Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 03

Story Info
Drugged college girl Jane gets taken again.
1.4k words
4.33
299.3k
303

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad froze. He had just come a second before, and was still buried deep in helpless Jane's ass. Someone at the party had heard her muffled screams, and was knocking at the door. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't get caught like this!

"Just a second," he shouted at the door, starting to pull his cock out of Jane's hot little ass. But it was too late.

The door swung open, and two guys stood there, one black and one white. Probably other college students, they had obviously been drinking at the party. "What the fuck?!" said one of them.

"Guys, wait, it's not what it looks like," Brad started. "I swear. Please close the door!"

They stepped inside, and closed the door behind them. "What the fuck is going on?" one of them asked.

"Guys, um," Brad came up with a lie easily. "So sorry about this. This is my girlfriend, Mandy, and she is freaky! I'm really sorry you walked in on us, but I promise, she's having a great time!" They looked at Jane doubtfully.

She was still strapped to a bench, all four limbs tied down. Brad had just fucked her in all three holes, and she was sweaty and dripping with his cum. Her mini dress was pushed up around her waist, and her panties were stretched between her knees. Tears leaked down her face, and she groaned through her gag.

Brad grabbed another handkerchief and tied it around her eyes to blindfold her. "She's fine, we do this all the time, she actually loves it," he went on. The guys still looked unsure, but they were drunk and a little confused, and he knew he could convince them.

"In fact," he dropped his voice to almost a whisper, "she has been begging me to let other guys fuck her with me... since you two have been so cool about this, maybe you'd be interested...?"

He could see the hungry look in their eyes as they gazed at Jane's body. Her long, tanned legs were tied open so her pussy and ass were completely on display to the boys.

"I don't know man, are you sure she's okay?" one of them asked.

"Absolutely," said Brad, knowing they couldn't resist her hot young pussy. "She loves this stuff. She'd be begging you for it, if I didn't have her gagged. Please guys, help me out, make her dreams come true." He could tell from their faces that they were already convinced. He slapped them on the back and grinned. "Gotta love freaky girls, right? I'm gonna go wash up in the bathroom, I'll be right back. You two both been tested for diseases?" They both nodded. "Good. She's on the pill, no need for condoms." He grinned to himself as he walked to the bathroom.

Then it was just Jane and the two newcomers in the room. Jane was trying to listen to their conversation, but she kept sliding in and out of consciousness. She heard when Brad left the room and closed the door, which scared her.

The two new guys were standing behind her, admiring her pussy. Her face burned with embarrassment when she realized that she was tied open, completely on display to them. She felt their eyes appraising her, hungrily looking at her most private parts. One of them stepped forward, and bending down to his knees, pushed his face into her pussy and started licking. He slid his tongue from her clit down to her opening, then back up. He licked in long, steady strokes, his tongue firmly pressing against her clit and lips. He started slow, but her freshly fucked body responded quickly to his hot mouth. She could feel another orgasm start to build, hot tingling pressure that threatened to explode. She moaned through the gag, unable to control herself.

"Ooh, yes," the other man said. "What a dirty girl, she really is enjoying this." He moved around to the front of the bench, and stroked her cheek. He pulled the handkerchief out of her mouth. Dazed, she tried to shout, but she didn't react quickly enough, because he shoved his cock into her mouth almost immediately.

It was even bigger than the last cock, filling her mouth completely. He moaned loudly, and held her head in place with his hands as he thrust forward into her mouth. The other guy was still licking at her clit eagerly, and now he started to fuck her tight pussy with his fingers. Jane was exhausted from all the fucking, and although she didn't know it, the roofie Brad had given her was relaxing all the muscles in her body. She couldn't fight back anymore, and tried to stay limp to weather their abuse until they were satisfied.

The cock in her mouth strained, stretching her small mouth painfully wide. He pushed in deeper, stretching her throat with his fat cock. She tried to gasp for air but could not get any, and felt her lungs screaming for air. The man in her mouth thrust roughly, and she felt her relaxed throat muscles give way several inches. She gurgled, drool running down her chin. Still blindfolded, she couldn't even see the guys raping her. She couldn't shout for help, or move, and they were going to use her body to satisfy themselves.

She felt the fingers leave her throbbing pussy, only to be quickly replaced by a cock. His smooth, raw cockhead rubbed up and down her unprotected slit, bringing her close to orgasm again. He plunged into her pussy with a roar, splitting her painfully open again. She could feel skin-on-skin, and knew that these guys weren't even using condoms. The guy in her throat stayed there, rocking slightly back and forth, but keeping his cock painfully deep. Her head pounded from lack of oxygen, and she blacked out for a second or two. She had never felt like this in her life, just completely powerless and in trouble, like a disposable item or toy, to just be ruined and tossed away.

The two men built up their rhythm, taking her from both ends. It felt amazing for them, feeling the shudders ripple through her body. They each thrust harder now, bouncing her small body between them mercilessly. She had her mouth and face stretched open by one huge slimy cock, and her pussy stretched wide around another. She couldn't believe how good it felt, and how wrong.

The door opened again, and Brad came back in. He smiled, seeing her bounce between the two men furiously pounding at her. He walked up and ran his hands all over her body in a proprietary way. He stepped carefully over the bench and placed his half-hard cock at her asshole again. She moaned, trying to tell him not to, but her moaning only made the cock in her throat swell more. Brad barely managed to squeeze his dick, even half-soft, into Jane's asshole. He started pumping slowly, matching his rhythm with the other two fucking her.

Even with as out of it as she was, Jane was aware of what was happening to her. The three cocks pounded at her insides, filling her body more than it had ever been filled, slamming her so hard she felt she would rip in half. She squealed around the cock in her mouth, feeling utterly used and degraded, but also feeling her orgasm building and building.

Finally it was too much, and Jane started coming uncontrollably. Her tensing body betrayed her and squeezed the cocks in her pussy and ass, making the men groan wildly with pleasure. She came hard, squirting, but was so filled with cock that her come just ran down her legs instead. The guy in her pussy yelled "I'm coming!" and began to fill her with cum. He shot his load into her unprotected pussy as her spasms milked him, sucking his sperm deep into her body. He came for what seemed like forever, and she could feel each hot splash coat her insides with his dirty cum. She was not on birth control like Brad had said, and hated him for filling her up with his potent come. He shot deep, not even caring if she got pregnant, spurting into her. It was the best fuck of his life.

Seeing Jane's abused body forced to take a stranger's sperm sent Brad over the edge, and he came too, adding his load to the cum already in her ass and dripping out. The guy in her mouth tightened his grip on her neck, and ground her face into his pubes as he shot his cum down her throat. They pulled out, exhausted, and Jane felt so strangely empty and used.

Brad sent the two others away, saying that he would untie and take care of his girlfriend. Jane hoped it was true.