whatever gets you off."

The stiff length of Jason's cock rested against Pearl's moist, heated cleavage. His dick pulsed in time with the pounding of his heart, the proximity to Pearl's hungry demon flesh making him turgid with anticipation.

"Did that turn you on, lover?" Pearl said. "Seeing me and Granny just beating the hell out of each other? Exciting, wasn't it?"

Jason couldn't have lied if he'd wanted to. The truth was evident in with each throb of his cock.

Pearl enveloped his dick in the lush crimson cushions of her mammoth breasts. Jason involuntarily released a long, welcoming sigh. The feeling of Pearl's soft chest pillows smothering his engorged rod was as warm and comforting, as erotic and dangerous, as lewd and sensual as ever. It felt so right to feel his dick returning to the fuckable valley of Pearl's impossibly large breasts.

"Time is short, baby," Pearl said. She used her hands to push her tits together from the side, and stroked Jason's cock between them.

Jason knew that Pearl could use freaky mind tricks to control him, but that wasn't the case now. Now, she was controlling him with her voluptuous, otherworldly demon breasts, and his desire to fuck them. She was turning his own powerful lust against him to force his obedience.

Upon realizing this, the understanding that this wave of lust was partially his own doing, the low flame of anger ignited within Jason.

"You hear that outside?" Pearl continued. "Even now, the battle rages, and the Wings are in peril. And here you are, full nearly to bursting with hot creamy cum."

Jason could hear the noise he heard earlier, only it was different now. Less like a rushing of water and more like a cacophony of voices shouting over each other. But it was hard for him to concentrate on anything except the blissful sensations from the tit-massage Pearl generously levied upon his straining cock.

"I need that cum to turn the tide," Pearl said. "I need you to spurt your seed all over me, sweetie, and soon."

And with that, Pearl began to really fuck him with her tits. She gathered her breasts together with her arms, crossing them before her to trap Jason's cock fully in the rippling, quivering softness of her massive bosom. She bounced her breasts up and down with her arms, and the tit-fucking ride she was giving him made his cock pulse even harder.

The undersides of Pearl's breasts slammed into Jason's thighs and smacked deliciously against the tender skin of his scrotum, which made his long-aching balls churn even more fervently with desire to expel their contents onto the Pearl's oversized demonic jugs, to repay the source of their agitation with a titanic release that would coat them and make them glisten and shimmer.

Jason felt the flow of pre-cum oozing from him again, mixing with Pearl's heat and sweat, lubricating her cleavage even further, enhancing the feeling of fucking Pearl's tits.

"Oooh...so slick..." Pearl cooed. "such a good slippery fucking for my big, beautiful boobies...that's right, baby...fuck my tits...give it to them good..."

His pre-cum flowed so generously that it began to gush from the top of Pearl's pressed together cleavage. When Pearl saw this, she lowered her head to lap it up with her tongue. With each tongueful, she squealed excitedly, the sight of her relishing his cum pushing Jason even closer to the edge of eruption.

Now Jason knew how Granny must have felt, fighting Pearl. Pearl was relentless, and Jason was helpless against her. Pearl's victory over him seemed inevitable..

But Jason had something that Granny hadn't. The anger that had awakened within him had been slowly building, rising in proportion to his lust.

Jason fanned that anger, turning it into fury, his only remaining weapon. He glared at the top of Pearl's head as she licked cum from her breasts.

"You're evil," he said, through gritted teeth.

"Nonsense," Pearl said breezily. She continued to squeeze her tits tightly around his cock, savoring the taste of his jism and pleasuring him to a scrumptious orgasm. Jason's balls had never felt so full before, but his fury would not be denied.