Drummer Boy - The Call Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd snuggled into him, and he'd let her, but she passed out not long after smoking another J. Jason, under no illusion that this was going to go anywhere, despite the very satisfying titjob, had left her passed out on the couch.

So, yeah, technically a blowjob. But he was in no way going to tell Kristin that what had really gotten him off was the slippery, sloppy, fat-breasted tit-fucking this ugly girl had given him. Christ, he didn't even remember the girl's name. So he wasn't even considering throwing Kristin aside for that. Now when Kristin was-

The bathroom door opened. Kristin came out, and she had changed. Jason had thought she had gone to take a shower, probably to kick him out after he got a good look at her dripping wet and wrapped in a towel. Give him that image as punishment, since he wasn't getting the real thing. Now his jaw hung open in amazement.

She was still wearing the running shorts, but now she had on a satiny black push-up bra, and that was all. The bra made her sizeable breasts plump out alluringly, and the tops of her breasts jiggled with each step, coming to rest a fraction of a second after she stopped before him.

Kristin had applied bright red lipstick to her lips. She'd done it inexpertly, using a little too much, like she was new to makeup, although Jason knew that wasn't the case. She had gathered her dusky blonde hair into bunches on either side of her head, replacing her one ponytail with two pigtails. Jason's cock began stiffening in his jeans.

"Oh, drummer boy!" she breathed in a baby doll voice. "I'm new on campus and I've never seen a band live before. You're just the coolest!"

"Kristin," Jason said, "Oh my god, you look..."

Kristin giggled. "I'm kinda dumb, but I've got these big boobies. If you stick your cock here," she raised one finger to her lips and smeared a line of thick lipstick down to her chin, "I'll let you shoot your thick, tasty cum in my mouth."

Jason stood up. He put his hands on Kristin's waist, right above the swell of her generous hips. Her skin was really warm, almost overheated. He couldn't tell if it was anger or desire. Or mania, for that matter. They were all tied up together in Kristin.

"Kristin, baby," he said. "That isn't what I want."

"You sure?" Kristin said. She looked down at the bulge in his jeans, straining against the denim. Then she pressed her body against him, and he could feel her stomach muscles and the heat of her body pressing against his erection, even through the fabric.

"I'm so hot for you, drummer boy," Kristin said, nipping at his jaw. "I don't know anything except fucking and sucking and letting guys shoot cum on me. I'm just a stupid little froshie slut, too dumb for anything except fucking."

She reached down and grabbed a handful of hard cock, giving him a firm squeeze through the denim. "Can you fuck some sense into me with your big dick?" she said, a sly smile playing across her very red lips.

Fuck it, Jason thought, if she's gonna play like this, then game on.

Jason advanced on Kristin, pushing her against the far wall, trapping her between it and him. Kristen yelped precociously.

"You know what?" he said. "Thisiswhat I want! I want to feel those slippery lips on my cock. I want you to smear that lipstick all over it, because you're such a messy girl. And then I want you to clean it all off. A good, thorough cleaning, until my dick is stiff as a rock and not a trace of red is left. You hear me? Because then I'm gonna bang this cock on those big titties like a drum while you play with my balls. And then I'm gonna stick my cock between your lips and fuck your mouth until you gag on this dick. I'm going to unload so much come down your throat you'll be tasting it for days. And you know why?"

Kristin shook her head slowly, looking just a bit frightened after his vivid verbal assault.

"Because that's all you're god for. It's time you learned your fucking lesson."

Jason reached up and grabbed hold of her pigtails. She said "Oh!" like she was surprised, even though he knew that had been her intention in putting her hair up like that.

He tugged downward, and said, "On your knees, you dumb little bitch."

Kristin complied, kneeling in front of Jason. She looked up at him, her eyes wide in mock wonder. "What now?" she said.

"You know what to do," Jason said.

"But I-"

"Get that fucking cock out right now!" Jason said.

Kristin smiled, a real Kristin smile, and used her hand to massage the bulge of his dick through his pants.

"I feel you," Kristin breathed. "You're so stiff. So thick and hot..."

Honestly, Jason was a moderate seven - maybe eight - inches long. Not a monster dong, but a decent cock. It had never failed him, though, and it felt good to have a cock that was a firm enough handful for any woman.

Kristin yanked his fly open and pulled his pants down. She gave his meat a couple of firm squeezes through his boxers. Jason moaned.

