Drunk Dreams Cum True

Story Info
Fiona decides to grant her ex's wish when he drunk dials her.
2.5k words
3.95
59.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,334 Followers

Mick knew that he'd made a mistake when he first walked the door into his apartment. He wasn't sure what it was he'd done wrong but the house just felt wrong. It wasn't the sort of thing he could put his finger on yet it had the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. "Hello?" He hadn't expected an answer but the silence was almost as damning as a human voice would have been.

That was the first clue that really settled in his mind. He'd been in the house for an entire minute and Smokey the cat hadn't run up to him to beg for his attention. "Smokey. C'mere girl!" He patted his knee expecting her to emerge from where ever she was hiding. "That's odd." Pulling off his coat and setting it on the coat rack and scanned the living room.

The room was clean, something Mick had to admit with more than just a hint of self loathing was as sure a sign that someone had been in his place as a person sleeping on his couch. He almost never got all his clothing out of the room and he always left a tall glass of water resting on his coffee table. "Hello!" He called this time louder and the same nothing responded.

Nobody had called telling him they'd be coming over which was just common courtesy (especially if they wanted him to pick them up something to drink) not that most of the people Mick hung around with were renown for their manners. That meant he could narrow it down to the people who either had keys to his place or at least knew that he kept on in the fake piece of dog shit in his bushes. Which sadly only narrowed it down from everybody he knew to everybody he'd known for more than five years.

He didn't have a lot of time to ponder the list of people who might be in the house before he was interrupted by Smokey's frustrated cries. Mick shook his head and smiled at Smokey who was standing several feet from the kitchen door angrily meowing at the guardian, an upright Oreck, crowding the door way. "Silly kitty. Who were you annoying?" He walked around the vacuum and scooped her into his arms affectionately nuzzling the cat who immediately purred a happy response. "You know if you weren't such an obnoxious brat people might not always try to lock you away. No they wouldn't." He lightly kissed her on the top of her head and then sat her back on the floor. "For now though you can stay in here. You look like you've been a very patient kitty though." Mick opened the fridge and poured her a saucer of milk, heated her up a can of the wet cat food and got a beer before leaving the cat still trapped in the kitchen. "I'll let you out later. Promise."

Armed with a cold beer Mick returned to his quest to find his home invader. As he reached the top of the stairs he found his first clue. A Frederick's of Hollywood bag and next to an empty shoe box and a pair of old sneakers. Well that narrowed it down to female friends, and female friends with cute little feet at that. That wasn't really particularly narrowing either but as surprise guests went this was shaping up to be quite interesting.

Turning the corner at the top of the stairs brought him to another clue a pair of white sock with red stripes and a step beyond that a pair of track shorts. Mick smirked slightly still clueless as to who could be leaving such an enticing trail through his home. "I wonder who." He mused aloud, now perfectly content to follow along obediently. There was another item, a neon green sports bra and a hair scrunchie right outside the bathroom door.

He opened the door to the bathroom and other than a pair of panties resting on his bath rug it was empty. The room was still warm and filled with the hot steam. The mirror was fogged up except for a crude drawing of a nude woman with her legs spread and an arrow pointing towards his room. "Cute." Mick drawled with a smirk but he followed the arrow to his room.

The woman sprawled out on his bed wasn't nude. She was wearing a pair of sky blue heels with big bows behind her slender ankles. Her stockings, garter belt, thong and bra were all matching sky blue and just a shade shy of transparent. She was an itty bitty little slip of a girl. If he hadn't graduated from college, a year after her, he wouldn't have believed the waifish five foot nothing just more than a handful of cleavage girl was of age. The candy apple red lipstick on her pouty mouth and violet eye shadow didn't do much more to make her maturity apparent.

The thing that gave away Fiona's age were her eyes. Something about the way she looked at Mick always made her seem powerful. She was always in control of every situation and it was every bit as intoxicating as it was infuriating. "Took you long enough." Fiona whispered rolling onto her hands and knees and crawling to the edge of the bed. "You like it? Last I checked you were really into fairies." She twisted her spine to reveal a tiny pair of transparent wings attached to the back of her bra. "You like?"

"I'm certainly not complaining." Mick answered with a leer. "Though I am curious why you didn't call." He said allowing the gravitational pull of her beauty to draw him to the bed where he took a seat.

"Don't you like surprises?" Fiona purred crawling and resting her head on his shoulder. Her skin was still warm from her shower and aroma of her lilac scented soap wafted around Mick. "You used to like surprises." Tilting her head just slightly she ran her tongue along his jaw line up to his ear, gently caressing the lobe before biting down and playfully tugging at it."

Biting down on his lower lip only stifled his gasp for a split second and when it came it was louder than he expected. "Fi, what do you want?" She tugged a little harder her hands slipped beneath his arms gliding smoothly over his chest up to his collar. Instead of an answer, or perhaps it was an answer, she started unbuttoning his shirt while she continued nibbling at his ear. "Fi!" Mick exclaimed when her fingers pinched down on his nipple twisting slightly. Without thinking Mick tilted his head back presenting his throat to her. "Stop." He whimpered.

Fiona yanked his shirt back popping the last few buttons of his shirt and pulled it half way down off his arms leaving them partially pinned behind him. Each of her hands had claimed a nipple to twist and tweak enjoying the micro gasps that accompanies the responsive twitches of his body. "Stop?" She bit down on his shoulder hard enough to get a light wince out of him. "Stop? I'm pretty familiar with the international gesture for stop and you aren't given it." She hissed kissing down along his spine until she reached the small of his back. Once there she worked her way back up this time pulling a bit of flesh between her teeth each time until she her head again rested on his shoulder. "If you really want me to stop, maybe you should stop me." Her hands slid down over the smooth flesh of his chest, down to his stomach and even lower removing belt. "You know you're so much bigger than I am." She teased. At the same time she slipped her hand into his boxers pawing around until she found his cock only half erect and wrapped her fingers around it.

