Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane gets tied up and taken advantage of at a party.
1.8k words
4.23
467.7k
505

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane opened her eyes. Her head was swimming, and she tried to bring her hand to her forehead, but her wrist was caught. The first thing she realized was that she was still drunk, and feeling very woozy. The second, that she was on all fours, torso resting on a bench of some sort. Her wrists and ankles were bound in place, secured to the bench somehow. She wriggled in vain.

A streak of light fell onto Jane's face, making her look up. The door had opened, briefly revealing the silhouette of a muscular young man as he slipped inside the room.

Suddenly she remembered. The frat party, of course. After a fight with her long-distance boyfriend on the phone, she felt like blowing off some steam, and had gone to the wild party alone.

She could hear footsteps, as the figure approached her from behind. He stood right behind her, and she regretted her clothing choices for the night. What had she been thinking?

Angry with her boyfriend and wanting some attention, she had worn one of her favorite dresses, a teeny floral sundress that ended just under her ass, exposing her long smooth legs. As long as she stayed upright, like she had planned, the length wasn't a problem. But she hadn't anticipated being in this position...

A warm flush grew across Jane's face as she realized her whole ass must be on display to the guy behind her. She couldn't remember what underwear she had worn, but she hoped it was the type that covered more. She also found herself thinking, somewhat perversely, that she hoped it was a cute pair, not a laundry day pair.

"Can you help me," she slurred, "I'm stuck..." She wiggled around on the bench, not really cognizant of her situation. The wiggling did nothing to release the thick straps that held her wrists and ankles secure, but it did rub her nipples against the cold bench, making them hard through the thin fabric.

The guy didn't reply, didn't make any noise, but she could sense him standing behind her. "scuse me, dude" Nothing was coming out right. She wanted to ask him to let her go, but she was confused and groggy, and she wasn't sure he could hear her.

Silence filled the room, except for faint bass that thumped through the floor from music downstairs. She found herself nodding off, cheek against the bench, until a hand brushed her ass cheek gently. She could feel it, but felt too far away to care. She didn't react. The guy behind her reached out with both hands this time, cupping her cheeks in his hands and squeezing. He ran his hands over her backside, up and down her thighs and ass, before brushing them against her pussy. She whimpered.

"Please," she cried out, slowly understanding what was going on. She didn't want this to happen, she had always remained faithful to her boyfriend.

"Please, no," He doubled his efforts, started stroking her through her underwear more firmly. In her drunken state, it started to feel good. "No!" she cried out. He smacked her ass, which didn't hurt much in her state, mostly just humiliated her.

He walked around the bench and stopped directly in front of her. It was dark in the room, and she couldn't keep her eyes open, but she registered his jeans swimming in front of her face.

"You're gonna be a good girl now," he said in a soothing tone. He brushed his fingers against her lips. They smelled good, like he had just washed his hands. "No," she moaned.

He placed a finger between her lips and pushed her teeth apart. "Yes," he said softly, and slid his finger into her mouth. He thrust it in and out a few times, wetting her lips. Using his other hand, he unzipped his pants. He took his hardening dick in hand and tried to guide it into her mouth. Jane clamped her lips shut and tried to turn her face away, but he grabbed her by the throat with both hands and thrust into her mouth. He let it sit there for a few seconds, and she could feel him swelling and filling up her mouth. "Mmmrf," she tried to pull away, but he tightened his grip on her neck, and began thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth. Being completely tied down, there was nothing she could do about it, except let him violate her mouth. And he was big. Bigger than her boyfriend, for sure. She was embarrassed to feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

He hit the back of her mouth, then pulled out a couple inches. She gasped, trying to get some air, but instead he thrust forward again and she felt the pressure of his cock at the back of her throat. He pushed, so slowly, and the tip slid into her throat.

He groaned. He took his hand off her neck. "Good girl," he murmured again, smoothing her hair down with his hand. His cock still strained at her throat, slowly increasing the pressure. "Oh my god, yes," he said, "let me fuck your throat, slut." He forced his cock forward, and her throat gave way. He pushed all the way in, moaning, until his pubes ground against her lips. Her body begged for air, but he still thrust in, out, in, out, in, and finally all the way out.

She gasped and felt the pleasure of cool air refreshing her lungs. She was embarrassed to feel that her pussy had gotten so wet it was literally dripping into her panties. She hoped he wouldn't notice.