"That's right," Kristin said, almost to herself. "Nice and hard for the lady. The lady likes this big dick. Does the big dick like the lady? Huh?"

And just like that, Kristen had completely dropped her teenybopper ruse, and was back to being Kristin. And that meant dealing with the "the lady".

Jason didn't know exactly where "the lady" came from, but when Kristin was really hot, really letting herself go, that was when "the lady" came out. And "the lady" was insanely sexual, violently hungry for stimulation, and nearly insatiable. It meant that Kristin was not letting him get away until she had thoroughly exhausted them both.

Jason was on dangerous ground now, and he loved it.

"God, Kristin," Jason said, "The big dick likes everything the lady does."

Kristin giggled seductively. "That's right," she said. "The lady rules this fat fucking cock. Here, let me remind you."

She pulled Jason's boxers down and Jason's cock popped out, stiff and beginning to ooze precum. It smacked her on the cheek, leaving one sticky drop behind. She looked up at him, her mouth open in mock surprise.

"You did that on purpose!" she said, pretending offense.

"And I'll do it again," Jason said. She looked so hot with his stiff rod on her face.

"Fuck you," she said. "I'll do it myself." And with that, Kristin dragged her lips along the underside of his shaft, smearing sticky red lipstick along its length. Jason moaned again softly.

"You like that, huh?" she said. "And this?" Jason watched as she used her lips to draw messy lines all across his dick, holding him firmly with one hand at the base of his tool. Her soft, slick lips kissed and pressed against every inch of his member. Very soon, Kristin's lips were bare of lipstick and his cock was a stiff, unevenly red mess.

"Oh no," Kristen said. "The lady doesn't have any makeup on! What's a lady to do?"

"Don't worry," Jason said. "I got you covered. Let me return the favor."

He took hold of the back of Kristin's head with one hand and his cock with the other, and began to gently bat her face with it. He didn't want to hurt her, but he did want to get her nice and messy.

Kristin took this cock-beating with moans of "mmmm" and "thank you" and "yes" and deep moans. She moved her face around, sometimes opening her mouth, sometimes sticking her tongue out so he could smack his dick against it. Soon enough her pretty face was a sticky, slippery mess of lipstick, saliva and precum.

"So whaddaya think?" Kristin said, looking up at Jason. "Is the lady's face pretty now? Is the lady's face pretty enough to fuck?"

Jason stared in amazement at her face. Her blue eyes stood out in stark contrast to the rest of her face, which was defiled and debased, red and glistening, with the crimson color most prominent around her lips. His cock was roaringly hard now.

"Fuck, Kristin," he said, "I think I need to-"

She pushed him back suddenly, he fell flat back onto the floor, his cock pointing straight up.

"Jesus!" he yelped. He had been lucky not to whack his head on something. "Are you fucking cra-!"

She was on him instantly, hands on the floor to either side of his hips, her face poised above his dick.

"Fuck whatyou want!" she said. "The lady wants dick in her mouth, so fuck the pretty lady's face!"

Kristen swallowed him, taking in all of his dick at once. She made a gagging sound, then inexplicably she giggled, and then lifted her mouth up, slowly. Then down again quickly, gag, giggle, and up again. On the upstrokes she worked her tongue on his shaft, licking and caressing his length with her tongue, swirling it along his stiff, pulsing length.

At first, Jason was so shocked by her assault that he couldn't do more than take it. He was incredibly erect, almost impossibly stiff, but far from cumming. He wasn't even sure if he was enjoying it, being reduced to a fuck-stick for "the lady"'s appetites.

But as he felt himself building toward a thunderous orgasm, he reached up and grabbed a hank of Kristen's pigtails in each hand, and began to guide her dick-sucking. Tugging her head down and up, slightly faster each time, instructing her by feel to gradually pick up the pace.

Kristen complied, letting loose. Shereallywanted this face-fucking. She grunted, animalistically, hungrily, breathing through her nose with such force that Jason could feel the hot breath exiting her nostrils onto his belly. Less tongue action now, and more straight-up fucking. Jason began bucking his hips.

"Oh god, baby..." he moaned, "...get ready...I'm gonna come..."

And then, Kristin backed off. She jerked her hair free of Jason's grasping hands, and her lips slid free of his cock. She sat calmly back on her legs, kneeling again.

"There," she said, wiping a smear of saliva from her lips with the back of her hand. She was breathing heavily.

