Drunk Half-Naked Woman...Ch. 1

Story Info
Erotic dance for many turns into a dance for one.
639 words
3.5
61k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drunk Half Naked Woman Dances To Tease

I went to my favorite bar last weekend to get just totally shit faced drunk. I know a bunch of the regulars there and always have a great time. I was wearing my skin tight black leather mini-skirt and a cropped black button front cotton sweater. I had on my 3 inch high heels and to complete the wild mood I was in, I was wearing black stockings held up by a black lacy garter belt. This was definitely a "no panties" night.

I had been there for a couple of hours and was getting really blitzed. Was having a grand time dancing with man after man after man. Something about black leather attracts them like bees to honey. I guess the half unbuttoned sweater with my tits flashing from time to time had a LITTLE bit to do with it.

I was taking a beer break from dancing and there were 2 guys at my table who had been trying their best to pick me up all night. I was giving them little flashes of pussy as I crossed and uncrossed my legs. I pretended to not notice them making quick glances at my shaved pussy. I was enjoying their horny state.

We were all talking and I was toying with them when "Gonna Make You Sweat" by C&C Music Factory started playing. I love to dance to that song and the pulsating beat just grabbed hold of me. Suddenly I found myself up on the table dancing like crazy. My skirt rode up high on my hips and everyone in the place was watching. I unbuttoned my sweater all the way and my tits were bouncing up and down to the music.

I was really getting into it and the guys in the place were whisteling and catcalling. But there was this one guy who caught my eye. He was just standing there quietly taking in the scene of my half naked body gyrating up there. I fuckin couldn't take my eyes off of his. Everyone else seemed to fade away. The loud yelling of the men faded to nothing. Their faces disappeared and all I could concentrate on was this quiet man standing there. He was very tall and built wide at the shoulders and narrow at the waist. Had these incredibly long legs. And his eyes were captivating. I was suddenly dancing only for him.

He watched me and I watched him and he knew, as well as I knew, that it was only for him that I danced now. When the song ended I calmly stepped down from that table and walked over to him. He took my hand and led me out of there straight to his car. The guys I had been sitting with ran out to the parking lot and were screaming at me that they had been buying me drinks all night and I was a bitch for teasing them . I just looked out the window of this mans car and flipped them off.

As we drove off, he simply told me that I was going to be his lover from now on and I shook my head yes, HELL YES. God, this man just captured my entire soul.

We got to his apartment and he took my clothes off of me and laid me on his bed. I watched him undress and held my breath as he laid down by me.

I have never experienced the incredible sex that followed. He made me cum harder than I ever imagined possible. I had no idea a woman could gush ejaculatory cum. I soaked the fuckin bed!

I'd love to give the details but that just has to wait a couple of days. I'm a natural born tease so wait for part two.