Drunk at the Movies

Story Info
Wife has her hands full at the theater.
954 words
3.82
397.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HMiller
HMiller
10 Followers

It was a lovely evening, and my wife and I were going out to dinner with some friends. It was a nearby restaurant, and the weather was cool and pleasant, so we decided to walk. My wife was dressed nicely, in a short, tight dress that was relatively low-cut.

We had a great dinner, and the four of us put away about a bottle of wine each. We ate and drank and talked for hours, the conversation by the end getting rather risque, and lots of flirting passed between everyone. At 11:30 a waiter stood behind our table and coughed, and we noticed that we were the last group in the place. We pushed our chairs back, said goodbye to our friends, and walked out.

I lit a cigarette as my wife and I began the walk home, and put my other arm around her. i was feeling a bit mischievous, as I often do while drunken, and I delicately guided her toward the house using a different route than the one we had taken to reach the restaurant. On this route we were bound to pass the local porn theater.

The theater was old and run down, and signs were posted notifying all those who cared that the building was soon to be destroyed to make room for a shiny new mini-mall. As we approached I made a suggestion.

"Care for a movie?" I asked, with a smile.

"In there?" she said. "I don't think so."

"Come on," I said. "It'll be fun. Besides, we've never been in there before, and soon it will be gone."

"I'm not really interested," she said, with a giggle.

"No, no. Of course not. It's just a chance to experience something that will soon be gone from our landscape. It's one of the few remaining porn theaters, all driven out by the wonderful world of home video." I tightened my arm around her, and led her to the box office. A very bored looking older man did not even look up from his magazine when I said "two." He simply said "Sixteen dollars." I pushed a twenty through the opening, and he slid back my change. We walked into the lobby.

The lobby was poorly lit, and smelled of dampness. A glass display case held candy of unknown vintage, with packaging which did not quite seem to correspond to the products sold in the more mainstream theaters. We passed it by and entered into the theater.

"I can't see anything," my wife said, with a nervous laugh. Still holding her around the waist, we made our way a few rows toward the screen, before trying to move into a seat. I bumped into a person already sitting there. "Sorry," I whispered, and we moved forward, finally finding an open spot.

We moved in toward the middle of the row and sat down. It took a moment before our eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough to even see the film. It was a projection of a video tape, and it was not well-focused, and it was not brightly illuminated.

"This place is gross," my wife said. I had to agree with her. It was a nasty scene. We started watching the movie, making humorous comments about the actions of the actors, as well as their physical attributes. I noticed that other people were moving closer to us, as the seats around us began to squeak. I put my hand on my wife's breast and kissed her. At that point I noticed that someone was now sitting on the other side of my wife. He looked at me, and I nodded.

I took my hand off my wife's breast, and placed it on her thigh. She said "This really turns you on, doesn't it?' and she put her hand on my crotch. "Yes, it does," she said.

I moved my hand up under her dress, and was startled to find that there was another hand there before me. The guy next to her had begun stroking her pussy through her panties, and she slid down in her seat a bit to make herself more available. That was when I noticed that there was a hand on her breast, coming from the seat behind her. I looked back and saw that a guy was jerking off rapidly, with no sense of doing anything out of the ordinary, while his hand was down the front of her dress.

The guy next to her leaned over and whispered into her ear, and she reached over toward his lap. His cock was hard and out of his pants, and she began to rub it up and down, while his finders, which had now pushed aside her panties, moved slowly into and out of her pussy.

"Get your cock out," she said to me. I was only to happy to comply, and unzipped my pants. I was so excited I had nearly come already. She began stroking me, and she moaned softly. The guy sitting in front of her was turned around completely in his seat, with his pants down, jerking off with one hand and grabbing the breast that the guy behind her wasn't using. She moaned again, and kissed me. It was too much. I cried out and came, splashing her face with my cum. It was a chain reaction, and the other three guys came in rapid succession, as did my wife. Everything grew still for a moment, and then I zipped up my pants and helped her up. We shuffled off down the row, up the aisle, and back into the street. I brushed a bit of cum off her cheek, and we walked home, hand in hand.

HMiller
HMiller
10 Followers