"All clean," she huffed.

Jason was too shocked to say anything at first. He had been so close to a huge orgasm, and she had stopped him. He looked down at his abandoned cock. It was still sticking straight up, engorged and throbbing. It was like a land mine: the slightest touch could set him off, and he'd launch his jizz into the air like a fountain. But just as she'd said, all the red lipstick was cleaned off. Although now his cock was deep red for a different reason.

"You bitch," Jason said breathlessly. "Get over here and let me spunk in your mouth!"

"I don't think so," Kristin said. "You had your chance. I don't think you want it bad enough. Maybe you know someone who gives better head?"

God, did she ever stop playing?

"Or maybe," Jason said, playing along, still fighting the urge to come at any moment, "maybe there's something else I want from you."

With only a little difficulty, Jason rose to his feet and stood before the kneeling Kristin. He grabbed her pigtails, pulling her upward, forcing her to stand up also. She winced, and that made his cock throb again.

"Maybe," he said, "I want to put this big cock somewhere else. Someplace the lady'll like even more."

"You only think you know what the lady wants," she protested weakly.

Jason took the lead now, leaning down to tongue and nibble her earlobe, and she moaned. Earlobe play pushed her buttons, and it was a delicate business, but Jason had just about perfected it with her. After so much violent activity, this gentleness made Kristen shiver.

At the same time he squeezed her ass cheeks, kneading them, cupping them as he pulled her into him to rub her mound against his erect and slippery dick. He was making a mess of her shorts, but from the wetness he felt with his cock, she was making mess of her own on the other side of the fabric.

"God damn, Kristin," he whispered to her, "you're driving my dick crazy. I've got something for you. You want it? Huh, baby? You want me to give it to you?"

She moaned and continued to dry hump his crotch, up and down with increasing fervor. Was she about to come? Had she already?

"Fuuuck, baby!" she chirped. "Fuuuck...baby...fuuuuck - oh!"

Jason had been nipping at her earlobe, and surprised her with a sharp bite. She stiffened and when she did, Jason tugged down on her shorts. They came down as she straightened, exposing her deliciously round ass and neatly trimmed bush, her pubic hair a few shades darker than the hair on her head, but unmistakably blonde.

He slipped a hand along the crack of her ass and gently inserted one finger into her moist slit from behind.

"Shit...uh!" Kristin said. He began to finger her from behind, his other hand spreading her pussy lips from the front. This meant his cock wasn't getting any attention, but at the pace she had been going he wasn't going to last much longer, and he wanted to make sure he lasted long enough to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Kristin bucked against his digital onslaught, grinding and shuddering as his fingers probed her, in and out, making slippery, squishy noises. He felt the muscles inside her pussy begin to pulse and quiver. He inserted another finger from behind and increased the intensity of his finger-fucking. She matched him stroke for stroke, seeming to want to force his fingers out and suck them back in at the same time.

Kristin body jerked and trembled, and she moaned long and softly as she orgasmed, biting at his chest, then slumping into Jason's embrace. She closed her eyes and sighed, humming a few off-key notes.

"I win," Jason said softly into her ear.

Kristin released him and looked up with dreamy eyes, then almost instantly turned fierce.

"Oh, you think so?" she said.

"Yup," Jason said. "First one to come loses."

"Maybe you don't get to come at all?" Kristin said. She looked down at his still swollen cock. She gave it a hard slap with her hand, and was rewarded with a satisfyingsmack.

Jason winced, and said "Ow!" But, although it had stung a bit, it also felt really good somehow.

"Then maybe," he said stepping to Kristen, trying to keep his cool, his dick pressing against her belly, "maybe I do find some freshman bitch to fuck. Maybe Ido make her come like a fucking tidal wave. Maybe Ido give that bitch a big dick to suck on, give her a thick mouthful of sticky come to gulp down. Maybe she gets a nice deep dicking whenever she wants, with no crazy talk, huh? Bet the lady wouldn't like that."

Kristin chuckled and broke off from him. She circled around him to stand at the foot of her bed.

"Not gonna happen," Kristen said.

"And why's that?" Jason said.

"Because the lady won't let it," she said confidently. "You need the lady. The lady makes you hard. The lady makes you come. And the lady makes you come back. Harder. The lady won't ever let you go. The lady wants every fucking inch you've got. And you're gonna give it to her."