He stood in front of her, cock in hand, rubbing it gently. "Your throat is so good, I wanted to come right down it." He forced his wet cock back into her mouth, and let it slide across her warm lips and tongue. Softly at first, she began licking the underside of his shaft as he thrust in and out. Anything to stop him from shoving it down her throat again.

"Mmmm, yes, good girl," he said, grabbing a handful of her hair at the back of her head and pushing her head forward onto his cock. She gulped air between thrusts, feeling the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. He pounded away, and she tasted precum drops on her tongue, but again he pulled out.

He grinned. "I have other plans for you."

He walked around her limp form until he was behind her again. "Ooh, good girl," he chuckled. He pulled her panties down, until they were stretched between her knees. He laughed.

"I didn't realize you were enjoying yourself so much," he said, and once that registered with her, a deep blush crept over her face. He took his cock in hand and slid it along her slit, the head just barely making contact with her skin. Then nothing.

She waited. She was unbelievably horny, and wanted release. But nothing happened. He just stood behind her, not touching her. 'What are you waiting for?' she thought, but dared not say aloud. She didn't want to encourage him.

"Well?" he asked, "don't you want me to fuck you?"

"No," she whimpered. He didn't answer, but somewhere behind her, he opened a drawer and rummaged around for something. He found it and slammed the drawer shut.

She heard a few clicks, then a low buzzing. Oh god. What was he doing back there? She soon found out, when he pressed a vibrator to her clit. She jerked suddenly. She would have fallen off the bench if she hadn't been tied to it. It felt so good, and he was obviously skilled. He rubbed her clit with the vibrator, going in slow circles at first, but building speed until she could barely take it.

"Ah!... No!...mmmm..." she gasped. She kept opening her mouth to beg him to stop, but only moans came out. She couldn't stop. It felt so good, she hadn't been touched in so long. She couldn't handle all the sensations, she could feel an orgasm building. She was near tears now. "Please, no! Stop!" But he didn't stop. He grabbed her by the waist and circled the vibrator faster. She panted, buried her face in the bench, and tried to ignore what was happening to her. Pleasure coursed through her body, she couldn't stop, she was at the edge, almost there, she needed to come.

He teased her with the vibrator, bringing it to her opening, but not penetrating her, before assaulting her clit with it again. She didn't know if she would come or cry first; she had no control over what was happening to her, and half of her wanted to run away, but the other half of her wanted his cock so badly. She teetered on the edge, about to come...

The young man set the vibrator aside and stepped right behind her, between her bound legs, so that the two of them were almost touching. He brought the tip of his cock to her opening, sliding it up and down, but still not penetrating her. She felt like screaming. "Please," she said, but that was all she could get out.

"Oh," he purred, "now you're more compliant, aren't you?"

"NO!" She almost shouted. "Please, don't!" But she wanted him so badly it ached, and he could tell.

"Too bad," he said, and grinned, although she couldn't see him. His cock had turned so red it was almost purple, and it screamed for attention. Seeing this sexy girl all tied up and helpless made him harder than he'd ever been. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was gasping for air. He thrust forward and rammed into her, making her scream.

He groaned with pleasure. He had never felt anything as good as her hot tiny pussy squeezing his big cock. He could have come right then, but he wanted to savor this.

Jane sobbed "No! Stop," as he slowly dragged his hard cock back out dripping. She could feel every inch sliding out of her, agonizingly. Suddenly he grabbed her around her little waist and blasted into her, pulling out then thrusting forward with all his momentum.

Jane's poor pussy was stretched out around the stranger's massive cock, and could feel him hit the deepest part of her with each thrust. It hurt, but felt good in a really primal way. She didn't think her rapist had bothered to put a condom on, which meant that he was pounding away at her raw, with no protection between them. Just his big straining stiff cock, dripping with precum and invading the deepest part of her.

"NOOOOOooooooooooo," she howled. She could feel the pressure building up, her pussy getting hotter and hotter. She couldn't hold it in, she needed to come. The stranger grabbed her around the throat and fucked her for all he was worth, which sent her over the edge.

Dazed, Jane screamed and moaned with pleasure, almost sobbing because it felt so good. Her pussy squeezed and squirted, creating a puddle on the floor under her.

"Mmm, you liked that, didn't you?" the young man purred, pulling out slowly. He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet..."