The idea of stopping her crossed his mind for only a moment before fleeing to its farthest corners. It was difficult to form any thoughts with her breasts pressing against his back and her smell utterly engulfing him. Her slender digits wrapped around his cock robbed him of any objections he might have had. "What do you want Fi?"

"What makes you so certain I want anything?" She squeezed down on his cock. "Maybe I'm just here because I really like the way you whimper. Did you ever think of that?" At some point she had kicked off her shoes because when she wrapped her legs around his waist she uses her bare feet to wriggle his pants and boxers down to his ankles. "Did you ever think of that?" She laced her legs around his spreading them so she could slip a hand between his thighs and cradle his sack. Mick shook his head and shuddered. "Of course not." Fiona started stroking his shaft in long slow motions. "You just think so lowly of me." Her voice was twisted into a pout. "Do you remember what we were talking about the other week?" Mick tried to clear his mind of the haze it was in and remember anything he'd said to anybody in the last month. He wasn't sure if it was her grasp that kept him from remembering or if he was just drawing a blank at random but either way he shook his head. "Tick tock. If you can't remember maybe I'll go find someone to play with who listens to me on the phone, late at night-" her voice dropped an octave "-when they call me drunk, horny and watching porn." Mick's entire body went stiff. "Oh you remember now?"

"Yes." Mick whispered. He'd spent most of a day trying to convince himself that hadn't happened and when he didn't get a teasing call the next day he was sure he'd just dreamt it. "You're gonna make ms say it aren't you?"

"I'm not making you do anything." Fiona whispered her grasp loosening around his shaft. "I would never make you do anything you were uncomfortable with." The smile on her face was audible. "Like I said I'm sure there's someone else who'd love to be the one to help me break in my new toy." Fiona pressed her cheek to his guiding his gaze to his television where black bottle sat next to an indiscrete cardboard box. "So are you gonna ask me to grant your wish?"

"I wish you'd lickmyass whileIcuminasa." He mumbled under his breath and embarrassed blush burning his skin.

Her grip loosened even more until she was just grazing her fingers over his flesh. "You don't sound like you really want it." She was about to remove her hand from his crotch when he clasped her wrist. "Oh, that's cute. But I want to hear you ask. I mean what you want is so nasty. So degrading. You won't ever look at me the same way again after I jam my tongue in you ass. Worse you'll be thinking about another woman." Fiona could feel his pace quicken in his against her chest. "Do you know what that's like for a woman? Knowing that while you're here with me you'll be thinking about porn whore Asa Akira, like I'm not good enough for you. Even after all that you can't even ask me like you really want it." She sniffled and dramatically tossed her head to one side.

"Please Fiona would you lick my asshole and make me cum?" The blush he already felt seemed like it would singe him.

"See was that really so hard?" She asked brushing her lips against his cheek in the process. She twisted herself around him to the floor and walked on tip toe over to the box pulling out a second smaller box. That smaller box had a picture of Mick's favorite Pornstar, Asa Akira. It was an authentic mold of the Asian woman's asshole. Fi pulled the tube from the box and the bottle before skipping back over to him and sinking submissively to her knees. Only she still had that look in her eyes, that predatory stare that reminded Mick exactly whom had submitted and it wasn't the pixie kneeling on the floor.

She smirked hungrily picking up the bottle and squeezing the light pink gel along the length of his cock. "Strawberry flavored. My fav." She giggled kissing the tip of his dick and then smearing it all over his shaft with one hand.

Fiona reached down for the Fleshlight and placed the swollen tip of Mick's cock against the tight latex hole. "Go on, close your eyes. I want you to imagine that really is Asa sitting down on your nice fat cock." Fi leaned in close flickering her tongue over his scrotum. Slowly she applied more and more pressure until finally the rubber stretched open to admit his cock. Even then she had to force it down over him. Each time it his dick slid another inch into the toy her lips and tongue ventured a little lower, first to the underside of his balls, then to his taint where she stopped gently capturing some skin between her teeth.

"Oh God." Mick gripped the sheets of his bed instantly pulling from the bed. It was so tight and Fi hadn't just chosen strawberry flavored, she'd also chosen warming gel. It felt just like real flesh squeezing around his cock. Then there was her tongue achingly close to his ass. He could actually feel her breath and he had to fight to keep from clenching up. Fiona hooked on arm around his thigh holding him down when she sealed her lips to his puckered hole and wriggled her tongue into it. It was impossible to understand the string of babble that bubbled out of Mick's mouth when Fiona's kiss deepened. His breath caught in his chest and his heart felt like it was going to burst from his chest. He could hear Fiona slurping and the same wet sound was coming from the Fleshlight. "Oh fuck, oh Fuck, OH FUCK!" Mick didn't think about it when he reached down and palmed Fiona's head and pulled her into him. Fiona dug her nails into Mick's muscular backside continuing to push her tongue against him and pumping the Fleshlight as quickly as she could manage. Mick tried to keep the spasms from rocking his hips too much but he couldn't stop himself from grinding against Fiona's outstretched tongue. He held her just like that until he was completely spent and collapsed onto the bed. A thin layer of sweat was beading on his brow. "Oh my God. You are so fucking amazing."

Fiona just smiled pulling the Fleshlight off him and tossing it to the floor before grabbing his face with both hands and hauling him into a massive kiss. "Now who's the best woman in the world?"

"You are." Mick answered wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him. "You are."

"And what are you gonna tell that cow Catherine when she asks you which one of us is better? If you give the right answer maybe next time you won't have to fuck a fake ass." She purred.

Mick didn't answer her right then but his decision was certainly made.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,334 Followers