Jason was speechless again. He watched as Kristin sat primly on the bed and then leaned back. She stretched her arms above her head and gyrated against the cotton sheets as if they were the most luxurious silk.

"Fuck yeah," Kristin breathed, addressing Jason, but with her eyes closed. "The lady is going to ruin all those other bitches for you."

Kristin's ass was right on the edge of the bed, and she swung her hips gently side to side, her moist pussy a sexual pendulum. Her breasts had nearly bounced free of the frilly bra that had barely contained them in the first place.

Then she tossed both her legs in the air. She yanked her running shorts all the way off and flung them at Jason.

"Now bring that big fat cock over here and fuck the nice lady," she said.

God help the crazy bitch, but she was right. No other woman turned him on the way that Kristin did.

Jason approached the bed, his pulsing cock leading the way. Gently, almost tenderly, he laid his cock against her moist slit, not daring to enter her yet, but wanting to so badly. Her soft pubic fuzz tickled the underside of his cock and it felt electric.

"That's good," Kristin moaned, "now slide it into me, baby."

Jason did, slowly. Kristin grunted as he entered her, and then breathed in slowly, hissing through clenched teeth. Then she exhaled, her mouth rounding into an O as she did so. Centimeter by centimeter, entering her carefully so as to not come instantly, Jason filled her up with his warm cock.

Kristin's exhalations went from silent, to a squeak, to a squeal as Jason entered her fully. His balls now rested against the round softness of her ass cheeks.

"Fuck," said Kristin. "Fuck. Tight squeeze. Perfect fucking fit. God damn."

"You feel so good baby," Jason said. "You make my cock feel so fucking good."

"Fuck the lady slowly, baby," Kristin said dreamily. "Fuck the lady nice and slow. Please?"

"Yes ma'am," Jason said.

He reached down with both hands and lifted her hips up off the bed. Just a couple of inches, but with her shoulders still on the mattress, he now had the freedom and control to fuck her properly. And he knew exactly how to fuck Kristin properly.

He began slowly, sliding out of her pussy as gingerly as he'd entered her. He could feel her gripping his cock with her vaginal walls as he withdrew, and it felt fucking great. She was so wet that he could have pounded away without restraint, but he wanted to feel it all. He wanted her to know he was feeling it. There would be furious banging soon enough, but right now he was all about raising the pressure.

"Feel that, baby?" Jason said. "Feel that dick inside you?"

"mmmm, yeah," Kristin mewled at him. "feels good..."

His cock head just barely slipped out of her, with just the tip still in, and then he pulled her toward him. A little faster this time. No frantic urgency. Control. Fucking Kristin like this gave him all the control. One benefit of being a drummer was having strong arms, and that allowed him to support her weight with all the control he needed to bring her off just right.

He watched her inhale slowly as he patiently filled her with dick. When his balls were again resting against her buttocks, her stomach tensed. He could feel his cock head touching her cervix, and when it did, Kristin let out her breath with an "oooooh". And then, just a little bit faster, he began to withdraw his cock again.

This patient fucking wasn't just for her benefit. He loved the feeling of her pussy walls as she clenched and released the prick moving inside her. He imagined he could see what he was feeling, her soft pink vaginal tunnel caressing this turgid invader, clutching and relaxing against his member as he coaxed a huge orgasm out of her. He loved the feeling of her soft hip flesh in his big hands as he lifted her into and away from him, controlling the pace of the fucking with precise timing. He loved watching her pretty mouth working as she lost the power of speech, her lips now grimacing, now smiling, now forming that perfect "O" that had brought him off dozens on times, when it was wrapped around his dick. He loved watching her breasts jiggle, trembling so gently at first, but jumping up and down as he increased the speed of his thrusting. Her perky brown nipples, so hard now, bounced to the beat of their fucking.

Jasonbecamehis cock. His cock was inside Kristin and they were each using each other to get off. Kristin and Jason...they could feel each other as one being, building toward their mutual, explosive finish.

He sped up some more, feeling himself building to a mighty climax.

"more," Kristin moaned. "the lady wants more..."

The sound of her husky pleading almost made him start his final approach to Cumblast City, but he managed to hold off, knowing the reward would be greater for both of them if he delayed just a little bit longer.

"The lady likes?" he said, thrusting in and out of her at a quick but deliberate pace. "Is the lady ready to come on this dick?"

"uhhhh...yeah," Kristin whimpered, "ohgodyeah...love the way you fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..."